Korean yaoi animation: Hyperventilation (과호흡)

littlespiral

Hi guys,

Sorry if I post this in the wrong section. I just found out about this Korean BL animation titled Hyperventilation (과호흡). I believe it was released early this year. I'm not sure on the original creator but I read from somewhere it was by PungPangKyuu (뿡빵뀨) / lewin00000.

It's a bittersweet love story between old classmates. I would love to know more about this animation if someone knows and could share it here. I've watched snippets of it on Youtube and my God my heart can't handle the hotness and sweetness.. please... help me out of my misery.. T_T

C3JmEUIUEAAm2cf.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlespiral

• Yukushima

• bakachwan

• CrazedbyYaoi

Yayy!! I'm so glad you enjoy it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
chaan ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ♥ ♥

I found the Youtube channel of the original creator of this anime (

) (/^▽^)/ You can view all the episodes she created in her Youtube account ^_^

Some episodes are free to watch and complete with subtitles and some episodes require a small payment to watch (quite cheap for a good animation^^)

But i heard from her twitter that the creator is currently on hiatus *sad face* (´;ω;`) i hope she continues the series. i love it so much! ♥ ♥ ♥

Ahh!! Σ(゜ロ゜; )

it's true! Episode 6 is already out! and i can't access the last episode from my country as well T_T

&
it's the first yaoi animation from Korea. it's really good! there are 6 episodes in total, approximately 2-3 mins per episode. you can watch all the episodes from the creator's Youtube channel:

[video=youtube;0X8orUp-BAI]

p/s: so far, i have ep 1-5 with me ;)

oohhh really :D

i will deffinetly Watch it then.

very short tho, but still very nice to upload it for people to Watch. i will go and check it out later then :D

Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished all six episodes. damn episode 4 is like *grrrr* from the hotness. Yea it is short but still love it . it still manage to convey the emotion and hotness .

I just found out that the creator's Youtube account has been disabled due to someone had reported that her channel has violated the youtube guidelines T_T

thankfully her patreon account is still on. and i found out this cute short clip she made during April Fool's Day in her Twitter account. so cute~~! here are some screenshots:

Screenshot%20114.png

Screenshot%20115.png

The creator was worrying about the video content being too explicit and decided to make it into paid content on youtube so that only those +18 y.o. can access the video but then problem arose about those unable to access the video because of country restriction for paid content even though you can bypass it by using VPN services. And some people complained about having to spend $0.5 -__- seriously.

Then there was a rude fan that uploaded the clip on MRM even though the creator strictly forbid any kind of re-upload and started some sort of online war on the discuss section and found the next day that Ep.04 was deleted for mature content violation T.T

I don't know whether those reporting the content or the creator was just reporting them for the mature content or just because of the hate. Because later I found the creator made a new FB page to state that her FB account was reported as well because "she" reported another illegal uploader (what the heck with them reporting each other XD)

Uugh, what am I talking about QAQ okay bye

yeah... i heard about the copyright commotion between the creator and some fans and viewers. man.... it was messy... some people just got no chill.

you can get a German sub of 1-3 at nyaan torrents..I have not found anyone else doing it,so no english sub just yet..there will be 6 in all ...

6 in one , i can die peacefully (probably not) now.

it's only 5 episodes or i am wrong?