Labyrinth of Desire (Zombie_In_A_Box and hal7283, 18+, private)

hal7283

Naberius tilted his head to the side with a soft, dissatisfied sigh as he noted the toy sticking out of his new pet's ass. "Clearly, you didn't try hard enough." He frowned, taking a look at his hands. At least he wasn't stupid enough to try and remove it. Hell, even if he thought he could, it would be hard. Naberius always used his own little spells and enchantments for his toys and such. His magic wouldn't be covered in any book, after all.

"Let me make something very clear." He began, taking the other's chin with two fingers, the claws on them digging a little bit into his skin. "If you don't prepare to take me in, I'll tear your body into two separate pieces, whether I want to or not. You have to become so loose you can't even hold your shit in." He let out another sigh, pulling back a bit. "I'm going to have to help you out, aren't I?" With a dissatisfied click of his tongue, the demon grabbed his slave, pulling him close as he muttered a short spell. A vortex opened up beneath them and both of them fell, for what could have been the eternity or just a moment. It all felt the same when in the void.

Naberius let go of Aidan when they were back in his mansion, pushing him down onto the bed. "Undress. Take the toy out." He ordered shortly, his voice sharp, rather harsh. The demon leaned into a cabinet full of potions, slowly dragging his finger over the labels until he found what he was searching for. He didn't bother to tell Aidan to do anything. After taking the cap off the bottle, he grabbed the human's hair, roughly forcing his head backwards before pouring the entirety of the liquid into his mouth and down his throat. "Swallow." He grunted, stepping back slightly. Really, humans couldn't be used properly without some thorough preparation.

The potion he'd fed Aidan would essentially make his entire body be capable of stretching like rubber. Except... It wouldn't go back to its original state for quite some time. Meaning that once he fucked the other, his asshole would stay the same size, at least for a week. Naberius shuddered in excitement as he morphed into his beastly form, gripping the other's hips to spread his legs apart. "You should be happy... Not many humans get to experience something like this." He growled out, roughly pushing the entirety of his cock into his body. The demon watched in amusement as Aidan's hole stretched to accommodate the girth of his cock. He rolled his hips, letting out a blissful groan. This was exactly what he wanted to feel.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Aidan's heart was pounding like crazy out of fear and nervousness as Naberius examined him. He found his eyes became slightly teary as he heard Naberius saying he wasn't trying hard enough. Not trying hard enough? Normally it would take people months, even years to stretch themselves enough to fit even the butt plug inside him right now, let alone that monstrous thing! Naberius had no idea of the mental struggle and physical difficulty it took to do all this, but then, Aidan thought to himself, how could he? Or rather, why would he? Aidan wasn't able to dwell too long on the feeling of being wronged however when his chin was being held up by the demon, petrified by what the demon said next. Having experienced first hand what Naberius was capable of, he had little difficulty imagining his organs being crushed by Naberius' beastly member, leaving his body nothing but a sack of grind meat and broken bones. It was then rather a relief hearing Naberius would help him to prepare, at least the demon had no intention to kill him, yet.

The blonde was caught off guard suddenly when he was being brought close, he could feel the strong form of Naberius being pressed tightly against himself, his breath bouncing back from that muscular chest. Having been half naked for hours the heat from the demon's body was almost welcoming. For a brief moment a rather strange feeling crossed Aidan's mind, if not knowing better he could almost mistaken that for some sort of affection. The next moment the solid ground beneath his feet disappeared, and quickly everything turned dark. Aidan was never really a fan of utter darkness nor falling, so it took all he got to keep himself from screaming like a little girl. It might have been a few seconds, or several life times worth of time, but Aidan was too occupied by being scared to care about trivia such as the passage of time. Before he knew it however the scenery changed once more, and to Aidan's dismay it was the one place in this world he dreaded the most: Naberius' mansion.

Aidan hurriedly took his shirt off as he was told, and moaned in discomfort when he pulled the butt plug out rather abruptly, as he was sure Naberius wouldn't give him the leisure to take it slow. As expected he was given no time to calm down and was force fed a bottle of strange potions, almost choking on the content as it went down. Though not as bad as that foul smelling pool nor the time when Naberius made his member hairy, the potion still tasted awful. Aidan was beginning to wonder if anything in this mansion actually taste or smell nice. Then a strange mixture of coldness and pain surged through Aidan's body, but that sensation disappeared as quickly as it came.

The next thing he knew he was being pulled close to Naberius and his legs being spread open. Naberius' intent was clear as day as he pointed his monstrous member at Aidan's rear, and the yuong man immediately began to panic. Even with all the stretching he had done earlier there was no way he could take that monstrous length without being torn apart. Aidan pleaded: "W...Wait Naberius! It's not going to fit! Please make your penis a little bit smaller like yesterday or just give me a little more time to pre.. Oh no..wait please wait aaaahh!!!! .............Ah?"

Aidan was ready to scream his lungs out from the pain, but the pain never came. Instead his butt welcomed the intruder easily as if it was meant to take that beast all along. There was no pain, none at all! It was so strange, so bizarre that he was seriously beginning to doubt his own sanity, until he finally figured that it must be the effect of that strange potion. For a brief moment he was almost disappointed that the pain didn't come, but that thought disappeared as Naberius pushed himself further in. Aidan could feel his intestines being pushed beyond the limits of any normal human being, and moaned in pressure when the member start pressing against his prostate as it intruded deeper. He held his breath feeling himself getting completely filled up, and he could feel vividly the veins on Naberius' member pumping inside him.

While there was no pain in being stretched inhumanly wide, all the pressure from that monstrous member was still very overwhelming, making it difficult to breath for the young man. For a moment the shop owner inside Aidan kicked in as he was amazed by the potion's wondrous effect, but quickly he remembered the point of all this: He was supposed to please Naberius. Given the position there was little he could actually do for Naberius, so Aidan thought he should at least express his submission. He looked up at Naberius and said nervously: "P...Please enjoy yourself Naberius. My body is for you to use...", and waited with both fear and anticipation for the demon to start moving.

• 2 weeks later...

Naberius didn't manage to fight off a wild laugh as the human appeared to be frightened of his cock. His chest rumbled in laughter as he watched the other realize that it, in fact, didn't hurt at all. Oh... When he realized why, and what effect it would have on his body, Aidan wouldn't be so relieved. The demon's eyes shone in amusement as he rolled his hips slowly, allowing the human to feel the entirety of his cock inside of him.

"I don't require your encouragement, slut. Your body is mine... Along with your mind." Naberius growled out, slowly pulling out only to slam back into his body. He growled in absolute pleasure, soon picking up a steady pace. The demon watched as Aidan's entire body shook with each thrust, his belly bloating more and more whenever he went in further. Taking a grip of his thighs, Naberius spread them apart, his claws digging harshly into his flesh so he could increase the pace and strength of his thrusts. He was becoming rougher by the second.

Leaning down suddenly, Naberius pressed his fangs into his shoulder, his pace becoming erratic as he closed in to his climax. At last, he released inside of him with a loud moan, the cum spilling out of his body even with Naberius' cock still inside of him. Now it was time for fun. The demon slowly pulled out, allowing himself to step backwards and observe the human's hole. "Oh, my... I think I can see your intestines." He laughed once again, looking into the human's eyes as he effortlessly slid his hand into his body, letting the tips of his claws drag along the insides of Aidan's body. "This shouldn't last for more than a couple of weeks... I hope you have diapers in that shop of yours."

Naberius grinned, the smile deformed by his demonic form as he yanked his hand out, instead pressing down on his still-bloated belly. "Look at that... I could mold you into exactly the toy I need. But, I suppose you still want to live your life, don't you, little slut?" He asked mockingly, roughly pressing down on his belly to forcefully deflate it. "Now, my pet. Are you satisfied yet? Or would you like to please me some more by riding me?" The demon asked, slowly sitting down on the bed. What he wanted was obvious. If Aidan refused, there would be punishment. Then again... Naberius did adore giving punishments.

Aidan moaned as Naberius pulled his monstrous member out, the sensation of that rod rubbing against that good spot inside him pushed a surge of pre-cum out the tip of his now erected penis. As Naberius growled Aidan braced himself, and the next moment he felt the immense impact of Naberius' thrust, his monstrous member stretching, bloating his body even further. There's a good reason for living beings to feel pain, as it alerts them of danger, and when it reaches a certain intensity the mind would shut down in protection of itself. But since Aidan felt no pain from being streched, there was nothing masking the overwhelming sensation of being intruded, the discomfort of his organs being pressed against each other; and there was no hiding the surge of that maddening pleasure which was driving Aidan nuts. At first he was too paralyzed by all these to even moan or cry, but as Naberius began to pick up pace he couldn't help but start moaning like an wild animal. He screamed when his thighs was spread apart even further, and moaned louder and louder as Naberius' became more and more violent. Despite what little remained of his reason and dignity trying to deny it, his body was too eager to feel the pleasure of being violated. Instinctively his intestine wriggled, and his entrance wrapped around Naberius' length tightly as if wanting to milk that grotesque member.

It wasn't long before the young man came, surges of pleasure traveled through his entire body, and since he haven't completely recover from yesterday, only a few strips of almost translucent liquid squeeze out of his erection. Of course Naberius didn't bother to let Aidan have the time to recover, or perhaps he didn't even noticed the poor man had came? Either way the demon continued to violate his over-sensitive body, making him come again and again until he was in a constant state of orgasmic limbo, his chest and belly being wet from the continuous stream of liquid spilling from his member.

Eventually the hellish torment reached its conclusion, as Aidan's already bloated belly expanded further from the surges of hot cum exploding inside he let out the loudest, and most sensual moan yet. His body twitched when Naberius pulled his member out, and couldn't help but shiver from a sudden cold. He could feel the cold air filling the vacuum left by Naberius' demonic member, and the sensation was terrifying. He screamed as Naberius' hand reached inside him, the feeling of his claws scratching his intestines almost driving him crazy.

"A...a couple of weeks!?" Aidan squealed, a rather miraculous achievement considering he had just screamed his lungs out due to pleasure. The idea of having to use diapers was so humiliating and terrifying that he finally broke down in tears, but was too terrified to utter any complain or even cry out loud. But a sensual moan got mixed into his quiet sobs as Naberius pulled his hand out, and when Naberius pressed on his bloated belly, and feeling of the pool of thick, almost jelly like cum rushing out of him through his butt was enough to send his sensitive body to another climax.

Aidan looked at Naberius with his teary eyes, he was too exhausted, too overwhelmed by all the pleasure, the fatigue, and the humiliation to really think about what the demon said, and pleaded honestly: "Please Naberius I need some rest...I can't, can't take any more right now...."

Naberius laughed as he stared down at the helpless human, watching with great amusement as he wriggled and cried under his palm. God, what a pathetic creature. "Yes, a couple of weeks. If you didn't have that idiotic shop of yours, I'd keep you like this for the rest of the time you serve me. Stretching you out every time will become tedious at some point." The demon chuckled, his mood merely becoming better as Aidan refused riding him. "What a shame." He grumbled, forcing the human on his fours, still on the hard bed.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to take much more. I'll give you one more chance to change your mind and just ride me. Else I'll have to punish you..." Well, he was going to punish Aidan now either way, but he didn't have to know that. "Ah, actually-..." Naberius looked as though he'd suddenly remembered something incredibly important. "Sit." He ordered curtly, walking away from his slave. He came back soon with what seemed to be a needle and some piercings. "If you move, I'll mess up... And we don't want that happening, do we?" Naberius chuckled as he morphed into his humanoid form, tightly gripping the other's chin to lift up his head. Taking the needle, Naberius looked into Aidan's eyes and slowly, little by little, aiming to cause as much pain as possible, pushed it through the human's septum. In the hole, he put in a rather large golden ring, resembling one a bull would have. "I always like accessorizing my slaves a bit..." Naberius trailed off, squeezing his nipple next, pushing the needle through just as painfully slow. The same fate came for the other nipple as well.

Naberius looked down, as if considering something before harshly gripping his cock. "Let's put some in here too, shall we? You were so eager to cum today, I think having some here will keep you from cumming so easily... Then again, pissing will hurt just as much, but that's the price you have to pay." Naberius laughed, piercing his dick in several places - the sides, the tip, the base - everywhere he pierced, he put in a thick metal stud. "Oh dear, I almost forgot. Tongue." He ordered, holding his hand out in front of Aidan's mouth, waiting for him to obediently stick out his tongue. The demon was terribly curious to see if he was brave enough to refuse.

It didn't take long for Aidan to realize what a big mistake he has made. The idea of "punishment" sent a shiver up his spine. Of course it was a trick question! While being on all fours he looked up at Naberius and pleaded hurriedly: "No! Wait I said it wrong! I'd love to serve you more! I...." But his plead fell on deaf ears, clearly Naberius has already made up his mind, and that simple command "sit" was enough to anchor him dead still on the bed. He waited nervously for Naberius to return, and to his horror he saw the demon came back with what clearly looked like piercing equipment, and he was certain those were not for his ears.

Paralyzed by fear and submission, Aidan held himself still as best as he could. As Naberius held his chin up tightly in his grip Aidan looked into Naberius' brown eyes, given the circumstances it was surprising that Aidan managed to doze off, but for a moment Aidan was almost entranced by them. He could see in them easily centuries worth of...Malice? Desire? He couldn't really tell, but whatever he saw it was far deeper, heavier, beyond anything what Aidan could imagine with his short existence.

The sudden pain from his septum dragged Aidan back to reality, and it seemed that Naberius was determined to take it as slow as possible. Aidan bite on his lip trying not to moan out in pain, as he knew that would only enrage the demon. As the needle slowly pushed through the membrane and as the excruciating pain slowly began to pile up, tears began to form in Aidan's eyes. Yet somehow, despite this torment and his exhaustion, Aidan's member has regained its hardness and was now standing firm, painfully sore, yet undoubtedly hard. As if disappointed by the lack of pain earlier due to the potion, his body was all too eager to enjoy the pain of penetration right now.

When Naberius finished putting that ring on his nose Aidan was panting heavily, out of pain and undeniable desire. He looked down with his eyes widened when Naberius reached down and pointed the needle at his nipple. If he could get a hard on being pierced through the septum, then how much pain, how much pleasure could he feel if the same was done to somewhere actually sensitive? Aidan gulped nervously waiting for the pain to come, and as suspected when the pain finally come it was overwhelming. He couldn't help but let a sensual moan escape his throat, his body trembled from the sensation.

Thus when Naberius harshly grabbed onto his length, Aidan not only wasn't scared, he was rather excited. Each pierce through his sensitive parts sent unbelievable pain through his nerves and up to his mind, and it felt unbearably good, and when the needle pieced through the tip was so intense that it pushed him towards ecstasy. If there's anything left inside he would have definitely spilled it out right on the spot. By the end of it his mind was in a wanton mess, couldn't hardly keep his eyes focused and looked blankly at the demon in front of him. There was certainly no fight left in Aidan at this moment and he followed Naberius' order without any delay, opening his mouth and extending his tongue out while panting heavily.

Naberius hadn't quite realized the impact he was making on the human up until he got to his cock piercings. It was surprising, to say the very least. He glanced up, a smile stretching out across his face. "I don't see why you were upset about having your ass stretched out for a week... You clearly enjoy pain. You must love humiliation as well, don't you, little slut?" He chuckled, but didn't allow the human to answer by roughly grabbing his tongue. The demon bit down on his lip slightly as he pierced the needle through the middle of his tongue, sliding in a piercing there as well. For now, he was satisfied.

"Get on all fours and turn your ass to me. I still need to punish you." Naberius spoke with clear amusement in his voice. There were no re-dos when it came to him. Aidan screwed up, he had to face the consequences of that. The demon stood, looking at the other's gaping hole. Initially he just intended to spank him - but perhaps he should make this a little bit more fun. He grinned to himself before walking away to get a vibrator the size of his monstrous cock. Without any warning, he shoved the entirety of the toy inside of his body, turning on the highest vibrations. "Now, little slut... Count every slap, thank for it, and ask for another. Nothing more, nothing less. If you mess up, I'll start over. We'll keep going until you manage to get to one hundred without any mistakes." Naberius explained, focusing on his hand to morph it into one with claws and covered with scales. If his human loved pain so much, he'd give him as much of it as possible. Naberius raised his hand and roughly slammed it against his ass, allowing the claws to dig into his flesh. He waited for Aidan to speak before continuing. Now he himself would be able to go at this for the entire night... His pet, he wasn't too sure about. However, if Aidan ended up fainting, he'd simply be woken up and the punishment would continue. He wanted to make sure this was done correctly. His slaves had to know their place.

Aidan moaned when his tongue was grabbed rather forcefully, and the piercing pain on its tongue forced his wanton mind to clear once again. Did he just...climax from being pierced on his penis? For a moment Aidan wasn't sure if he should be glad that he regained his senses even after all this. Wouldn't it be easier if he's just... just a mindless toy or something? So he would no longer have to suffer due to his own reason and sanity?

When it was done Aidan pretty much collapsed on the bed. The discomfort of being violated and stretched so much earlier still lingered in his body, adding to that everywhere Naberius has pierced were in constant pain bumping out, his own blood felt burning hot on the skin cooled by the cold air. When Naberius commanded him to get on all fours he almost wanted to cry no, but quickly remembered the consequence of refusal.

With great difficulty he pushed himself up and got on all fours. Tuning back to look at Naberius in fear of not knowing what would happen. Soon enough all became clear when a massive vibrator was shoved deep inside his gaping hole, and that impact alone almost knocked him out, and the vibration that followed cause him to scream out in agonizing pleasure. He could barely believe what Naberius said next, he expected him to do what? Before he knew the hand of Naberius, now turned into a bestial claw, landed fiercely on his butt. The ferocity of the strike caused overwhelming pain all over his body, adding to the torment from within it immediately made Aidan came, a squirt of translucent liquid mixed with a shred of blood shot out of his erection. For a moment he was paralyzed by all the overwhelming sensations, but still he managed to followed Naberius's command. He spoke in his now barely audible voice:

"O...one...slap..Th...Thank you Naberius....Please...please more....."

And the moment those words left his mouth he regretted it, quickly another strike followed and it was so much that he barely could make a sound.

"Two..slap....Thank you Nbaerius...plea.please..more....."

The torment continued and each time Naberius's claw landed on his butt Aidan would reach climax. At this point it's a miracle Aidan was able to formulate any thought clearly, let alone counting and asking more more torment himself. Remarkably Aidan made it to 13 before he was completely knocked out.

• 1 month later...

Naberius watched with great amusement as his pet struggled to follow his orders and stay awake. Unsurprisingly, he failed. It was quite a shame, but at the same time it was to be expected. The demon snarled, tearing his claws out of the other's flesh. He walked away from the bed, taking a different vial from the cabinet. Naberius gripped onto the human's hair, harshly pulling his head up to force the contents of the vial into his mouth. He watched as some of it dripped down the side of his mouth, patiently waiting for him to wake up.

"Thirteen is not a hundred, little slut. Start over." He ordered, letting go of Aidan's hair once he was fully awake only to start spanking him again. This was bound to continue until his slave reached a hundred slaps. Of course, given how difficult it was for him to handle the punishment, he would most likely get far more than the hundred promised slaps.

One way or another, the punishment ended. Naberius pulled back, watching at the thick blood dripping down from his claws, at the pieces of torn out flesh from Aidan's ass, the blood pooling around the vibrator, still buzzing relentlessly in his body. "That took you some time." He muttered out, wiping his claws on the other's back, leaving several more scratches by doing so. "But don't worry... I won't let you die." He chuckled, taking hold of his hair once more to mercilessly drag him over to the boiling hot healing liquid. The body left a trail of blood behind it - Naberius would have Aidan clean it later. He made sure to keep the vibrator inside of him, to make sure his hole wouldn't shrink before kicking him into the liquid. "Don't hold your breath, slut. Climb out when you can." He grinned, watching as the human fell. It really was amusing. Quite likely the most fun he'd had in decades.

Unfortunate for Aidan he was awoken when Naberius forced down another bottle of weird potions down his throat, as he almost choked on the content all the pain and exhaustion woke up as well. By now Naberius has made Aidan swallow so many things in such volume that Aidan was beginning to wonder did the demon mistaken him for a water tank, or perhaps more fittingly a toilet which Naberius can just flush down his seemingly infinite amount of desire and malice.

By then it would seem that Aidan has entered a strange, trance like state in which his mind had split into two: the part of him enduring all the pain and was doing his best to fulfill Naberius's command; and the other part who had took a step back and was observing all this almost like a bystander, and was wondering how could someone be capable of holding so much darkness inside? What could've created a creature such as this? Of course he was equally curious about why was this "split" happening to him in the first place, and remembered the books he read about the people with Multiple Personality Disorder. Maybe his mind finally couldn't take it anymore and decided to break in two instead of being minced to shreds?

Regardless of what's happening inside Aidan's mind, his body was still being tortured by the beast. After another few tries and failures miraculously Aidan succeeded in following Naberius' orders and counted till the end, and everything turned dark for Aidan, be it temporarily. With the burning sensation all over his body it didn't take long for him to wake up again, screaming in pain. As the wounds of his body healed so did his shattered consciousness. Even though he wanted to get out of the pool as quick as possible with all his injuries and fatigue it took a long time for him to gather enough strength to even move a finger, which only prolonged his suffering. Eventually with his limbs trembling like a newborn deer he managed to craw out of the pool, panting heavily, the massive vibrator still lodged inside him. He looked up with fearful eyes and asked weakly: "Is... is there anything else you wish from me tonight, Naberius?"

• 2 weeks later...

Naberius waited, surprisingly patiently, until his slave got out of the pool. He exhaled slowly, turning his head to the side. "Why did you refer to me by my name, slut?" He asked quietly, roughly stepping on the human with one hoof, pressing him down to the floor. "And you've been doing that for quite some time without realizing your mistake. You call me Master." He nearly growled before removing his hoof. Allowing his body to morph into his humanoid form, the demon leaned down, roughly yanking the toy out of his body.

"I'm done with you for tonight. Just one more accessory." He murmured, walking away from the human. He came back with a speculum, one that seemed to be able to spread even further than Aidan's hole was at the moment. Roughly yanking his ass up, Naberius put the device in place, stretching the human's anus as much as he deemed possible without tearing the skin. "I do hope you intend to get rid of your shop eventually. You can't really serve your customers properly with this... You wouldn't want to end up shitting yourself while serving someone important now, would you?" The demon grinned, pulling back. "Stand up." He ordered, crossing his arms over his chest. "I would even allow you to stay here, with me. Perhaps I'd even be nice enough to alter your body so you would be able to handle more... You'd like that, wouldn't you, bitch?"

Aidan moaned as he felt the hoof pressing down on him and made him lay flat on the floor twitching, very much like an insect about to be crushed by a powerful boot. He figured his life was probably worth as much to the brutish demon above him. While struggling to breath due to the pressure he still managed to squeeze out an explanation out of his mouth: "You....You told me to call you that.... before I signed the contract.....I'll call you master from now on....."

When Naberius moved away his foot Aidan was finally able to breath, and he panted heavily. The demon's words brought some comfort to the young man as his torment finally ended, for now. At first he didn't even take notice what the demon was holding, as he was overwhelmed by all the pain and exhaution. So he was caught off guard when the cold, metallic instruments intruded inside him, sending a shiver up his spine and causing him to moan in a strange mixture of pain and pleasure. Following Naberius' orders Aidan managed to stand up, with the large speculum stretching his rear wide open it was rather hard to stand up straight, he ended up awkwardly spreading his legs and tilting his butt up. He listened to what the demon said about him not able to run the shop with his body like this, and how Naberius would want to keep him here, "alter" him further. For a moment it didn't even sound that bad, after all the things he had felt in the past two days was so overwhelming that he felt like his life up to this point seemed so pale in comparison. That being said.....

Aidan looked up at the demon with surprising fortitude in his eyes. Despite the struggle he opened his mouth and said: "I might not be able to run the shop like this, but that's not my problem, it's yours! Remember the terms of our contract? You help me with the shop and I am yours to do as you please. But if the shop closes then the contract would be broken, and you'll lose your new toy! You wouldn't want to see that happen right? Master?"

• 1 month later...

Naberius' lips stretched out into a highly amused grin. "Oh, but that's where you're wrong, little slut. I only promise money. No other help. You got the money, what happens afterwards doesn't matter. You accepted the money and therefore I can do whatever I want with you and your pitiful body." The demon laughed, gripping Aidan's chin to pull it up slightly. "Even if your shop closes, the money has been used. There is no way to escape me now, my dear. But don't worry. I'll humor you. I'll wait until you yourself are ready to accept me fully." He whispered, pressing a hungry kiss to his lips.

"I don't feel like being nice now, however." Naberius sighed, looking over the naked human. "Good luck getting home, slut. Maybe next time you'll think before speaking like that to me again." He grinned wildly before sending Aidan through a portal - right to the middle of the city. There were bound to be people around. And Aidan... Oh, poor, stupid Aidan was sent out there without any clothes, with his rectum stretched out so wide people could see his intestines. He was sure his pet would have a lot of fun getting home. Gods. He had to admit. Having so much power over another life was absolutely exhilarating.

Aidan was listening to Naberius correcting him about the terms of their contract and thought to himself: "Was that so? Did I remembered the contract wrong?" But before he could dwell in that thought for long he was suddenly felt a lose of weight, and the next moment he was shrouded by utter darkness like before. Being completely caught off guard he was screaming in horror. But what came after was perhaps more frightening. He felt the cold, rough texture of the pavement on his skin, and could hear screams around him. Obviously not only his. He looked around and to his horror he found himself in the middle of a busy street filled with people. Some decided to avoid trouble and quickly ran away from him, while others got curious and stayed close by, looking at his naked body and pointing fingers, gasping, whispering, ridiculing.

Sweat burst out across his body instantly, not because of heat, but because of the shame and despair of being seen like this by so many people. He tried to hide the more intimate parts of his body, but that proved to be difficult. "Are you alright?" Someone said as he extended his hand. In any other circumstances he'd welcome the kindness, but now, that only meant that he got a better look at the sorry state he was in, and he could clearly see the disdain on the man's face when the he noticed the instrument embedded in Aidan's rear.

"I...I'm fine...Please..please give me something to cover my self..!" Aidan pleaded as tears flow down his cheeks.

"O..Okay...." The man took a step back. Soon someone was kind enough to give him a towel to wrap himself with.

The moment he heard someone in the crowd saying about calling the police, he jumped from the floor, saying repeatedly that he was alright and there's no use for the police he ran as fast as he could. The speculum was digging deep into his sensitive flesh and causing immense pain, but he couldn't let that stop him. He stumbled and fell, several times, causing small wounds on his knees and hand, his feet was also bleeding from running down the street bare foot and stepping over some sharp rocks or broken glass. It took him almost an hour to get back to the shop, but it felt like forever. As he walked up towards the entrance he realized that he'd locked the door. He almost collapsed right on the spot but he managed to go around and entered through the back door.

The moment he was in and locked the door behind him he collapsed on the floor, panting, crying, but also, cumming, his body twitched and turned as his member shivered in ecstasy trying to squeeze out whatever was left inside him. Yes, he came, he came from being seen naked and violated, he came from running down the street naked with nothing but a towel around his body and on top of that having a speculum stretching his ass wide open and window blowing inside. He couldn't believe that despite the horrific ordeal the demon has put him through, he was actually enjoying it! And that fact brought him more despair than all the scrutinizing eyes he'd met earlier. He curled up on the floor crying and twitching for hours until he sleep finally embraced his tormented mind and he lost consciousness.

(P.S. That was a dick move man! Such a dick move! I absolutely love it!)

• 2 weeks later...

Naberius decided to entertain himself by watching remotely how Aidan struggled to get home. The entirety of his trip - right to the point where he got home and, surprise surprise, ended up climaxing again. The demon's lips stretched out into a wide, satisfied grin as he observed the human writhing on the floor, his body squeezing out whatever fluid was left. And to think he was trying to refuse becoming his pet full-time. Who was he trying to trick? Aidan clearly adored the pain, he adored the humiliation - and more than anything, he adored the sex. He was a top-notch slut. Why would he try so hard to run away from that?

Six hours after Aidan had passed out, Naberius teleported himself into his apartment. He sighed out softly as he saw the human on the floor, lightly kicking him to wake him up. "You're fighting so hard for your shop, yet you don't even open it. You humans are so weird..." He muttered, shaking his head. "Make me something to eat. Quickly." The demon ordered, wandering off to actually take a look around Aidan's living apartments. It was a sad sigh, at least compared to his mansion. "You could always get someone to work the shop for you and come to live with me yourself. Why are you holding onto that pitiful business so hard?"

Aidan was unconscious on the floor, but even his sleep provided little comfort as it was filled with hellish/heavenly pain and suffering. The dreams were cut short however by a sudden push on his body. Waking up in surprise he looked up, and saw in horror/joy his tormentor standing right over him. "Na...I mean..Master?" He cried in surprise as he struggle to get up, but the instrument still lodged in his rear sent great discomfort throughout his body. Nevertheless he managed to get up and supported himself with his hands on the wall beside him, struggling to follow Naberius as he walked around. It was when Naberius mentioned food did Aidan realized that he hasn't ate anything properly since all the torture began, and figured the healing pool must have kept him alive despite the lack of nutrition. He said weakly: "So...sorry master I only have instant noodles in the house right now...Should..should I order take out or...."

Before he could finish he heard Naberius' questions and he stopped in his track. Why did he persists? Why did he struggle so hard to keep the shop? The same questions came to his mind countless times and he always ended up with the same answer: "Because Master, it's my duty to protect my family's legacy." Aidan paused for a moment and continued: "Generations of Desrosiers left their marks here and passed it down to their children, and their children to their children, all the way to me, the last Desrosiers alive, and I must carry on the family legacy. Even ignoring the long family history, I grew up here, listened to grandfather's old stories here, learned the knowledge of magical items and spells from my father here. It's filled with precious memories that I won't trade for anything in the world. And now...it's even more important to me than ever, since it's the only thing left in this world that's MINE. I mean not even my body is mine anymore." Aidian laughed weakly mentioning his predicament.

"So I'll hold on to this place and protect it at all cost! That's my duty....that's my purpose...I must...I must...." Aidan continued to mutter almost as if it's some sort of OCD. He quickly snapped out of it however and said to Naberius: "I suppose you wouldn't understand such....pitiful sentiments?"