Secret (yaoi, superheros)

Kohaku tsubasa

disclaimer: warning

has violence,some sex scenes,flirting,cussing,blood.

it does change from 1st person to 3rd at some points.

i will write a backstory for both of the main characters later on.

i did make up the characters. (they belong in this story unless you ask to use them)

if you are confused ask me.please do not write on this thread.

it does take me a lot of time to write these stories.

i hope you enjoy. :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the daytime I am... that is how every superhero movie starts right? At School with all my friends I am just Cal.But when the night comes I turn into Wings a superhero.He's just like me I mean he looks like me. Wings is an angel with long blonde hair and light blue eyes. bad guys just do whatever he says because he's so beautiful.

Right how stupid I forgot,my full name is Cal Neno.I'm only 15 years old going to the crummiest high school that I've ever seen. like wings I have blonde hair but my hair only goes to my ears. I also have blue eyes but they're not light colored. I only have two friends their names are cadan and sam

Every night Wings went out to fight crime. Last night was totally different there was another superhero out fighting crime. But this guy he was an idiot he only went for the big crimes not small Petty things. this idiot also forgot to tie up the bad guy and leave them for the cops.he also shouted his name to the entire world like nobody knew who he was.

“I am Blurr “ The guy with black hair and very green eyes shouted. “Idiot” I whisper to myself standing on top of one of the buildings looking at him.When he forgot to tie up the bad guy. I jumped down there myself the bad guy was begging for me to tie him up by this point.”You idiot. you're supposed to tie up the bad guy not leave him So he can return the favor” Wings said.”what favor? Blurr asked Looking dumbfounded.

“As in kill you moron “ Wings Said becoming a little agitated.” yeah like they really ever kill me” Blurr said with a slight laugh.”This is not a game if you let the bad guy get away then he'll do something even worse” Wings said With a sigh.” oh come on you really think the guys to do petty thefts and stuff like that are really going to turn into hardcore murderers” Blurr Said thinking he actually had a point.

The next day at school a boy named Brandon was flirting with Cal at his locker. “Come on let's go on a date” Brandon said really pushing the envelope. “No I'm not into guys and besides I have lots and lots of homework to do” cal said a bit annoyed.” don't be like that I'll make it worth your while” Brandon said still trying.” look it's not like I haven't heard that line a million times I'm just not in the mood and besides I've told you a million million times I'm not into guys and I never will be so just leave me alone” Cal said with a scowl on his face.

slamming the locker door shut not retrieving any of his books and she just ran off to class.Sadly cal forgot the Brandon was in his class also he sat right behind him it made it that much worse.” Hey there you can't just run off we are in the same class” Brandon said wiggling his eyebrows like that was actually going to the turn cal on. “ oh grow up this isn't like an elementary school” cal said looking for his books.

“ they're in the locker you know you dashed off without even getting your books. now you're going to get in trouble for not having your homework” Brandon said giggling this did not make it any better cal was now more upset than he was when he started the day. “Man the teachers already in the class” cal muttered to himself with a growl under his breath.

it's so unfair I got in trouble all day long because I didn't have my books because of him. Brandon made stupid puns all day long which didn't help anything he thought he was being cute he wasn't. So when I went home I just laid down on my bed and sighed.” sweetie how is your day?” my mother asked I could swear she knew I was grumpy already she just wanted to make me mad.” I have a great day thanks Mom” I said shaking my head.

“Are you mad for some reason? Cal” My mother asked.” no I'm fine” I said sarcastically.” are you sure you look mad” my mother kept repeatedly asking.” Mom I had a rotten day at school can I just go to bed?” I asked her as I was standing on the last day up to my room.” I guess but aren't you hungry” my mom asked looking at me confused.” I guess I'll eat later not really hungry right now i am to upset” I said going into my room slamming the door.

That night I was met by Blurr He's such an idiot he was still doing the same stuff he was doing yesterday. “You really are thick aren't you?” Wings said Grabbing the bad guy pinching the back of his neck knocking him out. after this wings tied him up leaving him for the police. “Don't worry Wings isn't it? nothing bad will happen to you I promise I'll take care of you”Blurr said trying to be slick.

“I have a feeling you're not going to keep that promise” wings said then flying off into the night sky.” wow Wings is pretty cool I'm guessing he doesn't know that I kind of like him” Blurr Said following him with his eyes. When I got home I went straight to bed my whole body was tired and sore. sadly I still have school tomorrow that kind of flustrated me.

Waking up late for school having to dash to the school was not what I wanted early in the morning. When I got there Brandon was still in the hallway at my locker as usual.”Brandon aren't you supposed to be in class” Cal asked already upset. “I just had a question. do you know who Wings is?” Brandon asked Cal eyes grow wide. “Nope I don't know who he is” Cal said getting his books and running off.