What Type of kissing do you like in Anime Or Manga!!

현애

I made a cute vid of the cutest gay movie couple on earth and wanted to share with you guys.:hamtaro-005 (9): I like this type of kissing.

Please check it out. It's really really really really cute.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Angel0fS!n

• BRIDGET

• ~Ashton~

Passionate kissing, tongue kissing, biting lips while kissing, Eskimo kissing, almost all kissing! ; u ;

Tongue kissing though...I really love those types...I sort of have a thing for those! u u u

ooooh.

i love soft, sensual kissing a la kisaragi manami. where it looks all slow and deep and very hot. :3

or a well-done surprise kiss, it makes my heart thump. especially if it turns passionate. the sudden pull! an explosion of feelings!

i also love forehead kisses! and eyelid kisses! tender, tender eyelid kisses ahhhhh they make me melt... please include more eyelid/forehead kisses in BL manga please... especially if the guy also cups hand/s around the cheek/s while he does it... so romantic. so sweet. bonus for some nuzzling and/or cuddling afterwards... damn i'm such a sap...

and i really like casual but affectionate kisses. like,

"pass me the keys please?"

"ok, here you go" *smeck*

where they don't make a production of it, it's just a frequent and low-key occurrence. very natural.

French kiss scenes are the best *nosebleed*

I don't know why, but if they have a little big of saliva after they break apart, I fall apart and can't stop fangirling. hehe

Just so much passion! I want that in my life. huehuehue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes I actually enjoy the anticipation before the kiss more than the actual kiss... But a bit forcefull and hungry is really hot when they almost can't breath..... and plenty of tongue ω haaah!

• 2 weeks later...