strawberry & whipcream (yaoi)

Kohaku tsubasa

Wind blew through the strawberry blond hair that never touched the young boy's face.He could hear a whistle blowing in the distance. "Strawberry !"a boy called.Strawberry sat up seeing a boy with white hair.of course he was to far to make out a face or eyes.finally could see that the boy had blue eyes."whip cream"Strawberry said in a childish voice."hey why you lying over here you ok?" Whipcream asked."i am fine just hot"Strawberry said. Whipcream tried to feel his head but fell on him and the rolled down the hill."sorry i did not mean to" Whipcream said."it's fine i am not hurt"Strawberry said getting up."you sure" Whipcream asked? "Yes i am fine" Strawberry said."you're all dirty " whip cream said trying to wipe it away.when Strawberry lost his footing whip cream hand reached out for Strawberry's as they fell towards the dark murky water."well that was an epic fail" Whipcream said."at least we are not hurt"Strawberry said as Whipcream pulled him out the pond."your home is too far why don't you come to my house to get dried off" Whipcream said as they started off in the meadow toward his apartment.

At the apartment.”can i take a shower”Strawberry asked?”Sure it is down there on the left”Whipcream said pointing to a hallway.”where are the towels” Strawberry asked?”In the cabinet on the right in the bathroom”Whipcream said. He went in there and started showering when out of nowhere Whipcream barged in.”Whip cream”Strawberry said embarrassingly.”Sorry i have to pee” Whipcream said in a hurried voice.”is there not another bathroom ?“ Strawberry asked ”no this is an apartment” Whipcream said taking off his shirt.”what are doing?”Strawberry asked”we have the same equipment” Whipcream said getting in the shower. ”whip...never mind”Strawberry said blushing.”can you reach your back?” Whipcream asked”no why?”Strawberry asked in response.”give me the soap” Whipcream demanded. Strawberry gave him the soap and Whipcream started washing his back.

A few minutes later they came out with a towel wrapped around them.”I am cold whip cream” Strawberry said sitting on the couch .”I will get you some fresh clothes while yours dry” Whipcream said going into another room.All the sudden a fluffy calico cat jumped into Strawberry’s lap.”Hello kitty,what is your name?”Strawberry said as he petted it. The cat started licking Strawberry’s stomach. Just then whip cream walked in with the dry clothes.”hey coco in he is mine to lick” Whipcream said pushing coco on to the floor.”mine”coco said jumping back on Strawberry.”Your cat talked”Strawberry said.”He does that” Whipcream said picking coco up putting him in his in his room.”Not fair the cat has to go away now. How mean”coco said through the door.

”You sleepy?” Whipcream asked. ”A bit,i am glad it is Friday” Strawberry said.”Yep hey can you spend the weekend?”whip cream asked hopeful.”sure but i would have to get some clothes”Strawberry said.”You can borrow mine” Whipcream said as Strawberry put on the shirt which was so big that it looked like a dress.”Oh my gosh”whip cream giggled. ”Hey it is not my fault I'm so small” Strawberry said angrily.”i am not laughing at you that is a medium though what you wear is small?” Whipcream asked seriously.”yes”Strawberry sighed.”well,why don't we go to bed” Whipcream said in a sultry voice.”But sempi where am i going to sleep” Strawberry said exasperatedly.”In my bed of course” Whipcream said jokingly.”senpai why don't i sleep on the couch”Strawberry said.”ok” Whipcream said wondering off to get a pillow and blanket for the night.

Later that night Strawberry awoke from a disturbing nightmare. That sent him running toward Whipcream.saying”whip cream,whip cream senpai”Strawberry yelled jumping into Whipcream bed.”What is wrong Strawberry?”Whipcream asked.”I had nightmare can i sleep here”Strawberry said.”Yes you can”whip cream said as Strawberry cuddled up to him. Then coco jumped on the bed.”Can i sleep here?” coco asked.”No coco get down”Whipcream said pushing coco out the room and shut the door.”That is not nice “coco whined.

Ring ring the phone in the hall went off .Whipcream picked up the phone but quickly hanged up.”who was it?” Strawberry asked.”My mother i have to take you home now”Whipcream said sadly.”aww”Strawberry said.So Whipcream got Strawberry’s dry clothes.”here let's go” Whipcream said.”Ok then” Strawberry said walking out the door.”Where is your house?” Whipcream asked.”No i will just go home thanks Whipcream”Strawberry said running off.

he walked home with his head down. Went inside his room slammed the door. “What is wrong cream?”coco asked.”nothing”Whipcream said putting his head in his knees.”Come on”coco said jumping on the bed on the night shirt he wore.”I lost him” Whipcream said crying and throw a pillow at coco knocking him off the bed.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic