112 (yaoi)

Kohaku tsubasa

Chapter 1-Ritz Barron

Creatures of darkness where being attacked by two enemies that usually did not combine. Humans used werewolves to kill the vampire race. The king and queen hid their son in an unmarked tomb. This child was named Ritz the next in line to the throne. Almost all the vampires were killed what remained in the cemetery fled.

Ritz stayed in the tomb till he was strong enough to lift the lid off, that place where he was kept to be saved from the war. When he emerged everything was strange and new. At the time no one was around. He started to wonder hungry and angry the only thing he could think of was what his father told him.

“Stay in here until you are strong enough to push the top off” his father said. It echoed in his brain as he wandered around. The first human he seen became his meal after that it became a bloodbath. He ate any human he saw and fought everyone even other vampires.

This reign of terror lasted for hundreds of years till one brave human buried Ritz. they put chain upon chain they were thick. Sadly for the humans this did not last to long. He broke and started all over again. It continued till a werewolf named cian showed him that not all humans are bad

After he was set straight Ritz vowed to never drain blood ever again. It was dark out this boy was about to be hurt in an alleyway. A shadow figure was on top a cross long hair thrashing around in the strong wind. The figure jumped down in front of the man who had a knife.

“You wish to spill the blood of this young human am i correct” Ritz said fangs bared. “And what if i am? what are you a dog?” The man asked pointing the knife at him. “No i am a vampire.Ritz Barron is the name” Ritz said his eyes turned red the guy lunged at him.

Jumping over him like it was nothing. “You missed” Ritz said the guy then swung around trying to cut him again still missing as Ritz just jumped out the way. When his hand was in right position Ritz kicked the knife out the guys hand. “You little…” the guy started to say but just then Ritz kicked him in the mouth.

“Are you okay human boy?” Ritz asked extending a hand out to him the boy gently took his hand. Pulling him into the light Ritz saw a cut on the boys cheek. “You are hurt” Ritz said with anger in his voice. “I am fine it is just a cut” the boy said.

“No you are hurt” Ritz said looking sad with his head down he saw his pants were ripped up.this made him even more angry. “Don't be angry” the boy said putting his head on Ritz. “Okay i will take you to my tomb human boy” Ritz said trying to pick him up.

“My name is Kit” the boy said Ritz stopped trying to pick him up. “I am Ritz Barron,i am next in line for the throne of vampire king” Ritz said proudly standing straight up. Just the sun started to come up. “Should we go?” Kit asked pointing at the sun rising. “Yes” Ritz said grabbing Kit’s hand gently dragging him to the tomb the humans put Ritz when he was on a blood high. The tomb was big enough for two so Ritz put kit in the crawled in. “good night Ritz” Kit said as Ritz put the lid on right as the sun was coming up.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

Chapter 2-Aero

In the spring a litter of wolves was born there were 12 of them. A rival pack came killing off all the pups and the mother. Except one that fought hard to protect them but got really badly injured. With her last breath she told the pup his name was to be Aero. This angered him so he started to howl.

Another pack who were part of the one just got slaughtered showed up. They took the pup back to their cave. “What is your name pup” this old dog asked. “Aero” the pup said with pride. “You have to be stronger Aero” the old dog said.

“Yes sir” Aero said. “For now lay down and sleep” the old dog said Aero then laid down.”we will train tomorrow” the old dog said laying down. Aero was up before the sun even came up ready to go of course everyone else was still sleeping. He wondered around in a circle waiting for everyone to get up.

In the cave everyone slept together it was dry and strangely warm in there. The other clan did not sleep in in cave they sleep with mother if you could call a mother whose mate had already been killed a clan. “Hey the bright light is turning on” Aero said jumping around excitedly.

Everyone started waking up to look at the light he referred to. “That is the sun young one” a mother who had four pups said. The tiny pups could not open there eyes yet and the first thing they wanted early in the morning was momma.

“Aero follow me we are going to train now” the old one said getting up then proceeded out the mouth of the cave. Aero bouncily followed right behind him jumping at random objects. “Alright Aero now is a time to be serious.i want you to go into the woods and hunt us some food” the old one said.

The pup with the name Aero crouched down crawling on his stomach into the woods.at the site of this the old one shook his head. With a whole a hour silence the older wolf actually became concerned. All the sudden he could see a bear with a pup dumb pup biting its neck. Somehow the bear went down with Aero on top of this huge black bear.

“Did you really take down that bear all by yourself Aero?” The old one asked. “Yes i did you said hunt for food” Aero said smiling the old one looked confused. “I guess i don't need to teach an alpha how to fight do i?” The old one said the took the bears arm in his teeth. “I will help” Aero said grabbing the other side as they dragged it back to the cave.

“Everyone look at what Aero has defeated” the old one said all the others started to emerge from the cave. They were amazed and shocked that a small pup took down a huge black bear by himself. The whole clan ate that black bear for months.

The old one decided to sit Aero down one warm day.“Aero i need to tell you a story” the old one said. “Alright” Aero said sitting with the old one near a small pond. “ hundreds of years ago the humans enslaved all of the wolfs of the greenland woods to kill the vampires because the humans believed that the vampires wanted to take over. We were kind people who stayed to our own clan within the clan we took care of each other…” the old was saying when Aero interpreted. “So we were peaceful and they came and enslaved us to kill vampires” Aero said looking confused.” yes,now where was i? Ahh yes we were enslaved for many years it has just been quite recently that we have been free” the man said.”so we know how to speak their language because we were enslaved or what?” Aero asked still looking confused. “Yes and no they taught us their language so we could be commanded to kill and such but most of us picked up on the language as we went. Anyway now we live in the woods right now near a human village” the old one said. “So where is this place what is it called?” Aero asked less confused.”it is called big tree i think. The country is unknown to us.” the old one said.”okay i will remember all it elder” Aero said looking into the water.

Through the years Aero obtained the nickname old dog because he just laid around even pups biting on his ear did not bother him. The only time he would even care to move is when a battle was happening.

The humans wanted to enslave the wolves as they did long ago to kill the vampires. Unlike so long ago this time they wanted werewolves so the could experiment on them. These humans made one mistake they brought a teenage boy with them. Aero was in human years about 15 years old so this made him mad.

“Alright wolves you have been our allies now give yourselves up to us for science” a human said as Aero changed into his human form. “I don't think so we were never allies you enslaved us” Aero said his fangs bared with a slight growl. “You will be singing a different tune pup when you see this” the human said motioning the others to give him the boy.

Aero eyes got wide with rage. “This changes nothing because now i am ticked” Aero said with a flash he took the boy away from the man. “What the? You asked for it. Get him boys” the man said he was standing right on the invisible territory line. While all the other humans stayed in the woods away from any danger.

“Fine i will attack him” the man said pulling out a gun as soon as the gun was seen by Aero he sliced it up with his nails also cutting the man's hand. “What the f*ck?” the man said holding his hand. “Watch your mouth there are pups here” Aero said checking the boy for any serious injuries.

“I will get all of you and your little pups too” the man said running off crying. Aero huffed then looked at the boy smiling the boy smiled back.”my name is Ume which means plum” the boy said looking at Aero cutely. “I am Aero i have no idea what it means” Aero said looking up to see the sun going down.

“Is it okay if i bring him inside?” Aero asked the elder of the clan. “Sure but he is your responsible for him” the oldest wolf said going into the cave. “Alright come on Ume” Aero said going into the cave as well after changing back into a wolf.

“Okay” Ume said crawling in after him. “Come lay here with me” Aero said as Ume got close to him then laid down beside Aero. “night Aero” Ume whispered Aero put his paw on him and gently brought him closer. It was strange that Ume could understand Aero even wolf form.”night Ume” Aero whispered back falling fast asleep.

Chapter 3-Xander Magicel

Five years ago a normal family had a child that could use magic. “What are we going to do Jim” a woman said to what seemed to be her husband. “I don't know Mary” Jim said not so concerned. The child was sitting on the staircase listening. “The other kids will hurt him” Mary said. “Who cares he is different i have an idea let's kill him” Jim said pulling out a knife then goes up the stairs.

Xander screams and tries to flee but Jim grabs his hair. “Stop it leave him alone Jim” Mary screamed as Jim put the knife to his son's throat. All the sudden a burst of blue light came out of Xander slamming Jim into the wall. This magic took the knife away and freed the hair Jim was pulling on. Xander slide down the railing frozen in fear.

“Come here baby” Mary said holding her arms out. Xander ran down the stairs to his mother who gently hugged her son. “I know where we can go” Mary said picking her son up running up the stairs. In his room she grabbed his clothes,shoes,toys and a picture of her holding him as a baby.

“We need to go.I will call an ambulance for Jim” Mary said taking Xander out of the house then calling the hospital. “Alright let's go baby” Mary said now walking to the house of a old friend. Knock knock a lady answered the door and Mary explained what had happened.

“Come in i will ask my husband what he thinks” the lady said opening the door all the way Mary took Xander inside. “Yes i think we should take him to the school tomorrow” the man in the back room said. “Okay dear. You two can sleep in our spare room”the lady said as she opened a door into another room.

It was a small house with only two room and a half bath.the living room was all mismatched furniture. There was either no light or very little. They had dinner in the room they were give to use for the night. The kitchen was to small for even the couple to eat in.

That night Xander heard muffled crying. So he got up and went to the door of the other bed room. The lady was not in there but there was a man with something in his mouth. Xander without thinking went in the room taking the thing that was in his mouth out.

“Did i scare you?” the man asked Xander shook his head no. “are you hurt?” Xander asked the man though he knew the answer. “No i am fine” the man said even though every time he took a breath he whimpered in pain. “You are hurt you can't lie to me” Xander said sadly.

He started to cry one tear rolled off his face landing on the man's chest made the whole room light up. It healed any and all problems he did have. “ she put a towel in my mouth so i would not wake you with my crying” the man said as if he was bad. “You're all healed mister” Xander said as he got up to leave.

“Thank you” the man said sitting up hugging Xander. They were both shocked that he could sit up. “Umm you feel strong enough to sit up?” Xander asked looking at him.”yes i do thanks to you” the man said letting go of Xander. “I will go to bed now because i feel better now that you your not crying anymore”Xander said going back into the other room.

He then crawls in bed falling right to sleep. The next day before the sun came up Mary shook Xander awake. “Sweetie wake up we have to go now” Mary said sitting him up and dressed him then picked Xander up. “Come on Mary we have to go or he will be late” the lady said outside with door standing wide open. Mary grabbed the backpack running out the door.”alright let's go” Mary said putting the tiny pack oh her back. “Bye little one” the man said waving Xander waved back with a smile.

Soon they were at this place that looked like a broken down but the lady went up to the door and said something that sounded like gibberish. All the sudden the lady motioned for them to come over so Mary took her son over there.

“Hello there young man what is your name” the lady in the door said.” Xander” he said as his mom put him down. “Okay mommy has to go but know that mommy always has loved you my little Xander” Mary said handing him the bag. “Mommy don't go” Xander said as he grabbed her hand. “This is for your own good so Jim does not get his hands on you” Mary said gently making him let go she then walked away to never return.

The lady who was at the door picked the now crying Xander taking him inside. This place was strange on the inside it looked brand new. There were other children his age and older wondering around.Xander did not know whether this was a mansion or a castle.

“Girls and boys this is our new student Xander Magicel. Now everyone here lives on campus till high school” the lady said as she set him gently on the ground. All these different shapes,genders and colors gathered around him to see the new kid. “Come Xander i will show you to your room” the lady said walking up the long winding stairs.

“Okay miss” Xander said following her as they went up and up these stairs. “The second floor is for girls. The third floor in the showers for the girls. The fourth floor is the the showers for the boys and finally the fifth floor is the boys rooms.” the lady as she showed him each floor every floor was dull and dark.

Xander went into the room there were other boys in the big room. “Also the school is down stairs and some of it is in the building behind this one” the lady said as she walked out the room. “Do i have to ask which bed is not taken?” Xander asked a boy pointed to a bed.

This room was the same as the hall and the stairs dark and dull. Xander became friends with all the boys even the elder ones in no time.years passed by so quickly that he had no time to think about his mom.he did not have a lot time to think at all.

Xander learned a lot of magic like fire,water,earth,defense,healing and even how to make himself invisible he need.when he was not training he would practice magic in the room.

He was now 15 years old it was his first day. The first thing he noticed was the boys bullying and the girls in tiny groups. “Okay Xander you can't use magic here this is a public high school they know nothing about magic” the lady said then turned and walked away.

Shy and nervous he made his way across the front court yard of the school. People were whispering stuff to each other now. There were some guys pushing this nerdy boy around but they stopped when Xander walked by.he was now in front of the door that went to the school.

Ring ring a bell sound and everyone raced inside the building.Xander walked to the principal's office the halls were very well lit in this school. It kinda made him feel warm inside. Knock knock this man opened the door quickly. “I am new here…” Xander started to say.

” get inside” the big man said pulling Xander inside the office. “Umm my name is Xander Magicel” Xander said going over the desk the man sat down in the brown chair that was behind the desk. There was really nothing in this office just a desk,a chair and lots of papers every where. The man put on some glasses and started looking through the papers.

“I can't seem to find anything in this mess” the man mumbled to himself then a snap sound happened and all his hair fell into his face. “Do you need help mister?” Xander asked looking at him.”you would really do that?” the man asked genuinely confused. “Yes why would i not you clearly need help” Xander said with a innocent smile that you could almost mistake for an angel. The man was so shocked at this.

“Well the kids he normally push me down one year they cut my hair” the man said sadly flipping his hair back so he could see. “That is not nice” Xander said picking up a pile of papers. “No it was not thanks though Xander right?” he said and then asked.”yes may i ask your name?” Xander asked helping pick up all the papers off the floor.

“Christopher Si nice to meet you Xander Magicel” the man said with a slight smile. “I can file all this for you in just a few minutes” Xander said then cracked his knuckles before Si even knew it all the papers where in folder and sorted by color. “There you go Mr.Si” Xander said with his schedule in hand.

“You can go to class if you want. Wait wait umm Mr.Magicel can i walk you to class so i can tell them you were with me” Si said getting up from the desk. “You're the principle you can do whatever you want” Xander said with a smile but waited for him. “Thanks for waiting though” Si said trying to keep the hair out his eyes. “Here” Xander said handing him a pack of hair ties. “Thanks Mr.Magicel” Si said taking one out pulling back his lengthy hair into a ponytail.

They walked down the hall to the classroom that had English written on the door. Si knocked on the door only once a student answered the door. “You must me the new student” a girly voice said from behind the big desk at the front of the classroom. “I am Xander Magical” Xander said with a slight bow. “Umm Mr.Nojo i had Xander with me he helped me file my paperwork” Si said gently pushing Xander in the classroom shutting the door.

“Sit down please Mr.Magicel” Nojo said pointing with looked like a ruler to an empty seat in front of the boy who was asleep. “Alright class roll call” Nojo said pulling out a leather looking boy he just randomly opened it. Mr.Nojo called a lot of names before getting to Xander’s he even called the guy who was sleeping all he said was “ yep he is here” and moved on. “Here” Xander said when his name was called.

Later that day the boy that was asleep stopped Xander in the hall when he was on his way to his next class. “You sit in front of me in English” the boy with black hair and green eyes said. “Yes if you are the sleepy head” Xander said giggling a bit. “Yeah i am” the boy said.

“Is there something you need?” Xander asked the boy started to blush. “Yes there is” the boy said moving his arms from in front of himself to behind. “What is it? umm..”Xander said but he really did not pay attention to all the names the teacher called. “The name is bite. The thing i need is you” the boy said biting his bottom lip cutely.

Chapter 4-Maxwell yoon

Left in the street a boy was forced to raise himself. Sadly the older kids did not like this boy. They beat him stole his food this was just the beginning of the bad that happened to him. People would picked him up saying they wanted to raise him. But it was not true they took advantage of him and beat him then throw the boy back on the street.

One day a nice man was to foster the boy. “Do you have a name?” the man asked. “I don't trust you” the boy said hiding behind the trash can. The man held up a candy bar and the boy snatched it from him. Then he put clothes on the trash can the boy took them putting them on. “Come here i won't hurt you” the man said. “ that's what they all said” the boy said. “ i am sorry but you don't come with me some big men will take you to my house” the man said.

The men were going to pick him.”no don't touch him” the nice man said looking at the boy. “My name is Max” the boy said loud like he had trouble hearing. “Come here Max” the nice said kindly holding out his hand. Max took his hand the man was happy but did not smile when he seen the bruises,blood on his lips and in his hair. He was happy that Max finally came out from behind the trash cans.

“Max is that your full name?” the nice man asked. “No Maxwell Yoon” max said shaking his head back and forth when he said no. “alright let's go home and get you cleaned up” the nice man said gently guiding Max by holding his hand. The alley max had just left was filthy with anything you could imagine behind those big green trash bins.

When they came up to a little apartment max was a bit confused all the other people that took him in lived in big houses.” this is your room” the man said turning on the light in this small room.the rest of the house was pretty simple the living was connected to the kitchen and the other room was on the other side of the bathroom.

They had spent years together till the kind man died . then Max ran off even though he knew it was bad for him on the streets. He was 16 years old now not old enough to be alone. Max went back to the spot where the nice man found him. Later that night he heard crashing and banging on the roof.

All the sudden a dark figure was in the alley way. “Who are you?” Max asked frightened the figure crouched down. He could hear a team of men looking for something each man had a gun. “Why are they hunting you” Max whispered to the figure. “I am an experiment called the romeo project” the figure said then ducked as the men passed.

“So they want to take you back or kill you” Max whispered Romeo turned slightly his eyes lit up even though it was dark. “To kill me...it is not safe here even for you” Romeo said picking Max up this was not normally a thing he would let anyone do. Max had never trusted anyone even the nice man but for some reason this did not feel the same.

Romeo took Max to a secret underground what looked like a lab.it has a bed on the floor like he had been living here awhile. Everything was white or a white color and to Max it was to bright. “Are you hungry?”Romeo asked going through a fridge that blended into the wall. “Yes a bit but if that is all the food you have don't worry about it” Max said with a tremble. “Here” Romeo hand him a sandwich from above then sat behind Max putting his head in his shoulder. “My name is Maxwell Yoon” Max said taking the sandwich in his hands. “Nice to meet you Max you may call me Romeo” Romeo said watching Max eat. “Aren't you going to eat Romeo” Max asked trying not to choke. “No i don't need to” Romeo said Max then wondered then how does he stay alive. Oh wait he thought maybe he is a robot but he did say he was a experiment.

“Romeo i have never had anyone sit behind me before umm do you think you could back up” Max asked trying not to be rude. “I am sorry i can't you're so warm” Romeo said pushing himself closer to Max’s body. Max make a little sound as his whole face turned a bright shade of red. “Don't be embarrassed i heard this is something humans do” Romeo said putting his head closer to max’s neck. Max started to shiver he had never had anyone do this before.

Chapter 5-Midnight

Since he could remember this boy lived on the street or really the rooftops of the city.every day he did the same thing trying to jump from building to building. He always broke his bones but he got up and kept trying. He was mad that his parents abandoned so he hated all humans as he called them.

Although every day he went to this one roof because this boy his age left for him every day.” i hate you humans” he screamed from the rooftop with his short purple hair swayed in the breeze. This could not be true because every time a baby cries he looks down to see if the mom is there. He even looked down when children were crying.

The people called him midnight because he slept all day to wake at night. Every knew that he said he hated ‘humans’ so they just ignored him. Sometimes he did wondered if his parents meant to leave him. Every day was boring with nothing to do so Midnight entertained himself by pretending that people on the ground where saying stupid stuff.

One night he seen a boy who looked the same age as him was in the alley below. “Come here” a man said to the boy who kept backing up till he got to the dead end. Midnight sighed jumping down there in front of the boy. “Leave him alone alright” Midnight said standing straight up glaring his purple eyes gleamed at the man. “No i need him for my…” the man started to say but Midnight was hissing. “No you don't need him for anything if he is not willing to go the answer is no got it” Midnight said growling.

“No you don't get it” the man said trying to run past Midnight. “You don't listen do you” Midnight said jumping in the air doing a back flip kicking the guy in the face. The guy still tried to get to the boy so Midnight landed on him now he could not move.

“Get off your heavy” the man said with a hidden grin. “I weight less than 90 pounds” Midnight said pinching the back of the guys neck making him fall asleep. “Umm your Midnight right?” the boy asked Midnight eyes got wide so he said “call the cops”. Then jumped on the fire escapes back onto the roof.

Later that same night Midnight went to his spot to get fed. The boy he had saved we there right beside the food. “You're the one who feds me” Midnight said shocked. “Actually i named you to kitty” the boy said.

“How old are you human?” Midnight said smirking. “16” the boy said. “Darn to old to eat.don't call me kitty.fed me” Midnight said kinda demanding. “Okay okay” the boy said giving him the plate with food on it. “Does the human have a name?” Midnight asked as he was eating.

“Nickoli”the boy said with a smile. “Don't do that it will make it hard to kill you later” Midnight said turning away blushing as he shoved the rest of food in his mouth. “Silly want some milk? kitty oops i mean Midnight” Nickoli said going down the fire escape.

“Fine but i am staying on the fire escape” Midnight said when Nickoli went in the window. “Come in kitty hehe sorry i always called ‘kitty come get your dinner’” Nickoli said with a slight giggle. “Oh whatever” Midnight said coming into the apartment from the window.

“Here” Nickoli said handing Midnight a glass of milk. Midnight quickly drank it then looked around.”i got to go” Midnight said trying to go back out the window. “No please don't go i feel lonely all the time” Nickoli said sadly Midnight looked at him. “I will stay one night to comfort the human boy” Midnight said sitting in the window seal. “My name is Nickoli silly.now come inside” Nickoli said staring at him. “Oh you want to close the window” Midnight said jumping off the window seal. Nickoli closed the window and pulled the blinds down then takes of his shirt.

“Ahh it has skin under there” Midnight said sarcastically. “Take off yours i will give you some other clothes” Nickoli said unbuttoning his pants Midnight started to blush. “Whatever” Midnight said taking off his shirt. “Oh wow nice muscles” Nickoli said slightly blushing.

“I wear a large you know” Midnight said pretending he did not see him blush.”i know. Come on get naked so we can shower” Nickoli said in the bathroom door. “Huh? Oh okay but shouldn't i wait till your finished” Midnight asked confused. “Just get in here” Nickoli said going in the bathroom.

“Oh man i might regret coming in here” Midnight said taking the rest of his clothes off then went into the bathroom. “Sit down i am going to wash you” Nickoli said so Midnight sat down on the little stool. They finished washing up then Nickoli gave Midnight something to sleep while he just slipped into a pair of boxers and a tee shirt.

Midnight shook his head like seriously he gave me shorts and a tee but he is wearing nothing but a tee shirt.Nickoli crawled into his bed which was right near the window. “Come on Midnight” Nickoli said patting the bed beside him. Midnight put the clothes on that he gave him then crawled in the bed beside Nickoli who fell asleep very quickly. Midnight how ever stayed up watching him sleep.

Chapter 6-Fer (fear) Zhang

At the age of 5 Fer was placed into a special school for Kariirebito so he could learn to be disciplined.in huge place in another world called the spirit realm. Where spirits are sent to live and each Kariirebito is trained to save lost spirits. That is not the end of the job all kariirebito must defeat monsters called Akumu.

The first year of school they are to taught the history,rules and that outside of the huge building they called Ōkina tatemono was spirit city. After a week or so Fer showed that he was ready for the zen garden. By saving a boy in his class with his kotoba which is a soul sword.

“You need to know how to calm yourself so you don't get angry” the teacher said opening a sliding door. There was sand all over the floor with rocks of all sizes and shapes. “You can draw what makes you peaceful in the sand” the teacher said as she handed him a little rake. Fer drew something amazing he make a picture of a soul.

Fer kept amazing the elders of the school by helping a boy in sword training find his own fighting style. They let him be a teacher of the fifth graders up. He trained them to be peaceful and how to control themselves so they didn't accidentally hurt humans.

He had actually became the youngest captain of a team. A Kariirebito from a different team told Fer to follow him. The man took him into the spirit city at the edge near this garden. “Look down there what do you see” the man said as Fer went to the very edge looking down.The man pushed Fer off saying “now you will get in trouble for going to the human world with permission and be striped of your powers and put in prison” he laughed at this. This guy did not know a spirit lady saw him push him off. Of course she was not allowed to go into the Ōkina tatemono. The man told them that Fer had jumped of the platform but they could not believe it Fer’s mother was a Kariirebito and so was his father.

Fer was falling his short blue hair went upward with his long robe. For some reason his instinct was to pull his arms and legs close to his body. He seemed to fall forever when he got close to earth he turned into a blue butterfly. Not knowing where he was going he landed in a human boys room who was asleep.

Turning back into his Kariirebito form quietly trying not to wake the human boy. He tiptoed to the door but the boy woke up. “Who are you?” the boy said. “Wait you can see me” Fer said now a bit frightened they told him in school that humans could not see them.

“I can see you.why are you in my room?who are you?” the boy asked repeating the first question.” i am not really here i am living okay” Fer said trying to walk to the door. The boy quickly got up rushing into his way. “Look no one is supposed to see me” Fer said his eyes got wide when he seen what the boy was wearing.

“My name is con what is yours” the boy said looking a little angry his shoulder length hair was falling into his face. “Why are you wearing no pants?” Fer asked a little confused. “This is how i sleep got a problem with it?” Con said loudly. “Yes i do put some pants on you will get cold” Fer said walking behind him opening the door. “Hey wait don't go.where are you going?” Con said following him out the door.

“Don't follow me i am going outside” Fer said jumping past all the stairs right to the front door sticking his tongue out playfully. “Show off” Con said running down the stairs quickly as Fer opened the door going outside. “Is this japan?” Fer said to himself. “Yes it is” Con said who was standing behind him.

“Go inside ahh! You have no shoes on” Fer said with concern. “Well you were in my room no explanation or anything” Con said with a smirk which quickly faded when something stabbed him the stomach. Con coughed up blood and the object lifted to reveal a Akumu.

“Con! On man one of our rules is to not let humans get harmed” Fer screamed then said sadly pulling his kotoba out of thin air.

Fer then sliced off the Akumu's arm then caught Con as the arm disappeared. “Ahh!” the Amuku screamed. “I will release your soul” Fer said and with one slice it disappeared but now he had to tend to the human he got hurt. “I take back what has happened to you so you may breath this is not your last” Fer said healing Con with all the power he could muster.

Now fer could not use any techniques till he regained his chi level. “I will put you back in your room and erase your memory of me and being dead” Fer said taking Con back into the house up the stairs then placing Con in his bed. “I take back everything you have seen and heard or felt so you may live a peaceful life” Fer said but it did not work he just realized he could not erase his mind.

“No please this is bad” Fer said to himself trying not to cry. He went out the window sleeping on the roof for the night. In the morning Con woke up searching for Fer he did not know he was so close to death. “Hey come out i want to play” Con said looking all over his room.

Hearing this Fer came inside. “Oh there you are silly.you still did not tell me your name” Con said smiling. “I am fer zhang a Kariirebito” Fer said with a sigh. “Can you shut the window? Please” Con said sweetly so Fer shut the window for him also pulling down the blinds. Con took off his shirt putting on another one and some pants.

“Con do you remember last night” fer asked with concern.”yes up till i went outside” Con said Fer looked happy now he went over to Con hugging him. “Fer thanks for last night” Con said hugging back. “Con i will stay with you till get taken back to the spirit realm” Fer said slightly crying on Con’s shoulder.

Chapter 7-Gene Spinks

No one thought that it could be possible that gene a goofy spazoid could also be smart. He spend only a month in first grade before the school put him in fifth grade. of course he provide that he was too smart for elementary school so has transferred to middle school. Everyone was worried that he would pass middle quickly.

Gene did get through the middle test and was ready for high school. His parents thought it to dangerous to go high school when he was only six years old. “Bullies will beat you up gene” his mother said. “So i am very smart mom i want to learn all i can” gene said a bit mad.

“How about this you try to be a normal kid” his mother said going into the kitchen of their house. “Just listen to your mom Gene” a man said walking into a different room. So Gene ran up his room slamming the door. He then picked up a book that he randomly opened to a page which had two males doing this and that on it.

“Ahh! What is with that?” Gene said to him self closing the book and throwing in onto the floor. “Gene dinner's almost ready” his mother yelled up the stairs. “I am not hungry mom” Gene yelled back curling up into a ball. “Son get down here right now” the man said yelling from the bottom stair.

“He said he is not hungry leave him alone maybe he will eat later” mother said but father did not listen and went up to his sons room. “He unlock this door” father said rattling the door handle. “No go away i want to be alone” Gene said sitting up holding his pillow.

“Cal leave him alone he is upset he wanted to make friends” mother said setting the table. “Gene you can't always get what you wanted” father said going back down the stairs. Those words hurt Gene he started to cry cuddling his pillow. All the sudden something struck the window with a small thud.

Gene opened the window to see a small boy down below on the path to their home. “Hello there i noticed you in school” the boy said looking up at Gene his mid length hair tried to cover his face as the wind blowing softly. “You did was not there long? Why are you here shouldn't you be in school” Gene asked out the window. “I saw you on the first day and yes i should be at school but i wanted talk to you” the boy said shaking his head.

“Come in here” Gene said running down stairs and opening the front door. “Hurry up before my dad sees you” Gene said as the boy came inside when he did Gene shut the door dragging the boy up stairs into his room. “What is your name?” Gene asked while they were sitting in his bed.”My name is Ciol.what is yours?” the boy said then asked. “I am Gene Spinks” Gene said with a smile.

After that those two boys near left each others side. They were always at each others house. So they basically grew up together like brothers but Gene felt something a little more for Ciol. this year they where to start high school together.

Today was a normal day for the two boys except one had a secret. “Gene i hope we are in the same class” Ciol said checking the schedule board. “Yes we are in the same home room” Ciol said but gene was not paying attention.”hey are you listening the first bell rang come on” Ciol said taking his hand dragging Gene to class.

When classes were all done for the day. “Hey Gene want to get a parfait with me” Ciol said looking back at Gene who was in la-la land. “Huh? Sorry i was thinking.yes let's get a parfait i will buy” Gene said with a smile. “Okay what have you done with my spaz” Ciol said looking at him confused as they walked into the cafe. “What do you mean i can be serious. Order whatever you want” Gene said sitting down on the other side of the table.

“You never say you will buy and you never let me choose my own drink” Ciol said looking at him from different angles. “Maybe it is time for me stop being childish and grow up” Gene said Ciol’s eyes got wide. “You did not just say that” Ciol said as the server lady came to the table. “I will have a strawberry parfait and what do you want Ciol” Gene said the server wrote it down. “ chocolate parfait please”Ciol said the server wrote it down. “ anything else” the server asked.

“No thank you miss” Gene said then he laid his head down not hearing that Ciol has to move at the end of the week. Before he knew it he was home asleep in bed. The next day Ciol took the whole class he was moving. After class Gene pulled Ciol into the bathroom.

“Why didn't you tell me?” Gene said holding Ciol up against the wall. “I did you went to la-la land” Ciol said trying to get free. “Please don't go” Gene said starting to cry. “I have to” Ciol said looking at him. “No please don't go i have not said what i wanted to say” Gene said putting his head on his chest. “Say it then” Ciol said gene then looked up still crying. “I love you love you Ciol” Gene said Ciol was shocked. “I love you too” Ciol said then gene kissed him.

Chapter 8-sour & sweet taft

A women who waiting for her husband to get home was very pregnant. Her water broke so she got in the car and drove to the hospital.once there they took her back to a room to find out her husband was hit by a car he was in the next room. “Miss nurse can you bring my husband in here please” the women asked kindly.”no i am sure he is not stable if we move him.he will die”the nurse said.then the doctor came to her whispering something.

“But we can take his son or daughter to him” the nurse said the doctor then asked her to push harder.a baby boy with red eyes and hair was born they cleaned the baby. “Let him see his son first” the mother said so the nurse took the baby to see his dad. The mother was in pain again.the doctor looked to see if it was the after birth but it was another head. “Mrs you have twins” the doctor said as she pushed out the second one which has orange hair like his daddy.

That baby washed as well and taken to see the father. Sadly the orange one wanted to get closer to daddy but they won't take him over there. “He is so sweet” the man said softly then his son started to cry.”can i please hold them?” the man asked the doctor nodded at the nurse. So they let him hold the two babies. “Can you ask my wife if she would not mind if i named them” the man asked so they went and asked she of course said yes. “Well he be okay” she added the nurse shook her head no.

“Their names are sour for the red and sweet for the orange one” the mother of the twins said. The father heard this then passed out holding his sons. “Take the boys to their mother he has to go to surgery” the doctor said handing the boys to the nurse. She took them back to their mother placing on either side of her.

After the father's surgery the nurse had to tell the mother that her husband was stable. “You should have never shook your head no even if he was really bad” the doctor said angrily. “Can i see my husband now?” the mother asked. “Yes you may mrs. Taft” the doctor said then helped her into a wheelchair. She wheeled herself into the room they had her husband in.

“He is asleep right now but no need to worry” the doctor said to reassure her. “Am i allowed to take my babies home” Mrs.Taft asked. “Of course you can” the doctor said. “I don't want to till he is all better. I love that man with all my heart” Mrs.Taft said crying as she touched his hand. Mr.Taft woke up looking over at his wife.

“Hello darling” Mr.Taft said with a small smile. “You need to rest our sons will be fine” Mrs.Taft said. “Can i say my sons before you go home my love?” Mr.Taft asked his wife. “Of course sweetie” Mrs.Taft said. “Honey i did not cause the wreck” Mr. Taft said looking at her sadly. “I know. I will be right back” Mrs.Taft said.

She went and gently picked up the babies takin them to their dad. “Sweetie here is sour and sweet” Mrs.Taft said pulling up right beside the bed handing him each baby. “Oh hello there my little men” Mr.Taft said laying them on his chest. “I bet that is nice and warm” Mrs.Taft said then Sour reached over taking Sweets hand.

After a hour or so Mrs.Taft had to take the babies home with her. Mr.Taft started to cry when his whole family left him for the night. This happened every day for a week give or take. Finally the Taft family where at home where they belonged.

In the years to come Sour and Sweet became closer to each other but they loved their parents just the same. When they went to school neither one of them would let go of the other's hand. The teachers called their parents for all the good that did. Sour was the one who wiped the tears from Sweets face and scared away anything he deemed bad.

Sweet was the one to wrap Sour’s wounds when he got injured and worried about everything. No matter how old they where they could not let go of his hand. Sour wanted to keep sweet safe. Sweet wanted to be comforted by the touch of his twin brother.

One day their parents sat them down trying to explain it was unhealthy to not have friends besides each other. They both at same time replied with this ‘he needs me other people scare me’. This displeased their parents they did not want their sons to be socially awkward and unable to get a job. So they told them they had to let go or they won't have lives of their own.

Neither one seemed to care about that. Not trying to be mean their parents put the two in different rooms hoping that would help. It only made it worse Sour heard Sweet crying so he broke the window climb on to the roof braking the other window. They then gathered up some stuff they thought they might need.

Sour stole a bunch of money from his dad sweet waited then they ran off together. After walking for hours they stopped at a hotel. “Let's sleep here for the night” Sour said as they walked in the check out room. “We would like to get a room” Sour said to the man behind the counter. “One room right” the man said looking at them confused. “Yes just for the night.we will be gone tomorrow” Sour said.

“Got any money” the man said Sour showed him some of the money. “20 bucks and i will pretend i never saw you” the man said giving him the key. “Thanks” Sour said taking the key giving him 25 dollars. They went into the room it was not the clean place they had ever been in so they slept on the bed in sleeping bags.

Which they rolled up in the morning continuing forward. Finally the two found a house for sell. “Hey i want to buy this house” Sour said a man came out. “Okay young man got any money” the man said Sour showed a wad of money. “Okay a thousand and maybe a 20 so i wont say i saw you” the man said jiggling the keys in front of Sour. “ here a thousand and a 20” Sour said handing him the cash snatching the key. “We have a home of our own now” Sweet said a bit happy.

The house was not that big just enough for the two of them. Sour unlocked the door there was furniture inside. “Come in Sweet” Sour said opening the door all the way. Sweet walked inside looking around. “Does the power work? “ Sweet asked. “No we have to get it turned on” Sour said walking around the house a bit. It was only one floor with one room,bathroom,a kitchen and a small living room.

Later that day they went and had the power turned on. They also bought some food for diner but they were almost out of money. In a couple days they might need jobs. “Well now we can make diner” Sour said turning around to see Sweet tying his long orange hair up. “Alright” Sweet said as he started to make diner.

Afterward they took a shower together. “Sweet i have something i need to tell you” Sour said trying to sound sweet. “Yes what is it Sour?” Sweet said drying his hair with a towel with no clothes on. “I love you” Sour said putting a shirt on and some boxers. “I love you too Sour” Sweet said standing up.”you don't get it do you like i never want anyone else to touch you love” Sour said with a raised voice. “I know” Sweet said Sour got up and kissed him on the mouth the towel he had on his shoulder fell off.

Chapter 9-Zina Kase

In the hospital a worried mother had brought her son because he wouldn't talk. “He won't talk doctor” the lady said holding her son. “Mrs. kase your son cant talk he is mute sadly he will never be able to speak his vocal cords are to damaged” the doctor said Mrs. kase was shocked now she knew everyone would pick on him.

At home he went straight for the refrigerator. “Zina you will spoil your dinner” Mrs. kase said then she looked up Zina was pulling out ingredients for dinner. “Okay you want this for dinner” Mrs. kase said with a slight smile.

Zina’s mother always worried about him even at school being mute.the school put him in a special class for ‘people like him’. It was hard to make new friends because they either thought he was too shy or too stupid. Some people talked to him slow like he could not understand.

This happen for many years. Zina got along fine he started carrying around a whiteboard and marker around to talk to people. It was still hard because when people spoke fast or changed the subject quickly he could not follow the conversation.

In middle school he was late to school one day. A boy was walking with a book through the hall. Zina was not paying attention running into him falling down. “I am sorry” the boy said helping him put the stuff back in his backpack.Zina picked up the white board writing “no i am sorry”. Then erasing it writing “i was not paying attention”.

“You can't speak can you?” the boy asked now helping him up. Zina pulled the board up erasing the last thing he wrote now writing something else. He then showed it to the boy it read “no i can't speak i was born mute”. “Oh i see umm oh man you're late better hurry along” the boy said then Zina erased it once more quickly writing something then showing him it read “ bye see ya around right?”. “Yeah see ya” the boy said as Zina ran off.

At lunch the boy sat down right beside Zina. “hello again” the boy said happily. Zina looked at him then wrote “ hey” on the board he had placed in between them. “May i know your name” the boy asked. Zina wrote “of course my name is Zina”. “My name is pan.nice to meet you Zina…” the boy said. “Zina Kase” Zina wrote then looked over his shoulder.

“Why you talking to this freak” another boy said pushing them. “Leave us alone Zina in not a freak he is mute stupid” Pan said anger in his voice. “He is different that makes him a freak” the bully said then a guy with a blind cane came over.

“What about me then” the guy with the stick said. “It is Grey” the bully said then a bunch of people stood up. “Yeah is the hottest guy in school a freak because he was born blind” a girl said standing on the table. “Well” Grey said standing there his long grey hair falling well below his knees. “Well of course Grey is not a freak” the bully said.

“Then why is Zina a freak because he can't speak” Grey said getting angry. “He is not cool and he is…” the bully was saying till Grey interrupted. “Don't say gay because if you could see the way i do the way he looks would not even factor in” Grey said closing his eyes.

“You're my friend okay Zina” Pan said smiling. “My first friend” Zina wrote holding it up smiling. “Zina i am sorry it is just because you can't speak i did not know you were there” Grey said bending down a bit touching the top of Zina’s head. A boy with pink hair sat down.

“I could teach you to sign so you can speak better if you want” the boys spoke a bit weirder than everyone else. “Kevin and i will be your friends Zina” Grey said another boy grabbed onto Kevin's arm. “This is Ru he is blind and deaf” Kevin said helping him sit down. Ru took Kevin's hand and did some weird symbols in it. Kevin did the same back but it took a bit longer. “He said what is happening so i told him” Kevin said.

“May i sit here with you two” Grey asked. “No prob” Zina wrote and all of the people that could see smiled. “Of course you can Grey even Zina has no problem with it” Pan said then grey sat down. “How is everyone?” Grey said Kevin did the thing he did before and Ru did it back. “Ru said that he is okay” Kevin said. “Don't you think you should explain what your doing with Ru there?” Grey asked folding his white cane up. “Oh yeah i am signing with him in his hand since he can't see or hear?” Kevin said with a smile.

“So you can teach Zina this?” Pan asked Zina then looked confused. “Is the conversation going too fast Zina?” Kevin asked looking at him who nodded. “I feel a bit better now that i have you guys” Zina wrote showing the whole table by putting in the middle of the table. “Awe Zina! Grey he said he was feeling better now that he has us” Kevin said also signing this into Ru’s hand. Everyone's eyes got wide and it actually looked they were going to cry.

“Zina we will be your friends even Nie would want to be your friend” Grey said hiding his face.”we won't leave you” Kevin said as Ru put up the rock symbol. “That means i love you” Kevin said wiping the tears of his cheeks.”so no worries Zina” Pan said gently hugging him and he hugged back. That is how the club of friends who are different started.

A couple years Zina finally got to meet Nie who is always sick. Pan was happy to be a part of the group. Though he wished he could get some alone time with Zina even for a minute. “Hey Zina can i talk to you” Pan asked .Zina turned around then signed “sure”. “Come here” Pan said Zina followed him into a empty classroom.

“What is it?” Zina signed it was a good thing Pan learned as well. “Zina i am glad you have friends now also i am glad you were late to school that day. I want to tell you that i care about you” Pan said with a forced smile. “ i care about you too” Zina signed back. “No i don't think you get it i want to be your boyfriend” Pan said a little bit upset.

“I do and if you ask me kindly to be your boyfriend i will give you a answer” Zina signed standing there waiting. “Please Zina will be my boyfriend i will take good care of you” Pan said sitting on his knees. “Yes please keep your promise” Zina signed then knelt down kissing him on the head. “My prince” Pan said blushing.

Chapter 10-Blanca caballero

Small baby boy was born to a mother who wanted all daughters but had three sons already. She went a little nuts dressing her son as a little girl. His brothers tried to tell her that Blanca was in fact a boy. I just would not sink in that she did not have a daughter.

The mother did not not even know that her son was born with no color in his hair or eyes. That is why his brothers Leo,David and Kirato secretly trained him with a sword. Blanca was actually named by his father who also helped him train sometimes. His hair had always been really long at first he found it difficult to see to train with it done. So Blanca put it up in a ponytail which his mother did not like so she put a crown on it.

At the age of five he finally told her himself that he was in fact a little boy. This just made her mad she decided to dress him as a girl to go out in public. That was the last straw for him Blanca took of the dress she made him wear running off into a field. Sitting in the center or close to it crying. “I love my brothers and they help when they can but i don't want them to get hurt for me” Blanca said crying to himself.

A image of his elder brother smiling which he had only seen once when he was really small. “It is unfair to them to have be beaten or ignored because mother can't see” Blanca said to himself. He looked up into the sky his hair was tied in a bun so he took it down. The hair went the direction the wind was going.

His mother took him home but he often ran to the field. This is the only place where he did not have to worry. Of course he also cried there so as he grew up so did a beautiful field of flowers.this happened til he was 15 years old.

Blanca had enough he was not going back home. He took his katana that his brother had made for him. Though Blanca brought no clothes he did not want to much to carry. He was sad he wished he could take his brothers with him.

In the field he was laying in the now tall grass and flowers. All the sudden something fell down the hill hitting Blanca’s leg. He looked up to see a boy with black hair his jeans were torn with blood on his knees. “Are you okay?” Blanca asked the boy.”i am okay” the boy said his soft light brown eyes opened.” my name is Blanca Caballero” Blanca said stand up.

“They call me kina” the boy said Blanca put out his hand for Kina to grab. “Here let me help you up” Blanca said Kina took his hand. “Did i scare you?”Kinda asked as Blanca pulled him up. “Yes actually a little” Blanca said smiling. “I am sorry” Kina said looking at his katana.

“Oh don't worry i was not planning on hurting anyone with it my brother made it for me” Blanca said looking a bit sad. “Why are you not with your brother may i ask?” Kina asked a bit concerned. “My mother that is all i will say.let's get your knees checked” Blanca said putting the katana on his back. “Okay” Kina said following him as he started to walk off.

Kina whimpered in pain so Blanca picked him up. “We will be there in a minute” Blanca said he should have said a second. They were already there before Blanca finished. “Oh his knees are all scraped up bring him inside dear” a lady said who was standing outside the little hospital. Blanca brought him in side putting Kina on the bed.

She made him take off his pants so she could wrap his knees. “You won't do anything bad to him down there will you?” Blanca asked as he put him back on the table. “I promise” the lady said wrapping his legs then covering him in a blanket. “I will go see if i pants for him” the lady said going up stairs. Then she brought back some pants Blanca was on guard. “I am not sure these will fit” the lady said handing them to Kina. he tries them on and they are to big.

“It is okay at least there is no rips” Kina said Blanca looked around. “I can i take him with me” Blanca asked as the lady put stuff away. “Yes you can take him with you” the lady said smiling as they left. Blanca took him back to the field.

“Do you see that huge house down there it is my home” Blanca said pointing down the hill. “Yes i do” Kina said Blanca then sat down. “Can i tell you secret? you must not tell anyone” Blanca said as Kina sat beside him. “My mother dressed me as a girl my older brother Leo got hurt because he tried to stop her” Blanca said putting his head.” i am sorry” Kina said getting closer. “ so when i could not take it i would come here and cry” Blanca said sadly. “I use to come here too i wonder how i never saw you.” Kina said looking up.

“Why did you come here?” Blanca asked. “I ran away from my father” Kina said saddened. “He hurt you didn't he?” Blanca asked Kina just nodded and pulled his legs to his chest. “I will never hurt you as long you don't hurt me” Blanca said placing himself in front of Kina. He looked up smiling happily. “Really?” Kina asked. “I promise” Blanca said looking into Kina’s eyes. “I am sleepy let's rest here” Kina said they both smiled at each other.

Laying back in the grass looking up at the stars. “Can i lay on your chest?” Kina said shaking a bit. “Yes you can” Blanca said then Kina put his head on his chest right above his heart. All of this put Kina to sleep very quickly Blanca used his long sleeves to cover Kina even more. “Night Kina when you wake we can watch the sleepy world wake up” Blanca said then closing his eyes.

Chapter 11-Punza Buki

One evening a man was doing a bit of hunting when he heard a baby cry. He crept slowly up to the sound. It really was a tiny baby with grey eyes that had no clothes on just a thin blanket. “You must be cold little one” the man said. The little babies eyes lit up with happiness these were the first kind words any one had said to him. The man took off his jacket gently wrapping this small child.

“I guess if i can't find your parents you will be mine” the man said kindly as he picked the small boy up. He took the baby to town but no one knew who the child belonged to. “Awe man you're parents just left you oh well i found you and i will name you Punza which means division” the man said.

The man was a hunter and bunches of weapons. He taught his new son all of the weapon names also what they are used for. Punza actually learned how to use these weapons properly. He did hurt himself a lot of time from swing around the blades. The man also told him that there were things out there that where weapons but also people.

In the years leading up to his 15th birthday Punza obtained every weapon except the human weapon. “Son i know you want to get every weapon and i have helped but now it is time for you have your own adventure” the man said. “I will father” Punza said as he gathered up his stuff. He left quickly on his way to find what he was looking for.

The first place he went he had to fight in area and he got his but kicked but he was not about to give up. Punza finally got so good he won very easily and even got more weapons. He did this at every place he went to. Winning every time not for the weapons he was getting he wanted the weapon that turned into a human.

Finally he found himself in a strange town where there where animal people. “ i think i am in the right town” Punza said walking into the area. “Hey look boss a human” a creature said everyone started to laugh. “The prize is a special knife we don't know what kind and if the human lives he will be the next prize only if he loses” the announcer said and Punza's eyes got wide. That is not what he expected to hear.

Two big man who looked like leopards came out the side of the stadium. “There is 10 rounds and you must win all of them haha” the announcer said laughed as the men jumped at Punza one had a knife the other had an axe. They both swung at the same time Punza jumped in the air landing behind them. Kicking their legs out from under them.

This fighting continued Punza won all 10 of the rounds which made Punza feel great he had never had to go some many rounds though so now he was tired. “Alright give me the knife please” Punza said standing there panting. “Nope you cheated” the announcer said with a smirk. Some men tried grabbing Punza but he ducked.

“I may be tired but i know i did not cheat i won fair and square” Punza yelled at the man in the box. A blue light shined out a chest that was beside the announcer. Everyone was shocked to see this what the people in the town call a transformation light or a magic light. It broke open the chest it was being held in.

This bright light covered the entire area with its rays. Right above Punza was a knife which fell to inches from his head. When he looked it was no longer a knife it was a boy. “My name is Seth the human weapon” the once knife boy said. “I am Punza which means division” Punza said holding his arms out. “My master” Seth said jumping into his arms. “Don't call me master” Punza said holding Seth in his arms. “Why?you saved me” Seth said tilting his head. “Because i finally found you and all i want to do is take care of you” Punza said Seth put his head on his shoulder to hid that his face was turning red.

Chapter 12-Wrie

In a town called silver cloud and a couple had their son but they both died so the town took in the baby boy. Everyone raised the boy all of them knew in their hearts he would never stay. All silver haired people in any town travel. They taught the boy to be kind and that no matter where he goes they love him.

In his eyes they could see he was a traveler just like all the others before him. So they named him Wrie because all travels are wry ones. He lived like any normal boy in the town but he did know he had no parents.

Wrie grew up with a passion for people and traveling. The town decided on his 16th birthday they would give him a backpack. They told him go west never go east as they gave him a compass. “Westward i go i promise in a couple months i will come back” Wire said grabbing the sack throwing it on his back.

“Now remember not everyone is kind Wrie” a lady called out as he walked up the tall hill. “Okay” Wrie said now at the top he waved good bye to everyone he knew. Then started down the long winding road to the next town. When he got there no one was walking around except one guy.

“Hey kids do know the rules when i am out you're supposed to hid stupid kid” the big man said picking up Wrie by the throat. “I did not know i am just traveling through” Wrie said struggling to breath. “Hey” a man said stepping out of his house.

“You know the rule sarge go inside or i will crush his throat” the man said tightening his grip. “Let him go and i will go back inside.he is just passing through” Serge said on edge. “No go inside and i will make sure he never gets to where he is going” the man said clenching his fist tighter Wrie was trying to make him release him.

“Let him go or i will have no choice” Serge said with angry in his eyes. “Haha your an idiot” The man said then Serge throw a rock at his head. Which made him release Wrie who quickly grabbing his stuff. “Oh you're gonna get it Serge” the man said trying to swing at him.

“Serge” Wrie said throwing him a knife that serge used to stab into the mans shoulder. “I won't kill you in front of my son but i want to to run and hid” Serge said pulling the knife back out.” thanks Serge” Wrie said as Serge wiped the knife off. “I am sorry” Serge said handing the knife back backward.

“I have never used that knife to kill anyone before” Wrie said taking the knife putting back in the sheath. A boy with dirt brown hair came out from behind Serge. “This is my son walker” Serge said as the boy opened his green eyes. “Wow he is very handsome” Wrie said with a smile. “Isn't he?” serge said.

Wrie spent a week there for no reason. He played with the children help people with stuff. Like it was his own town but he knew it was time for him to go. He stayed at the house of serge and Walker which was nice.

He went to leave but Walker grabbing Wrie’s arm. “You are not leaving without me” Walker said pulling on his arm shaking his head back and forth. “I have to you belong here and i belong nowhere” Wrie said trying to make him let go. “No you belong with me” Walker said Serge was nodding his head in agreement. “You need a pack” Wrie said Walker ran back grabbing a pack from his father. “Okay bye son i love you” Serge said as Walker ran back to Wrie. they started down the road Walker waved to his dad. The sun started coming up it was so big it looked like it was sitting on the road.

Chapter 13-Hanna Yoro

I know it seems impossible yes for our world but not in their world. Two men who loved each other had a son together. The small man was lying in bed which was up against the wall on one side on the other was the kitchen. It was a small apartment just enough for the two of them but with the baby it was just too small.

“We need a new place” the one with muscles said. “Yes we have no room for a baby here” the little one said holding the baby in his arms close to his chest. “Let's see how much money we have saved up” the muscular one said bending down pulling the loose floor board up. Underneath was a bunch of money.

“We have about a thousand dollars is that enough for a house” the big one asked. “No we need about 5 or 6 thousand for a home” the little one said sitting up. The big one put his head down. “I guess i could go get another job” the big one said

This made the little one sad he barely saw his boyfriend as it is. The big one looked up and said “you have to stay here with our son”. “ his name is Hanna” the little said. “Hanna needs one of his dad's here to take care of him” the big one said standing up.

“Why does it have to be you that leaves i barley see you anymore i want you stay here” the little one said with tears in his eyes. “I know..” the big one started to say but then his cell phone rang he picked it up. After a half hour of talking to the person on the phone he hung up. “I have to go i will be back tomorrow with enough money to move from this house” the big one said running out the door.

The next day he came back all beaten and bloody when the small one opened the door he was so sad to see him like that. “What happened?” the little one asked taking the big one inside. “ that does not matter i got us a million dollars” the big one said as he laid in the lap of his lover. “A million” the little one said surprised wrapping the others wounds.

“This are minor scraps i will be fine we can pick any house you want” the big one said trying to get up. “But you have to many of them” the little one said gently pulling him on to the bed. “Isn't the way we got Hanna but it was the other way round” the big one said jokingly. “Actually yes but it was more like hey darling sleep with me please” the little said

Five years later Hanna was to go to school and on the first day Hanna was caught but the bullies of the school staring at a boy named Asher. “Hey stop being gay” the bullies say pushing Hanna. Asher heard them yelling at Hanna so he walked over to them. “Leave him alone” Asher said they looked at him.

“Why he was staring at you” the bully said. “So who said i care that he stares at me” Asher said with a serious face. “You're not serious are you?” the bully said angrily. “Of course i am” Asher said grabbing Hanna’s arm gently. He was now being dragged to class by the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

They may have only been five years old but Hanna knew this boy was the one for him. In class everyone sat down for some reason Asher would not let anyone sit near Hanna. “Umm it is okay” Hanna said trying to get Asher to just sit down. “No i want you for myself” Asher said looking at him while he was sitting on one of the table tops.

They had been friends for 10 years now. Hanna still felt the same way about Asher as he did so now he wanted to see if Asher felt the same. It was not going to be easy due to the fact that Asher is very serious all the time. The only time Hanna could tell he had any emotions was when Asher got mad.

They were walking to school. “Asher i have to tell you something” Hanna said a bit afraid to make him mad. “Yes” Asher said calmly. “I am gay” Hanna said closing his eyes.”i know you have been staring at the same man since we were kids” Asher said looking over at him.

“The only person i was looking at is you” Hanna said looking sad. “But i was always beside you” Asher said trying to keep a straight face. “Why do you think i ran into door and polls” Hanna said with his lip poked out. “I am sorry i know you only looked at me” Asher said giggling a bit.

“You laughed i have only seen you mad” Hanna said looking at him. “I was always mad because people think they can mess with you” Asher said looking into Hanna’s eyes. “I am happy i got to see it” Hanna said with a smile. “Remember what i said in first grade” Asher asked blushing a bit. “Yeah you said..” Hanna started to say.

“ i want you for myself” Asher said not being able to control himself. He pushed up against the brick wall before you get to the gate of the school. “Asher” Hanna said. “Don't worry i won't take you now though i wont to” Asher said placing a gentle kiss on Hanna’s neck.

Chapter 14-Taurus Minor

This child with music in his heart had received a microphone for his birthday. Now the boy was five years old and he had big dreams. This boy was named Taurus because he was born in the time of the year that is the astrological sign Taurus. He was kind and passionate all Taurus wanted to make people happy. His parents loved to listen to their son sing to them.

But kids told him it was gay to sing and pushed him around. So one day in high school he decided to show them it was not as they said. In the lunchroom he got one of the tables and started sing a song he wrote.

You can push me

Down down

Fall deep

Depression

You can't tell me

I will do what i want

High on life

When i sing

You can push me

Down down

Fall deep

Depression

I am me

Never going down

Push push

Harder

your hate

Is what made me

Just try to take me

I am gonna sing

Let it all out

Emotions i have

Held on to for years

You can push me

Down down

Fall deep

Depression

What about her

That girl you

Pick on

Who tries

So hard to fit in

Don't squash our

Dreams

It's hard to make it

In this life

Without you

Pushing pushing

So hard

Trying to kill us

You can Push me

Down down

But i will get up

A smile on my face

Push me push me

I don't care anymore

Push push puuuush

He then was put in music class where he learned how to sing. So that he could be a big star.Taurus started off with singing in the street then moved up to cafes and place like that. Lots of people loved the way he sang so Taurus was becoming famous.

Finally he was a superstar going on tours to different countries. One of his fellow high school mates was at his concert. He was the blond there and actually was not to hard to spot. After the performance Taurus got some water then got in the van.

The boy went to the van to talk to Taurus. “Hello Taurus i go to school with you” The boy said. “Oh hey do you have a name?” Taurus Asked wiping the sweat off.”my name is deaven” The boy looking into the van. “Come in it is fine” Taurus said with a smile.

Deaven came only onto the stairs. “Umm i actually i wanted to tell you something” Deaven said putting his back on the wall. “Yes what is it deaven?” Taurus asked changing his shirt. “I love and idolize you” Deaven said blushes. “Awe thanks” Taurus said coming to the stairs. “I really do love you” Deaven said.

“As more than a star” Taurus asks looking at him. “Yes Taurus i love you for you” Deaven said walking up the stairs a bit. “Umm well that is nice” Taurus said grabbing Deaven's arm. “I have to go home” Deaven said. “Come inside” Taurus said then Deaven came inside. “I will take you where you want to go” Taurus said.

Chapter 15-Yoshido Di Emasuki

A lost baby was given to a family who already a small child of their own. “We will take him” the lady said taking the small child in the doorway. “His name is yoshido di with no last name” the man said walking away. Her son came beside her asking “who was that?” “no one” she said they both went inside closing the door behind her.

When Yoshi as he was called by the person who he knew to be his brother. Was to go to boot camp he wanted to go with him. “No you can't Yoshi !” his brother said. “Of course he can.” the father said. The military took Yoshido any ways as an test to see if kids could trained better then teenager.

So they trained Yoshido just like they trained the teenager. They took his brother away what he did not know is they actually took him home because he was the only real so that guy had. So Yoshido was really all alone training to become a soldier.

Like any kid he got yelled at a lot. They would say ‘ private Emasuki pay attention’. They found it hard to train kids. Because kids attention span in not that long. Kids also get grumpy and some of the older soldiers could not be mad at the kids.

At the age 12 they took Yoshido on his first mission. The captain died but he was determined that not another one of his men. Yoshido took a sniper rifle shooting as many of the enemy as he could before getting shot. It was a good thing he took intuitive because he said his whole squad.

Yoshido was now 15 and the captain of his own squad. “Now i have never had a soldier die but this is a hard mission so don't get attached” Yoshido shouted all his troops were in a straight line. “Our mission is to save 5 little kids and to get them to the helicopter” Yoshido shouted the men looked straight ahead. “Sir yes sir” all the men said at the same time.

On the mission they were taking heavy fire when Yoshido saw on his soldiers pined. He rushed over there gun blazing he could see the 5 kids locked in a cage. “Private i will distract you go and get the kids” Yoshido said standing up firing the private went over to the cage breaking it open with the butt of his gun.

All the men but the private where all shot up but not one of them died. Everyone got on the helicopter going home some of them for the first time. “You did good private” yoshido said trying to smile but winced in pain. “My name is Xeana sir and it was an honor” the private said saluting. “I will call you Xeana since we are going home” Yoshido said. “Could i see you around sir” Xeana asked bent down over Yoshido to look him in the eye. “Call me Yoshi” Yoshido said.

Later they did meet up and had a couple of drinks. Xeana passed out so Yoshido took him back to his place. Xeana woke up in Yoshido’s bed with him right beside him. “Oh Yoshi can we have sex now” Xeana said Yoshido instantly woke up. “What you want to have sex?” Yoshido screamed. “Yes” Xeana said pushing his own hand up Yoshido’s shirt.

Turning bright red yoshido tried to tell Xeana no but his body told him yes. Xeana took off yoshido’s shirt licking his ear then going to kissing his neck and chest. Yoshido was shaking this was unusual for him Yoshido was used to being the boss. He was totally powerless to this boy who had now moved to licking his nipples. Yoshido’s face was completely red like a tomato as he tried to not moan in pleasure.

Chapter 16-Noka Love

At the age 12 this little boy watched his mother have his little sister then she died. So it was just him and his little sister in Britain. His mother gave him a house but now he had to get a job.so he went out looking for a job with his baby sister in his arms. Everyone asked him if he stole her. Noka had to tell them she was his sister and his mother died.

no one believed him when he said that his mother died.Noka’s sister still had no name so he decided to name her Brittany because they were in Britain. He finally found a job it was really hard work and it also paid well so that's all that mattered to him. “I have to take care of her she's the only family I have” he said to the man.

Years later he was fifteen years old But he didn't even realize that today wasn't in fact his birthday.Noka's sister was now three years old. They had a new law that said that he could not take care of his younger sister because he was too young himself.”This is not fair she's the only family I have Noka thought to himself.

They didn't take her because Noka ran away hiding her. he didn't want his baby sister to be taken away. staying with people she didn't even know when she still had him. he promised her a long time ago that he would protect her no matter what.This happen for a long time years in fact they were trying to stay hidden from the law.

Which was hard because everywhere that they went with someone who is willing to turn them in. one day Noka was doing some routine checking before they decided to hide again when he saw something strange. a boy with black hair and blue eyes when standing there protecting the place where they lived. “Hey what are you doing”Noka shouted at the black haired boy who lifted his head looking straight at him.

“You're hiding for some reason probably a very good reason right? the black hair boy said his eyes almost gleamed. “I won't let them take her she's the only family I have and I I'm the only family she has” Noka said getting quieter as he spoke.” see I knew you had a good reason it's not like you just be hiding for no good reason right?” the black headed boy said with a sort of sigh of relief.” who are you anyways?”Noka last almost on guard.

“ oh yeah how silly All of Me my name is Black” the black haired boy said. This made sense since his hair was black but still it was a weird name.” my name is oh wait you don't really need to know my name” Noka Said trying to keep his identity a secret.” oh I get it because you don't want anybody to find you you don't want anybody to know your name as well easy to find you that way huh?” black said.

“Go away you blow our cover”Noka said Trying to get him to leave.” I'm not going to go away your covers already been blown. I'm just here to protect you from it” black said looking like what he said was very genuine.”What do you mean our covers already been blown” Noka Said a bit angrily.” the reason I found you this because some goons or whatever we're over here” Black said putting the sword he was holding on his shoulder.

They were hiding in dilapidated building it was so crumbly black was unsure of how they even live there. for some reason Brittany came out of the building then hugs Black leg as if she knew him. “Brittany you can't just hug some random stranger's leg” Noka said trying to get her to go back inside.” but he's so nice.he said he will protect us even though nobody asked him to.we need somebody to protect us big brother” Brittany said trying to be cute so that he would let black stay.

“Fine but I don't want to hear it when he back stabs us” Noka said in a sour tone.” I'm sorry I know you don't trust me and that it's hard for you to trust anyone really but I promise I will never back stab you.I've been watching you for a long time actually also protecting you forever”Black said smiling down at Brittany. “What you're not serious are you?”Noka Ask more confused than anything.

They were walking in a group to go to a new place to hide out when a couple of goons jumped in their way .” give up the girl and no one will get hurt” the man said trying to grab for Britney.” no you can't have her she's the only family I have I've said this so many times now that I don't understand how nobody knows this” Noka said standing in front of her so they couldn't get to her. Black was now on guard with his sword drawn and ready to attack anyone who tried again.” don't even think about it you stupid little brat” the man said stupidly trying again.

Black sliced his shoulder making it impossible for him to grab it Brittany anymore.” haha! stupid you shouldn't have even tried to grab her” Noka said slightly laughing at the fact that he can use his arm.” I told you he would protect us” Brittany said innocently. “I Have more men you know you haven't won yet stupid kids” the man said slightly laughing even though it was painful. The rest of the men tried to jump at the kids.

“I don't want to have to hurt anyone but if you're going to take Brittany away from Noka then we're going to have a problem” black said putting his sword up to his face. “Get them” the man said in a demanding way. “You asked for it” Black said cutting the men across the chest not killing them but injuring them so they couldn't get up.

“Let's go black we have to get out of here before they send more Goons” Nova said grabbing both of them by the hand gently dragging them with him.” all right all right I'm coming" Black said. They walked on and on till they found a new building well not really new it was more dilapidated than the last a perfect hiding spot though. No one would believe there was actually someone living here right?

That night Black would not sleep actually he never slept. he was always worried that the one he loved would get killed just so they could take his sister away.” Black,what are you still doing awake? Noka ask in wonder.” I am protecting you as normal .well except you normally don't notice" Black said looking out the window as he sat on the window seal. “I'm sorry” Noka said genuinely sad.

“No it's okay really I was hiding from you just as much as you're hiding from those men I didn't want you to know that I even existed” Black said staring at the Moon.” Why I can tell that you really want to be with us …” Noka said looking at the side of his face in the Moonlight.” I was afraid that you wouldn't like me for who I really am” Black said one of his legs now dangling out the window.

“You're talking about the real you as in the sword toting type guy then I don't really mind” Noka said his face was turning a slight shade of pink.”You don't mind that all I want to do is protect you” black said turning back to look at him.” well I thought that's what a person who cares for you does”Noka said trying not to look into his blue gleaming eyes.

“You know I've never seen hair like yours before I met you Noka” Black said trying to change the subject. “Come here black it's cold outside when I get sick” Noka said with concern in his voice.” fine if it'll make you feel better I will get out of the window” Black said coming back inside.Noka grabbed him pulling him close Black was now shocked.”I am happier now that you're inside because I can do this” Noka said kissing him full on the lips. this made black even more shocked his eyes were very wide but for some reason he started kissing back.

When they stopped they were both out of breath because they held it for about five minutes.” now let's not make this a normal thing okay” black said even though he kind of wished it was a regular thing.” but it was just a little thank-you kiss for what you did today give them have to save us”Noka said almost taunting him.” if that's a thank you kiss then I wonder how you'd kiss me when you're not thanking me” Black said as a joke but Noka took it more serious then that.

“If you must know it would be way deeper and it would feel a lot more sexual” Noka said teasing poor Black his eyes were now shaking.” you're not serious are you?” Black said his voice quivering.”I'm totally serious” Noka said grabbing Black’s chin Kissing his soft lips it was so deep and this time he added Tongue. Black's face started turning red Noka placed his hand on Black’s chest letting go of his chin. Using his now free hand Noka Started rubbing Black’s butt.

Chapter 17-Anthony Borrows

When a baby was left with this man that had no idea what to do with it. The man's name was bill and this baby he got left with was actually his son. He called his son Anthony because his lover said that is the name they were going to name the baby. Little tony as he was called had blond hair with orange in it and beautiful orange eyes.

This baby boy grow up to be a lover of women. nothing could change the fact that he loved women. Since the day he started school Anthony Chase women and girls all over the place. he would ask them mostly things like do I look sexy The women said oh what a cute little boy you are. this kind of made Anthony mad he was going for sexy.

Girls just told him he was being silly. He chased skirts for years upon years trying to prove he wasn't back sexy. the only problem with that was even as a teenager no woman like the way he spoke. such foul language did he used to them he said such things as hey babe want to come to my place.Such stupid pickup lines That did not please women's Lust For Romance.

In high school he got a gay best friend who was named Isaac. Anthony told Isaac ‘I don't care if you're gay as long as you don't do anything to me’. Isaac agreed not to do anything to Anthony he also said ‘you're not really my type’. They had to live on campus and Isaac was one of his bunk mates.

The room was made for four boys at the time they only had to. for some reason they switched Isaac out to a different room. moving in this little shy boy named Billy who had white hair and blue eyes. Anthony did not like this boy because Billy wanted to dress as a girl. it's unnatural he told him.

“You can have one side of the room and I can have the other right?” Anthony said with disdain.” I don't think that's fair why do I have to stay on one side of the room Billy “said sadly. “You keep your dresses to your side that's the only reason I want you to stay over there" Anthony said he had a bitter scowl on his face.” I still don't see how that's fair just because I wear dresses it would be like telling you to stay on the other side of the room because you wear pants” Billy said trying to make a point.

“You're supposed to be a boy but I guess since you're so dainty you just believe you're girl” Anthony said with the tone that was bitter.” no that's not it I-i really just want to be like her” Billy said putting his head down.”Her?” Anthony asked seriously confused.” my mother she died when I was young” Billy said tears now streaming down his face.

“Now I feel like a jerk” Anthony said looking a bit down himself. “I will stay on my side if you promise not to make fun of me anymore” Billy said looking up trying to dry his eyes with his long sleeves. somehow seeing Billy cry actually made Anthony upset at himself. They had been on the opposite side of the room for a long time about a year or so.

One night Billy crawled into Anthony's bed he woke up looking behind him to see Billy but instead of kicking him out like normal he let him stay.” I really don't mind now it's not as weird as I thought it was” Anthony whisper to himself as he rolled back over. In the morning however Billy was nowhere to be found.

It wasn't a school day so he had to be somewhere that was not in the school. Anthony searched everywhere that he could think Billy would be. when he got home Billy was sitting on the bed waiting for him. he had something in his hand a little box with beautiful wrapping paper all over it.” I know you don't really like me but I bought you a birthday present anyways” Billy said innocently looking at the floor.

“I was looking everywhere for you. I was so scared something bad had happened to you only one person gets to be mean to you and it's me” Anthony said with a deep concern in his voice.” wait you really were looking for me?” Billy asked slightly confused.” why wouldn't I be you weren't here when I got up this morning” Anthony said hugging The smaller boy.

“ you never hug me.You must have been really concerned” Billy said only hugging his arm back.” I was really concerned about you and I don't hate you” Anthony said as he picked up the present that fell onto the floor.” go on open it I hope you like it the reason I was gone for so long it's because I didn't know what you wanted” Billy said looking Shyly down.

Anthony open the present it was a new watch that is exactly what he needed. It told the time, month and year which was very helpful Because Anthony never knew what day it was .” thank you” Anthony said Billy smile now it's the first time he had ever said thank you. “You're welcome Billy said happily.”I love you Billy" Anthony Said They were shocked by these words.

Chapter 18-Corey san Kiole

A normal boy or so everyone thought born to the kiole family he is the out child.His mother had two other Sons that she cared about more than him. their names are Casey and Beck were not the sweetest children in the world. They hated Corey because he was different from them. He basically had to raise himself.

Their father was never there he always had to work. he loved Corey more than the other boys because he was so sweet.He was helpful and always did what he was told even when it made no sense to him at all. his mother asked him to ridiculous things just to spite him.

It was the first day of school this has been the first time he had ever been allowed out of the house. his dad was actually home for once so he took him to school. dropping him off at the front gate Cory could see all the different children running around. “Goodbye son”his father said as he pulled away from the school driving off into the distance.

His brothers push him down Scrambling to get to the school before him. This was normal for Corey at least,not so normal for the Boy Who was standing there watching.” Hey are you alright do they always push you around like that?”the boy with with dark brown hair and very green eyes Shouted.” yeah I'm okay they always push me around it's all right “Corey said almost having the shout himself because the boys so far away.

The boy ran up to Corey so he could hear him better. my name is Zander what's your name?”the boy asked with a big grin on his face. “my name is Corey nice to meet you Zander” Corey said a little bit shyly. “Hey Corey let's go to class before we late” Zander said Motioning 4 Cory to Follow him. “All right but I really should get my books out of my locker Cory said trying not to seem rude but also shyly looking at him with blush in his face.

After getting his books from his locker decided to go to class. in class he saw Zander sitting at one of the desks. “Hey Corey I saved you seat if you don't mind sitting with me” Zander said smiling from ear-to-ear. “Thanks I guess I could start calling you my friend now” Corey said trying not to show the actual emotion in his face. “Yeah that would be cool I don't really have that many friends so you be like my first friend ever” Zander said even though it didn't quite seem right to him.

Sadly Zander had to move away Middle School and they didn't get to talk anymore. this made Corey sad Zander really was the only friend he ever had. not even his mother,father or brothers care anything about him like Zander did. Corey had gotten a job at the library putting books away, helping people find books, sometimes he would sit at the counter and take books the people that checked out also giving them new books period

On the first day of high school Cory really didn't want to go to school. when he started walking and cross the long path that led up to the school. he could see someone he hadn't seen in a long time it was Zander he couldn't believe his eyes. “Zander Zander” Corey kind of shouted so that way Zander could hear him. “Oh my goodness it's you. Corey I've missed you so much” Zander said the Grin that Corey once new came back.

Ran to each other hugging because this was the first time they had seen each other in a long time. “Wait a second. Why did you leave?” Corey said now confused.”Well you see I left because it was a family matter” Zander said not smiling but almost looking confused himself. “It doesn't matter you are back now. all though you could have told me” Corey said looking up at Zander with his head on his chest.

“I'm sorry I didn't even know I was moving it was a last minute thing Zander said tears filling in his eyes because he new how Corey felt. “It's okay really I'm glad because now I know you're safe” Corey said really really trying so hard not to cry while looking into Zander's eyes. “I thought something bad happened to me Zander” asked slightly confused.

“Yes I did” Corey said hugging him. “Sorry to have worried you then but as you can clearly see I am perfectly fine” Zander said hugging Corey back sort of picking him up. “Why don't we catch up. want to go out and eat or something” Cory asked with stars in his eyes. “ Sure no problem that sounds great” Zander said As Cory took his hand dragging him into this Cafe.

It was a big place with lots of tables and lots of people. everyone seem to be friendly the waitress asked what they wanted to eat or maybe just a drink. They both ordered their food when they sat down.” it really has been a long time hasn't it” Zander said with a smile on his face.” I really would like to come over to your house and maybe we could talk more later tonight” Corey said shyly his hands in between his legs. “Yeah that's fine I don't mind. Oh wait don't you think you should ask your folks first” Zander said trying to look under his bangs.

“No they wouldn't even care if I went out and stayed out all night anyways” Corey said looking even more depressed than he was before.” all right after the food why don't we go home to my house maybe take a shower” Zander said trying to cheer him up.” You think I stink? Silly” Corey asked giggling slightly.” no I don't think you stink but I know I do” Zander said.

Later that night they went to Zander's house. he open the door it was a pretty small apartment they call it a house but really it was smaller than that.” do you really live here?” Corey asked looking around a bit.Zander close the door walking into the small bedroom taking off his shirt as he went.” I'm going to take a shower Corey” Zander said with a smug look. “I need to shower too. but I don't think there's enough room in your tiny little shower for me” Corey said teasing Xander.” actually my shower isn't that small” Zander said kind of giggling.

Cory quickly took off his shirt as well.” so can I take a shower with you then” Corey asked trying to look so innocent. “Of course you can but you never know what will happen in the shower” Zander said trying to be mysterious. “ Silly stop being weird” Corey said as they both were taking off there pants.”fine,But I don't want to hear it when something happens” Zander said taking off the last bit of clothes he had on.

Zander walk into the bathroom Corey then quickly took off the rest of his clothes and ran in there after him.” wow your bathroom is bigger than your entire apartment” Corey said more confused.” do you like your water hot or just warm?” Zander ask avoiding the Subject.” I don't mind hot water” Corey said trying to look over Zander's shoulder as he turned the water to scalding hot. “Go ahead get in I'll let you be in front” Zander said with a gentle tone.

They both got into the shower the hot water felt good Corey forgot though that Zander was to be behind him. “Cory can I wash your back I mean you are in front of me” Zander ask Quarry turned around looking at him.” okay you can wash my back but please don't mess with my butt hole” Corey said being very serious.” well I can't make any promises” Zander said trying not to smirk.

“ I was not kidding I'm very sensitive there” Corey said his face turning a light shade of red because of the Heat.” I will try to restrain myself but like I said I can't really promise you that I want because it's hard for me I haven't seen you in such a long time” Zander said trying to be empathetic to the fact that he was in fact very sensitive in that area.

They were washing themselves then Zander started washing Corey's back trying to not touch his sensitive butt. all he could do is get closer so he could wash better Zander didn't know that his private area was touching his bum.” hey I said it was sensitive” Cory said with a slight tone that made him sound angry.

“Oh man I'm sorry I didn't even realize that I was touching you” Zander said trying to be innocent.” well it didn't feel that weird as long as you don't touch me with your hand I think I'll be fine” Corey said looking back.” will you wash my back?” Zander asked.” sure no problem but you'll have to turn around so I can get to your back” Corey said his tone had softened. Corey turned all the way around they were now facing each other.

“Well this is not what I expected” Zander said trying to make a joke.” are you going to turn around?” Corey asked but instead Zander got closer. Their skin was now touching It was warm and wet. Corey eyes were now wide as their private parts also touched. “I don't know if I can hold back you're so wet and your skin is so soft” Zander said his voice was soft and low.

“You can't touch but not my butt okay?” Corey said his face was now as red as a tomato.” you don't have to worry I won't go all the way well unless you want me to” Zander said with a slight smirk. He then put hand on Corey's chest right where his nipple is.”Be gentle” Corey said Swinging his hips back and forth acting shy.” no need to be shy I'm not going to hurt you” Zander said taking two fingers around his little nipple rubbing up and down.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 19-Faith

Faith and Joy where partners in a place in the sky. One had powers of the flames of faith. The other had powers of the ice of joy. They fought monsters together defending the beings that lived their. Sadly Faith started being mean to Joy. One day flames got between them killing Faith. His soul went to earth and became a new person. This also happened for Joy who missed his Faith.He was given to this couple as a newborn child in the woman's womb.

The supposed father of Faith knew he wasn't his son or at least the one that he was hoping for. it was really hard for Faith because he knew he was different from all of the people he knew. He grew up like any normal boy not knowing he had powers to control fire. somehow though his supposed father knew.

At the age of 10 the father figure he knew made a device and placed him inside. it was cold in there this device froze him in time.The man never wanted safe to come out because he was sure he was evil not of the church. he told his wife that he had died so he put him in there to preserve his body.

When it was his 15th birthday Faith did awaken from his icy slumber. the door opened slowly the woman was scared he wasn't supposed to be alive. the man was shocked he thought for sure that would have killed him.” oh my son I thought you were dead your father told me you were dead and that's why he put you in this freezer thing” the woman said hugging her son.

“Well it's not true I wasn't dead he put me in the freezer so I may never use the powers that I seemingly have although I don't know how to use them I didn't even know I had them. I heard him say it everyday that I would never come out and use my Powers hurt anyone I would never hurt anyone because since I was little you taught me to be of the church” Faith said with a proud air. He stepped out of the device naked Faith to the window his now long flaming red hair went all the way to the floor and past.

“Let's get you all cleaned up baby” his mother said as she went up to him. “Mother am I really your son?” Faith ask his hair was fluttering in the wind of the open window. “The gods gave you to us when I couldn't really have a child. but I still love you all the same came from me and to me that makes you my real son I don't care if your hair is different or if you can use powers that none of us have I know you're a good boy that I love you more than anything in the world” his mother said with tears In her eyes.

“All right Mom,But now I feel like I have to leave like I don't belong here” faith said trying not to look her in the eyes.” I understand but here put on some clothes” his mother said handing him some clothes. Faith Quickly put on the clothes and started down the stairs.” oh no you don't. I'm not going to let you go out there and hurt people with that power of yours” the man said Faith did not even consider him,his father.

The man grabbed Faith by the hair trying to cut it all off he only got half of it. So Faith ran off down the stairs into the street.” now you get back here” the man said shouting out the window. “No I'm going on my own adventure now” Faith said running down the street. He ran into a boy with icy blue hair and light blue eyes.”Oh I'm sorry” Faith said as he grabbed the boy's hand before he fell.

“No it's fine I'm so clumsy” the icy blue hair boy said as Faith pulled him back up. “How rude allow me to introduce my self i am Faith” Faith said bowing a bit. “they call me Joy” the icy headed boy said.” that is beautiful name joy” Faith said with a smile. The man who locked Faith in a ice chest was coming now and Faith knew that he would try to harm Joy to find out where he went. So he grabbed Joy by the hand running as fast as he could till they reached buildings that had been abandoned.

“What was that about Faith?”Joy asked panting a bit. “Sorry i seen the man that locked me in a ice chest” Faith said looking at him with a slight smile. “Why did he do that?” Joy asked a little concerned. “He is evil i had to take you or he would have hurt you” Faith said looking around the corner. Joy then saw they were still holding hands this made him smile.

“We should stay here for tonight or awhile” Faith said now taking him inside.” We don't have any food,bedding,clothes and probably lights” Joy said concerned. “Don't worry we are just taking a look inside” Faith said when they went in. it was clean and the power was on but it looked no one lived there. “Can we get the other stuff then?” Joy said.

Then they went to the market and Faith used the cloak his mother gave him to cover them so that man would not find them. In the store faith made sure to buy more of everything for the both of them. “Buy what you want okay Joy” Faith said as he was buying clothes for himself. “We need something to eat out of” Joy whispered to himself.

When they finished Faith took Joys hand gently leading him back to the building. Everything in the building worked even the stove. So Joy cooked them some food which was eaten in no time. Due to the fact they were both almost starving. “You tired Joy” Faith asked but joy was already asleep on his lap.

“Good night Joy” Faith said looking down at him. For some reason he started to have visions of his past life as Faith the god of the fire of Faith. He also remembered that faith was the god of the ice of Joy. though it never showed him how he got here he knew he had to have hurt Joy to be down on earth.

“I am sorry Joy if i hurt you in a past life i will be better this time” Faith said then he started to glow orangish red. Joy was also glowing a icy blue color. “Don't worry you won't hurt him your heart has already changed” a voice said Joy then woke up. Faith gently took his hand pulling him close. “I am giving back your god powers but you are still human and you have to prove you love him more than anything in the world or i take them back and i will make you weak” the voice said Faith looked shocked.

“I don't need powers i have him before i even knew your name i knew you were mine i know it is too early but Joy will you be with me”Faith said very quickly. “Are you trying to court him?” the voice said. “It worked i will be with you if you promise not to hurt me” Joy said tears of pure happiness floated upward off his face. “I promise cross my heart and hope to die” Faith said looking straight at Joy.

“Kiss him to seal the promise if you break your promise i will make sure your death is slow and painful” the voice said. “Hold on what if i make him cry cause i got hurt” Faith asked. “That is not hurting him i mean if he is actually hurt as in physically” the voice said. “Yeah alright i got it” Faith said. “Kiss him already” the voice said then faith gently cupped Joy’s chin taking his bottom lip then his whole mouth.

The two lights turned into one light that was now a purple color. When they let go both where panting from kissing so long. “Good night you two” the voice said setting them down beside each other. “Night Joy i love you” Faith said closing his eyes holding Joy’s hand. “I love you two Faith good night” Joy said with a smile curling up to Faith.

Chapter 20-Oakland

Bloody limping in the forest knowing his wife was mad at him a grey ware cat tried to find a new place to sleep for the night. All the sudden he heard a baby crying that swept over the cold snow. The ware cat started to run as fast as he could to the source of the cry. When he got there it was in a huge ditch the grey ware cat tried to stop but fell in tumbling down hill. At the end he could barely stand this did not stop him. He got up and went over to this little pink thing that had not claws or fur to keep it safe. He picked up the small human child in his mouth and started to run home stopping briefly to catch his breath.

When he got home this tired cat laid the baby down in front of his wife then sadly looked at her. “How can i be mad at you,look at you and you brought back a baby” the lady with two different tails said.

She then picked up the baby as she licked all his wounds. “What happened Ackheli” the lady asked he just looked at her then drew a oak leaf in the sand. “Oakland park the baby shall be named Oakland” she said ruffling his hair gently.Ackheli smiled slightly laying down on his front paws. He healed after a week or so.

They raised the baby as their own. Oakland got more curious everyday adventuring through the woods. Climbing the trees running through the forest coping the animal noises he heard. He was still hard to teach him English for his cat mom. Due to fact that her husband was mute so Oakland would not talk either.

Before the couple knew it he was old enough to go out alone without one of them tailing him.so he was running through the woods when he heard something usually. It was something whining in pain he started in that direction. Oakland then seen a human boy tangled up in some brambles tears rolling down his face. The boy had short black that stuck to his face.

Oakland’s eyes widened in fear he did not know what to do. He ran back to the hollowed out tree grabbing his knife he made by hand. Then running back jumping up cutting the vines that were holding the boy. Oakland then grabbed the falling boy right out of the air his breathing was labored. So Oakland decided to take him to his mother and father.

He came in laying the boy in front of his parents with a sad face. “He is badly injured Ackheli” mother said to her husband. Ackheli nodded turning into a human looking to the ceiling. “He is asking the gods to help him heal the human boy” mother then gently pulling Oakland close to her. A light went into Ackheli’s throat beaming out onto the boy healing him.

The boy sat up but father started to fall mother ran over grabbing him. “The human boy is healed” mother said sounding a bit mad. “Where am i?” the boy asked moving some of his hair back revealing his blue eyes.”this is my families hollowed out tree” mother said with a growl. Father shook his head no touching her head.

“Is he hurt because of me” the human boy asked Ackheli shook his head no. writing weak in the sand to show he was fine. “You sure?”mother asked he nodded yes. “Alright” mother said holding him in her arms. “Oak…” Oakland tried to say his name. Ackheli started swishing his tail around happy that Oakland spoke.

“Calm down my love let see if he can say his own name fully” mother said her two tail swishing around as well. “Oak..lan” Oakland tried again the boy got it. “Your name is Oakland right” the boy said and Oakland smiled nodding. “Yes” the boy said. “Y-yes” Oakland said copying the boy. “Oh yeah i am peter can you say peter?” the boy asked Oakland who was staring at the boy really hard.

“P-pe...ter peter” Oakland said smiling happy he could speak. “Alright i am lost could you help me back” Peter asked Oakland nodded. “Go on take him back okay Oak” mother said then he grabbed peter’s arm taking him to the river. Pointing to the river there was beautiful rock in the bottom. “You want me to wash up in the river” Peter asked.

“Yes peter” Oakland said shaking his head yes. Then Peter took off his shirt washing off his chest and wetting his hair make sure to get all the dirt. “Can we go now?” Peter asked moving his wet hair. “Yes” Oakland said but then it started to rain. “I can't go home right now can i?” Peter asked Oakland nodded pulling him into a hollowed out tree.

The two slept in the tree all night long.when the sun hit Oakland’s eyes he woke up shaking Peter wake up. “We have to go don't we” Peter asked Oakland nodded taking his hand guiding him to the town. At the edge of the town Oakland stop nodded toward the town. “I can't leave you Oakland” Peter said with a sad face.

All the sudden some men grabbed Oakland. “Peter” Oakland said reaching out for him. “This wild child can talk” the man said holding one of his arms while his body dangled. Oakland was panting in fear then he swung his body kicking the man in the face. He let go Oakland jumped into a tree almost taunting them.

“Bye Oakland” Peter said almost walking away. “Peter” Oakland said standing up in the tree. “Yes Oakland” Peter said looking at him. Oakland pointing to his eye then the town. “Show you the town” Peter asked Oakland shrugged like sorta. “Let me think did you want to see my family” Peter asked now he nodded yes.

“Come here wild boy” the man said. “Jump to me Oakland” Peter said holding out his arms Oakland jumped into his arms. Peter then ran to his house closing the door. “Peter is that you” a girly voice said. “Yes it is mom i brought a friend that i found in the forest home” Peter said taking Oakland into his room. Then a man with long blond hair rounded the corner.

“Make sure to clean him up for diner and i was so worried about you peter” the blond man said then peter took Oakland into the bathroom.” yes my mom is a man” Peter said to Oakland. “Baby you can let him use your clothes” the blonde man said as Peter was taking off what little clothes he had on. “Okay mom” Peter said turning on the water.

“Water can you say water” Peter said splashing the water on Oakland. “W-wat..er water” Oakland said with a giggle. “Come here” Peter said Oakland came over then they got in the bath tube. Peter washed him then got Oakland out the tube. “Time to dry you” Peter said holding out his arms with a towel in it.

Soft warm towel was now wrapped around Oakland's body. “Towel” Peter said trying to get Oakland to say it. “T-to...wel towel” Oakland said then hugging Peter trying to dry him off. “Thanks Oak” Peter said taking him back to his room. Then taking off his wet pants Oakland’s eyes got wide he pointed to his private parts. “Yes my private part you have one two silly” Peter said Oakland uncovered himself looking down.

Peter pointed to his private part. “Pri..vate part” Oakland said smiling. “Yes,here” Peter said handing him some clothes. Oakland just held them till Peter got dressed. So he had to dress Oakland after that the door opened another man with black hair came in. “Oak look it is my dad” Peter said running into the living room. “Dad” Oakland said running into the living room with the towel on his head. “Did i get another a son” the black haired one said jokingly taking the towel of Oakland’s head. “This is Oakland he found me in the forest i was injured” Peter said looking up at his dad.” boys diner is done” Peter’s mom said as Peter took his dad and Oakland to the dining room.

“Pete when did you get back” Peter’s mom said Oakland was taught to sit in a chair proper by Peter. Then Peter sat down at the table near him. “I just got back sweetie ask Peter” Pete said sitting down by his son. “Did he?” the blonde asked put the food in the bowls. “Yes momma” Peter said starting to eat.

“I love you Ali” Pete said kissing the blonde on the mouth. “I love you too” Ali said giving him food the sitting down about to eat. Oakland stood up kissing Peter on the lips like Peter’s mother and father did. “I-i love you Peter” Oakland said everyone was shocked. “I-i actually have feelings for you too” Peter said kissing him back.

Chapter 21-Rary Sosa

Since he was little Rary had been mean to everyone. Pushing everyone around he would bite people just to giggle at them. He hated people getting mad at him. Rary was always mad at everyone because he knew no one wanted him any ways. Most of the time he would stay away from people so he would not hurt them.

Today he started elementary school as always he pushed everyone he could down. When he got to this boy with long pinkish red hair Rary could not push him down. “Move” Rary said the boy turned around. Big tears were in his pink eyes looking at Rary. “i am sorry can you please move” Rary said more kindly.

“I would but i can’t” the boy said still crying. “Oh why not?” Rary asked in concern.this was real concern for another human being. “I hurt my leg” the boy said quickly Rary picked him taking the boy to the nurse. “Fix him now” Rary said in a demanding tone. “Alright what is your name little one” the nurse asked getting the bandages and stuff to clean the wound.

“My name is Sunska” He cleaned the wound out then bandaged his knee. “There you go sweetie” the nurse said looking at Rary. “did you fix him?” Rary asked in a harsh tone. “I did what i could i am only a school nurse” the nurse then Rary throw a canister at him. The man who was the nurse put his arms to guard his face.

The objects inside the canister came out hitting the man's arms making bruises. When the canister hit the man’s wrist Sunska’s eyes got wide. “Ahh!” the man said in pain grabbing his wrist. “Why did you do that?” Sunska asked looking like he was going to cry. Rary looked down actually feeling bad for what he did. “It is okay i am fine” the nurse said still holding his wrist.

“I am a *ss hole” Rary said looking away from Sunska’s judging eyes. “Please don't cuss in the school building” the nurse said getting the bandages off the floor. “Whatever” Rary said crossing his arms. “Could you help me Sunska” the nurse said handing him the bandages. Then Sunska gently wrapped the man's wrist. “There you go” Sunska said as he finished wrapping his wrist. The man the stood up and smiled at them.

“Don't worry i am fine” the nurse said then Sunska jumped off the table. “I will take you back to class” Rary said still looking down. “If you say you're sorry to the nurse man” Sunska said a bit upset. “Sorry Rary said not looking at the man.” like you mean it” Sunska said crossing his arms. “I am sorry i have a bad temper and lash out” Rary said looking up at the man.

“It is fine i am always getting hurt anyways” the man said then the two walked to class. “don't do something like that again or i will punish you” Sunska said Rary’s eyes got wide. Sunska giggled a bit this how they would always be. Rary was only nice to Sunska for some odd reason. They became best friends telling each other everything.

The years had passed by so quickly. They both where now 15 years old and going to high school. Rary was still as bad as ever only to other people. He got into fights and always was late to school. This year however was different if he kept fighting he could end up in jail. So Sunska tried everything in his power to stop him.

It was the first day of school and a kid was making fun of Sunska so Rary started a fight. “Stop it you're gonna get put in jail” Sunska urged pulling on his arm. His pinkish red hair fling back and forth as he pulled. Rary did not realize what he did till he did it. Rary smacked Sunska in the face he hit the ground and the fight then stopped.

“Oh my gosh i can't believe i did that Sunska i am sorry” Rary said trying to help him up. “No go away” Sunska said turning his face away holding his cheek. “Please i am sorry” Rary said most sincere but Sunska got up crying running away. “No your not go ahead and get arrested” Sunska said.

A couple weeks later Rary stopped fighting. As soon someone fought and Rary did not fight back the cops came to arrest him. They had him cuffs trying to put him in the car. “No no he did not even fight back” Sunska said pulling on the cop's arm. “Is that true?” the cop asked turning around. Most of the crowd said yes which was surprising since almost all of them wanted to fight him.

They released him and Sunska hugged him. “Don't do that again” Sunska said crying a bit. “I was really sorry and i have been meaning to tell you something but i think you don't feel the same” Rary said then looked down. “I love you that is why it hurt so much” Sunska said jumping on him. “I love you too that is why i stopped fighting” Rary said holding him up in the air the made their foreheads touch which made Sunska blush.

Chapter 22-Lance Ash

Sadly this boy was abandoned. He was not sad in fact he wanted to help as many boys as he could. So he formed a gang called photosynthesis. They were all twelve years old or older. “Yay you guys are now my family” lance said with a smile. “Don't we need a place to stay?” asked a boy. “Yes we do” Lance or that is what he called himself said.

They scoured the city looking for a place to stay. Everywhere was a place they had to pay for none of them had money. They were all orphans or homeless which means no money. Till they finally found an abandoned warehouse. It has a whole house in it like beds and furniture so they decided this was the base.

Within the four years it took to be old enough on the streets at least to carry something to protect them self. They had gained lots of new members hundreds upon hundreds. Lance was of course the leader the second in command was black haired boy with bright green eyes. All of the normal people where scared of this gang even though they were not bad.

“Keith i need to know i can trust you” Lance said to his second in command. “Don't worry you can trust me i would give you my very life” Keith said putting the gun on his shoulder. Lance went to bed and Keith went to a tattoo parlor. He got a crown with Lance’s name on it when he went to leave but a bunch of guys surrounded him.

“Don't hurt him just yet hold him” the boss of the men said as two men held each of his arms. The man ripped his shirt off then took the bandage off the tattoo. “Lance huh? Where is he?” the boss screamed pulling on his hair.”i will never tell you” Keith said the boss punched him in the stomach. Keith screamed in pain spitting when he hit him.

“Tell me” the boss yelled in his ear. “I won't tell the ash gang where he is” Keith said spitting in his face. “Beat him but don't kill him we will use him” the boss said and they beat the crap out of him the put him in the back of their car. In the warehouse where they live Keith woke up with tape on his mouth and his hands tied.

The boss sent the tape of them beating him to make him mad. He also showed Lance the tattoo that Keith got on his shoulder blade. “If you don't come alone we will kill your loyal boy” the boss said on the video. It had a note that said that it was a trade off and that Keith would be set free. Of course he knew that it was a trap.

Lance did not care when he seen the tattoo it made the decision final. At the Ash gang ware house he stood out front. “I am here no let him go” Lance shouted then they brought out Keith he could barely walk. “This is a trade off boy” the boss said as they throw Keith. “No Lance don't i am not worth it” Keith said coughing. “I was never going to hurt him idiot” the boss of the Ash gang said.

“what?”Keith said confused. “Then why hurt him” Lance screamed pointing at Keith. “I had to call you out some how son” the boss of the Ash gang said. “what?”Keith said even more confused. “My parents abandoned me” Lance said looking at him. “No your mother took you from me because he was one of my toys anyways those were my bad times i don't do that anymore right guys” the boss of the Ash gang said.

“He was murdered in the alley where you were abandoned at” the boss said using air quotes around abandoned. “So my name is Lance Ash” Lance said confused. “Yes and i want you in my gang” the boss said. “No i made my own gang” Lance said the boss snapped his finger and a man had a knife up to Keith’s neck. “Did you just refuse me?” the boss said with a sadistic grin. “Yes i did and i think this is way mother ran away from you” Lance said pointing at him. “You're right he hated me” the boss said looking down.

“Well you did rape him” Lance said with a weird face. “No i loved him. How about this i let him go free and you stay with me” the boss said bugging out. “No because you have a man putting a knife against the man’s neck that i love” Lance said everyone was now shocked. “Let him go.son i have missed you so much” the boss said the man took the knife away from keith’s neck. “I will not join your gang mine needs me” Lance said putting his foot down.

“Ok how about this then we help your gang when it is in trouble” the boss said. “Okay if you promise that none of your men will rape mine” Lance said helping Keith stand up. “Fine i promise if the do you deal with them and you pick the meeting place where we can both meet up to talk about stuff together” the boss said trying to be nice.

“Deal let's shake on it” Lance said putting out his free hand. “Fine” the boss said shaking his hand. “Can we leave he needs medical help?” Lance said helping him up again. “Hold on a moment here” the boss said handing him a cell phone. “What is it?” Lance asked. “Use it to call me it already has my number on it. Now you can go” the boss said letting them leave.

“You had me so worried Keith” Lance said as he kissed his cheek. “I am sorry they jumped me after i got the tattoo” Keith said hanging his head. “I like the tat by the way” Lance said smiling a bit. “I do love you too Lance” Keith said coughing a bit. “I can tell. Don't die on me okay” Lance said setting him down a moment so he could wipe his eyes.

“Don't cry it is my fault” Keith said putting his hand on his head. “Our wrists are bruised” Lance said crying more. Keith pulled him close to his sweaty and bloody chest. “I won't die just yet you need me to much” Keith said jokingly.”shush” Lance said looking up taking his hand then Keith leaned down a bit putting the tip of Lance’s ear in his mouth. They both were blushing so hard from what he just did.

Chapter 23-Danny Star

This happy couple were having a baby together. The mother of the unborn baby called him Danny. When he was born Danny lost his mother at birth. The father so upset that the baby he never wanted,killed his wife. So the day he was to take Danny home the father tried to leave the baby at the hospital. The hospital staff made him take Danny home.

Once home the enraged father throw Danny to the floor screaming. “You stupid brat you killed my wife.” of course Danny did not understand what his supposed father was saying. The baby started to cry a neighbor heard the cry and came over knocking on the star’s door. The man opened door to see a young man with a baby in his arms.

“I heard crying i thought someone was hurt” the young man said then seen Danny on the floor.the man grabbed the young man by the arm. “Stop you will make me drop my son” the young man said as the baby in his arms started to cry. “My son killed my wife and you don't look old enough to be a father” the man said in his ear.

“That is not true he is a baby your wife died of complications of giving birth” the young man said trying to hold the baby close to his chest with one arm. “You don't know anything i never wanted a kid” the man said throwing the other out the door slamming it shut.

Years and years of torture did not make Danny a mean person. He was however not allowed to go to school even though the man kicked him out the house. Today when he got kicked out of his house there was a boy about his age playing basketball. The boy stopped when he seen Danny the ball bounced and rolled away.

He ran over to Danny’s yard because he lived across the straight.”you okay?” the boy asked. “I am fine he always does that if he does not beat me unconscious” Danny said looking down.”he beats you why” the boy said looking like he was going to cry. “Don't be sad he says i killed my mother” Danny said looking away.

“That is not true she wanted you and you never asked for her to give her life for you” the boy said wiping tears off his face.”you think so?” Danny asked with a little joy. “Yes my mother died giving birth but my father was just happy he had me because he was so young” the boy said smiling then looking down.

“Oh yeah my name is Danny what is yours?” Danny said now smiling. “My name is Gabriel like the angel” the boy said then his eyes got wide. “What is wrong Gabriel?” Danny asked blinking in confusion. “Your arm is bleeding,you're coming home with me now” Gabriel said picking him up. “I can't my dad will hurt you” Danny said struggling.

“With this wound i should call the police” Gabriel said taking him inside the house. “Gabriel you need to wash up diner will be done soon” a man said in another room. “Dad i need your help i made a new friend and his father beats him.his name is Danny and his arm is bleeding bad” Gabriel said the man ran to where they where.”Danny the little baby that was laying on the floor when your dad broke my arm” the man said smiling.

“My dad broke your arm i am sorry he does that to me a lot” Danny said looking sad. “No it is fine it healed all up but i tried to tell him you did not cause her to die she gave her life for yours because she wanted to” the man said as he started to cry. “Dad” Gabriel said the man looked up. “You're here now and i won't let him hurt you. Gabe can you fetch the medical kit from the bathroom please” the man said Gabe ran up the stairs to the bathroom bring down the kit handing it to his dad.

“Is he going to die?” Gabe asked crying.”no darling he won't die if i get it bandaged” the man said ripping the tattered shirt off. Then wrapping the big gash in his shoulder that went all the way to his wrist. “Hand me the needle and a bottle that says pain relief” the man said Gabe handed him the items. The man used a pad with brown stuff on it to wipe Danny’s neck.

Danny was scared by this point so he was crying. “Don't cry Danny this is to stop the pain i promise it won't hurt just a little pinch ok.take his hand Gabe please” the man said Gabe gently took his hand. “See i am here” Gabe said the man had already done the shot. “See all done did you even feel that?” the man asked but Danny was falling asleep.

“Daddy is he di..” Gabe was trying to ask.”no darling this drug does different things to people it makes him sleepy. I am going to put him in the spare room” the man said. “No dad i want to take care of him put him in my room” Gabe said grabbing his dad's shirt. “Okay i will check on him later then” the man said laying him in Gabe’s bed.

“Get better Danny because you and i are going to play games together maybe some basketball or even video games” Gabe said wiping tears off his own face. The man was happy to see his son worried for some one but it also made him sad. He knew that Danny had to go to a real hospital probably tomorrow and that he might not be better for a long time.

Later that night Danny woke up he was still drowsy. “Gabe” Danny called sitting up seeing his arms wrapped up shoulder to fingers. “I am here” Gabe said standing up then smiled down at Danny. “Does it hurt?” Gabe asked.”no it does not” Danny said looking around. “This is my room” Gabe said with a big smile.

“I see that” Danny said putting his hurt arm behind himself to keep his balance. “I wish i could kiss it better” Gabe said taking his arm kissing Danny’s hand all the way to his shoulder. Danny was blushing so hard. “Umm thank you that made it feel way better” Danny said Gabe then got on the bed in Danny's lap. “Lay down you still need to rest” Gabe said putting Danny flat on the bed the laid on his chest.

Chapter 24-Kurtius Terra

Laying in front of a monastery crying a infant with passion. The monk brought the boy in. the council decided to keep the child and raise him as a monk. So he was taught that only spiritual stuff mattered. They named him Kurtius Terra because of his dirt brown eyes. Everyone in the monastery was to clean the whole place. So when he was old enough they made him help clean.

Kurtius learned so many things such as responsibility and to care for everyone no matter how annoying. Soon his patients would be put to the test in a couple of weeks they were going to take in some homeless kids. He was in charge of the kids during the day showing how to help clean up and such. This year he was 16 years old so he was old enough to have to keep his private area private.

The day had come there were little kids and even teenagers. One teenage boy with black hair kept staring at Kurtius since they got there. He also would not do anything to help the monastery. “Please if you don't help i get in trouble” Kurtius said to the boy in passing. “Really?” the boy said grabbing Kurtius holding his arms. “Please release me you will get in trouble” Kurtius said struggling.

“What is your name brother monk?” the boy asked still holding him. “Kurtius” Kurtius said as he stop struggling. “My name is Owen,Kurt” Owen said then the other monks came running. He let go hopping the fence out of the monastery. “Were you injured Kurtius” another monk asked. “No he just held my arms” Kurt said walking away.

That night Kurt heard screaming from the little house thing they had put the children. He ran out there to see a man trying to hurt the teenage boy. “Hey leave him alone” Kurt said the man swung at him. Kurt just ducked tripping the man making him fall for some reason he went to see if Owen was okay. ”Are you okay Owen?” Kurt asked.

The man got up and Owen pushed Kurt out the way. Owen got stabbed in the arm he screamed in pain the guard monks came running. “What is happening?” one of them asked. “I a man was trying to pleasure himself with one of the teenagers and he got stabbed in the arm. “Where is the man who is supposed to be watching them” he asked they looked around he was nowhere to be found.

Kurt had to clean out the wound after the knife was out. He then wrapped the wound sleeping in the little place that the children stayed all night. He did this for a while before Owen decided that this was a permanent thing. So Owen went over to where Kurt was sleeping he was so curious about this weird boy.

He pulled down his pants Kurt did not feel anything. Owen then seen that he had some weird thing on hi private parts he did not know that it was part of the monk thing. He took it off to see his private part he touched it which made Kurt shiver a bit. Owen was a dirty boy this just excited him. Owen wanted to see more but Kurt woke up.