devastation (yaoi, post apocalyptic)

Kohaku tsubasa

Devastation

Dirt was picked up in the wind as trees bent in this breeze. Light brown hair teased this tall slender boys nose. He looked around to see if anything survived. He saw animals running through the brush. His eyes went back to the long narrow dirt road his parents had traveled on to go to town.

They went to town very frequently. It was cold the boy had on a thick jacket with fur covering the inside and around the hood which he had down. Feet took this teenage boy toward the highway. Which was right after the dusty dirt road.

“Okay feet! I want to find mom and dad too. But what if they come back.” the boy thought he reached the end of the really long dirt road. Hazel eyes widened in front of him was a puddle of blood. This frightened him so much he ran back into the big brick. He and his family built when he was five years old.

Inside he grabbed his book bag filling it with clothes, first aid kit, food and then went on the hunt for his father's guns. “I hope no one is dead” he thought to himself. Sadly he found no guns just the knife his father gave him when boys at school bullied him.

The boy ran back down the road to the blood spot. Suddenly he was struck from behind. When his eyes opened a boy was staring back at him. It was all blurry and there was searing pain the back of the head.”oww” the long haired one said.”i had to make sure you had no weapons.you do naughty boy” the black haired one said.” i was scared it is just a knife” the long one said straining to get free.”yeah a knife” the black haired one said putting it up to his neck.”please i was not going to hurt anyone with it that's why it was in my pack.i was scared i seen blood” the long haired one said.

The black haired pulled the knife back.”a lot of people are dead. I don't want to responsible for your death.what is your name?” the black haired one said then asked.”Devin” the long haired one said.”my name is marshal” the blacked haired one said. “Marshal can you untie me please” Devin asked.”oh yeah…” marshal started to say more till he seen that Devin was shivering without his jacket.”yeah let me get on that” marshal said Devin's breathing was ridged.marshal could see his breath Devin's lips were turning blue.marshal quickly untied him wrapping him in his jacket.

“Is there any more food at your house”Marshal asked.”y-yes” Devin said shaking his eyes almost closed.”wake up Dev”marshal said Devin opened one eye so marshal picked him up.”we need to get the rest of the food so we can survive” marshal said.”okay”Devin said closing his eyes again.”wake up i need directions” marshal almost screamed.”down the dirt road”Devin said marshal ran down the road.”Devin the brick right” marshal said looking down Devin was passed out.

“Damn it well the door is open we will go inside” Marshal said going in seeing pictures of Devin everywhere.”this is the right house alright” Marshal said to himself laying Devin on the couch in front of the fireplace. Marshal wrapped him in blankets then started filling his bag with food.he found matches so he started the fireplace.”warm up Devin i don't want your lips to be blue” marshal said then went into a room that had a huge bed in it and one dressed.

He searched the drawers to find dirty pictures.marshal took the clothes that where men's.then went into Devin’s room grabbing more of his stuff.when he got in the living room Devin was still asleep.”Devin wake up we have to get out of here”marshal said Devin opened his eyes. “Did you get everything we need?” Devin asked sitting up arms in his lap. “Where are sleeping bags and blankets” Marshal asked Devin pointed to the closet behind him. Marshal took a lot of blankets and all the sleeping bags.

“Can you stand?” Marshal asked watching him. “Yeah” Devin said trying to stand up his legs were shaking. So Marshal put his arm around his waist to help Devin stand. “Put your jacket on okay” Marshal said as he helped Devin put his arms in the sleeves then Devin zipped it up. “Let's go” Marshal said impatiently as they went out the door.

“Ahh! My head hurts” Devin said with his hand covering his forehead. “Hold on to the door i will be back” Marshal said Devin grabbed onto the door for support. Marshal went back inside grabbing the pain meds that were on the kitchen counter.

When he was walking back out the door they heard a scream in the distance. “We should really go find out where that is coming from” Marshal said putting Devin on his back giving him the medicine. Devin put the medicine in his mouth as Marshal ran back to camp.

There was a red haired caught in a trap.Marshal put Devin down on the ground grabbing the knife lunging at the boy. “Ahh! no please” the redhead screamed. ”Don't” Devin yelled at Marshal making him stop half way. “He is tied up he can't hurt us” Devin said. “Who are and what do ya want?” Marshal said pointing the knife at him.

“I am Scotty and i just wanted to see if anyone was here” the redhead said. “I don't trust you” Marshal said to Scotty looking at Devin’s head. “Sorry about that” Marshal said to Devin. “He is bleeding Marshal” Devin said Marshal looked at Scotty. “Crap” Marshal said standing up going over there pinching his neck putting scotty to sleep. Then he cut the rope off of Scotty’s leg then wrapping the wound. “He wasted a good trap” Marshal said with a scowl wrapping Devin’s head wound.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

Top Posters In This Topic

“He is just a kid. He looks younger than us” Devin said. “I will make a fire” Marshal said grabbing wood and stacking it then setting it on fire. “ one of us has to be on guard tonight” Marshal said putting Scotty in a sleeping bag. “I will i napped today” Devin said. “You don't have a gun. I got it go to sleep” Marshal said wrapping up in blankets propping his gun on his knee. Devin laid down zipping himself in the warm sleeping bag.

In the morning Devin woke up to Marshal Staring at him. “ M-Marshal w-what are you you doing?” Devin stuttered.” Staring at you” Marshal said moving back to see Scotty had the knife. “Scotty please put the knife down” Devin spoke kindly but Marshal kicked the knife out his hand grabbing Scotty’s arm twisting behind his back in one quick motion.

“Ahh!” Scotty screamed in pain. “Marshal” Devin said trying to get him to let go. “No he had a knife” Marshal said angrily. “Why did you have my knife Scotty” Devin Asked kindly. “I wanted to scare him” Scotty said like Marshal was not there. Tears rolled down his face from the pain. “Marshal you are hurting him please let go” Devin said Marshal let go Quickly jumping back. Scotty grabbed his shoulder in pain rubbing the whole arm.

Devin went over to Scotty to see if he was badly hurt. “Don't do stuff like that again okay” Devin said as nice as possible. “I promise if he does not as well” Scotty said they looked at Marshal. “No!” Marshal almost screamed turning away from their eyes. Devin gently grabbing Scotty “does your arm hurt?” Devin asked. “Yes but i can move my hand so i am okay” Scotty said trying not to show how bad it hurt.

“Dev let's pack up and go” Marshal said grabbing a bunch of stuff packing in the bag. Devin grabbed Marshals arm “we can't leave him” Devin begged. “Fine but he is your responsibility because hate him” Marshal said pulling his arm away. “Come on Scotty” Devin said packing his stuff. On the walk no one would talk to each other.

“Look Marshal you lunged at me with a knife” Scotty yelled at him. “You do think wrapped your wounds” Marshal barked back. The three were in a town now. “Hey let's see if the stores have anything we don't have” Devin said trying to distracted. “Okay” Scotty said as Devin walked up to the store.

“Be careful Devin only get what we can carry okay” Marshal said as Devin went inside. Marshal grabbed Scotty hitting him in the back the neck knocking him out then putting him an abandoned car. Marshal then went into the store “I am going to get ammo” taking a bunch of ammo. “Got enough?” Devin asked walking toward the door. ”Yep let's go” Marshal said opening the door the bell made a jingling sound as they exited the store.

“Where is Scotty?” Devin asked standing in the middle of the road. “He went ahead” Marshal lied with a slight grin. “Let's go this way” Marshal said pointing to more woods. “Umm why?” Devin asked confused. “ because i know how to find more people that way” Marshal said taking Devin’s hand gently guiding him till they got very deep in the woods. “We should rest here” Marshal said putting his pack down so did Devin.

Marshal pushed Devin up against a thick trunk tree pulling down his jacket. “Marshal stop” Devin demanded just then marshal started unbuttoning his pants putting Devin’s leg on his hip. “Stop it Marshal, don't don't” Devin screamed this woke up scotty who jumped out the car running in that direction. Marshal pulled the jacket past Devin's shoulders so Devin could not use his arms.”no,no stop please” Devin begged.

“ you don't say no to me Dev” Marshal yelled in his face. Devin started to cry Scotty just ran up on them. “Leave Devin alone” Scotty screamed.” Shut up Scott” Marshall said pushing him away.” don't hurt him” Scotty said getting up but Marshal threw him down. Devin now was mad and head-butted Marshall.” oww!” Marshal screamed Devin moved away from him pulling his sleeves back up and then sipping his pants back.” Scotty you okay?” Devin asked.” yeah I'm okay but you left me” Scotty said. “He said you want ahead”Devin said.” I didn't he put me in an empty car after knocking me out Scotty said a bit angrily.

“Damn You people don't even know what I was going to do” Marshal yelled slightly. “You were going to rape him” Scotty said Devin not in the background.”ahh! Shit No I was going to warm you up your face was turning red I might want to but I would never unless you wanted me to” Marshall said none of what he did made what he said true. “Lier” Scotty said with a scowl. “Look I lied when I said you went ahead but I was not going to rape him I swear” Marshal said Scotty grabbed the roll of tape out of Devin's backpack.

He also grabbed the knife then Scotty took off Marshal’s jacket. Taping his wrists together around a tree taking his shoes and socks as well.”Don't you think that cruel?” Devin asked a little sad. “No cruel would be leaving him here naked” Scotty said punching him in the nose blood pouring out of it.” let's go Devin” Scotty said taking one of Marshalls guns. Devin went with him for awhile but feel guilty when he heard Marshall crying really loud. so Devin decided to snatch the gun away from Scotty and run back to see Marshall generally crying pushing himself up the tree he was tied to.

“Marshal” Devin said. “I am sorry. Please untie me,my feet are cold” Marshal said as his goggles fell into his face.” Promise to behave or I won't untie you” Devin said with a serious tone. “I was scared” Marshal said fear in his eyes.” about what?” Devon asked in confusion. “ that you would turn blue again. I lied I wanted to warm you up” Marshal said shivering from the cold wind.” did you try to write me tell me the truth” Devin asked in a more serious tone.

“No I wanted to give you my heat. I'm sorry i did it that way scared you” Marshall said tears falling off his face fake. Devin cut rope making it so he was free. “ don't make me regret it okay” Devin said giving back the stuff they took. Marshal Got his jacket and shoes back on. “ i won't” Marshal Said a loud shot went off behind him.

he started falling backward blood squirting out of a big Gaping hole in Marshal’s chest.Devon turned around to see Scotty with the gun.” Scotty why?” Devon exclaimed with confusion and mystery as to why this even happened.” he is bad” Scotty said kind of childish if you ask me.”ahh! he shot me” Marshal shouted in pain. Devin tried to fix what Scotty had done but he wouldn't move out of the way so that he may wrap the wound.

“ he will die” Devin said flustered.” so he tried to rape you” Scotty rebutted. “ no we misread him please. He untied me when when he tied me up and he let you go” Devin pleaded with him then Scotty moved to the side. Devin now had the task of pulling the bullet out of his shoulder blade.”ahh!”Marshal’s agonizing scream made Devin sad.”Shut him up I heard wrestling in the bushes” the Scotty said quietly as Devin now pulled out a rag gently pushing it into Marshal mouth. Devin had to pour alcohol on the wound which made Marshal’s pain even worse. “Ahh!” Marshall’s Screams of pain Were muffled.

“Someone is coming” Scotty said impatiently Devin try to shoot Marshall as he sewed up the wound. “Stop it don't so right now keep him quiet”Scotty said not to scream devin finished up cutting the thread then wrapping the wound.scotty hid behind a tree as the person got closer.

It was a man who grabbed Devin by the hair.” oww” Devin whimpered Marshal tried to kick him but the man stepped on Marshal’s wound. “Marshal” Devin screamed. “Marshal?” the man said.” let go of him”Marshal yelled. “I'm looking for my fox have you seen him the man said putting more pressure on Marshal shoulder. “ Stop you're hurting him” Devin screamed. “Brat” the man said throwing Devin who hit his head.

“Devin” Marshall shouted. “Devin huh?” the man said as he twisted his foot on Marshal's wound. “How about I slit his throat?” the man asked laughing. Scotty came out from behind the tree shooting the man multiple times killing him. Scotty then went to see if Devin was okay. “He is okay just knocked out “Scotty said.” Let's agree that we both love Devin by the way I was not trying to rape him” Marshall said then passed out.