• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• milo001

• Boboya

• Heirloom_

Top Posters In This Topic

Can' t wait to see Earth and Newwie pairing. Hope for Toptap and Nanan(the short hair girl) pairing as well. But I think it won't happen.

• 3 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hi. I'm interested to know about this series, but yeah I got confused. So, is there any gay pairing in the series? And which pairing is the MC?

Did you watch this series?

Hi. I'm interested to know about this series, but yeah I got confused. So, is there any gay pairing in the series? And which pairing is the MC?

Did you watch this series?

Lol I was surprised when I saw the notification for this thread. I didn't since it was mainly BG with a BL side dish and too many drama but I do know some things, there are definitely one or two gay couples (as in BL and GL). At least one of the main characters have a BL line but I don't know why they didn't seem to be the main arc. One half of the BL couple was a SOTUS alumni and White (Love Sick) was also in the series.

With these types of series I usually just watch the BL cut (like I did with War of High School and found one of the best BL couples ever).

BL side dish? geez one best trick to get more viewers imo. It does looks interesting though. I liked sports storyline. And if it's involved with BL I would be so much grateful. Now you mentioned War of High School...I want to check out those as well! Oh, I also have another BL story & it's in Chinese I wanna ask you about it. But first, let me check if it's already have its own thread.