Labyrinth of Desire (Zombie_In_A_Box and hal7283, 18+, private)

hal7283

9362E0652E9944CF8B505948435F6C44-01.jpg

Name: Aidan Desrosiers

Race: Human

Height: 5'7'' (Around 170 cm)

Personality: Positive, optimistic, a little bit naive, can be stubborn.

Hobby: reading, antique collecting and appreciation.

Description: Desrosiers Antique Shop was no ordinary establishment. Passed down from father to son for generations, it provided its customers with the most rare, most exotic, and often the most dangerous antiques and artifacts known to men and monsters alike. There was a time when a purchase from Desrosier could decide the rise or fall of empires.

But such glory was a thing of a long distant past, as the shop had fare poorly in the rapidly advancing modern world. The rich and the wealthy men no longer have use for superstition, even the monsters have found better ways to flourish in the shadow of human civilization than rely on dusty trinkets. Now the shop's main revenue come not from its massive collection of supernatural artifacts, but from selling harmless souvenirs like key chains or stuffed animals, and even that hardly pays the bill.

Aidan inherited the shop when his father died of food poisoning during one of his usual trips around the world for new merchandise, an ironic way to go considering the shop holds countless artifacts far more dangerous than that. Having grown up under his father's influence, Aidan was passionate about the wondrous objects now under his care, and tried his best to keep the business running. But despite his best effort the shop was doing no better. By this rate it wouldn't be long before the debt finally become unmanageable.

A lone silhouette was pulling a luggage bag down a dimly lit alley. Even the cool, soothing breeze of the night couldn't blow away the dark cloud of frustration and exhaustion surrounding the young man. One heavy step after another he finally reached his destination. He looked up, an old shop sign with "Desrosiers Antique Shop" written on it was reflecting the moonlight, the condition of its chipping paint a testimony of its long history. With a deep sigh he reached into his pocket and pulled out the key, unlocking the door and entered the store.

The young men looked around the store, and the place was in the same condition as he left it a week ago: cramped with all sorts of antique furniture, vases, old clocks, crystal works, and all sorts of little trinkets, as well some less ancient merchandises like key chains and stuffed toys. All of them chaotically filled up the small shop space leaving little room for people to maneuver around. Then he noticed some letters which the mail men have stuck through the opening under the door, and he didn’t even have to look at them to know that those are bills.

He pulled the luggage in then closed the door behind him. Walking to the back of the store and upstairs to his room. He carelessly threw the luggage aside and dive into the bed, letting out a long, pathetic wine as the softness of the mattress engulfed his body. A mixture of relief and defeat came to the man's heart: relief because he has finally came home after a long trip abroad, and defeat because the trip was fruitless.

The young man, named Aidan Desrosiers, has inherited this antique shop from his recently deceased father. Even though he had learned much about artifacts both normal and dangerous from his upbringing, he certainly had no knowledge nor experience when it comes to running a business, let alone a already failing one. He has thought about putting those actually powerful artifacts on sell, but the Desrosiers’ family teaching was clear on only selling those special items to “the right customer.”

“Right customer my ass....” Aidan cursed grudgingly. How do you find a right customer for magical items in this age of science and technology anyways? All those magical items are nothing but a waste of shop storage space if you can’t make a profit out of them, and Aidan’s last ditch attempt of trying to find a special doll for a collector have turned out to be a failure. He couldn’t even just simply close the store and declare bankruptcy cause how are you gonna safely dispose a storage full of dangerous artifacts? Who knows what calamity would that cause!

“There must be some way...... Some way to get me through this...A bank loan? Nah....already tried that.... Borrowing from loan sharks? That’s even worse....” Aidan muttered into the pillow. He flipped around and stared blankly at the ceiling. Then suddenly he sat up and cried: “Grandpa’s secret box! Why didn’t I think of it earlier?!”

Jumping off the bed he quickly rushed downstairs to the basement, where all the artifacts were safely stored. After searching feverishly for about an hour he finally found a small little box with a number lock on it. His grandfather has told him about this box when he was little, and said if he ever get himself into real trouble, he would find help in it. Luckily he remembered the password despite all these years, and with a little click sound the box popped opened, with nothing but a small sheet of paper inside.

“What’s this? A secret bank account number? Treasure map?” Aidan asked himself as he opened the folded paper up, and on it was a line of address, and what seemed to be a name written in bold letters: “Naberius”.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Zombie_In_A_Box

3dfabb139b1b9603e91402882c760bd5.jpg

Beast form (go-to):

8ed1cb7c38a6a4445821f8e20dca80c1.jpg

Name: Naberius

Description/bio: He likes to present himself to people in his humanoid form, which is his original form as well. In that form, he charms others, making them feel welcome, but once his guests get comfortable, his beast form is unleashed. In that form, his favorite activity is undoubtedly sex. That is the one thing he allows himself to be completely uncaring in. He adores chaining people up to the wall, leaving marks and utterly humiliating ones he has control over. He doesn't particularly care for people's feelings, but he is willing to help someone out if he gets what he wants in return.

Naberius was first created as a human, given the role of a servant for a ruthless king. After he was killed by said ruler, he was reincarnated as the being he is now. All his human life he wanted to do to others what was done to him, he needed to feel that power, and he never hesitates to do so now. In his lifetime he'd had many slaves and pets of different genders, races and ages, most of which end up discarded after a couple of years after being used to their full extent. Even so, he loves dressing his servants and such in the most expensive clothing and jewelry. If he is to be seen with a pet or servant in public, the slave will have on luxurious jewels along with, most likely, a skimpy, revealing outfit bedazzled with jewels as well. He is a man - or beast - of luxury, and everyone needs to know that.

A weak cry slipped past the lips of a chained up nymph. His body was bruised and cut in various places, wrists wet with saps coming out of his wounded flesh. The poor creature wouldn't be able to take much longer, yet his legs were spread apart once more, hooked over ropes hanging from the ceiling. Like that, the injured nymph was completely suspended in air by chains and ropes. The silhouette in front of him breathed out heavily, balls of mist leaving its stout from how hot his breath was.

Naberius stared into the eyes of his victim, his mouth parting to fully reveal the terrifying fangs. He moved in close, slowly dragging them over the nymph's skin, hungrily lapping up the sweet blood before roughly claiming him once more. It was nighttime, he was certain no one would bother him or be bothered by the screams that came from the pathetic creature underneath him. He hadn't killed anyone in a while... And this one didn't pay his debt in time. Perhaps he could allow himself to have more fun than usual.

His thrusts only became harsher as time passed, fangs digging deep into his shoulder and chest, his sharp claws pressing into his hips. Just moments before he came, he suddenly dragged his fangs up to his neck, mercilessly snapping into it. By the time he released, the nymph's body had gone limp. He let the body fall down on the floor while his form slowly morphed from the bull-like monster into a simple man. He could sell some of his body parts... Hopefully.

Dragging the body through a dungeon, Naberius finally tossed it down on a stone table, carefully plucking out his eyes first, throwing them into a jar along with many others there already. The same happened with his teeth and most of his hair - he knew that nymphs' hair was quite valuable for some people. Using a scalpel, he peeled off as much skin as he could - at least the undamaged parts, of which there weren't that many. His heart and lungs seemed to be in good enough condition to be sold, while the rest would simply have to go to his precious little monsters.

It was finally feeding time.

Naberius opened up a door, feeling a grin stretching out across his face as he looked over several terrifying disfigured animal-like creatures cowering in the corners of the big room. "Oh, lovelies... I have some delicious meat for you." He cooed, throwing the rest of the body inside. He watched with great satisfaction as an odd hybrid between a lion and a horse stumbled towards the meal, tearing at it with its teeth. At least these pets were taken care of... The rest could starve for a little more. He didn't enjoy using animals for fucking, but the ones he did use for that, he liked to starve. That way, they were much more willing to do whatever it took to have a little bit of mercy.

He wanted a new piece to his collection, however. He was curious to see how long it would take for an unsuspecting victim to show themselves at his door. Gods, he truly couldn't wait.

A few days after the discovery in the basement, Aidan was on his way to the address he found on the note. Thankfully the place is not abroad or he wouldn't be able to afford the transportation. There's a reason why it took him so long to finally decide to go, to be frank even though it was a note left by his grandfather, he wasn't about to just blindly follow the instructions without doing some background check, and the result was troubling to say the least. Not because what he had found, but because how little he did.

There were some records in the book. This "Naberius", be it some sort of organization, a family, or some immortal creature, had business dealings with his family for centuries. Though they were not frequent, often having decades in between each deal, the amounts were always substantial, buying rare merchandises which his ancestors would then resell for a great profit. There were also a few sells to this "Naberius" and they were mostly luxurious items, a testament the resources Desrosiers family once had. What made Aidan worry was that their family's dealing with Naberius seemed to have abruptly stopped at a certain point. Why would his ancestors suddenly stop doing business with someone after so many years? And why would his grandfather leave a note to let him come here in a time of need?

After a few bus transfers and some walking Aidan finally arrived at the location. He found himself in front of the gate of a luxurious mansion which made him feel incredibly out of place. But what was far, far worse about was the atmosphere, the aura the place if you will, was horrifying. Having grown up surrounded by powerful artifacts had gave Aidan a almost instinctual sense of danger, and oh boy did the place felt dangerous. Comparing to this place stumbling into a lion’s den would feel like a cake walk.

Aidan was about to turn away until he remembered the pile of bills back in the store. It wouldn’t be long before debt collectors show up on his doorstep and take the store away, then all the dangerous artifacts would be risk falling into the wrong hands. It was either taking a risk and try to keep the store running, or risk an untimely Apocalypse. After taking severakl deep breaths he reached out his hand and rang the doorbell, hoping simultaneously than someone, or no one, would answer.

It was an oddly slow and boring day. Naberius found himself unwilling to play with any of his pets, instead opting to lounge around the mansion, waiting for a possible customer to show up - until one finally did. The demon rose from his seat, slowly stretching his arms up above his head before running his fingers through his slicked back brown hair. He was wearing a dark suit, presenting himself like a rich, powerful man - yet he always wore the same charming smile to soothe the people who stepped into his territory.

It took some time for the stranger to finally ring the doorbell, however once he did, the door opened almost immediately, revealing the said man. He let out a smile, opening his door wider for Aidan to come in. "It's been some time since I last saw a Desrosier... How may I assist your family?" He asked, eyes twinkling with excitement. He'd had business with them before, but sadly, after killing one member of the family, he was no longer a business partner for them. Many years passed since that time, and it seemed that he was once again a valid option.

"Please, come on in. Sit down." He offered for the other, motioning for them to go into a smaller room where only a desk and a couple of bookshelves stood. Everything seemed weirdly normal, especially compared with the atmosphere felt outside. It was almost unnatural. And while Naberius himself looked completely human, there was an aura of danger around him, even if he tried to come off completely harmless. He wanted to lure Aidan in and only attack once there wasn't any way out... It always brought the best results.

Aidan wasn't too surprised when the door suddenly opened, but then he saw the man and almost wanted to just scream and run away. If you simply judge him by his appearance alone you could say he was handsome, his expression friendly, welcoming even, but Aidan knew better than believing in looks alone, as that chilling atmosphere he felt in front of the door is now almost suffocating. "Yeah this man is trouble." Aidan thought to himself. But then again given the financial situation the shop is in, some trouble might just be the thing needed to shake up the status quo a bit. Hearing the man saying his family name certainly didn't help ease his mind. Cautiously he followed the man inside the mansion, and was amazed along the way by its luxury.

Eventually Aidan was lead into a small room, he presumed this must be the place this man conduct his business talks. Sitting down as he was told he took a few deep breaths before raising his head to look at the man and said: "Allow me to formally introduce myself: I'm Aidan Desrosiers, the current owner of the Desrosiers Antique shop. Mr Naberius, I presume? I apologize for my sudden visit but the truth is, my family business is in dire need of help."

Aidan then began to explain the situation, how the Desrosiers Antique shop have fallen throughout the years, and how he inherited the family business after his father's untimely demise. He then told the man how he followed his grandfather's instructions which eventually lead him here.

Aidan paused for a moment. Trying and failing to decipher Naberius' expression. After a small sigh he continued: "Since my father left the note for me to find you, I'm sure he believed you'll be able to assist me in my time of need. But to be honest I have no idea why would you help me, or in what form would that help come in. I doubt you'll make a purchase since I've seen the records of your dealings with us and I must admit, we don't have such luxurious items in stock anymore. Perhaps a loan? Or an investment then? In any case I struggle to think of a legitimate reason for you to help me. But...."

Aidan got up from the chair and knelt down before Naberius, with his forehead touching the carpet he said with a desperate tone: "But I have nowhere, no one else to turn to. I'll do whatever is necessary to make it worthwhile for you. Please, please help my family business. It is all I have......!"

Naberius watched Aidan follow his suggestion to sit down, a smile lingering on his lips. "Please, just Naberius." He said, walking around the table to sit down as well. He leaned in closer, listening curiously as Aidan explained his current situation. My oh my, he really seemed to be in trouble... Desperate people like him were most likely to do whatever it took to fix their situation. The demon's lips twitched in amusement as he heard of the note that the other's grandfather had left for him. It was truly interesting to hear that, he couldn't deny.

His lips parted, showing off his teeth as he grinned when Aidan knelt down in front of him. He really was willing to humiliate himself so early - who knew what would end up happening later on? Naberius breathed out softly, leaning back against his chair comfortably. "I have no reason not to help you, Aidan." He spoke, for the first time since the man started talking. "Go on and sit back down... I just need you to sign a little document. I'll give you whatever amount of money you need to keep your shop going, and... Well, you said you were willing to do whatever is necessary, correct? I'll take your offer on that."

Naberius' grin grew a tad sinister as he pulled out a contract and a sharp quill. "I'm afraid this will only be valid if you sign with your blood... I hope you don't mind." He smiled once more, tilting his head to the side slightly as he stared into Aidan's eyes. "I can assure you that I'm your best... If not only chance at keeping your shop alive. Sign this little piece of paper and I may even be able to bring some customers to you once again." He spoke, crossing his legs underneath the table. Gods, he was already getting excited. What should he do first? Once Aidan signed the contract, he wouldn't be able to escape. Naberius would have all the freedom in the world to do whatever he wanted with this little naive creature...

"You are really willing to help me?" Aidan exclaimed when he heard what Naberius said. He got up from the floor as he was told and sat back on the chair. For a moment He was relieved, perhaps coming here was not a bad call after all. But then Naberius mentioned the contract, and immediately the alarms in his mind began to rang. He took both the paper and the quill from Naberius and observed them carefully. It was a magical contract as expected, and the enchantment on it was as strong as stuff like these gets, and the more he read the more troubled he got. But then he did say he would do anything he could to save the store......

After making sure the contract wouldn't allow Naberius to take possession of the store's merchandise, which was the thing Aidan feared the most, he cut the tip of his finger with the quill and signed the contract with blood. "Here you go, Neberius, I've sighed the contract. Now please save my store. If we don't hurry the bank may take it at any moment!"

Naberius bit down on his lip slightly, watching with barely tamed excitement as Aidan finally signed his little contract. Exhaling slowly, he completely relaxed against his chair, tapping his fingers lightly against the table. "Consider it done." He chuckled, snapping his fingers which resulted in the paper and quill evaporating immediately. "You humans tend to be especially dumb, I do have to admit." He grinned, slowly standing up from his chair, his body beginning to morph into his usual beast form. Oh, he was going to have some fun.

"I prefer to leave this room strictly for documents... I'm afraid we're going to be forced to move somewhere more comfortable." His voice became lower, harder to understand as he stared into the human's eyes, his fangs bare, looking as sharp as a sword. In this form, he had no clothes - meaning his always-hungry cock was completely out in the open, easily as thick and long as Aidan's hip. "Down on your knees. You have to earn your money." He growled, his excitement growing by the second. Oh, he was so curious to see if this one was easy to break. Would he co-operate now? Well... It didn't really matter. The end result would still be the same. And it would continue for the rest of his life, over and over and over again! Gods, it really was like Heaven for Naberius. He couldn't wait to show this weak, pathetic creature what he signed up for.

Aidan screamed in horror when he saw Neberius began transform into his beast form. He fell from the chairs pretty much collapsed on the floor. It was quite a miracle that he didn't wet his pants right there. He looked up and was able to take a good look at the monstrosity in front of him. Naberius has transformed into a massive, bull like creature with dagger like teeth and claws.

"Wha....what the...what are you? Minotaur? But Minotaur don't...what...oh God...oh ah....." Aidan muttered in panic and he tired to crawl away, but found himself paralyzed out of fear. He was certain he was going to get torn apart and eaten. Then he heard Naberius' command.

"Down... Down to my knees?" He repeated the words and for a moment couldn't even quite understand them. But as their meaning finally register in his petrified mind he followed them immediately, kneeling before the monstrous creature. It's rather unfortunate for Aidan that from this angle he pretty much forced to look straight at Naberius' monstrous member, and he shivered when he imagined what would Naberius do with it.

Naberius didn't bother with responding to any of the questions. However, his amusement and excitement only continued to grow as he watched Aidan shake with fear. Fear was the best way to control a new pet, after all. His monstrous mouth parted, making it appear as if he was smiling when the human knelt down in front of him. Such a good boy...

That didn't mean he wouldn't get the rough treatment, however. Bringing his clawed hand to Aidan's hair, the demon gripped it tightly, mercilessly dragging the body behind him as he walked through his mansion to the dungeon. Once they reached the cold room, he threw Aidan down onto the floor, saliva pooling at the corners of his mouth. "The moment you signed that little contract, your body became mine to have fun with." He laughed, wasting no time with telling the other to strip - instead he simply tore his clothes off entirely, burning them to a crisp right there and then.

"I've been feeling terribly bored today... I can't wait to see what you can handle." Naberius growled out, digging his claws deep into Aidan's flesh as he pressed him against the wall. Without any warning or preparation, the demon slammed the entirety of his cock into his body, exhaling sharply at the sudden tightness enveloping his length. Oh, Lord... How could he ever resist such pleasure? Leaning down, Naberius dug his fangs slightly into the human's shoulder as he began pounding into him mercilessly, his claws tearing into his hips, easily cutting deep enough to reveal his meat. There was clearly nothing human about him - yet he had those crazy pets that enjoyed this. He hoped to add one more to that little collection of his.

Aidan cried out in pain when he was pulled by the hair and out of the room. Naturally he held onto the massive claw on his head trying to reduce the pain. His fear intensified when he was dragged down into the dungeon, as he could almost feel the amount of pain and suffering this place held throughout the years. Everything happened so fast, and the next thing he knew he was stripped naked, his rather slim, untoned body being revealed to someone for the first time since childhood. He didn't even have time to feel shame when he was mercilessly pressed against the cold dungeon wall. He cried in pain when he felt the sharp claws digging into his flesh, and that cry turned into a horrified scream when he looked back and saw Naberius' monstrous member approaching his butt. Aidan was never as obsessed about sexual stuff like other men of his own age, as he much preffeerd to dwell in books and the company of old, wondrous artifacts. But he wasn't ignorant about how it was done, even between men, and he knew instantly that thing now knocking on his backdoor isn't supposed to be taken by mortal men.

Aidan tried to struggle but Naberius was way too strong to get rid of. The last remain of his mental fortitude crumble to dust as tears of horror stream down his cheeks, he pleaded in desperation: "No... No wait! You're insane! That's not gonna fit! No wait please anything but this wait wait I beg you please don't...no no no ah ah……! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..................!"

The cried of horror turned to screams of pain when Naberius thrust his length deep inside Aidan's fragile body. Unsurprisingly his inexperienced rear was not ready for punishment like this, and was easily torn apart, blood spilled out and streamed along his thigh. Aidan's scream was quickly cut short however since the pain was so sudden and overwhelming that brain instinctively shut down in protection, rendering him unconscious. But unluckily for Aidan he was awaken moments later when Naberius began to move, and started mercilessly pounding him from behind. The pain woke him up and he resumed his painful cry, only to be knocked out again shortly after. The cycle repeated itself almost endlessly and it wasn't long before all of the pain and fatigue finally pushed him over the edge and by then he was nothing but an unconscious twitching sack of meat spilling blood, sweat and tears.

Naberius continued on using the now-limp body until he climaxed inside, filling the entirety of Aidan with his thick, white cum. Exhaling slowly, he pulled out, eyes narrowing slightly as he watched the blood gush out of his wounds and ripped ass. This was the only reason he didn't particularly like humans as pets. There had to be so much work put in before they could be used properly... It was tiresome. It was a good thing he had a quick way to fix this little problem right now.

Dragging the human by his hip, Naberius soon reached a tub of thick, slimy purple liquid bubbling in a pool-sized tub. The smell was atrocious, and was bound to wake Aidan right up once his wounds started healing. The demon simply kicked him in there, breathing heavily through his mouth as he waited. The liquid would instantly heal any wounds of any creature, but not without pain. The feeling of healing was the same as being burned alive. When it came to situations like this, however, it was the best way out.

Naberius waited just until he was sure that Aidan's body had mended itself before roughly pulling him out by his hair. "You're bothersome." He growled out, looking down at the human, still breathing rather heavily. "Suck me off and I'll let you go for today." The demon ordered, his claws tightening around the other's head as a warning. He fully intended to have Aidan stretch himself in preparation at home from now on. Once he got a taste of what it felt like to be taken without anything, he was bound to jump at the opportunity of stretching himself out beforehand. At least, most people did. If not, he'd just rip his body apart again.

For a moment in Aidan's fleeting consciousnesses, he thought it was over. Not just the brutality he had to endure, but his life was over, and he was weirdly okay with it. To his disappointment and despair he was soon awaken by a surging pain all over his body. Screaming, crying, he refocused his eyes and found himself in a pool of purple, bobbling liquid, and then the smell hit him and that was vile to say the least. The next thing he knew he was pulled out of the strange pool by the hair, he looked up and realized his torment was not over.

He could still feel the immense pain of whatever that liquid was burning all over him, especially from his rear. The only saving grace about his situation was that all the cum Naberius had released in him had passed out of him when he was unconscious, but w everything in and out still felt weird. At this point he was too scared to even scream, all he could do was tremble in fear and sob, and nodded submissively when he heard Naberius' command. Somehow he was able to get himself closer to that monstrous member, which now is covered by a thick coat of slimy cum mixed with his own blood. The thought of having to suck on this thing was repulsive, but his disgust was easily overshadowed by his fear.

With hesitation he opened his mouth and tried to take the member in, but it was so massive that only part of the tip managed to fit. He remembered the glimpse of porn videos he stumbled upon in the past and began to suck on it, licking the opening at the top. But he knew this couldn't possibly be enough for the beast so he put his trembling fingers around the hot rod and began to stroke on it clumsily. He looked up at Naberius with teary eyes, trying to make sure he wasn't enraging the beast in anyway.

Naberius always found the power he had over his victims to be the most pleasing thing. The fear he saw in Aidan's eyes only made his own lust burn harder. Oh... The poor boy couldn't fit him inside his mouth. Naberius exhaled, his claws tightening slightly around his head, eyes narrowing. He wasn't satisfied, but that could be changed very quickly. Holding Aidan's head still, the beast slowly forced his cock to morph, making it just wide enough to fit in his mouth - although what disappeared from the width became the length.

"Take it in whole, every time. No hands." He growled, roughly snapping his hips forward to force his length down his throat. With how long it was now, the tip of his penis would easily reach even his stomach... And he'd keep forcing Aidan to repeat that motion over and over again. "If you throw up, you'll have to lick everything clean with your tongue. Work, dog." He spat out, staring down at the human with a ruthless gaze. About halfway through, his cock became covered in hair all the way to the base - only the tip was completely hairless. He knew that it would only make the blowjob more painful, but... That was the whole point.

Aidan was caught off guard when Naberius' length suddenly shrunk in width and was able to entered his mouth, and to his dismay the member grew longer and longer. With Naberius holding him there was nowhere else for the increased length to go other than down his throat. The repulsing smell and taste of cum and blood adding to his gag reflex was simply too much to hold back and he began to regurgitate, but with his mouth being filled up much it had nowhere to go but go up to his nostrils. To make things worse the member kept intruding beyond the throat and down through the esophagus, even reaching the stomach itself, making it almost impossible to breath. The sudden appearance of hair all over the length was certainly uncomfortable, but that was the least of his concerns, as he was choking on a massive monstrous penis and was being suffocated by his own puke. It didn't take long for Aidan to feel lightheaded again and his consciousnesses began to fade.

Naberius watched Aidan struggling, a low growl slipping out of his mouth. The moment he felt his puke rising from his stomach, the beast roughly pushed him down to the ground, a look of disgust obvious even in this form. He placed one of his hooves on his chest, slowly pressing down. The most he intended to do was fracture his rib cage, and even that he didn't particularly want to do. "What good are you for me?" He growled, suddenly pulling his foot off the human, stepping away. "Clean everything up. Only your tongue... Or do I need to cut it out and use it as a rag instead?" Naberius growled, his voice filling up with anger, rage even. He absolutely hated getting untrained humans. There was just so much work... Aidan would have some homework to do. "I'll get you tomorrow again. You need to go out and buy a toy that matches me. Practice at home. If you don't want to have your entire body ripped into two pieces, stay with that toy in until I come to you..." He spoke, looking down at the human with absolute disgust. "I don't think you earned any money tonight... Isn't that a shame?" The demon feigned a sigh of disappointment, his eyes narrowing slightly. "What a disappointment."

Aidan was finally released from his torment, be it rather violently. The crushing pain from his chest brought him back to his senses, which considering the circumstances was probably the last thing he wanted. When the hove was removed he was finally able to breath, coughing out the vomit, gasping for air. He looked up at Naberius in fear, too paralyzed to even move a finger. The beast growl sent a shiver up his spine, and he knew no matter how exhausted, how painful, how disgusted it was, he had to follow Naberius' orders, or who knows what this monster is going to do to him.

He managed to crawl to the pool of puke he made and began to lick it as he was commanded while shivering and crying, tears adding to the pile of filth he had to clean up. He raised his head in despair when he heard what Naberius said. No money? All those torture for nothing? He crawled to Naberius and held on to one of his hairy foot and managed to mutter: "P...Please....Naberius...I... I don't have any money left... not even money to take the bus home... let alone toys.....They're gonna take the store away from me! I'll try my best to satisfying so please...please help me...."

• 2 weeks later...

Naberius let out a low, rumbling growl when the human latched onto his leg. After he was done talking, the human was roughly kicked away, hitting the stone wall with his back. "But you're not completing your end of the contract. Why should I help you? Do you think that I care?" The beast let out a wild laugh that somewhat resembled a howl. By now, he was sure that Aidan would be willing to do whatever it took to get the money he needed.

"Fine. Don't worry about the money for your shop. But..." Naberius slowly exhaled, allowing his body to morph back into its humanoid form. There, he smiled, appearing to be almost charming. "You'll have no right to protest anything I do to you." He spoke, sitting back on the bed. "You haven't made me cum properly even once this night. I hope you can do that now, at the very least... Come on, ride me. You must be able to do that, right?" He scoffed, placing one hand over his erect cock, slowly stroking over the entire length. As expected, it was still bigger than one of an average human being. However, it was nothing compared to his beastly cock. If Aidan wouldn't be able to handle this, he really would be completely useless.

Aidan screamed in pain as he was kicked away and hit the wall. While the hit was certainly painful, miraculously it didn't cause any serious damage. His heart skipped a beat when he heard Naberius say he didn't care about his predicament, fearing that all the suffering he had endured was for naught. It was then a great relief when the heard what followed.

"Yes Naberius, no protest. I'll do all I can to earn your help." Aidan said with surprising determination as he manage to stand up on his trembling feet, and dragged his shivering body towards the now humanoid demon. He was surprised himself that he was still able to move after all the torture, perhaps that foul smelling pool really did wonders to his body? In any case he got on the bed and straddled Naberius, cautiously put one hand on the demon's strong shoulders to support himself, and the other hand reaching back for that massive member to guide it towards his own rear.

Sitting down slowly Aidan tried to guide the rod inside him, while it was much more manageable than before the member was still difficult to handle. Additionally the bubbly pool had healed all of the injuries from his previous ordeal, which meant that his entrance had returned to its previous, unstretched state. Even with all the slimy cum inside still lubricating the entrance it was still very difficult for Aidan's inexperienced rear to take that massive member in.

Yet the fear of enraging Naberius far exceeded the pain. Aidan took a few deep breaths then forced his body down, letting his weight do the work and pretty much forced the member inside. He screamed out in agony as the pain was almost too much to bear, if not for the fact that he had just experienced something far worse. After a moment he began to move his waist, doing his best ignoring the emmense pain and discomfort from the member moving inside. Panting heavily in pain and in fatigue he looked at Naberius' almost charming face nervously and asked :" Am....Am I doing OK?"

Naberius watched with an iron gaze as Aidan got closer to him. His eyes narrowed slightly as he observed the human positioning himself over his cock, then force it inside with an irritating scream of agony. "Scream like that one more time and I'll cut your tongue out." He growled out, placing his hands over the other's hips, leaning back against the wall slightly. His lips curled into a dissatisfied frown, fingers digging deeper into his flesh.

"Not even remotely." He scowled, leaning in closer. Naberius shifted a little bit, pressing his lips against the human's neck before forcefully angling Aidan's body for him to reach his prostate. "I need you to at least look like you're enjoying this. Come on... Make yourself feel good." He whispered before catching his lips into a kiss. It may have seemed to be a bit odd that he actually wanted Aidan to feel good, however it was mostly because he still wanted a slut, not a toy that only felt pain. The best sex was when people actually wanted more... If he could make this pathetic creature into a masochistic whore, he would get the best results.

Naberius forced his tongue into the other's mouth, flooding the human's body with his own bodily fluids. They would numb some of the pain - or, rather, have it translate as pleasure instead. "Now go faster. As fast as you can... Make yourself cum, little slut." He whispered, sliding one hand over his ass, squeezing it harshly, enjoying the feeling of hot flesh in his hand.

Aidan shivered hearing the threat, shutting his mouth in a hurry trying not to moan any further. Even though he tried his best to please Naberius despite all the pain and discomfort, it seemed that it was nowhere close to enough. What Neberius said next certainly made no sense. Enjoying this? To be frank Aidan doubt people can get any enjoyment out of being penetrated to begin with. Or was Naberius expecting him to act? That was certainly impossible given how painful everything was.

Just as Aidan was helplessly lost he suddenly found his lips being covered by Naberius'. It took a moment for the inexperienced male to realize that it was a kiss, and his very first to be exact. For a moment a sense of loss came to Adian's mind for the unfortunate circumstance his first kiss was taken from him, but then again, it's probably ridiculous to be sentimental about such small things considering the fact that he had just sucked on a monstrous phallus with his mouth a few moments ago, and that was definitely far worse than this. That being said Aidan was still surprised when Naberius extended his tongue deep in his mouth, and felt a surge of liquids being flooded into his mouth, leaving a warm, burning sensation as it went down his throat, and that heat quickly began to spread all over his body. When Naberius finally let go of his lips, Aidan was panting heavily, but was no longer the sort of breathing to elevate pain. He found his whole body burning, his heart beating wildly. The large member stretching his rear was still causing endless pain and discomfort, but for some reason it felt....good.

"Wha....what's going on?" Aidan murmured, he slightly moved his body and that small shift alone caused a surge of intense pain and pleasure from his rear, leading him to let out a sweet moan. For a moment he couldn't even believe that he was able to make such sounds from his throat. All of it happened so fast, as if there was a switch inside him that flipped all pain to pleasure. It was so intense, and so alien that the sensation was actually frightening. But he had to follow Naberius' command, and began to move his waist, gradually picking up pace. It wasn't long before all of his concerns were forgotten and his mind surrendered to the overwhelming influx of pain, of pleasure, of the pleasurable pain and the painful pleasure.

"Ah....aaah!! Na..Naberius!! What's...... what have you done to me...?! This... this is so painful!! So... SO GOOD!" Aidan moaned as he ride on Naberius' member lustfully, his own member now standing firmly and twitching with every pulse of pleasure. Soon enough Aidan reached climax, his rear clenched tightly around Naberius' member and his body stiffened for a moment, followed by a spasm of pleasure surging throughout his entire body. Cum spilled out from his length with such force that a few bursts hit his own face. In normal circumstances men would certainly coold down after such a intense orgasm, but whatever Naberius has fed Aidan made him insatiable. Only moments later Aidan began to move again, now understanding his body more he worked his waist so the monstrous length inside him could hit to spot that caused the more pain and pleasure.

Naberius' lips stretched into a wide smile as he watched the human shift around, trying to figure out what was going on with his body. Of course, he wouldn't be granted an answer... He didn't deserve it, anyway. The demon groaned softly as Aidan began riding him harder and harder, clearly beginning to lose himself in the pleasure. Naberius exhaled heavily, his fingers digging deep into his flesh as Aidan admitted to feeling good - it was just the first step towards making him into yet another perfect little whore for himself.

Naberius' mouth parted with a low growl-like moan as the human tightened around his cock before releasing his cum with such power he hadn't expected to see from a human. The demon couldn't help but laugh as his new slave continue even after that, managing to bring pleasure even to his Master. Naberius' head tilted backwards with a breathy moan, his hips beginning to move in sync with the other's movements as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into his body, pushing against his prostate each time without fail. His hands slid down to his ass, gripping it tightly to ensure that he was moving down the whole length each time.

At last, the demon came as well. He pushed the human down, roughly holding him there as he ejaculated, spilling his cum deep inside his body. As he'd basically plugged the exit, Naberius got to observe how Aidan's belly bloated with cum... Somehow, the sight was one of the most arousing he'd ever experienced. The load he'd ejected into his slave's body was, without a single doubt, more than anything a human could do. As he lifted the body off of himself, the liquid that flowed out was tinted red from his blood. "Are you satisfied, my pet?" He asked with a grin, looking over the human's body. "All you need to do is obey me flawlessly and I'll grant you this pleasure over and over again. No... I'll make it even better." He promised, giving his ass a rough squeeze. He was curious to see whether Aidan would be done for the night or if he would be craving for more. He was ready for both, so... It really was up to the human.

Aidan was in a total mess, with all the pain and pleasure overwhelming his senses he could barely hold a straight thought. All he could do and all he wanted to do was to move his hip up and down so that lovely monstrous rod inside him could bring him more pleasure. He hated to admit it but all of this felt good, really, really good, even the tight, painful grip on his butt was nothing but fuel to his burning fire of desire at this point. In his fleeting and fragmented consciousness he thought this must be heaven, or perhaps hell depending on who you ask, either way with his limited imagination he couldn't imagine anything better than this.

However he was quickly proven wrong a few moments later, when Naberius began to thrust his hip up in sync with his own movements, and the force of his thrust was so painful, and so pleasurable that he came almost immediately, and only a few thrust later he came again, and again, and again. This hellish ordeal finally ended when he felt the already massive member bulge up even further, and filled his belly up with cum beyond any normal human being should, the feeling of being bloated pushed him to one last climax, but at this point nothing more came out of his now painfully erect penis and he entered a almost constant state of orgasmic spasm.

Pushed beyond his limits in more than one way, Aidan offered little resistance when Naberius lifted him up. Aidan's body shivered when all the cum flowed out of his rear, and that sensation was almost enough to push him beyond the verge again. He managed to refocus his eyes on the demon in front of him, the grin on Naberius' face looked almost beautiful and reassuring. He listened to what Naberius said and tried to answer, but having moaned and screamed throughout all this he couldn't even make a sound. All he could do was opening his mouth, his tongue slightly extended out as if longing, begging for more, before exhaustion finally took its toll and he fainted again.

Naberius watched with great amusement as the human lost consciousness. That was to be expected... He wouldn't throw him back into the pool for the day. Once was enough. Besides, he got what he wanted from Aidan. Why bother trying to keep him awake if he was satisfied?

Before transporting the human back home, Naberius had to take care of some things. First and foremost, he put a wad of money into Aidan's hand to pay for the shop. Then, he got a collection of toys - dildos and vibrators - starting from a long and thin dildo that was no bigger than an average human cock, ending with a massive vibrator that resembled the size of Naberius' beast cock. Finally, Naberius placed a collar around the human's neck, securing it only tight enough for it to be slightly uncomfortable without restricting his breathing. Like that, he was sent home with a little note reminding him to be stretched and ready for him the next day.

Naberius only showed up at Aidan's shop the next day's evening, after he was finished closing up. The demon was completely silent, suddenly placing a hand on the human's hip from behind. "Are you ready, my pet?" He asked in a whisper, slowly sliding his hand over his hip. "I hope you're stretched. Yesterday was just a test." He muttered out, leaning in closer to press a kiss to his neck, smiling as he touched the collar with his lips. "Do you like it? I hope you didn't try to take it off... Show me your hands." He ordered with a devious smirk. If Aidan tried to remove the collar, he'd get burned - literally. Of course he wouldn't place a simple collar on his slave. No, this one would allow him to keep track of his whereabouts and keep him under his control at all times.

Aidan was unconscious for the rest of the day, haunted by what seemed like hellish scenes of endless torment, and woke up next day screaming, jumping up from bed in a panic. The scream of horror quickly turned to a mixture of painful agony and joyful moan when his sudden movement caused great pain from all over his soring body, most particularly his rear, followed by a surge of pleasure which still lingered in his body. He collapsed back on the bed and tried to recover and calm down.

Panting heavily Aidan slowly began to piece his reason back together, and remembered what happened yesterday. Putting his hand on his belly he could almost still feel that monstrous cock inside him, tearing him apart, crushing his intestines and almost killing him.... And then he realized in horror that despite his exhaustion, his fear, his disgust, the thought of being ravaged by Naberius has made his penis painfully hard.

Against all odds Aidan mannaged to pull himself together, and he realized that he had returned to the familiarity of his own room. A pile of money scattered on his bed, likely the reward he got from Naberius for yesterday, and then he saw a rather intimidating assortment of sex toys ranging from normal size dildos to a massive vibrator that was about the same size as Naberius' member in his bestial form. Aidan wondered where do you even get things like this? Is there really a viable market for monstrous size dildos out there?

Aidan pulled himself out of bed and slowly walked out towards the bathroom. He looked himself in the mirror and finally noticed the collar around his neck, instantly noticing the spells on it: tracking, punishment if attempt to remove, etc. With his knowledge over old magics and artifacts Aidan could take it off safely if with proper preparations, but then Naberius must have meant it to be kept on, and Aidan could only image how furious the demon would be if he found out Aidan had removed it. He turned around and spread his butt cheek open and looked back into the mirror, trying to see the damage done by yesterday's ordeal, and to his surprise other than being a little red and and still feeling weird it looked fine, at least from the outside. He imagined it would be a bloody mess after how hard he had abused it. Did Naberius threw him in that healing pool a second time? Or did the residual effect of that first dip was enough to cure injuries even after he had got out of it?

In any case Aidan had stuff to do, so he took a quick shower to clear his head before returning to his bedroom and got dressed. He began to count the money Naberius has left him, and sighed in relief that it was just enough to buy the store some time. He hurriedly got out and went from bank to bank to pay off some of his most urgent debts. He returned to the shop a few hours later and decided not to bother with putting up the "OPEN" sign. Even though he wanted to just collapse into his bed and sleep for a few days, he still had Naberius' command to fulfill.

Aidan returned to his room and looked at the assortment of sex toys. After a heavy sigh he took off his pants and reached for one of the normal sized dildos. Having noticed that Naberius didn't bother to get him any lube he bought a bottle of lotion on his way home, and applied it to the toy before taking it to his rear, slowly pushing the toy in. He moaned as the widest part of the toy stretched his entrance open and intruded further in. Even though it still felt weird and uncomfortable being penetrated, he was slightly frightened that it also felt undoubtedly good. It seemed that his body was now capable of feeling pleasure from behind even not being drugged. Almost instinctively he began to move the toy slowly, his breathing became heavier as he rubbed the toy against the inner wall of his rear. Aidan closed his eyes, small but lustful moans escaped his mouth and he accelerated the movement of his hand. As pleasure began to build up in his body the moans got louder, but after reaching a certain point all of it began to feel a little bit underwhelming. Aidan turned to the pile of toys and find himself staring at the largest one. He let the dildo slip out of him as he crawled towards the monstrous toy, and after a moment of inner conflict and self loathing he reached for it, his fingers slightly trembling not sure out of fear or excitement. He applied the lotion all over the thing and set it on the ground before standing up and brought the thing between his legs. Aidan held his breath as he pressed his body wieght down slowly, groaning painfully as the tip of the toy spread him open wider and wider, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't take it in. After almost an hour of trying he finally gave up, and took a butt plug which while still rather massive by normal standards was relatively modest in size in comparison. After making sure it was well lubricated Aidan began to stuff the toy inside, and this time the plug entered with only minor difficulty. A surge of pleasure ran through Aidan's body when the whole thing entered and stayed lodged in due to the shape of the end. He looked down and could actually see his belly slightly bulging.

It was at that moment when Aidan felt a sudden pressure over his body, that familiar atmosphere of mesmerizing allure and intimidating dread. He knew instantly who it was and rushed down stairs, not even bothering putting on his pants or taking out that butt plug for that matter. Unsurprisingly it was Naberius, looking almost like a casual tourist standing in the midst of all those ordinary souvenirs and trinkets. "I....I did my best to prepare myself, Naberius." Aidan answered nervously as the demon approached, a shiver ran up his spine as he felt Naberius' hands on his body, the mutter sounded almost like one that came from a lover. Obediently he raised up his hands to show them to Naberius and said: "I.... I don't really know what to feel about the collar but....but I figured you'd want me to keep it on...."