What Type of kissing do you like in Anime Or Manga!!

현애

For me kissing scene is very rovu rovu for me...they have many category of kissing scene..example:

French Kiss scene

Butterfly kiss scene

Woodpecker kiss scene

etc...

so which kissing scene do you like in anime or Manga..for me French kiss...it's sooo very passionate and Hawt...:leaf15::leaf3:

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• 현애

• BRIDGET

• Everlynn

I would have to say, I like all of them but mostly butterfly kisses - for how sweet they look - and french kisses - for how hott it looks.

• Like 1

For me it depends on the degree of the relationship.

Some butterfly kisses appear more passionate than the french kisses sometimes especially when it's drawn quite well.

And then there are kisses that are so hot, you can't get enough of it.

But I'm a big Yumeka Sumomo fan and so far the BL manga she's drawn didn't have any torrid kissing. They were always sweet and playful yet they tug at my heartstrings so much 'cause you can feel the passion right there.

So yeah, it really depends on the character and the stories. You expect a LOT of really good torrids from the likes of Haru wo Daiteta, Kizuna, Love Mode, Minase Masara's works, and so much more.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I love the kisses where they don't let go and continue going deeper into each other's mouths without taking a breath. And that they only let go, when they run of air. soooo atsui ne!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
what is a butterfly kiss?

Butterefly kiss is

A Butterfly Kiss is a kiss that does not involve the lips. It is when two people put their eyes close to each other and flutter their eyelashes. Think blinking really fast while pressing your face to another person. The Butterfly Kiss is a very fun and exciting way to kiss a loved person. When doing the Butterfly Kiss, you don't use your lips or your tongue, only your eyes / eyelashes.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I like angry kisses the most. Smashing lips forcefully and lots of teeth. I love biting flesh and blood driping out of swollen abused lips. And other body parts too, obviously. *smirk*

I don't like a lot of tongue, though. I prefer open mouthed kisses with lips only.

Ah well, tongue is nice too when I really worship the couples. Just not too much so that a person will drown in saliva, please.

Examples of the ones I love the most are the following, from Vassalord, You're My Loveprize In Viewfinder, ZE and Totally Captivated.

797_1_DWGHP_Vassalord_v01_c01_-_018.png

797_4_NAWYL_vassalord-chapter-4-014-jpg.jpg

• Like 4

I have to agree with Jenova, angry kissing always gets me, though if I really like the characters romantic sweet kissing is nice too. Though I guess I prefer the other because I personally like the feeling of being made to surrender to a kiss and 'fighting' it the whole time. ^^>

• Like 1

I like the kiss on the cheek. One guy suddenly leave a light kiss on the other guy's cheek, and this makes that guy blushed....sooo kuteeee!!! rabbit0 Eventhough that type of kissing is very rare in yaoi anime.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the wood pecker kiss is so cute! It's quick and lovely and I adore it! I have to say that it's my favorite b/c most of the time one of the two kissing doesn't see it coming! O^O

• 2 weeks later...

I think for me butterfly kisses always invoke a gentleness and being sweet to someone.

While french kisses starts to turn up the heat and emotion, I like a lot of tongue, its even better when the its also pierced.

Moving on to the more angry or aggressively dominate kisses the kind that hurts to feel good.

I like French kisses, even though I don't like french kissing... kinda hypocritical, I know. But watching or reading french kissing is so hot! Like the kisses in the Takumi-kun series!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

ahahhaha i didn't knw there were sooo many tyoes of kissess i only kw abt one tht wz french kiss (it's only my opinion)... thk u 4 the info guyzz. umm i think i wld love to see daimao types of kisses... thy are so sweet and tender with lots of passion in it....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...