Post a Picture of your PET ^^

Yakun

.. i'm not sure if someone already made a thread, but

let's do it hehe..

here's mine,

i have dog yorkie and juneo

This is juneo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yorki

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• batista

• Ryuu_L

• littlespiral

I had 3 Pets + 1 Volunteer Pet.

Meet Jazper, The Lazy Cat~ a neighboring cat that I used to take care since sometimes the owner is always not in their house...

16kqhdu.jpg

es565e.jpg

And this is my 3 Pets~

Meet Lev, My Nekoma Cat~ Just kidding. Only a half breed cat~

2hofhvp.jpg

293bwy8.jpg

qounes.jpg

14sle02.jpg

Lev was given to me by our neighbor here since I always helped the old couple in the morning in their morning duties.

Meet Scorgy, The Scorpion~

2qi37ew.jpg

2q06nh4.jpg

Meet Senti, The Centipede~

14b4vi8.jpg

bhc6c4.jpg

Senti & Scorgy. At first, The only reason why I kept them is to merely observed them but time passed by I noticed that I was fascinated to them.

- - - Updated - - -

~ I like Yorki~ can I pinch his cheeks

This is Jean Harlow. She was originally my uncle's cat but he didn't look after her. He only fed her when she was around, which was very rarely because he's a big, scary, drunken giant who calls her an idiot and waggles his finger in her face. He named her "after an actress nobody likes". She acts like she has bipolar, having spurts of antisocial behaviour then spurts of cuddly behaviour. Both can be equally annoying. She's not a bad cat, she doesn't bite or scratch but she's very self centered. I guess that come from being in survival mode for so long.

10341968_1569388776705286_5595348451152034129_n.jpg?oh=0ca50d9c7e70482ce4a574b6d18318ad&oe=59684566

?ui=2&ik=61b937fb08&view=fimg&th=15b1794f447d2891&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ8F_U416BIPZzjbGqV0S6_drgY_4zbHcHd4cntB1qy0JUWeJytEFX4uNh-R5jyiIjM9w8mPXyJR5fdHeO3NZ0z0r8Z1dJpsW32A5Otpj7NltMeL4y-dEPtddd4&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1490749308167&rm=15b1794f447d2891&zw&atsh=1

MY kitty Diamond she's like 16-17 this was taken this past Christmas yoyo5

I have three more but apparently, I don't love them enough to have pictures at the ready onion7

Alright, I got them!

?ui=2&ik=61b937fb08&view=fimg&th=15b179f73ba91ba3&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_zC8Au-z91ObgiLWqL5aVJ6Uf1HDze54tOUK2FVxV7XIuSDYiEyxGX5pyD94mJSENCDfFyGB5muefz8fdGXso12VKhTbpjktM0L-RKbzrsV9VwE4SqaBK4Ow0&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1490750529817&rm=15b179f73ba91ba3&zw&atsh=1

My kitty Amika (Mika) she's adorable and a bit slow...definatly not the sharpest tool in the box she's dating kith (kithers) She's about 4-5

?ui=2&ik=61b937fb08&view=fimg&th=15b17a6d4bb32a28&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ8gfesQN07mQL0m7_xTwjjBNPEA7GdIVisRahKX3PJxDXiP5eBXIoZVhdNIRcZRFZ3DiYM3m6iFwG7t50h0A9KQegN3_x04l7D5Ks3WkeToMo6hJkkVaScGkwk&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1490750649110&rm=15b17a6d4bb32a28&zw&atsh=1

Kith (kithers) my handsome man he's my second kitty and is starting to show a ruggedness that only comes with age aha he's a playboy and had to get spayed cause he kept getting out and knocking up all the strays.

?ui=2&ik=61b937fb08&view=fimg&th=15b17a6d4bb32a28&attid=0.2&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_L80Ynj_b9ctFLwBn8E4dfcGQudM9PClNV1pNLGQI7ISBrCwewGREVlCqfuruWCXTzOwIVd8Rcz-Cx-P1BYxtQJTGj6Bc-7a6byCcuW1zr6uUGIpsiUn1p_Vw&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1490750649110&rm=15b17a6d4bb32a28&zw&atsh=1

LuLu Bell she was diamonds best friend for a time, She passed away not too long ago but shes still my pet and I love her

?ui=2&ik=61b937fb08&view=fimg&th=15b17a6d4bb32a28&attid=0.3&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_qJ8bH8JnBxHqT24GZg-vD40iUfjiHUlaaW8ikpM5zlbZgrpTlo_0KmjbsmlKL9NZd0LGIDpZa3lPwsZyN2x0BREI1Ji-vtIoBAeL1VORlyhvROruW8TW0Qgo&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1490750649110&rm=15b17a6d4bb32a28&zw&atsh=1

This is precious she's not really my pet more like my moms but I take care of her so yea. She's constantly the source of me and my mom arguing since my mother thinks she's cuter than all of my cats. Which is just not true. She's the youngest of the bunch about 6 months younger than Mika

aww so cute, ohh is scorgy poisonous? haha i wonder

- - - Updated - - -

is that a RABBIT??!! seriously it's my first time to see a rabbit with that breed! it's so adorable , !

- - - Updated - - -

cutte! ohh, they say cats with 3 colors brings luck, ..

It's a special breed - "teddy rabbit" ^ ^ yeah, he's so fluffy and cute, but he has the heart of Satan! lolol btw. thank you ^ ^

Talking about rats.....here are my two last babies (well Dumbo dies before my first rat Chunu though)

Dumbo (had cancer in his stomach that the vets only saw when my ex brought him in emergency 2 hours before his death)

IVbqd92.jpg

Wu4hyX8.jpg

Coffee (died peacefully at the age of 5)

q9W1gJE.jpg

it seems that your images are broken :((..

, haha will he bite you? i wonder XD

i want to have one of that cute hella fella ugh ;v;..

hahaha lololol i have to agree, but they're so cute XDDD though i want to try having one like hamster?

aww sorry about that, it's really sad , :( actually one of my cat died few weeks ago , so T_T

that's saddening , i didn't know that it's possible for them to have cancer

These are my pets, which i miss them btw 'cus i had to leave them with mom.

This is Pedro

I like this because he looks so pissed and cute xD

2i7bv60.jpg

Eating...

2wc2qsy.jpg

This one is Codita

Sleeping is his biggest hobby

1z6grcm.jpg

Sneaking around...

34i03l3.jpg

He realised he got caught xD

24ct9og.jpg

Some of the pets that i miss...

My beloved dog, who i miss a lot. He got lost almost 2 years ago, i keep on looking for him, but it's in vain T.T (don't wanna think about it anymore).

Anyway..this is Muff

ehlr11.jpg

Sniffing

nd7iav.jpg

This was one of the nicest cats i ever had. His name was Ali, he died a year ago :( hope he's in a better place now.

33jqtdl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_oombjcwpcR1rtt1beo1_400.jpg

The dog's name is Spartacus, and the cat's name is Soos!

How are you guys hiding stuff under spoilers? I've done it once before but I don't see it now.

• 1 month later...

This is my cat, but he lives at my mums Place. His name in English is Garfield, named after the cartoon cat.

But his name as we say it in my country is Gustav,

and this..... *drumrool*...

....is his 'happy face' :3

my%20cat_zpswqixby4g.jpg

Hahahahahaha

this face of him never fails to make me laugh soo hard x)

• 2 weeks later...

i feel in the mood of showing you a few pics of my children ;) since i brought them cute souvenirs from japan XD:Red_fox:

my little geisha (normally diva)

and my handsome little man ;)