Alexander R. Hayes

Male

Sexuality:

Homosexual

CEO and owner of Red Turtle Enterprise

Height:

172 cm

Brief Description:

Though young for a man in his position, Alexander has proven time and time again that he is an excellent and successful businessman. He has earned the trust and respect from most of his subordinates, and it is clear that he was not only elected CEO due to his family ties, but also because of his skill. He was put in charge of the company circa two years ago by his father – a position he has maintained even after the founder of Red Turtle Enterprise's passing away.

Alexander can in general be considered a very calm and composed individual. Even in difficult or stressful situations, he keeps his head cool – approaching the problem he faces calmly and systematically, rather than panicking. He is a natural born leader, yet though he generally gets along with his colleagues, he can sometimes come off as cruel and remorseless. He is the kind of man who'd walk across a sea of corpses without batting an eye, if it means achieving the goal he has set up for himself. He rewards loyalty and punishes betrayal – getting on his bad side can be very dangerous. Especially since he has an excellent eye for reading people and knows how to use them to his advantage.

Currently Alexander lives alone in a ritzy penthouse apartment fairly close to his workplace. He has a doberman named Nino, whom he adores.

The first thing he noticed as he slowly started to regain consiousness was a dull pain throbbing in the back of his head and the stench of moldy wood creeping up his nostrils. The floor felt damp and cold against his cheek and he was laying in an incredibly uncomfortable position. Groaning softly, he tried to shift, but soon realized that his hands had been tightly constrained behind his back, the rough surface of the rope chafing against his skin. Even so he eventually managed to heave himself into a sitting position, squinting his eyes as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. Try as he might, it didn't change the fact that he felt blind like a bat.

"Hello?" He called out into the darkness, and though his heart was pounding hard in his chest, he remained fairly calm. "Where am I? What's going on?" The words came out as little more than a confused mumble.

What was going on indeed? The young man found himself nothing short of confused. Leaning his head against the wall he was glad to find right behind him, he took a deep breath as he tried to recollect his thoughts. How had he even ended up in this situation in the first place? Alexander had to think hard as he tried to recall what had happened. He could remember that he'd been staying particularly late at the office this evening, as he'd still had some paperwork to take care of. Once he'd finished the nessecary paperwork he'd meant to head home, yet just as he was about to enter the car... oh yeah, now he remembered. Someone had grabbed him from behind pushed a cloth into his face, presumably soaked in some form of inhaling drug, because his memory following that remained blank.

This is just great! Exactly how I'd been hoping to spend my evening. Whatever did I do to deserve this?

As the young man's eyes slowly became adjusted to the darkness, he was beginning to recognize the outline of a man. The very person responsible for his current predicament, he assumed.

"What do you want?" As he spoke this time, his voice rang far more clearly. "Is it money?" That was the most logical conclusion he could come to. Whatever sum he demanded, Alexander would probably be able to pay. He hoped. It wasn't like he'd have much of a choice, if his life ended up depending on it. Of course, for the moment he believed he was safe. If it was indeed about money, this kind of thing would only work if Alexander remained alive and well. He couldn't help but let a bitter chuckle escape his lips. "It's always about money, isn't it?"

It was only then that he realized how familiar the man looked.

"I don't believe it..." he swallowed hard. Surely, surely his eyes had to be playing a really bad trick on him. Yet the longer he kept his chestnut gaze locked on the man in front of him, the more certain he became. A a whirlwind of emotions swept over him. Disbelief, anger, dissapointment... and only a touch of sadness. "It's.." He narrowed his eyes, his eyebrows knitting into a deep frowm. "It's you."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gladis

• Rumpleteaser

5965778914548ad1c392d388344093b4.jpg

Name:

Dominick J Phelps

Male

Sexuality:

Omnisexual

Assassin contractor

Height:

165cm

28yo

Brief Description:

With no family to speak of, Dominick lives quite a lonely life. His parents died young enough to see him graduate high school. After seeing completing his studies, they went on a long overdue vacation in the tropics and got caught in a tsumani region. Dominick knew they were in the area when the news reported them missing but it wasn't until later that he realised they could have been killed. After all, all children think their parents are invincible. It wasn't until they didn't come back from their holiday that he started questioning what had happened to them.

Dominick didn't get the grades to get into university so he started looking around for a job. He got mixed up with the wrong people and was eventually recruited by an agency that offered hands on training and a good pay packet. With nothing else going for him, Dominick agreed without knowing too much of the details. He went away to a training camp along with many young men and women who were far more clued in to what the camp was offering. When he found out about it, he was surprisingly accepting of the regime.

Fit, athletic and a surprisingly good shot - Dominick excelled at the training camp, only ever beaten by Chelsea and Braydon Summers. He picked up everything faster than he had at school, as he wasn't an academically inclined person. Planning operations and strategy just seemed to suit him more. There were books and study, yes, but it made more sense than history, maths or science. It was more practical. What Dominick really blossomed in what physical intelligence though. He could do anything they set him within a few tries.

Upon "graduating" from the training camp, which lasted all of three years, Dominick started going out with Chelsea. It lasted on and off until six months ago, when she decided to look elsewhere. Dominick was fine with the final break up. It was mostly just sex and bed warming. They came and went from their lives all the time, one last goodbye was nothing to get hung up about. Besides, they'd always had other lovers on the side... at least Dominick had. Man, woman, something in between. He could see beauty in all forms. He liked to think he was keeping his options open with more to choose from.

Dominick had been working there for little over a month, long enough to know the ins and outs of the organisation without getting in too deep. The people there knew the name of his alias, knew why his alias was there and didn't bat an eyelash at him being seen around the place. Nobody stopped him if he took a wrong turn or worried if he stayed back late at night. He was practically part of the furniture.

On the night in question, Dominick parked his car in a lot several streets over that he already knew didn't have a working surveillance camera. He'd already disabled it a month ago and nobody had seen to fixing it yet. How slack some people were. It's what made his job so easy. He'd then walked the rest of the way into work and spent the day doing his usual administration work. It had to look like nothing was noticeably different or worth paying any attention to. Dominick had then stayed late but made sure he left two hours before his target was due to leave. He didn't want people thinking he was connected to the kidnapping after all.

Once back at his car, Dominick donned a fresh change of clothes, a ski mask and a hoodie to hide his appearance. It was late at night so there was little change of people seeing his face was covered. It was more important the CCTV didn't catch a look at his hair or face. Once he was back at the lot it was vital to remain out of view of the CCTV as much as possible but he had to be close enough to his "boss's" car to jump him when the time came.

Knocking the young man out was a simple affair. A little smack to the back of the head and a bit of drug to wet a cloth shoved into his mouth was enough to make even a horse collapse as though dead. Dominick did a quick check of the man's vitals to make sure he wouldn't pass too deeply into unconsciousness then rummaged around the man's body for his keys. After that he shoved the man into the back of his own car and drove away. He parked next to his own car, checked the body again, then got out what he needed to tie the target up, gag him and put a hood over his head. Soon he was driving away in his own car, making sure to take streets that had less surveillance than others. It meant taking backstreets and lots of turning this way and that but speed was not an issue. Nobody would know his target was gone until he didn't show up for work the next day. By then Dominick would have his pay packet and be out of the city, his car handed over to his contractors.

Honestly, the hardest task was hauling the gagged, bound and sacked lump of body from the car to the designated assassination destination, which happened to be an old railway station with a mouldy old office. It was a favourite of Dominick's because it was so hard to get to and it had that chilling atmosphere that perfectly suited his sordid business.

'Oh, so you're awake. I was wondering how much longer it would take,' Dominick replied calmly.

The would-be assassin came over and shone a light into Alexander's eyes one at a time to make sure he didn't have any form of concussion. He seemed fine, though no doubt a little rattled.

'Nah, I don't want your money. You wouldn't have enough to buy me over,' he replied. He laughed at what came next. 'Of course it's me. Who else would it be? Your aunt?'

Dominick grabbed his target by the hair and yanked him up so he was sitting on his knees. He brushed the man over before standing up and looking down at the unfortunate creature. He seemed quite relaxed for someone about to kill another human being.

'So how do you want to die? A bat to the head, bullet, lethal injection or an overdose of that drug I used on you earlier?' he asked. He pulled out a knife from his hip and wiggled it in front of his target's face, at the same time giving him the most charming smile. 'Of course, I could just cut you up in all sorts of places until you bleed out. Imagine all the holes I could make in you and how pretty your screams will be. How would you like that?'

Alexander arched an eyebrow when he was told that he wouldn't be able to pay. Somehow he doubted that was actually the case, but he decided to keep his mouth shut, as he wasn't exactly in a situation where arguing with the man would aid him. That became all the more apparent as the man yanked him up by his hair, causing a soft gasp to escape his lips.

Nevertheless, the young CEO remained fairly calm for someone who'd just more or less recieved a death threat. He'd never been one to panic, even in the most stressful situations. Though a natural reaction, it wasn't helpful in any way. Alexander much preferred to approach these kinds of situations logically. If there was any logic to be had. By the sound of it, he was either dealing with with someone who'd been payed to get rid of him or a sadistic psychopath. The former he was sure he could handle, the latter might become a bigger problem. Unpredictable people, in his mind, were the worst.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think I'll have to decline. Not even I am that much of a masochist." As he spoke, the corners of his lips twisted into a smile, his large, brown eyes locking on that of the older mans. Was he afraid? Of course he was afraid, and he was sure it reflected in his eyes. After all, his life was on the line. Any wrong move could be the end of him, any minute his last. Until he'd figured out the mans motives, he knew he needed to tread carefully. Almost as though he were navigating a minefield. Shutting his eyes, he took a deep, shuddering breath and only when he'd opened his eyes to look at him again, did he speak.

"So, what is it you want? I'm sure that if you were just planning to kill me, you would have done so already." He also wouldn't have bothered checking if he was alright. So thoughtful of him. Alexander just couldn't help but feel bitter about it. It really was unfortunate, because he'd kind of liked his new executive assistant. Not only had he been a treat for the eyes, but he'd also been fairly good at what he was doing. This only further served to confirm what he'd already known; that his taste in men was decidedly terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

'I didn't think so,' Dominick replied. Very few people actually liked being cut open. Given the option, they tended to go for lethal injection. The blonde gave a charming smile and put the knife away at his hip. Alexander would notice a pistol he had there along with a taser. Between his three weapons, and the bat he'd mentioned, things could get pretty interesting. He had two other guns and a selection of knives in case things did go too far but they weren't in sight. They were packed away in a case on the station master's desk.

'You're going to sign some documents for me - the handover of your company. Stalling will get your legs cut up. Trying to escape will have your dick cut off,' he said in an even tone. He was sure to spell things out simply. People in stressful situations often couldn't grasp the basics, even though it looked like Alexander was taking this calmly. He was scared, for sure, but not terrified out of his wits. That made Dominick's job a lot easier.

'The only way out of this is to sign the documents,' he promised. He left that part deliberately vague. If the man had a hope of living he might be more willing to sign the forms relinquishing his estates. 'Otherwise, like I said, I start with your legs. I don't need them. Your hands I'll keep long enough for you to hold a pen.'

Dominick got up and went over to the station master's desk where everything was laid out. He brought the chair with him and set it down at the desk before heading over to Alexander again. He stopped just long enough to look the man over, leaning down slightly to brush his lip. He had to admit, for someone so young he was an attractive bastard. Dominick wouldn't have minded seeing those lips wrapped around his cock if he didn't have this contract to get through with. Such a waste. Ah well, he couldn't have everything he wanted. Dominick hefted Alexander up, since the man couldn't walk with the way he was locked up, and plonked him down at the desk. He placed the pen and the contracts down in front of the man then looked him over. He had to unlock the man's hands but he didn't trust the man not to try anything.

So in the end, it had been about money after all. Of course it had. When it came down to it, money tended to be a key factor in any persons actions. Still, the fact that Dominik needed those papers signed meant Alexander had some leeway in terms of negotiation, however small. Although he didn't doubt the legitimacy of Domink's threats, there were some noticable flaws with his method. A man in excrutiating pain would have a difficult time signing anything – especially if it was meant to be convincing. It was evident that Domink's chances for success were riding solely on Alexander's own fear of pain or death; assuming he was actually concerned with either. It was a gamble. As much of a gamble as what Alexander was about to attempt. If it failed, he was dead. Then again, if he did nothing his fate was virtually the same. When he put it that way, there was wasn't a lot he could lose on this gamble. Well, except for his life, of course.

"It is fairly obvious that you aren't well accustomed to the business world. This is not in any way how one should go about closing a favourable deal. Honestly, I would have expected more from someone who's been serving as my executive assistant for any amount of time." He allowed the disappointment he felt to shine through his voice, shaking his head. And yet he remained perfectly calm. Even as he was picked up and sat down at the table, his gaze dropping to the quite official looking documents in front of him on the table, he did not panic. "I see no reason to go along with your demands. What do I have to gain? The sliver of a chance at life? There is no guarantee that you won't just kill me once I have signed those papers. In fact, letting me live would not be feasible. I would become nothing but a hinderence in your employers grand scheme, as I could and most certainly would contest the legitimacy of his claims. Furthermore, doesn't the fact that you have revealed your face to me speaks for itself?" His lips curled into a smile as he lifted his head to look directly at his captor. "You're not planning to let me out of here alive, regardless of what I do." He paused at that, allowing his words to sink in. "Whether my death is slow and painful or quick and merciful has no meaning. Either option has the same outcome." Even Alexander had to admit, he was being awfully bold for someone who's life was currently being threatened. Thinking of it as a business negotiation certainly helped. It was, after all, his field of expertise. Though young, he was known to be incredibly sharp and fierce, putting many of his seasoned seniors to shame.

"So, if you have any hopes of getting me to sign the contracts, you better start thinking of a good reason for as to why I should cooperate. Otherwise you will have to be content with only taking my life. I will give you a hint; threats won't get you anywhere." Again he paused, before adding smoothly, "Though granting me a last request might warm me up to the idea." He was every bit the silver tongued salesman his reputation had made him out to be.

'I'm not a businessman. That's on you for employing me as an executive assistant,' Dominick replied just as calmly as ever. He could even feel that Alexander was building to something though. He was interested to see what, though he really wasn't paid to be interested in such things. He had a job to do, that was it. Being interested in the target only made things messy.

'No, I'm not planning to let you out of this alive. What happens in the meantime, how much pain you go through before you die, is entirely up to me. I could make sure you're real messy and unrecognisable by the end of it. That should matter to you,' he replied. 'Stop stalling and start signing.'

Dominick sighed and rolled his eyes. A last request? What was he, the wish granting fairy? He supposed he could humour the guy and listen to whatever insane notion the man had. He felt kind of sorry for him. He was only... what... twenty-two years old? He still had a lot of life left in him and he was such an attractive specimen too. No! Dominick couldn't start thinking like that. He couldn't bring himself to care for the man or it could all go horribly wrong.

'Very well, I'll humour you. What's this last request?' he asked. 'And I think you'll find that threats work very well when mixed with a little pain.'

So far Dominick had done little more than wave a knife in front of the man's face though. It wasn't very intimidating yet. He'd been hoping the guy would just sign the documents and be done with it. Ah well, if this last request didn't work he'd have to start putting on the pressure... on nerve and target points until Alexander screamed for release. Dominick was quite capable of such things and well conditioned not to cringe at the sight of gore. There was little stopping him, really.

Alexander was pleased. Well, as pleased as anyone could be in his disposition. He hadn't truly expected Dominik to be so cooperative. After all, the young CEO was doing exactly what he'd been told to do; stalling for time, and yet he seemed to get away with it. At least so far. He was well aware that the time won was limited, and that there was a good chance his request would not be headed. Dominik had no reason to – other than possibly, willingly get him to sign the documents. Of course, his promise could have been as empty as Dominik's vague allusion to a chance at life and the brunette was sure he was aware of that. Still, it was worth a bet.

"Oh, it's nothing too complicated. We wouldn't even have to leave this... delightful place for you to fullfil it, though it would certainly be preferred." Of course, beggers can't be choosers. He knew full well that he'd have to settle for this location, whether he liked it or not.

"What I want..." Pushing back the chair slightly, he got up. His hands were bound but his feet were not. His balance would be off if he tried to run but he could still walk, and that's exactly what he did; closing the distance between the two of them. He tilted his head slightly to the side, a slight smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Is you."

"If you're going to kill me either way, I feel like the least you could do is let me enjoy myself one last time." He paused, a flicker of sadness crossing his features. "I'm sure you must think I'm crazy for making such a strange request. What kind of insane person would ask their future killer for sex?" His gaze dropped to the floor, as though he were feeling embarassed about it. His previously almost arrogant attitude seemed to have vanished completely, replaced by something edging towards insecurity. He scuffed his feet, his cheeks taking on a slightly red tint. "I guess I'd just like to be held by someone at least once before I die. There's no need for torture or violence. If you grant me my request, I'll..." he took a deep breath, raising his head to look into Domink's brown orbs, "I'll sign the documents without protest." He swallowed." A-and then you can kill me – but please do it as quickly and painlessly as possible."

It was a good thing his youthful appearence made him appear far more innocent than he actually was. Otherwise he probably wouldn't have been able to pull it off. Feigning innocence would make him appear more vurnerable. It meant Dominik was more likely to let his guard down, and thus more likely to agree – even if the chances were still slim. There were still so many things that could go wrong, but Alexander liked to think that he still had a chance.

'Do you think I would just fall for anyone?' Dominick said, raising an eyebrow at the young man. Okay, so he was the type to fall for any pretty face. He knew that but Alexander didn't. That small smile was positively adorable and Dominick knew he wouldn't mind sticking his tongue between those pink lips. He held out a hand and rested it on Alexander's waist, more to hold the brat up than anything.

'Normally it's the women who ask for one last ride. You're not a virgin, are you?' he asked. It certainly sounded like it the way Alexander had put his explanation. The idea tugged at Dominick's heartstrings a little. What a shame it would be to let the guy die without ever having experienced sex with another human being. It was a request Dominick had had before but usually from older women who still had yet to find a match. Older women were always a wild ride too. Having been kept back for so long, they would finally have the chance to release their caged frustrations.

Dominick's tongue ran along his upper lip as he considered Alexander's request. The fact that he was considering it meant there was a good chance he'd agree. He was almost all the way there, he just had to be convinced that Alexander would indeed sign the contract. There was just one thing getting in the way.

'Don't play cute. I've been your executive assistant for how long now? I've watched you long enough to see how you think. You're as innocent as I am here,' he said firmly. His hands were still on Alexander though and moving lower than was really needed. They were hot against the younger man's hips and his fingers began to curl and uncurl back and forth against the fabric. Dominick sucked in his lower lip as he looked down at the adorable look on Alexander's face. How amazing would it look to have that expression looking up at him while sucking him off. Oh, all right. He doubted Alexander wanted his last moments to be giving a blowjob but it was a nice picture.

"I never said anything about you falling for me." The tone of Alexander's voice as he responded to Dominik's question was surprisingly soft. He flashed another small smile, as though he were trying to be brave. "I asked for your body, after all, not your heart. Anything else would have been rediculous." Rediculous indeed. Alexander doubted even a seasoned hitman would be able to kill the person they loved without batting an eye. Asking anything of the sort would have been far beyond reason.

The hand on his waist seemed promising enough, even if it wasn't the signal Dominik had intended to send. It was also a good thing that the older man had not yet shot him down. That meant that he had to be contemplating it. If he was contemplating it, that meant Alexander had a chance. Well, of course he had a chance. He wouldn't have asked for it if he thought it was entierly impossible. Alexander would have needed to be an idiot not to notice the way he was looking at him sometimes, even before now. Surely the thoughts spinning behind that pair of golden orbs were nowhere near pure.

He didn't bother answering Dominik's question about whether he was a virgin or not. It was better he decided what he wanted to believe for himself. Again he smiled, but there was little happiness in it. It seemed the other had seen through at least some of the act.

"I suppose there is some truth to that," he conceeded wearily, letting out a soft sigh, "I don't think you realize how nervous I am right now. I may not look a lot like it, but I'm actually trembling." It wasn't a lie. "The only reason I haven't broken down yet is because I know it won't help me. It's clear as day I'm buying time. Obviously. I'm not going to try and hide it – I don't want to die. Who does? But you know, you said it yourself. There's no way I'm getting out of this alive. I...I just can't win. Look I-" he hesitated, the feeling of Dominik's hands sliding down his hips starting to work him up a little more than expected. It was a shame that if everything went according to plan, they probably wouldn't even get that far. Pushing those thoughts aside for a moment, he used this oportunity to take another step forward, pressing up against him gently as he leaned his head against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeats. "You asked me how I wanted to die earlier," his voice at this point was little more than a tender murmur. "I suppose there are worse ways to go, than in the arms of a lover. Wouldn't you agree?" He asked softly, as he tilted his head to look up at Dominik. It almost sounded romantic when he put it like that, weren't it for the fact that the said "lover" would be the cause for his death.

'I didn't mean falling for you that way. I'm not interested in any more than your body,' he said calmly. Aaah, there it was. He probably shouldn't have let that slip. Oh well. There was no going back now. Dominick leaned over and rested his lips at the top of Alexander's ear. He breathed softly. 'Well? Are you a virgin?'

'I can feel it,' he replied. He did have his hands on Alexander's hips after all. He could feel how afraid the younger man really was. It was very convincing, but who in their right mind wouldn't be afraid given the circumstances? Dominick's hand moved up and he traced along the top of the younger man's waistline before slipping down between his cheeks. He pressed against the bud then traced upwards across it.

'If that's how you want to die, I suppose I can provide that,' he agreed. He didn't love Alexander or feel anything for him really but he could pretend to. So long as he didn't have to actually say the words "I love you" he could act as if they were lovers. He could make the young man's last moments easier. Just one pill and he could hold him until he fell asleep for the last time.

'So how do you want to do this? I don't mind what position we take,' he asked softly. It was Alexander's last ride after all. So long as the documents got signed he didn't mind how they did this. He'd taken most positions in the past, from top to bottom and from dominant to submissive. He preferred to be the submissive partner though and let the other person lead. He was fairly sure he'd let Alexander lead this time, unless he was a virgin who didn't know what to do. It seemed Alexander wanted the lover's treatment so he'd go gentle on him and be very giving indeed.

"Far from it." Alexander surprised himself by telling the truth. He hadn't really intended to let Dominik know how experienced he was, but he supposed at this point it was hardly worth hiding. The hitman had already seen through half his facade earlier. Besides, he doubted Dominik would be backing out now. He seemed quite into it, and he'd already indirectly admitted he was interested.

A soft chuckle rolled off the redheads tongue.

"Of course you can. We're practically occupying the same space." He pointed out. Really, it would probably have been stranger if Dominik hadn't noticed. Well, he supposed he wouldn't have blamed him. The taller male seemed to be preoccupied with other things. A slight shudder traveled up his spine as he felt Dominik's hand slide between the tight fabric of his clothes, his breath catching slightly in his throat. It was kind of frustrating. Alexander wanted him badly, but he knew he couldn't allow himself get too distracted by the pleasure. Well, if he got out of this alive, maybe later. Depending on how agreeable Dominik would be in their negotiations, of course.

"Thank you..." he murmured softly, sounding genuinly greatful as he leaned up to kiss him. Short and sweet. "I'll bottom," he replied firmly, before sinking to his knees, taking Dominik's zipper between his teeth. Wearing a slightly mischevious expression, he pulled it down, making sure his chin brushed against the taller males crotch. Of course, that wasn't enough. There were buttons, but with his hands still tied behind his back, he could hardly do anything about those. His movemnts in general were extremely limited, and for his plan to work he certainly needed his hands. Though before that he assumed he would need to get Dominik to let his guard down a bit more.

"Unbutton pants." He instructed, his voice still soft but now with a certain edge of authority to it. It was clear that Dominik was letting Alexander be in charge. Though that was perfectly fine, as it was how the red haired youth preferred it.

'Oh, good,' Dominick breathed. That was a relief. He didn't have to pay too much special attention to preparing Alexander mentally or making sure it was extra special. Breaking in a virgin always took a lot more work and attention. Alexander would know what to expect and didn't need his hand held the whole way. That would certainly become apparent as things progressed, especially when the younger man seemed ready to go down on his captor.

'Mmmmm,' Dominick rumbled softly. 'Should I do something to soothe you?'

Dominick reached up into the taller male's short, red hair and ran his fingers through it. He stroked along the top of Alexander's right ear with his thumb while brushing his lips against the left. He licked at the lobe and sucked it into his mouth. His finger continued to trace up and down the bud before two fingers slipped just inside the ring of muscle. His other hand moved up and he gripped the back of Alexander's shirt so he could untuck it from the younger man's pants. He was just about to slip his hand up Alexander's back when the man crouched down in front of him.

Obediently, the older man unbuttoned his pants and tugged them down until the fell the rest of the way to his feet. Maybe this wasn't the brightest thing to do given the circumstances, as it would give Alexander a head start, but Dominick was trusting that Alexander genuinely wanted to have sex with him. His doubts were that Alexander would then refuse to sign the contract handing over his company, not that he was going to try to run. It really was bad form to leave his gun with his pants but it was likely Dominick was now thinking with his dick. Having Alexander unzip him with his teeth was incredibly stirring and that look on his face was priceless. Dominick tilted his head back and bit his lower lip to stop from moaning. He wasn't expecting this but he sure would enjoy it. He was sure he'd get hard just from having such an attractive man putting his lips on his cock.

'You know, you really don't have to...' he breathed. 'I'm supposed to be taking care of you.'

"That's a good boy..." The redhead purred, pleased with Dominik's obedient response. "Though you'll have to take care of these yourself too." To demonstrate what he meant, he brought his face close to his underwear, again using his teeth, but this time to grab hold of the waistband. He pulled at it, before allowing it to snap back into place.

Alexander looked up at Dominik, that spark of mischief still very much present in his eyes. His lips quirked into a smile. "My hands are quite literarily tied."

It was clear that despite the situation, he was enjoying himself. Part of him regretted not having tried to seduce his executive assistant earlier. Maybe things would have turned out differently if he had. Not that he had any way of verifying whether that was actually the case or not. It was just a hunch. This man seemed to like sex. And men who likes sex tended to be easy to manipulate, if one knew which strings to pull. Alexander had learned that at a fairly young age.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't want to. I want to see your cute face contort in pleasure." It seemed they were already halfway there, and Alexander hadn't even really done anything yet. There was something tantalizingly endearing about the way Dominik was reacting. Even though he'd agreed to granting Alexander's 'last' wish, the red haired youth hadn't been expecting him to be this into it. It was cute. And it also gave him hope that he'd be able to somehow pull this off after all. It was still a big risk he was taking. It was absolutely crucial that he not make any mistakes. Regardless of whether he was into it or not, Alexander didn't think Dominik would hesitate to kill him if he realized something was off.

The sight of Dominik's cock excited him. It was already decent sized, he could barely wait to see what it would be like fully erect. His hot breath ghosted across the tender skin, as he poked out his saliva coated tongue, teasingly sliding it across the tip.

"I want all of you..." he breathed hungrily, catching Dominik's gaze as he parted his soft, pink lips around the bulbous head of his stiffening apendage. He swirled his tongue around it, tracing the shape, feeling the texture, savoring the taste. The room was cold but Alexander felt hot. His heart was racing, and he had to remind himself of why he was doing this. He couldn't allow himself to get too distracted. His life sort of depended on it.

"That's a good boy..." The redhead purred, pleased with Dominik's obedient response. "Though you'll have to take care of these yourself too." To demonstrate what he meant, he brought his face close to his underwear, again using his teeth, but this time to grab hold of the waistband. He pulled at it, before allowing it to snap back into place.

Alexander looked up at Dominik, that spark of mischief still very much present in his eyes. His lips quirked into a smile. "My hands are quite literarily tied."

It was clear that despite the situation, he was enjoying himself. Part of him regretted not having tried to seduce his executive assistant earlier. Maybe things would have turned out differently if he had. Not that he had any way of verifying whether that was actually the case or not. It was just a hunch. This man seemed to like sex. And men who likes sex tended to be easy to manipulate, if one knew which strings to pull. Alexander had learned that at a fairly young age.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't want to. I want to see your cute face contort in pleasure." It seemed they were already halfway there, and Alexander hadn't even really done anything yet. There was something tantalizingly endearing about the way Dominik was reacting. Even though he'd agreed to granting Alexander's 'last' wish, the red haired youth hadn't been expecting him to be this into it. It was cute. And it also gave him hope that he'd be able to somehow pull this off after all. It was still a big risk he was taking. It was absolutely crucial that he not make any mistakes. Regardless of whether he was into it or not, Alexander didn't think Dominik would hesitate to kill him if he realized something was off.

The sight of Dominik's cock excited him. It was already decent sized, he could barely wait to see what it would be like fully erect. His hot breath ghosted across the tender skin, as he poked out his saliva coated tongue, teasingly sliding it across the tip.

"I want all of you..." he breathed hungrily, catching Dominik's gaze as he parted his soft, pink lips around the bulbous head of his stiffening apendage. He swirled his tongue around it, tracing the shape, feeling the texture, savoring the taste. The room was cold but Alexander felt hot. He coouldn't help it. The thought of making the very person who'd so coldly threatened him earlier completely lose himself in lust for Alexander was too enticing. He bobbed his head, slowly, allowing his mouth to get used to the size of it before pushing it in further. His gag reflexes were practially non-existant, but that still didn't mean he liked it all shoved in at once. Furthermore, moving at all was proving to be more difficult than he'd thought. With his hands constrained behind his back, he had to rely solely on his own sense of balance. To prevent himself from falling he had to spread his legs further, causing his trousers to ride up against the inside of his thighs, becoming almost uncomfortably taunt around the area he wanted it the least. It didn't hurt, exactly, but it certainly wasn't doing anything to counter his ever growing arousal. Still, he couldn't let that distract him. He needed– and wanted to make Dominik cum. Only then could he reap his reward and set the second part of his plan in motion. Though he was sure he could have done a better job with free hands, using his mouth alone would have to do.

By the time Alexander had managed to take Dominik all the way down to the hilt, his throat constricting around the throbbing length nicely, he was delightfully hard. He pulled his head back, feeling the underside of Dominik's cock stroke against his tongue, before sliding it back down. All the while he kept reminding himself that he couldn't get too carried away. It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep a clear head – something that was absolutely crucial if he was planning to succeed.

Dominick gave a small grunt as his waistband was snapped. It was rather an erotic display and Dominick wished Alexander would pull them down with his teeth. He was rather enjoying the sight of the man bound up and forced to use his mouth for everything. Still, he slipped down his underwear and giggled his hips about until the garment fell to his ankles. He reached out with one hand to touch the top of Alexander's head and let out a small exhale.

'That's not going to change any time soon. You're rather sexy with your hands tied,' he replied, giving a small chuckle.

'Cute? I am not cute,' Dominick pouted. He ran his hand through his hair and looked down at what Alexander was doing. The sight made his cock twitch and he could already feel it starting to tingle. Alexander was so hot right now, Dominick just wanted to get the younger man into a bed and fuck his brains out until he drooled.

Dominick didn't reply to Alexander's comment. He didn't know what to say to something like that. Just what was Alexander after? All of him? They weren't lovers. This was just sex.

'Ah! You really are into this!' he moaned softly. His hand reached out and he spread his fingers through Alexander's hair. A moan escaped him as Alexander's tongue traced his cock. He focused on the sensation and bit down on his bottom lip. It had been a while since he'd been treated to this type of attention. In fact, he rarely had sex at all while on a job so this was the first time he'd had any action since being employed by Alexander. His cock had been feeling a little neglected but now the abstinence made everything all the more sensitive.

Looking down, Dominick panted softly and kept his eyes on Alexander as the man started to bob back and forth. Dominick's hips tilted forward and he started to work back and forth into Alexander's mouth while gripping his hair. One eye squinted closed and he sucked on his lower lip. A long, low moan escaped him and he felt as if he were going to explode with anticipation.

'Ah! Alexander! Please!' he moaned. 'Flick the tip with your tongue.'

The feeling of Dominik's hand in his hair wasn't unpleasant, though he couldn't help but feel mildly concerned about what he was saying. Generally he didn't mind being tied up like this. As much as it limited him, there was something undeniably sexy about only being able to use his mouth. Yet that wasn't the reason he was doing this. He was enjoying every second of it, sure, but it was the looming thought of his impeding death that kept him from completly giving in to his carnal desires. Sooner or later, he would need to convince Dominik to untie him, without making himself seem suspicious. Alexander had no plans of kicking the bucket just yet.

Still, overthinking it wouldn't help him. Instead he decided to focus on Dominik, and Dominik alone. Everything about older man's reactions was delightful. From his cute little moans to the blissful look on his face. Alexander strongly disagreed with the others protests, though a having your mouth stuffed with cock does make it difficult to set up counter arguments. Alexander simply smiled inwardly, keeping his thoughts to himself.

What about that almost needy moan wasn't endearing?

In response to Dominik's request, he tilted his head back a little, creating a string of spit as it slid out of his mouth.

"Like this?" He mused playfully, extending his tongue to teasingly lick the glans. Popping it back into his hot, wet cavern of a mouth, he swirled his tongue around the head, ocasionally prodding the slit.

'Ah Yes! Like that! Like that!' Dominick cried out. A shiver ran through his body as Alexander swirled his tongue around the head. He gave a small cry as his slit was prodded and he bucked into Alexander's mouth. Precum leaked from his hard cock and he swallowed a mouthful of saliva. It felt so good to be sucked off by the man who'd once been his superior. If only he'd done this earlier. How they could have played.

'I'm ready,' he panted. 'I'm ready if you want me to prepare you too. I don't have anything on me but I'm leaking enough to lubricate you.'

Dominick arched his head back and cried out, thrusting into Alexander's mouth and gripping tight on his hair. His eyes closed tight for a few moments and he let out a small whimper. Another spurt of precum leaked out as a small rush ran through Dominick's body. It wasn't the main orgasm but it still felt nice. Dominick relaxed and panted a few times before he was finally capable of looking back down at what Alexander was doing. His body felt so hot and yet he was shivering slightly. He sucke din his lower lip again and tasted sweat. It tasted nice, given the circumstances. Everything was nice. It was almost a shame it had to come to an end eventually.

He loved it. Everything from how Dominik cried out in pleasure, to the way his hand twisted in his hair as he thrust into Alexander's mouth. To hear him beg had sent a rush of excitment through the youth, to see him shiver and whimper in response to the redhead's efforts was enthralling. It felt so incredibly good – to be in control of the other persons pleasure. He wanted to hear more of those moans, to make him beg again. It was such a shame that it would have to end so soon.

Alexander could hear him loud and clear, but it didn't seem like he was ready at all just yet, because only a moment later he thrust into his mouth again. He could feel the sweet taste of precum on his tongue. Hearing Dominik whimper was too much. He could feel his pants tightening further around his groin. Inwardly he cursed, realizing that he was getting way too excited from just sucking him off. It made the position he'd forced himself to sit in increasingly uncomfortable too. Still, Alexander stubbornly kept going, his plump lips clamping down on the quivering shaft. He hollowed his cheeks, sucking harder, rubbing Dominik frenulum with his tongue. And then suddenly, he felt it. The cock between his lips jerked, an explosion of salty liquid filling his mouth. He almost instinctively swallowed most of it, only pulling back when it seemed like Dominik had finished. A mixture of spit and cum ended up leaking onto his chin, and he used his sleeve to wipe it off. His chest kept heaving and falling as he panted softly.

"There's... there's a bottle of lube in my bag. If you untie me I can go get it for you." Now there was only hoping Dominik wouldn't want to get it himself. Alexander would have to be the one, or his plan wouldn't work.

Dominick bent forward, his mouth wide and panting. He kept working his hips slightly as Alexander seemed to suck harder. Dominick could tell he was giving it his all. It caused his entire body to shudder and his knees felt as if they couldn't bare his weight any longer. The assassin stared down at the man sucking his cock and panted heavily. After the first rise everything felt so sensitive and so hot. He let go of Alexander's hair and struggled to take of his shirt. It was too bad Alexander had his hands tied because Dominick really wanted the younger man to touch him.

'Please! Ah! There!' Dominick moaned as his frenulum was teased. 'Rub it harder!'

He was so close! Dominick gave a strangled cry as if he wanted to scream and he bent his head forward and pressed it against his bare chest. His eyes clenched tight and his mouth was wide. Slowly, his voice built up to a loud whine and he gripped tight into Alexander's hair with both hands. His cock twitched and he released a large load into Alexander's waiting mouth. Bent over, tongue out and panting heavily, he stayed like that as the rush continued to run through him. He snapped his mouth shut when he realised it was open and let out a long, low moan. Dominick licked his lips and breathed heavily through his nose, nostrils flaring.

'Ha! Ah! Ah! Where did you learn to do that?' he asked, his chest still rising and falling with his breath. He sank down to his knees and ran his fingers through that red mop of hair. He was still very hot and could easily do that a second time. A soft groan escaped his lips and his hands slid down Alexander's chest before wrapping around his arse. He wanted inside already. He didn't care how many times they did it. He was hot and wanted sex now! Dominick brushed nose and lips against Alexander's cheek before sucking softly in his ear. Hot breath and soft moaning filled the younger man's ear before Dominick nodded.

'Yeah, in a moment,' he murmured. His hands slid inside Alexander's pants and he gripped tight at the cheeks, fingers spread wide. 'Okay, turn around and I'll untie you.'

Dominick sat back on his knees and tilted his head back while his breath settled. He untied Alexander and stayed like that, watching the other man closely. His fingers reached out for his gun but he didn't take it up. It was more just in case Alexander did something stupid like tried to run while Dominick had his pants down.

Dominik's question elicited a chuckle of amusement from Alexander, who remained seated on the floor, and didn't seem like he would be moving any time soon.

"What?" He mused, enjoying the feeling of Dominik's fingers in his hair, "Did you think that just because I'm young, I'd be inexperienced?" It was true that he had pretended to be innocent at first, but he'd dropped the act as soon as Alexander called him out on it. "In my line of work any tool of persuasion is fair game." He smiled, though it didn't seem entierly happy. Part of him wondered why he was even telling Dominik that much. Anyone with a brain would be able to understand the implications, and it would be bad if it got out. Still, he supposed from Dominik's perspective it didn't matter. As far as he was aware Alexander was going to die. Whatever was said in this room, would most likely stay here. Then again, Alexander had no intentions of dying, so he could only hope it wouldn't come back to bite later.

Pushing those thoughts aside, he allowed his body to relax against Dominik's. For knowing that he was in the arms of a killer, he seemed surprisingly calm. He was still panting softly, and his face was slightly flushed, though by no means because he was embarassed. When it came to these kinds of things, Alexander had no shame. He was hot and filled with desire. Just the feeling of Dominik's hands on his arse was enough to let a lusty shiver ripple through his slender body, a soft, almost wanton moan rolling off his tongue. God, did he want that throbbing cock up his ass.

As soon as his hands were free, he got up, rubbing his sore wrist as he made his way to where he'd spotted his belongings. They'd been neatly placed by the wall on the other side of the room. Crouching down, he opened his portfolio, beginning to rumage through it. The bottle of lube he found rather quickly, but that wasn't what he was looking for. It was a smaller bottle, that he had to be very careful when handling as not to make too much noise. He twisted off the lid, pouring two – no three small white pills into his hand, closing his fingers around them. Then he grabbed the bottle of lube, holding it up to the light. It was about half empty, but that should be enough. Satisfied he made his way back, trying to figure out when would be the best oportunity to slip them into Dominik's mouth. Preferrably when he was too distracted to really pay attention, and even then it certainly wouldn't be easy. Additionally, from the moment Alexander put the pills into his mouth, he needed to act quickly, lest they'd disolve before he had time transfer them. That in turn meant game over.

"Here you go," He said with a smile, holding out the bottle to Dominik, before finally taking off his suit jacket, tossing it aside. Hooking his finger into his tie, he loosened it before pulling it off and dropping it on top of the jacket. Considering how his body still burned, it felt good to lose ar least one layer of clothes. Then he sank back down to Dominik's level, placing his free hand on his bare leg as he leaned in for another kiss.

'I didn't say you were inexperienced. I asked where you learned to give a blowjob like that,' Dominick replied. 'I don't want to give you a big head but it was impressive.'

That and he hadn't had any action since taking on this contract. He was going to enjoy himself when his pay packet came in. There were a few more sophisticated places he liked to go where men and women met under the guise of having a good time. It was classier than a singles bar but the ends were just the same.

'Wait. I think I misheard you. Is that how you got your contract rate so high?' he asked. He had to laugh at that. He was certainly getting a different view of his boss tonight. The man really was a slut. Not that Dominick could talk, he just didn't use it as part of his work. Then again, wasn't that what he was doing right now - using his body to get Alexander to sign a contract? This almost seemed like a new low, if not for how good looking Alexander was.

Dominick couldn't help but smile as Alexander moaned and all thoughts of this being inappropriate disappeared. He wanted this too. The assassin watched lazily as Alexander moved over to his belongings. He sat there with his legs partly spread and his wet cock hanging innocently between his legs. He was tempted to stroke himself while he waited for Alexander to return but it seemed too pervy. They could do that together after he romanced Alexander up a bit.

'You're prepared, I see,' he purred.

Broad hands traced up Alexander's chest, under his shirt and pulled it up over his head. Dominick sank his nails in and raked them down the man's chest until he got to the younger man's waistband. As he leaned up into Alexander's kiss, he started to unbutton the man's pants and get a feel of what was down there. He curled his hand around the younger man's cock and stroked the semi-hard thing up and down until it started to stir even more.

'You're really hot,' he murmured into the kiss. 'You got like this just from a blowjob? Just imagine what you're going to be like when I shove it up your arse.'

Dominick bucked upwards playfully to get his point across, as the same time clenching his hand almost painfully around Alexander's cock. He bit down on the man's lip and pulled it down until they were laying on top of one another. He moved both hands down Alexander's sides and pulled his pants down as far as they would go. He gave Alexander's arse a playful slap before moving lower to press the tip of one finger inside the bud.

'Do you mind if I start preparing you now?' he asked, his voice a little breathless. They could kiss and touch as long as Alexander wanted, it was his last ride after all, but Dominick also wanted to toy with the younger man a little. He swirled the tip of his finger around the bud and pushed it in as far as he could before inserting the tip of his second finger. He spread them wide and began rubbing back and forth. At the same time he began to rock his cock up against Alexander's, grinding them together to get them hard.

Alexander couldn't help but laugh at Dominik's response. "Perhaps. I never said the method was fool proof, but it's been working well enough for me." In all honesty however, Alexander doubted that was actually the case. There was a number of people he suspected might have wanted him done, none of which he'd had that kind of relationship with. Of course, he couldn't know for sure. The culrprit could be anyone, and not knowing who it was frustrated him. He had considered asking Dominik, but somehow Alexander doubted he had the answer. Dominik only carried out the order; that didn't mean he knew who was behind it.

He sighed softly, trying not to let it bother him too much. After all, sooner or later he would have to find out. That was the only way he saw out of this mess. Though it was certainly something that could wait. All he really needed to focus on right then was getting the timing with the pills right. Whatever happened after that he could worry about then.

"Mmn..." Unable to hold back his voice, he moaned into the kiss as he felt Dominik's fingers raked down his chest, growing closer to... he let out another, this time more drawn out moan. Alexander's hand around his sensetive cock felt too good. He had been unable to touch himself, after all, which after a while had become quite frustrating.

Dominik's comment brought a smile to Alexander's features.

"Hot and writhing with pleasure, I ima-" his words were cut off by a sharp gasp Alexander's grip around his cock tighten. Twisting his his free hand into Dominik's shirt in order to remain upright, he clenched the other, feeling the tiny pills push into his skin. Then, the next thing he knew, he was on top of Dominik, laughing softly.

"You're such a tease." He breathed, leaning down to nuzzle the older man's neck. "It's fine, go ahead." He was very clearly beginning to grow somewhat impatient himself. Dominik's touch alone was enough to make him feel a bit dizzy, and it only intensified when he felt the first finger push inside of him, soon followed by a second. That, in combination with their cocks rubbing together, drew a slew of deep moans from Alexander.

"This is good..." he murmured breathlessly as pushed down on Dominik's fingers. "So fucking good." And still he knew they were far from done. God, he couldn't wait to have Dominik's cock pounding into him. His mind was reeling, his breath heavy and his body hot.

• 5 weeks later...

Spurred on by Alexander's gasps, Dominick readjusted his grip and clenched down on his boss's hard cock and started to work faster. He dug his nail into the tip and tickled into the slit before pulling all the way down to the base. He moved lower to grip Alexander by the balls and rolled them around in his hand. He gave them another gentle squeeze before tracing his fingertips very slowly up the younger man's length. He was enjoying just playing and tormenting the guy, seeing how long Alexander would last until he took things into his own hands. Plus he loved the sounds Alexander was making. They were adorable.

"Hot and writhing with pleasure, I ima-"

'Yeah, I'd like to see that,' he purred in reply.

"You're such a tease," he breathed.

'Admit it, you like it that way,' Dominick said, laughing softly.

Three then four fingers slipped inside Alexander before pulling out completely. With the bottle of lube in one hand, he spread Alexander's hole wide with two fingers and pushed the bottle as far inside as it would go. He squeezed hard, spurting the cold gel into the younger man's arse. He pulled the bottle out, shook it a few times then pushed it in again to squirt the last of it out. They would need all they could get with so little left. When he'd done this twice he tossed it away and put his hand on Alexander's arse instead. The young man was trying to lean back onto him but it was easier to reach if Alexander moved forward a bit more.

For a brief second Dominick wondered who Alexander had used the majority of it with before turning his attention back to the present. He forced all four fingers inside the younger man and thrust in all the way to his thumb before slowly pulling back out, making sure to rub against Alexander's prostate. He started working in and out at a steady pace, the two middle fingers rubbing against the sweet spot while the outer two tried to stretch Alexander further. He made his fingers point together then twisted back and forth like a corkscrew. At first he went slowly but soon he built up a punishing speed, pounding inside Alexander until it butted against his thumb.

With his other hand, he reached up and traced his fingers against the younger redhead's back. He curled his fingers into Alexander's hair and yanked his head back so he could look up at the man. He wasn't sure how forceful he should be or what Alexander wanted so he would try each thing slowly. Some people loved hair pulling, others did not.

'Tell me how you like it,' he purred in a smooth tone. He wanted to know what position they should do it in. Currently, Dominick was all for riding him while he laid on his back, like they were now, but perhaps Alexander preferred doggy style. It would mean he could pound into the younger man harder and hit deeper but the current position saw Alexander in control of the speed and thrust.

The dreamy blonde loved how into it Alexander was. It was so erotic to see the young man panting heavily and his body flush with heat. It was getting him hot all over again and he couldn't wait for Alexander to ride him. He brought his knees up and raised his hips slightly and began rubbing his semi-hard penis against Alexander's. He needed to fill himself out again if he was going to be able to fuck his target properly.

'Touch my cock. Take me in your hand and show me how bad you want it,' he said softly, letting out a slight moan.

• 1 year later...

OOC: Ignore the previous post. The next post has been edited to correct a mistake.

Spurred on by Alexander's gasps, Dominick readjusted his grip and clenched down on his boss's hard cock and started to work faster. He dug his nail into the tip and tickled into the slit before pulling all the way down to the base. He moved lower to grip Alexander by the balls and rolled them around in his hand. He gave them another gentle squeeze before tracing his fingertips very slowly up the younger man's length. He was enjoying just playing and tormenting the guy, seeing how long Alexander would last until he took things into his own hands. Plus he loved the sounds Alexander was making. They were adorable.

"Hot and writhing with pleasure, I ima-"

'Yeah, I'd like to see that,' he purred in reply.

"You're such a tease," he breathed.

'Admit it, you like it that way,' Dominick said, laughing softly.

One then two fingers slipped inside Alexander before pulling out completely. With the bottle of lube in one hand, he spread Alexander's hole wide with two fingers and pushed the bottle as far inside as it would go. He squeezed hard, spurting the cold gel into the younger man's arse. He pulled the bottle out, shook it a few times then pushed it in again to squirt the last of it out. They would need all they could get with so little left. When he'd done this twice he tossed it away and put his hand on Alexander's arse instead. The young man was trying to lean back onto him but it was easier to reach if Alexander moved forward a bit more.

For a brief second Dominick wondered who Alexander had used the majority of it with before turning his attention back to the present. He forced two fingers inside the younger man before slowly pulling back out, making sure to rub against Alexander's prostate. After a little while he slowed down and moved in circles over the gland instead. Dominick then slipped in a third and forth finger so he could work at spreading Alexander's hole wide enough to accommodate his cock. He started working in and out at a steady pace, the two middle fingers rubbing against the sweet spot while the outer two tried to stretch Alexander further. He made his fingers point together then twisted back and forth like a corkscrew. At first he went slowly but soon he built up a punishing speed, pounding inside Alexander until it butted against his thumb.

With his other hand, he reached up and traced his fingers against the younger redhead's back. He curled his fingers into Alexander's hair and yanked his head back so he could look up at the man. He wasn't sure how forceful he should be or what Alexander wanted so he would try each thing slowly. Some people loved hair pulling, others did not.

'Tell me how you like it,' he purred in a smooth tone. He wanted to know what position they should do it in. Currently, Dominick was all for riding him while he laid on his back, like they were now, but perhaps Alexander preferred doggy style. It would mean he could pound into the younger man harder and hit deeper but the current position saw Alexander in control of the speed and thrust.

The dreamy blonde loved how into it Alexander was. It was so erotic to see the young man panting heavily and his body flush with heat. It was getting him hot all over again and he couldn't wait for Alexander to ride him. He brought his knees up and raised his hips slightly and began rubbing his semi-hard penis against Alexander's. He needed to fill himself out again if he was going to be able to fuck his target properly.

'Touch my cock. Take me in your hand and show me how bad you want it,' he said softly, letting out a slight moan.

• Saga locked this topic