Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Sanka Inventory
    Kaneki Ken Shiro Kaneki Tsukishima Shuu Uta

Re: Korean yaoi animation: Hyperventilation (과호흡)

As an animation student can I just take a moment to admire that animation like damn man a lot of work went into that I wonder if they had a colorist or did it themselves it was gorgeous.

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    vampirate tsukinu Inventory

Please send me a link too. Thank youuu. Is it in eng subtitle??

Quote Originally Posted by leoaioria_08 View Post
    I found a download link for the full episode of Hyperventilation from E01 to E06 in baidu around 400MB. If you have internet download manager you'll be able to download the file without signing an account. Also I have the torrent file but not sure if it's working since I haven't try it yet. Just send me a pm if you guys are interested. I'm not gonna post the link here since the creator not allow to share his/her work in any website. It took half day of my time in searching the video because almost all the download link has been taken down. I hope you guys understand!!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    leoaioria_08 Inventory

I am so sorry guys if I'm not be able to reply to your message. Unfortunately, the link of Hyperventilation in baidu is already down but you can watch it at official page if you pay for 2$.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Furikusu Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by leoaioria_08 View Post
    I found a download link for the full episode of Hyperventilation from E01 to E06 in baidu around 400MB. If you have internet download manager you'll be able to download the file without signing an account. Also I have the torrent file but not sure if it's working since I haven't try it yet. Just send me a pm if you guys are interested. I'm not gonna post the link here since the creator not allow to share his/her work in any website. It took half day of my time in searching the video because almost all the download link has been taken down. I hope you guys understand!!

Oh, I apologize, I just saw a message that it's unavailable now :O

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles