*a wild fudanshi appears*

Acanthus

Hello everyone~,

I'm Acanthus, a 27 years old guy from Germany ^_^.

I finally decided to make an account and to make new friends here. Some of my favorite mangaka are Ike Reibun, Motoni Modoru & Kuraka Sui (ugh... Itou-san is such a great manga D:!) and I currently enjoy some of the web comics from Lezhin (Killing Stalking, Blood Bank & Out of Control). So, as you can see I (mostly) enjoy darker stories when it comes to yaoi~ ^^.

Other than that I love visual novels (and yes, I also really enjoy otome novels, sometimes I need some romance in my life :p)

Sadly I'm not very good when it comes to RPs since English isn't my native language, but I'm willing to learn it.

Anyway, I hope that I'm gonna find some nice people to chat with on this site~ v^_^v.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acanthus

• batista

• Yakun

• crystald

Was geeeht?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

giphy.gif

Haha entfessel das Biest in dir mein Freund :p Wie du siehst bin ich auch aus Deutschläänd! foxy3

Well anyways I'm gonna switch to English now! I love your taste! It's quite similar to what I like! I am certainly looking forward to talk with you about our fave mangas :Wink: I am sure you'll make lots of friends here! So enjoy your stay and have fun with us! I am definitely gonna keep in touch with you ;)

Oi batista~ *waves* ^o^!

Zuerst mal ... bist du ein Wrestling Fan oO? Ich frage nur wegen deines Namens :p. Und yes~, ich hoffe, dass wir hier nette Gespräche haben werden ^^.

Aaaand I saw that you also read "yarichin bitch club", it's also one of my current favos, damn, I really like Yuri :D. haha~

Haha

ich hab mich nach meinem Kater benannt der zwar nach ihm tatsächlich benannt ist, aber meine sis wollte ihn unbedingt so nennen also hab ich es erlaubt. Wobei ich sagen muss ich hatte eine Phase in der ich es tatsächlich regelmäßig geschaut habe weil die storyline so lustig war LOL schaust du es gerne?

I love it so much! Yeah Yuri-Kun is my favorite too! And his best friend whose name I forgot! Have you read the dj of yarichin bitch club? I totally laughed my ass off XD it's about Yuri and Tamura in their Child hood and later on in Highschool ~

Haha, nice. Ich war damals Wrestling fan, aber mein Favorit war Rey Mysterio, ich fand seinen finisher move so genial~ :p. Mittlerweile gucke ich es allerdings auch nicht mehr. Aber Batista ist ein netter Name für nen Kater :p. Hab selbst 2 kitties, Kiki und Kagura, aber ja... :D.

And LOL, I have XD! Omg, one might think that he was at least slightly more innocent as a child... but nopes~ xD.

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello and welcome to YO

!

Ooh, I also love Kuraka Sui! Especially Itou-san (Of course I: Episode 0 is included). Sankaku opera was interesting as well.

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. So, Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun :)

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum! i see you already found some wonderful people to chat with! ^_^

Hope you have a great time here! Enjoy!

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

💖

san 💖 Welcome to Yaoiotaku

please enjoy your stay

Hi Riki,

I agree, her works are awesome~.And thank you, I'm sure I'll have a good time here : ).

- - - Updated - - -

Hey littlespiral and dhanychan,

thank you~ ^^!!

Hallo Acanthus. Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

^_^ it's really nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your time here with us~

• 1 month later...