Time to play (Exellda and Rikka, 18+)

RikkaTag

Name: Tsorin Delour

Appearance:

images_12.jpg

Eyes: coal black

Hair: black

Build: olive skin tone and average height

Personality: Crude. Professionalism when needed. Jealous. Dominating. Willing to blackmail to get what he wants.

Bio: Tsorin spent his time bullying the weak to keep himself preoccupied. It's simply what he'd always done. He came from a home where his mother adored him and his father worked hard to spoil him. He lived an easy, if not simple, life growing up. Now, almost finished with college, Tsorin runs a business diligently with utmost professionalism. If only he had some way to pass the time between the long boring meetings.

----------------POST-----------------

The day was as any other, full of promise... promise to being another dull day. Tsorin had, once again, needed to go through a meeting and take care of applications for the open position of office assistant at the business he ran. He was one of the youngest bosses in the industry and he held that honor with pride. The downfall? His every waking hour held zero entertainment. Of course, being in school helped some. He was able to enjoy his mornings taking advantage of his current object of bullying. Sure, he had bullied plenty before, but his current target had a thrill rushing through Tsorin's spine. Hinata... he was a dorky looking freshman at the college. One that was especilly fun to bully over the course of the year so far.

Tsorin rubbed the back of his head as the image of the mouser hair and dark eyes played across his mind. The black frame from the dork's glasses making his eyes stand out more. Shaking his head, Tsorin tried to clear his mind of thoughts of the freshman. Perhas he wasn't as awake as he thought he was. He tried turning his focus ahead of him as he walked through the hallway toward the caffeteria. He needed to quickly grab something to eat before heading to his business class. He knew they were having a workshop today on the study of stocks. Not like he hears enought about stocks at work.

Grumbling, he waved a hand above his head as of to push his thoughts away. "Focus. Tsorin, focus." He stepped in the caffeteria and pulled his wallet free from his pants pocket. "I should make that moron buy me breakfast."

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• RikkaTag

Appearance:

674e09ad358d1736c3e280850593ed84.jpg

Name: Hinata Ryuji

Eyes: Dark Chocolate Brown. Thick bulky glasses.

Hair: Black

Build: Lightly tan/ olive skin, clean and fair complexion, baby smooth skin, around average height.

Personality: Polite, determined, jealous, passive, strong willed

Bio: Hinata had a lot of promise and kept busy with his schoolwork. At home he only had his mother still with him as his father passed away two years ago. Currently his mother was the one who kept his home running. Poor thing had a full time job and even in her sickness, encouraged Hinata to keep going to school. And since his mother started to get sick, he decided to look for a job- just so he could lighten the burden off his mother's shoulders. While at school, he tried his best to hide his at home struggles... Unfortunately, he met a new struggle... and he went by the name Tsorin.

This morning Hinata arrived on campus early, he was always early. With him, he carried his bag and his lunchbox that contained a meal that he made for himself. After all, as much as he loved his mother's cooking, he couldn't possibly ask her to go out of her way to make him a meal. He helped his mother out with many of the chores around the house and he was very grateful when she went out of her way to help him... And so... That's why today he was supposed to start his new job as an assistant. Later, after school he would be advised as to who would be his boss. Hinata felt conflicted about the whole ordeal. The brown eyes boy felt excited about his new job and at the same time nervous. Nevertheless, he looked forward to it... He would just have to go through the day...

And that meant he had to avoid Tsorin at all costs today. He really didn't want to have to deal with his nuisance today. On top of that he was going to meet with a very good friend of his. Kichou was... to say the least, very close to him even though they just met at the beginning of the semester. They had one class together, sat next to each other and so... Somehow they became friends, to the point that Hinata dare say he might have feelings for him. They always ate lunch together and Hinata couldn't help but to look forward to eating with him.

Heading into the cafeteria for breakfast, Hinata gives a sigh of relief as he hadn't spotted Tsorin yet. He adjusts his bag onto his shoulder as he makes his way to the food court. After getting himself breakfast he headed out into the seating area of the cafeteria, that's when he saw Tsorin enter. It was like he had a 'Tsorin' detector now. He always had a weird feeling, as if he was anticipating Tsorin's arrival. Now that he knew the other male was here, Hinata did all he could to duck and hide among the other students. Hinata found a seat and ducked low, hoping that Tsorin had not seen him... Unfortunately, Hinata already had the feeling that Tsorin spotted him the moment he came out.

Tsorin had just raised his gaze from his wallet to scan his surroundings when he caught mousey hair out of the corner of his eye. He smirked as he changed direction and walked right toward the other. He'd recognized that black hair anywhere. Tucking his wallet back in his pocket, he pushed through the crowd. Not that it took much to do so, the students in his path quickly moved to avoid intercepting him and his goal. Perks of being well known around campus for one thing or another. He could already taste the sweet flavor of control.

Stopping before the chair now occupied by the raven, Tsorin hn'd loud enough for the other to here him. "Oh. Look what the cat dragged in. Ha. How fitting, you being a mouse and all."

The thought crossed his mind that he should probably lighten up on the younger man, but where was the fun in that? That being said, he was positive he would miss this pleasure once he graduated. Sure, he could someone new to bully. For example, an employee from the office. Really, though... he enjoyed this hunt more than most. Sighing, Tsorin gestured to the food in Hinata's hands. "Whereally is my breakfast? Or did you think you were just going to eat before buying it?"

Seriously considering what he wanted, the man regarded the younger. He could go for a simple muffin and cofree to kick start his day. Surely the other could handle that small of an order. "Before you even consider saying something smart, go fetch me a muffin and a coffee. Black with just a shot of milk."

• 2 weeks later...

With a roll of his eyes, Hinata groaned softly in displeasure. He should have walked out of the cafeteria... To bad he was practically guarding the door. Well there was nothing he could do now. Sadly Hinata would have to endure another morning with Tsorin's bullying and 'teasing'. He kept his eyes down as Tsorin made his way over. Over time he was sure everyone in the school knew that Tsorin had painted a target on his back. For what reason? If Hinata knew, he would try to fix the problem... But for whatever reason Tsorin decided that Hinata would be his victim... And there was nothing he could do about it.

Unfortunately, it was incredibly hard to avoid Tsorin. Some students were so intimidated by him that all he had to do was ask- No, Tsorin had this look, a dangerous one that he gave people whenever he was looking for him... And so, every student would point to where he was hiding and, like always, Tsorin would find him... Repeat and recycle. It was so unfair. What did he do to deserve this? Why did Tsorin target him? It was to the point that Hinata didn't hide anymore. If Tsorin found him, then so be it. Sure, he would still try to avoid him, he just wouldn't go hide anymore... Honestly if he wasn't so stubborn he would have given up by now. The other day he joked to himself, wondering if he should find Tsorin before the other male could find him... Just to see his reaction. Tsorin was always pursuing him... So Hinata had thought, why not try to reverse that and see what outcome came out of it?

However an action like that required him to go out of his way to find his bully, which he really didn't care for, and for what? For honor? For shame? To try and redeem himself? Ha. That was impossible. The moment he became Tsorin's target, that was also the same moment his redemption was lost. Only by some miracle could he escape the hell that was his bully, Tsorin. The closer and closer he got, the more uncomfortable he felt. The more he really just wanted to leave... Maybe even leave this college and try for a new one. Ugh, but he couldn't do that. This college had a wonderful business program and that's what he wanted to study. The only plus side was that Tsorin would graduate soon... Hopefully...

Upon arriving at his side, and after making a demand, Hinata found himself glancing up from his own breakfast, a muffin and two juice boxes- one of them he planned to have for his lunch later. He dared to make eye contact before getting out of his seat and heading back to the food court. Hinata left his things there. He didn't even argue most of the time anymore... It got him nowhere. There was one time that Tsorin pushed him against the wall and it had startled Hinata in more ways than one... Neither of those reasons he'd like to talk about. So for the most part, he'd rather avoid conflict. And so, Hinata went and got both the muffin and coffee that Tsorin wanted.

Upon returning, he held Tsorin's food hostage for a moment, just so he could speak. "Next time spend your own money. You have more than I do, and you've got a job... I don't, yet, so I cannot afford to be buying you things. That's something friends do... We don't even have that kind of relationship." He wasn't his friend, or his boyfriend for that matter... There was no reason that he should be buying things for his bully. "Here." He said softly, handing over the food he bought for Tsorin.

Once the other left to fetch Tsorin's breakfast, the latter picked up the muffin left behind and opened it. He took a seat and bit in to the muffin, enjoying the moist baked good. It was half way through the muffin when the younger man returned with a new muffin and a coffee.

He set the half eaten muffin aside and raised a brow at Hinata's actions. The mouse seemed to have grown some bite since last they spoke. It was no matter to him. He moved to his feet and grabbed the smaller by the collar. "My dear mouse, get a job if you are that concerned about habing money. Either way, if I ask you for breakfast, you will fetch it for me."

The senior was ready for a bit of fun the other wouldn't forget if he didn't bite his tongue. Tsorin grabbed Hinata's chin and forced him to meet his eyes. "Look, feisty mouse, you will be have or I will teach you a leaaon. Understood? Our relationship is similar to servant and master and a good servant does as he is told."

It absolutely pressed his buttons when Tsorin would call him 'mouse'. It utterly ticked him off, and every time Tsorin said it, Hinata had a harder, and harder time holding back. They were in college now. Something like this shouldn't even be happening. Why was he able to get away with this? What was worse was the fact that he saw that Tsorin ate his muffin. Hinata tried to stay calm, he could feel his blood boiling. There was no way around this. It was so very, very, very frustrating. Why did he even listen to this guy. He was a lot of bite... And there was only one time he had gotten physical.

Of course Tsorin couldn't handle what he had to say... And so he found himself being pulled by his collar. Now he was closer to the other male... Closer than he'd like to be... Uncomfortably close... His lips pursed as he listened to what the other male had to say. In the meantime, he set the coffee down for now, just so it wouldn't get in the way. And then Tsorin grabbed his chin, making him inhale sharply because this didn't usually happen. It was too bad that Tsorin was such an asshole... Because he sure was handsome. Looks don't make up for attitude or actions... Therefore, Hinata was sure he could never come to like the handsome face that looked down at him... Daring him to step out of line. Oh boy... He felt the urge to pour Tsorin's coffee down his shirt. He could say something like, 'Take that' or 'There's you're stupid coffee' and maybe for once Tsorin would back off... Or that would piss him off... and by doing so, Tsorin would make it his objective to make his life hell.

How did he get this low? Wanting to get even with the bully? That was below him... Surely he could do better than this... He didn't have to listen to Tsorin... But why? Why the hell was he listening to him? He was no slave! And certainly he wasn't Tsorin's slave! Like hell! He was so tempted... So very tempted to take the other male head on... He knew he wasn't strong and he knew he probably wouldn't win a fist fight against him... but it sure would feel great to get a punch in. However, it took a lot of will power, but Hinata didn't say anything. No, instead he opened the muffin that he just bought and took a bite out of it. There. That was his 'take that'... It wasn't as awesome as he would have liked it to be. Since Tsorin ate his muffin, he'd eat the other males muffin. After all, he bought the damn thing. Might as well eat what he bought with his own money.

"Is that all? Because I'd like to finish my breakfast in peace." He said with a huff, "Please." He added, even though it killed him to do so. Couldn't this guy pick on someone else? Damn.

Tsorin watched the other's movements and mentally wondered why as he plucked the muffin out of Hinata's hand before taking a bite himself. He felt like he just staked claim. On what? He wasn't sure, but it was like a wild impulse. The other only seemed more attractive when he attempted to stand up but then follow with a cower. Wait... no, he told himself, attractive wasn't the word. It couldn't be the word.

He shook his head and backed off the younger guy aND grabbed his coffee. "You are four years too early to be telling me what to do. Better have my lunch ready before I get here this afternoon. I have a meeting after classes are out and I can't be late."

The senior chugged his coffee before walking away, leaving his cup with the other's breakfast. He took a bite out of the muffin and frowned at the thrill he felt. He rather enjoyed the challenge the little mouse gave him. It made him wish he was a year younger to enjoy abother rodent filled year at college.

Hinata couldn't believe what Tsorin did... But honestly... What was he expecting from his bully? The man wouldn't walk away peacefully- although he was surprisingly more peaceful that he could have been... However, Hinata found himself left with only half a muffin. One that Tsorin already ate off of. On one hand he wasn't really a germaphobe, he really wasn't sure if he wanted to eat off of Tsorin. And on the other hand, he really couldn't afford another. Considering that apparently he would have to buy Tsorin lunch.

Maybe if he talked to Kichou, they could hang out somewhere else. Perhaps they could eat out at some place, just so they could avoid Tsorin. And so, Hinata texted his good friend right then and there. Normally he wouldn't mention why he wanted to eat somewhere else, Kichou was usually pretty good at guessing by now. Thankfully he understood why. Then again, Tsorin bullied him at least once every day, so this was to be expected.

----

After the bell rang Hinata ventured off to his class. He was always on time. During class he was always focused. Participating in class was easy for him. Hinata wasn't the kind of guy to get super shy- or at least that's what he thought. So he got full points on attendance and participation. There was no such thing as perfect though. Sadly enough, Hinata did struggle in class. He knew he wasn't the smartest, yet he always tried to get an A or B. Hinata wouldn't settle for less. In fact, if he got anything lower than a B, he would go to the professor and ask if he could do extra credit or if there was some other way that he could bring the grade up.

By the time lunch came around, his appetite had grown. This morning he didn't quite get a full breakfast... Considering that Tsorin had to eat half of his muffin and then stake a claim to the knew muffin he bought. The nice thing about his class before lunch was that his class was right next to Kichou's class. Therefore, once he was out of his classroom, all he had to do was wait for Kichou to show up. Once the other male was out, Hinata was quick to greet him. "Ki-chan, over here." He said with a smile, calling the other by his nickname.

To which his friend his friend returned the friendly greeting. "Hina-chan, glad to see that you're alive and well." They both felt sorry for Hinata. Kichou was glad that he wasn't in the same position as his friend... And he wished that there was something he could do to solve the issue. Whenever Hinata asked him to help Kichou was always there to support him- and in this case, help him hide while they ate lunch together. "Have you thought about where we should have our little picnic?" He asked teasingly. As close as they were, it was only natural that he tease his good friend.

Hinata bit his bottom lip while he thought. There were a couple places he thought about going to. He knew that they would have to leave quickly because he would bet that Tsorin was already looking for him. "There's a cute, little area by the court side garden. I think it is very secluded, tall bushes. The flowers are blooming too, that that's a bonus. We can even sit on the grass and have a real picnic if you'd like." He teased right back, lightly elbowing his friend as they started walking quickly. Kichou laughed at the statement and gave a nod. Meanwhile, Hinata couldn't help but to wish that they were truly going out on a picnic...

Thankfully they arrived seemingly unseen... The two friends sat next to each other, opening their bento boxes and digging in. It was quiet for only about a minute before Kichou spoke up. "So what exactly happened to you this morning?"

"Oh the usual... Tsorin was what happened." Hinata said with a sigh. "He made me buy him breakfast, a muffin and coffee. Well, when I returned, I told him how it was. I said that he should spend his own money and that I didn't really have any... And that I didn't have a job... Right to his face."

"Oh! And then what did he do?" Kichou asked in near amazement that his friend would actually try and stand up for himself against Tsorin.

"He grabbed me, pulled me closer and told me that I basically had no right telling him what to do. Then he told me that I would be buying him lunch... And so here we are." Hinata said with a shrug.

Kichou was quiet for a moment before he asked, "And how exactly did he grab you?"

"With my tie. He actually startled me... And then he grabbed my chin. I swear I've never been closer to him before." Hinata admitted softly, mentally reflecting on the scene.

And then before he knew it, Kichou was leaning forward, reaching for his tie. The other male tugged on his tie, and rather than resist, Hinata willingly leaned forward. "LIke this?" Kichou asked with a smirk. And all Hinata could do was nod. Kichou then released his tie, only to grab onto his chin, much like Tsorin had earlier- but with a friendlier grip. "So..." He said softly as he pulled his friend closer. Meanwhile Hinata was confused as to what his friend was up to. On one hand he thought he was acting strange... On the other hand, Hinata really wanted to enjoy this moment. "Is this close enough?" Kichou's voice brought Hinata out of his thoughts. He realized that now they were about three or so inches away

Hinata could feel his cheeks heat up. "Wh... What are you doing, Ki-chan? Don't tease me like this..." His voice faltered a little. He knew the other male didn't have romantic feelings for him. Knowing that small fact made this situation all the worse for him. While Hinata felt vulnerable, Kichou was just playing games with him. "I know you don't feel the same..."

"And what if I do have feelings for you? Hmmn? Are you shy..? What if I am interested..?" Kichou pondered out loud, getting Hinata's hopes up. "A kiss wouldn't hurt, right? I mean, if I have a pocky, you'd take on the challege- I know you would. So what difference does this make? We're alone, so there's nothing to fear... Just close your eyes and tell me what you think." He said softly and Hinata took a moment to think it over. This was probably the best opportunity he had... And he didn't know if he would ever get it again.

"You're... not teasing me, are you?" He asked, just to make sure.

"No. Trust me, okay?" Kichou said, and they both were quiet for a second. Hinata breathed in slowly, his heart racing as he gave a nod. Hinata closed his eyes.

Tsorin went through his classes fairly fast. It was a good day so far and that was usually great before a meeting. It meant he would walk in stress free.

Once the last class ended, the man grabbed his shoulder bag and left. It didn't take him long to head out toward the mouse's classroom building. It was as he was crossing the quad that he overheard a few students conversing about his mouse. He was about to ignore it and continue, but his brain kind of zoned in on the other's name.

Stopping in his tracks, he listened a moment. The two, both young women, we're discussing some guy and how he seemed to give his mouse attention out of kindness. Just the thought of another guy paying attention to his little mouse made his eye twitch.

Growling under his breath, the raven stormed across the quad. He was determined to find out who this other guy was.

When he rounded a corner, he bumped into a woman, possibly a freshman. He glared down at her and brushed himself off before turning to walk away.

She squeaked and grabbed his arm. "Wait! You are looking for Hinata, aren't you?"

Tsorin stopped and turned to the other. She had light brown hair, clearly bleached as the roots started showing darker, and dark brown eyes. She could be attractive, but he had no interest in freshman chicks. He shrugged her grasp off and raised a brow. "What's it to ya?"

"Well..." She scratched the back of her head and smiled as she looked up at the man. "I saw him with Kichou while I was passing by the garden. I think he was heading to eat lunch outside."

"The garden? Which garden?" Tsorin tried considering the possibilities and where the most likely place was. He was sure the other would go somewhere well hidden.

She brushed hair behind her ear and smiled. "Courtside. He probably hasn't gone far. I just left from there."

"Court side? Thanks." The senior gripped the strapp of his bag and took off in the direction of the courtside garden. He needed to consider the possible hiding places. Think of all the places the other might find relaxing. In an effort to not miss a beat, he figured to take a short cut through the garden and stopped dead in his tracks, halfway through a bush.

There was his mouse indeed... and some guy. On top of that, they were clearly not havung a friendly chat. He watche'd as the freshman leaned closer to the other man. Part of him wondered when Hinata became gay. The other part wondered who the heck this Kichou bastard thought he was. "Mouse..."

There was only one person who called him by that name... A sense of dread filled Hinata's stomach. He felt like he was going to be sick. No, it was worse than that. Hinata felt like he had been caught doing something he wasn't suppose to. On top of that, now that, with the predicament that he was currently in... well... He knew that Tsorin wouldn't let him live it down. It was just his luck he had to be caught. As soon as he heard Tsorin's voice utter his 'nickname' Hinata's eyes flew open. His body froze and his cheeks heated up with embarrassment. His eyes downcast as he found it difficult to look at Kichou or Tsorin right now. Hinata's instinct was to pull back, however his efforts were halted because of the grip his friend held him with.

In the meantime, Kichou still hadn't released Hinata yet. He was actually the first one to reply. "Oi, Tsorin, you're kinda ruining the moment, don't ya think?" Kichou spoke rather friendly with his senior, even though the two didn't know each other at all. "Say, could you leave or something. I'm trying to relax with my friend." He said, this time he didn't sound too friendly. Kichou finally released Hinata, seemingly acting as if they were not about to kiss. Kichou nearly looked like he would get up and start a fight. It was like he was trying to defend him and at the same time... act as if what they were about to do never existed. This both confused Hinata and frustrated him.

Hinata pushed up his glasses very nervously. He wasn't sure what he should do. He felt... crossed. On one hand he knew that he could tag along and maybe Tsorin would leave, perhaps even be disgusted and leave them alone... On the other hand, Tsorin was notorious for doing the exact opposite. Hinata had a feeling that his bully was here to stay- or at least to take him with. After all, someone had to buy him lunch. He was so use to Tsorin getting his way that he almost felt that it was useless to try and stop Tsorin. And then there was Kichou, who might start a fight with the older male... which... Hinata really didn't want them to fight- and for what? Over him? That's a laugh. Plus, there was a chance his only friend would get expelled if they were caught fighting while on campus grounds.

So Hinata decided to make the hard decision. He started to pack his things. The younger male had to remind himself that he was doing this to prevent a fight. When suddenly Kichou grabbed his wrist. "What the hell are you doing, Hina-chan?"

It was hard to answer that question. What was he doing? Really? "I..." He felt like he didn't even know anymore. The male sighed in frustration as he finally allowed himself to look up at his friend. "I'd rather go peacefully than start a fight." And he left it at that, waiting for his friend to release him.

"And what if you tell him to fuck off and sit back down." Kichou said, sounding a little mad and refusing to let go. "I'll fight him if that means he doesn't pick on you anymore..." He said with a promise.

This time Hinata pulled on Kichou, trying to escape his grip. Couldn't his friend see that he was trying to do what's best? This day went from bad to worse. Now he felt like he was fighting with his friend. He wanted none of this. Why couldn't things have gone different? Hinata found himself doubting his suggestion. Maybe if he had just bought Tsorin lunch without making other plans, maybe they wouldn't be in this situation. As it was, he had no idea how his bully would react to what he just saw, moments ago. Not that he cared if everyone knew that he was gay... He just didn't want Tsorin to know... because... because... Luck would not be in his favor... "Let go of me." Hinata requested, sounding frustrated. "Please." He added firmly, and finally, after a couple seconds, Kichou let go of him.

"Fine do whatever you want." Kichou uttered irritably.

Tsorin was quick to straighten up as he stepped the rest of the way out of the bushes. He was ready to fight this guy. He didn't like others touching his things and as far as he was concerned, the little mouse was his. He waited as the two seemed to begin to argue. He knew the obvious ending to all of this.

Whether he had to fight Kichou or not, Hinata would be leaving with him. That was just how things worked. He was far too stubborn for any other end result. The senior waited a moment before stepping up and standing between the two. "Why don't you stay away from my mouse? It would better for the both of you that way."

He took that moment to grab the younger's wrist and pull him toward the quad. He was furious and a deep tightening in his chest was making it worse. He had to really think about it to understand. His mouse wad about to be kissed by some other guy. A part of him screamed at him to stop this train of thought. The other part? It wanted him to lock the mouse in a cage and throw out the key.

Tsorin walked with deliberation as he rounded the corner to a secluded hall. He stopped and just stood there, his grip firm on Hinata's arm.

"Don't ever go near him again. Don't so much as look at him." The senior knew, now. He could connect the dots. It just made him mad as he considered it.

In order to properly consider everything, he planned to make the other suffrr for every bit of his suffering. He finally looked at Hinata, a glare clear on his face. "Do not disobey me next time I give you an order."

"Y-Your mouse?" Kichou scoffed, looking like he was ready to pounce, his friend certainly did not belong to that asshole known as Tsorin. But it was too late, Hinata found himself being lead away. Tsorin had never grabbed him like this, nor lead him anywhere. This was all confusing for him and hard for him to take in all at once. With the grip the other male had on him, Hinata was sure that he couldn't pull away. He felt anxious and unsure of what he was getting himself into. So many conflicting thoughts. To fight back or to simply submit, the two sides fought in his mind. Frankly he wasn't the type to encourage violence and he was too passive to fight... And so, as much as he hated it, he was reluctantly going with Tsorin- up until they came to a stop. Still, the other hadn't released him yet.

What the elder male had to say made Hinata feel all the worse. Tsorin was trying to isolate him, and in a sense, he felt like the other male was trying to 'tame' him, commanding him... Telling him to obey like he was some kind of animal... Like he was a mouse. The younger male was at a loss as to what he should do now. He felt like he was literally backed into a corner, mentally surrounded by Tsorin. This guy wasn't really the boss of him. Hinata kept telling himself that. He tried to remember that he had freedom, he had the choice to listen. It was just... difficult to have conflicting thoughts. If he agreed and silently moved on, Tsorin would stop looking at him like that... And if he so much as tried to disagree, he knew the other would just get more upset.

But... Hinata just didn't understand. Why..? Why? He could hear Tsorin loud and clear... but what he didn't understand was why... With his eyes downcast towards the ground, he asked, "Why? Why me..? Why do you pick on me?" Why did he deserve this treatment? What did he do wrong? It never occurred to him that he should ask. Was there even a reason? If so, what would be a good enough reason to basically harass him nearly every single day. "Is it because I'm poor? Maybe because I only have one friend? Do I look funny?" But then he let out a sigh, because honestly... there was nothing that could justify Tsorin's actions.

"Why do you want me to listen to you? You're not my boss- and yet, you're telling me that I can't hang out with my friend? Who are you to tell me who and who I cannot hangout with, Tsorin?" Overall, Hinata just felt very frustrated. He found himself seeking answers, which would probably get him nowhere. "You know what, never mind..." He said softly with the shake of his head. "It doesn't matter anyway. If your goal was to make me miserable, you have succeeded." And with that Hinata stopped talking. He didn't resist. He didn't move from Tsorin's grip. He just stood there, accepting his hopeless fate. It was almost like there was a precise moment when he just gave up- at least while Tsorin was still around. There was no point in trying anymore.

Tsorin was slightly thrown off by the other and remained silent until the other seemingly gave in to his fate. The senior grabbed Hinata roughly by his hair and moved close, so their lips were a hair's breath apart. "Your job is to obey. Not to question my motives. I do what I want when I want and you do as I say. Got it, mouse?"

The dark haired man pulled back on the other's hair slightly and raked his gaze over his face. The image of the other being so close to kiss him was burned in his mind and it only pissed him off further. "I expect no mistake tomorrow. You better have breakfast and lunch prepared on time."

Tsorin shoved the freshman away and turned on his heels. He didn't look back as he gave a few parting words. "I have work to do. Be happy knowing I ate nothing before going." The senior was livid and he needed to clear his mind before his meeting. Being around Hinata was not helping that. He had a new employee to deal with as well. He sighed what a wonderful day it was, indeed.

For every second that went by, it was another second Hinata hated today. The shorter male didn't appreciate being grabbed by his bully, nor yelled at, or even told what to do. Hinata cursed himself for being weak, for giving in and for letting this guy walk all over him. What was there to do? Standing up against this guy seemed near damn impossible. His mind couldn't wrap around the fact that he was a victim to a bully- while in college! Wasn't that kind of thing for elementary students, middle school or maybe even high school... certainly not college...

And yet, here he was, allowing himself to be bullied by this guy who was relentless on torturing him. Being pulled by the hair made tears pool in the corner of his eyes. Hinata was trying so hard not to cry, especially in front of Tsorin. With how bad it already was between them, he didn't want to give the other male a reason to pick on him. Doing so was becoming more and more difficult with each day that passed by, as every day Tsorin had to insert himself into his daily routine just to bully him. By now he was sure that he was actually scared of Tsorin, afraid of what he might do if he was very angry at him. Today he felt like he almost witnessed his fear...

All he could do was nod softly because he lost his voice. Tsorin had successfully intimidated him to some extent and it was to the point that Hinata had just gave up resisting. In the hope that there was even the slightest possibility that his life would get easier, Hinata hoped with all his might that Tsorin would finally take it easy on him if he listened without fighting back. Surprisingly, what the senior said right before leaving made him feel worse, slightly guilty even. He didn't like the idea that he was the cause for the other male to go hungry before work. Then again, if the senior had any sense, Tsorin should have gotten himself a meal the moment he hadn't shown up.

Which reminded him that he had his new job to get to. However he stood there and waited for Tsorin to be completely out of sight before moving again. Hinata took the moment to calm himself down, he found himself shaken and his nerves were not much better. Eventually Hinata got around to functioning again. He collected his things quickly and then headed off to his new job.

"Ah, welcome Mr. Ryuji." Said the secretary, a nice old lady who went by the name of Nagato. "How was your day today? Hmmn?"

Hinata didn't want to cause any trouble or worry the older woman, so he lied, "Ah, my day was well, thank you."

"Good, good. Glad to hear that, Mr. Ryuji." She said as she was leading him down a hall. He hadn't the chance to meet his boss yet and he was feeling quite anxious to see who it was.

"As you already know, you'll be an assistant. I'm sure you're wondering who you'll be working with?" She asked with a smile and Hinata nodded. Perhaps if he knew the name in advance he could familiarize himself with it. Hinata really didn't want to make a bad impression at his first job. "You'll be working with Mr. Delour, a fine young man. Some would find him rather intimidating, but I think it's because he does his job really well. You could learn a thing or two from him, Mr. Ryuji. He's friendlier than he looks, I promise." The older lady smiled and Hinata couldn't help but to smile back. He felt like the name 'Delour' rang a bell, but he couldn't quite pin the name down. It would seem that this guy would be a possible role model, maybe even someone to aspire to.

While they walked, Hinata looked around, learning the office areas and where everything was. He still felt very nervous and anxious about the whole ordeal. He hoped his boss would be nice and understanding, maybe even help him with his own career. Once they arrived to the door of the office, the older lady knocked and after receiving a reply the she could enter- the voice sounded very familiar... - she stepped inside briefly. Man, this guy had his own private office, surely he must be important. "Hello, Mr. Delour, I've brought your new assistant." Then she motioned for Hinata to come inside, "Mr. Ryuji, meet your new boss. Mr. Delour, meet your new assistant."

And then as Hinata walked in he felt everything inside of him... - he felt so empty and helpless all at once. Hinata just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Maybe run away- but then again he'd lose his job and any possibility of getting one later if he did that... But why? Why did it have to be this way. He felt like he was going to crack. He forced himself to bow, with his greeting, "Pleasure to work with you." As he was taught to say. With that he stood straight up again.

Finally, Nagato bowed as she dismissed herself. "Any questions can be directed at your new boss, Mr. Ryuji." She said, happier than he'd like her to. "Have a nice day." She said before leaving and closing the office door behind her.

Now Hinata found himself in the worse predicament... Probably the worse thing that could happen... His boss was also his bully... and there was nothing he could do about it. Today just kept getting worse and worse... It was like life was telling him to give up already... For a split second, Hinata thought that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. Hinata stood there stiff, holding his suitcase in one hand and his left over lunch -most of which he didn't eat- in his other hand.

Tsorin had gone straight to work, after leaving the younger man in the hall. He took the back way to work to clear his head and when he arrived, he smiled and greeted his secretary pleasantly. He rather appreciated Nagato and her hard work.

In fact, he appreciated almost all of his employees. He thought of himself as a pretty fair boss and he'd like to think his employees felt the same.

He headed up to his office to prepare for his oncoming meeting. He was facing away from the door when it opened and he watche'd the blurry figures in the reflection on his window. He waited for Nagato to leave when the other spoke up. He knew that voice. He knew that voice all too well.

When he heard the door shut behind his secretary, he slowly turned around. His hard gaze fell on Hinata and he stepped around his desk. "Mr. Ryuji... I should have known it was the mouse scrambling for work. Then you have the nerve to b come in here with lunch."

The man scoffed as he stepped closer to the younger man. He lifted Hinata's chin with his index finger and looked into his eyes. He couldn't help the smirk that played on his lips. "Oh. I'm going to enjoy this. But don't worry.. you will too."

For a moment, there was complete silence. Hinata had been nervous, undecided on what was worse, the silence or when Tsorin started to talk. In the end he decided that it was when the other male started to talk, that was definitely more worse. It was like a never ending hell... That's what today was. Nagato was totally out of her mind when she said that Tsorin was a role model. Was she delirious? Surely she must be... There was no way... Just... How?

The moment Tsorin got out of his chair, Hinata felt like he was being stalked like prey. The younger male didn't much appreciate the feeling he got from the way the other male looked at him. The complaint of his food made him hesitate because he wondered if it would have been better to have finished his food or not. For some strange reason he still felt a little bad for making Tsorin go hungry... Ugh, but it wasn't his fault.. The senior should have gotten something. He was an adult! Honestly, Hinata thought about just giving him his food... or throwing it away if it was going to turn into a big issue.

Tsorin seemed to have a habit of making sure that he was in control... all of the time. He was making a show of it by placing his knuckle under his chin. Hinata feared what was going to happen now... Tsorin was his boss and that meant he had to listen to him. He found himself looking up at the other male reluctantly, but not fighting his hand- mostly because he was afraid of what his new boss might do. On top of that, Hinata was confused by what Tsorin meant.

How could he enjoy this? They must have two different definitions of 'enjoy' because Hinata was sure that working with his bully, he would not enjoy in the slightest. It was strange to see the other male smile at him. Hinata could only predict that things were about to get worse from here on out. And out of his confusion he asked, as politely as he could muster, "What do you mean, sir..?" One false move and he was sure Tsorin would make his life hell- both inside and outside of school, inside and outside of work... Tsorin practically, nearly, had control over most of his life currently... and that truly baffled Hinata. The younger male wondered what Tsorin would make him do now that they worked together and he was his boss...

As Tsorin's assistant, Hinata now had an obligation to make sure Tsorin got his work done and if he needed anything, that he could get his own job done. Basically Hinata's job was to make Tsorin happy. It was literally the most unfortunate job for him. So then... What did Tsorin have in mind..? What was his first task?

"Because... I now own you." Tsorin leaned in and whispered in the younger's ear before he decided to graze his tongue over the other's neck. He wasn't sure what drew him to do it, but it was now done. He stepped away and smirked as he moved back to his chair and had a seat.

He sat back and tapped his fingers together, watching the other man a moment longer. "You seem to have chosen the perfect job for a pet mouse. I suppose your first task is to entertain me. I need motivation to get through another boring meeting."

The senior leaned forward and rested his elbows on his desk. He had a few interesting thoughts already taking his mind by waves. He was intrigued by the ideas in his head. Suddenly, he wanted to make the other man cry in a way he hadn't considered before.

"Mouse... I suppose you are confused. I want you to answer my every whim. That's all." Tsorin clasped his hands in front of him and raised an eyebrow. He wanted to do so much more in that moment, but he knew it would be best to bide his time. "And then I will let you survive in this rough world."

The chill that shot up his spine made Hinata gasp. That was uncalled for. His mind raced, wondering if he had just imagined what happened just seconds ago. Tsorin... Had he really just licked his neck? Honestly what terrified Hinata the most was the feeling he got. There was absolutely no way this was happening right now. First Tsorin had to make him miserable and now he had to mess with him? Hinata did not want to feel that way for his bully, and he did not like the way he felt just from that small touch. The younger male was not allow to feel that way, especially for Tsorin. Yep, he was going crazy... That had to be it.

Tsorin seemed to be in his hair chair, looking down on Hinata as if he really was a mouse. As much as he hated the feeling, there was nothing he could do about it. Tsorin was now his boss, and as such... he'd had to get use to being treated like a slave. With that in mind, Hinata closed his eyes and inhaled very deeply, then slowly released his breath. There were only two options. Run. Or. Suck it up. As much as he wanted to run, he really needed this job.

Opening his eyes, he saw that his new boss was sitting leisurely at his desk. Where to begin? He hadn't a clue what he should do to entertain the other male. That was the thing, Hinata didn't know anything about Tsorin other than he was his boss and that the other male liked to bully him. Other than that, Hinata was totally in the dark. He wasn't aware of the other males interests, hobbies- let alone what Tsorin would find entertaining. Then Tsorin more or less clears it up by saying 'I want you to answer my every whim.'... Ah yes... of course, why hadn't he figured that out. Tsorin was already trying to do that anyway... And now that he was his boss, he certainly could have the power to keep him as a... pet..?

Well there was nothing to lose at this point, except his job, his dignity was pretty much gone anyway. "Alright... What would you like, Mr. Delour?" They were at work, so he figured he should call his boss by last name properly- unless Tsorin wanted otherwise. "What would you like for entertainment? I don't know what motivates you, sir." Hinata wasn't completely afraid of the guy that he couldn't have a decent conversation. The younger male made his way to the desk, standing a step or two away from the front. "...if you're still hungry, I can give you my lunch. It's not store bought. I made it myself." Why did he slightly feel guilty for the other male not eating..?

At the time, Hinata couldn't hardly touch his lunch when Tsorin caught him earlier with his friend... When he got the chance, he needed to message or call Kichou. Perhaps he should apologize? Honestly he was still unsure of what he should say to his friend...

"Hm.. Mr. Delour...." Tsorin smirked as he tucked his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair, propping his feet up. He wanted nothing more than to play with the younger man, but he had things to get done. He supposed he could set tasks for the other to be ready when he was done with his meeting. "Fetch me coffee from the breakroom. Don't forget to grab me a bagel. After that, you can fetch the paperwork from Doris in Accounting. Set them on my desk. Call my doctor and reschedule my Wednesday 3:00 for Friday noon. Numbers are in my contacts book." The older man opeed a drawer and pulled out a book, tossing it on the desk. "After that, I need you to fetch the contracts from Nagato and make fifty copies of each. And see me when I am finished with my meeting."

Tsorin raised a brow as he looked over the other man. He couldn't help the smirk that played over his lips. He knew the fun would start after this. He got to his feet and walked around the desk, walking around to stand behind Hinata. He leaned in close and rested a hand on the other's shoulder. "Then we will start the entertainment." The senior grasped the younger's chin and turned his face to look at him. "Don't worry. You will have no time to think about your little friend. He was only taking advantage of you. At least I make it clear that I am seeking control." He raked his gaze over the other's face before he claimed Hinata's lips for his own.

He wasn't exactly gentle, but then when was he? Used this chance to stake his claim and show his intentions to the smaller guy. He definitely wasn't going to allow another to take what he wanted or who he wanted, for that matter.

The moment his new boss started to list what his tasks were Hinata quickly pulled out his pen and notepad. He wrote little scribbled notes, a list of the things he needed to do and get done for Tsorin. At the moment the list seemed to be quite long and maybe even slightly ridiculous. However, Hinata was sure he could get all of these tasks done. As Mr. Delour kept listing things to do, he kept writing it all down. Finally, after he nearly filled a whole notepad page, it seemed that his bully was done giving him tasks to get done.

Hinata looked up from his notepad just in time to see his boss get up. The younger male felt a little tense as the older male got closer. As he felt Tsorin's hands on his shoulder, Hinata put his notepad and pen into his shirt pocket. There was that word again, 'entertainment'. What was this, some kind of joke to him? Hinata could only assume that when Tsorin said 'entertainment' it implied that he would be bullied relentlessly. What else could he mean? And just like earlier, Hinata found his chin being taken by the other. Even though he didn't want to, Hinata reluctantly made eye contact with Mr. Delour.

The statement the older male made was a little shocking to hear. Was Kichou really trying to take advantage of him? No way! That couldn't... Be possible..? Hinata could nearly laugh at the honesty that came out of Tsorin's mouth. The other male was trying to control him, that was obvious, but to what extent? Well that answer came quicker that he thought. Never had he thought his bully would kiss him. Although that wasn't​ even the scariest thing. What scared him was what he felt when Tsorin kissed him.

His body just seemed to know what to do once Tsorin kissed him, his had eyes closed, his hands​ had 'instinctively' went to the other males chest, and his heart raced. When the kiss was over with, Hinata's eyes fluttered open. There was an obvious blush on his face, even if he didn't like Tsorin, that was still his first kiss... It was now clear to Hinata that Tsorin had planned to control his emotions and feelings as well. Mr. Delour was right about one thing, he made it very clear that he was seeking control... It just surprised him that Tsorin wanted to control him this way as well...

Hinata momentarily seemed dazed by Tsorin's advancement, his right hand moved to his own lips in a light confusion. "...that was..." He felt like his lips were tingling. "My f-first kiss..." It really seemed like a crime that he felt this way. Tsorin was also right about one more thing, there was no way he could possibly think about Kichou when he just got kissed... Albeit it was a little aggressive... It was a kiss no less. If anything, he now felt a little shy and embarrassed... And a little humiliated​. He retracted​ his other hand, pulling it towards his chest. His feelings were not meant for his bully to play around with... or at least they were not supposed to be... And yet... Here he was, flustered that he was just kissed by his bully. To say the least, Hinata felt a lot of mixed feelings and feeling ashamed was definitely one off them.

The younger male took a hesitant step back before uttering, "I'll go get your coffee and bagel, sir." And with that Hinata walked around the other male and headed out of the office.

Tsorin chuckled and nodded as he removed his jacket and hung it on the coat rack. He watche'd the other leave and licked his lips. Oh, he would have fun. Perhaps there was more to this game of vat and mouse than he thought. Straightening his tie up, the dark haired man stepped over to his cabinet to pull out some files he would need for the meeting before stepping out of his office.

"Nagato, please send Mr. Ryuji to the meeting room when he returns. I will be taking my coffee in the conference." The boss smiled at his secretary and tapped the desk lightly with his finger. "Oh! And please be sure he knows to be quiet when entering. I will be discussing matters with the CEO of headquarters. There is a chance that the owners will be in the conference call."

He gave her a charming smile and wink before taking his documents to the conference room and setting up. It was while he was setting up the live feed that the conference call came through. He pressed the answer key and looked on to his own bosses with a polite nod. "Mr. Dow Lang... Mr. Higarashi..."

The meeting began smoothly and they began to discuss the plans for a new project. "Sir, I believe we could always check for more stable clients and try old contacts." One employee, of the six in the room, raised his hand ad he spoke.

Tsorin frowned as he considered the man's words. "We want fresh talent. Talent that will have time to bud." The man scratched his head in thought and sighed. Most were worried about graduation and what that meant for them, this man worried about the day he had nothing to offer to the company. "We could try drawing in younger clients."

Off to the Break room Hinata went, luckily he just so happen to see it when he was walking with Nagato earlier as he currently was too embarrassed to ask anyone right now. The younger male simply couldn't believe what just happened and yet he knew it happened and that there was no changing it. To think that he had his first kiss with his bully... The thought had Hinata adjusting his glasses nervously. Just thinking about it made him feel uneasy in a manner that was unclear to him.

Hinata was sure that he hated Tsorin, so why, why did these uncertain feelings pop up and out of nowhere? These unwanted feelings made him doubt his hate for the other male... Then again, deep down, Hinata had always found the other male to be attractive, despite hating the fact that he was constantly bullied. It just proved that no matter how good looking someone was, they could still be an asshole and a bad person. Hinata just wished... He didn't feel like he just received the most bizarre mix signal ever. If Tsorin disliked him enough to pick on him and bully him, then why the hell did he just kiss him?

These feelings... His feelings were not supposed to be for Tsorin to play around with and yet that kiss drove him absolutely mad. Hinata simply couldn't figure out why the other male would pull off a stunt like that. While he firmly understood that Tsorin wanted to control him, he... Hinata didn't anticipate that Tsorin might actually want to 'control' his love life too. That was a crazy thought in itself.

As Hinata was reflecting upon these thoughts, he had absentmindedly grabbed two bagels and poured a hot cup of coffee for his new, and confusing, boss. The younger male already disliked this job. He didn't want to be in this situation anymore... He didn't want to be bullied by his bully no more. But what could he do? Sure he could get a job somewhere else, but he was sure he wouldn't get the same amount of pay... There was that and also the fact that he had already told his mother how excited he was to work here and be hired here... He really didn't want to let her down. So Hinata, against his better judgment, decided to try and stick it out for a while if he could.

On his way back to Mr. Delour's office he took a deep breath. However upon seeing Nagato he stopped. "Ah, Mr. Ryuji, it's lovely to see you again. Mr. Delour requested that you bring him his coffee to the meeting. The room is through the double doors, just around the corner on the right, down the hall, third door on your left. Oh, and please do be very quiet because Mr. Delour is currently at an important meeting. You got that?" The secretary asked.

Hinata smiled softly and nodded, "I'll head there now, then, thank you." And after he got a head nod in reply, he headed for the meeting room. Hinata still didn't understand how Nagato could talk so... Happily about his boss... And for a split second he considered the thought that Tsorin might be a good guy somehow. Still, it confused Hinata and made him wonder why the other male went out of his way to bully him of all people... With a sigh, Hinata walked through the double doors. Who knew if he'd ever get his answers.

Down the hall and three doors later, Hinata was sure he found the room Nagato mentioned. Just to be sure he peaked through the window. Sure enough he saw the back of Tsorin's head... Strange how he knew what the other looked like even when he wasn't facing him. Hinata wasn't sure if he should knock or if he should just walk in, so he more or less did both. The younger male knocked on the door exactly two times softly before entering. Hinata tried to ignore the intimidating stares he got from some of the other important people in the room. He made a beeline for Tsorin, quietly and quickly.

Placing the coffee in front of his new boss, he held out the bagels, which were on a plate, he had brought with him for the other. "Sorry for interrupting." He whispered. He wasn't too sure what else he was suppose to be doing as he was still learning everything about this new job. "Is there anything else you need?" He asked softly- Because if not, then he was going right back to Mr. Delour's office to tackle the rest of the work Tsorin enslaved him to do.

Tsorin stopped mid thought as the other entered. He coughed to clear his throat and felt a light blush on his cheeks. The last thing he wanted was the owner of the company to find him disorderly. He looked to Hinata and nodded.

It was about then that a thought came to mind. He rested a hand on the younger's shoulder and smiled, squeezing lightly. "Mr. Ryuji, you have impeccable timing." He regarded the men on the screen and the employees in the room before addressing his mouse. "Mo-" He coughed and blushed before he corrected himself. "Mr. Ryuji, do you know what our company's goal is?"

Tsorin took his coffee and sipped at it. His first drink always a sip to check temperature. He hummed and sighed before taking a drink. "Mm.. you are a freshman in college. A part of the younger group, what would you want to see out of our industry?"

The senior wasn't sure he was making the right choice, but it was better than leaving the idea roster blank. He wouldn't admit it, but he was actually curious what the other would answer with.

The moment the other male grabbed him for a split second he thought Tsorin was going to do something to him. Thankfully that was not the case and it might have to do with the fact that they were in front of Tsorin's bosses. Hinata felt for a brief moment that he was on relatively equal grounds, or at least in the presence of the higher-ups. He even noticed how the other male had to correct himself from calling him by his 'nickname'. It must have been hard for his bully to treat him formally after all of this time.

"The goal of the company, Mr. Delour?" Hinata repeated, trying to think of something wise to say. "Well, obviously the goal of any company is to make profit and sales. For a company that produces magazines, books and even publishes manga, the objective is to always make prints that will sell well and fast, maximizing profits and keeping customers loyal."

Then Tsorin asked him what he would like to see in the company... "Well..." Honestly, Hinata wasn't quite sure what he should say. He didn't think he'd be put on the spot today so he had no time to prepare, then again maybe he should have seen something like this happening. In a working and out of a working environment he would have to always be prepared. After all, it was customary to go out for a drink with your coworkers occasionally.

Looks like he would have to talk about his 'strong' point. "In regards to the manga department, I've noticed an outstanding amount of people discussing their favorite genres of manga. Most of which that were discussed included action, comedy, adventure. However those genres were usually more popular with the male populace. For most of the females, many tend to like the slice-of-life, romance, comedies, and a high demand for BL novels. Of course there are groups that cross these lines, as I am sure you're all well aware of. And as you already know the novel and manga industry is an ever-growing industry. You cannot loose profit by appealing to the youth of tomorrow. But let's not forget that even the older generation appreciates manga if the art and plot are good."

Hinata would never admit to the people in this room that he currently owned every BL print the company has produced. He even had a favorite author... And the only reason he knew some of the things he did was because he loved manga. Often at school he'd overhear other students talking about their favorite manga... That was how he got by, considering that he didn't have many friends... thanks to a certain someone. "That being said, if you broaden your manga scope, better quality artists with decent plot lines- I think you'll appeal greater to the 'younger' audience." Truth be told, what he wanted to see more of was more BL novels... But he didn't dare mention that.

When Hinata had gotten hired as the head assistant in the manga department, he had been so happy... However, he hadn't realized that his boss would be his bully... And so the excitement died down rather quickly. In his free time, Hinata often drew his own sketches, daydreaming of what it would be like to have his drawing published. Of course he had a couple of story ideas... Some of which he did have sketches for... But he did not have the nerve to ever show it to anyone.

The man on the call with the white suit cleared his voice as the other, wearing the black suit, raised his brow. The man in whit looked straight at Hinata and frowned. "What is BL? I am unfamiliar with this term, it seems."

One woman in the room shot her hand up in the air, only to be ignored by the man. She sighed and settled back in her seat. It was to be expected, the boss focused on one person at a time.

Tsorin looked down at the younger guy next to him and quirked an eyebrow. He hadn't expected the mouse to know so much.

It was suddenly quiet as all eyes rested on Hinata. It was a first for a newcomer to get such clear attention but everyone knew better than to question the owner.