Bringing Puppy for a Walk [Teaser] FF7 Vincent/Sin [Mild BDSM]

Vincent

My Fiance is working on a Fanfic that is Yaoi based with Sephiroth/OC & Vincent/OC with an 18+ Theme, this is only a mild teaser of one of the couples in the Fanfiction and wanted reviews and opinions if it's something people would be interested in and possibility of it being a Doujinshi.

Note: Mild BDSM - Sin is a Power bottom/Uke

-------------------

“Awe come on puppy, it’s just a walk…”

“Not happening…”

Most of the time, he couldn’t tell what the young scientist was thinking. Moments ago he’d quietly been sitting, away from all the commotion, reading a book and taking a breather from the daily commotion of living in this place. Now, he was trying to convince a, for a lack of better description, crazy scientist from parading him around on a leash for a ‘walk’. After some ‘convincing’ he normally succumbed to Sin’s other-wordly fetishes, but this one just wasn’t floating his boat…It was quite literally sinking it. With Sephiroth and Kei quite possibly wandering the halls of the manor, last thing he wanted was for Sephiroth to have something new to laugh at… This was the custom since he’d fallen prey to the devious little blue haired boy.

Sin wasn’t going down without a fight though, much to his dismay…

Honestly, Sin figured there would be no convincing Vincent to amuse him. It was all part of the plan though, the more he resisted, the more he had reason to attempt to ‘convince’ him with his little tricks, most of which he had equipped to his belt, the items kept well hidden by the back of his lab coat. Contorting his face in a pathetic pout, in attempts to tug at the raven haired man’s heart strings, Sin leaned forward, flicking his lollipop with his tongue so the stick would move over to the other side: “But I’m bored… I’m sick of working, amuse me.” Vincent’s eye twitched at the look Sin was putting on, keeping his clawed hand clung to the arm of the recliner he perched himself on to submerge himself in his book- which he quickly brought back to his face to create a wall between himself and the convincing look of his beloved “Master”: “I’m sure there’s something better for Master to do.”

“Oh?” Sin’s free fingers reached out and plucked the book from Vincent’s grasp without giving time for the other to notice the movement. Closing the book swiftly, he glanced down to the title of the novel, then set it aside: “So, reading about a Chocobo Farmer’s daughter who gets kidnapped, then gets rescued by a Slum boy whom then falls in love with her, and discovers about all the terrible experiments they put her under and has to find a way to reverse them before she gets brought back to her father- but ends up failing, and having to live with the guilt of being unable to save the girl he fell in love with, as she took her own life when they couldn't find a way to reverse the horrible effects, so he takes revenge against the kidnappers who harmed them in her honor and then commits his life to working for her father, whom lived in only his daughter’s company before the incident, is more interesting than spending time with me?” He blurted out the whole plot in a single breath, then looked genuinely hurt, giving puppy eyes at his pet… Who knew very well that it was not genuine at all.

Gods, did he hate it when he did that…

“What do you have planned, Master?” Vincent groaned out, an annoyed look on his face while leaning over to the side to rest his head into the palm of his good hand, fingers curled in his raven locks, swearing that he could feel a headache coming on from Sin’s games. The pink eyed boy only leaning in close again and removing the lollipop from his mouth: “Are you accusing me of Mischief pup?” Vincent’s eye twitched at the pet name, then twisted in disgust when the lollipop Sin had removed from his mouth was stuck into his own, though he didn’t remove the sweet treat: “When isn’t Master up to mischief?” Sin gasped dramatically, bringing the hand with the leash handle looped onto it to his chest in a pained manner: “Me? I’m as innocent as a new born Chocobo.” The raven haired male only perked a brow at the mannerism and words his Master spoke. Looking completely unimpressed with the dramatic acts of the younger scientist who he came to become a pet too… Somehow, he had an attachment to the boy, never figuring it would come to this…

“Mhm, had no idea new born chocobo’s walk around with bullets and shackles on their belts nowadays.” The boy smirked in amusement at the response: “They totally do, it’s a new fashion statement for the younglings.” Accidentally getting caught up in their back and forth, even Vincent’s face was growing amused at their witty spats: “So which planet are you from then? Chocobo’s don’t need clothes.” He finally took the lollipop out of his mouth and went to return it to its owner’s mouth. Though Sin shifted the game around, moving so to straddle the male’s lap and cause some ‘discomforts’ to the one sitting in the recliner: “The one where puppies go for walks and stop playing hard to get.” Sin leaned in to the lollipop, grinning at the red eyed male and running his pierced tongue suggestively over the ball candy, eyes fixed on the one before him.

“I know what Master’s planning, and my body’s still sore from this morning.” Vincent just went and called him out on it, but it only caused Sin to chuckle at him: “Want me to kiss it better?” There was literally no way of worming yourself out of it, letting out a deep and annoyed grunt. Sin’s hands grabbed firmly onto his thighs, still licking and taunting the lollipop while his eyes remained burning into Vincent’s. Moving them up higher tauntingly, fingers tip-toeing their way up towards his goal, noticing the uncertain nervousness in the black haired one’s eyes. The ex-turk knew where this was going, and he wasn’t…Completely against it, at least, it would be easier to succumb too if he wasn’t still recovering from the mistake of trying to turn the tables in the shower this morning.

Worth it? He thought so at first...

Sin took the whole candy into his mouth, plucking it from his pet’s fingers and moving back from his position on his lap, crawling backwards and pressing his right knee between the male’s legs and splitting them apart before doing the same with the other leg. Hands moving in on the insides of the legs, rewarded with a grunt from his pet who was finally giving up on fighting him: “Wanna show me where it hurts, precious?”

But he would never know, since someone was about to save the day for Vincent.

“Sin! I found those documents you wanted me to dig…For…?” The black and white haired Kitsune’s eyes widened at the scene in surprise- cheeks going red.

Guess that was the end of this game…

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vincent

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic