Korean yaoi animation: Hyperventilation (과호흡)

littlespiral

As an animation student can I just take a moment to admire that animation like damn man a lot of work went into that I wonder if they had a colorist or did it themselves it was gorgeous.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlespiral

• Yukushima

• bakachwan

• CrazedbyYaoi

Please send me a link too. Thank youuu. Is it in eng subtitle??

I found a download link for the full episode of Hyperventilation from E01 to E06 in baidu around 400MB. If you have internet download manager you'll be able to download the file without signing an account. Also I have the torrent file but not sure if it's working since I haven't try it yet. :D Just send me a pm if you guys are interested. I'm not gonna post the link here since the creator not allow to share his/her work in any website. It took half day of my time in searching the video because almost all the download link has been taken down. I hope you guys understand!! :)

I am so sorry guys if I'm not be able to reply to your message. Unfortunately, the link of Hyperventilation in baidu is already down but you can watch it at official page if you pay for 2$.

• 4 months later...
I found a download link for the full episode of Hyperventilation from E01 to E06 in baidu around 400MB. If you have internet download manager you'll be able to download the file without signing an account. Also I have the torrent file but not sure if it's working since I haven't try it yet. :D Just send me a pm if you guys are interested. I'm not gonna post the link here since the creator not allow to share his/her work in any website. It took half day of my time in searching the video because almost all the download link has been taken down. I hope you guys understand!! :)

Oh, I apologize, I just saw a message that it's unavailable now :o