Banned
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Kohaku tsubasa Inventory
    Tokiya Valentine - Naruto Mikazuki Gift 4 2016 Mikazuki Gift 1 2016

Re: 112 (yaoi)

Chapter 21-Rary Sosa

Since he was little Rary had been mean to everyone. Pushing everyone around he would bite people just to giggle at them. He hated people getting mad at him. Rary was always mad at everyone because he knew no one wanted him any ways. Most of the time he would stay away from people so he would not hurt them.
    Today he started elementary school as always he pushed everyone he could down. When he got to this boy with long pinkish red hair Rary could not push him down. “Move” Rary said the boy turned around. Big tears were in his pink eyes looking at Rary. “i am sorry can you please move” Rary said more kindly.
    “I would but i can’t” the boy said still crying. “Oh why not?” Rary asked in concern.this was real concern for another human being. “I hurt my leg” the boy said quickly Rary picked him taking the boy to the nurse. “Fix him now” Rary said in a demanding tone. “Alright what is your name little one” the nurse asked getting the bandages and stuff to clean the wound.
    “My name is Sunska” He cleaned the wound out then bandaged his knee. “There you go sweetie” the nurse said looking at Rary. “did you fix him?” Rary asked in a harsh tone. “I did what i could i am only a school nurse” the nurse then Rary throw a canister at him. The man who was the nurse put his arms to guard his face.
    The objects inside the canister came out hitting the man's arms making bruises. When the canister hit the man’s wrist Sunska’s eyes got wide. “Ahh!” the man said in pain grabbing his wrist. “Why did you do that?” Sunska asked looking like he was going to cry. Rary looked down actually feeling bad for what he did. “It is okay i am fine” the nurse said still holding his wrist.
    “I am a *ss hole” Rary said looking away from Sunska’s judging eyes. “Please don't cuss in the school building” the nurse said getting the bandages off the floor. “Whatever” Rary said crossing his arms. “Could you help me Sunska” the nurse said handing him the bandages. Then Sunska gently wrapped the man's wrist. “There you go” Sunska said as he finished wrapping his wrist. The man the stood up and smiled at them.
    “Don't worry i am fine” the nurse said then Sunska jumped off the table. “I will take you back to class” Rary said still looking down. “If you say you're sorry to the nurse man” Sunska said a bit upset. “Sorry Rary said not looking at the man.” like you mean it” Sunska said crossing his arms. “I am sorry i have a bad temper and lash out” Rary said looking up at the man.
    “It is fine i am always getting hurt anyways” the man said then the two walked to class. “don't do something like that again or i will punish you” Sunska said Rary’s eyes got wide. Sunska giggled a bit this how they would always be. Rary was only nice to Sunska for some odd reason. They became best friends telling each other everything.
    The years had passed by so quickly. They both where now 15 years old and going to high school. Rary was still as bad as ever only to other people. He got into fights and always was late to school. This year however was different if he kept fighting he could end up in jail. So Sunska tried everything in his power to stop him.
    It was the first day of school and a kid was making fun of Sunska so Rary started a fight. “Stop it you're gonna get put in jail” Sunska urged pulling on his arm. His pinkish red hair fling back and forth as he pulled. Rary did not realize what he did till he did it. Rary smacked Sunska in the face he hit the ground and the fight then stopped.
    “Oh my gosh i can't believe i did that Sunska i am sorry” Rary said trying to help him up. “No go away” Sunska said turning his face away holding his cheek. “Please i am sorry” Rary said most sincere but Sunska got up crying running away. “No your not go ahead and get arrested” Sunska said.
    A couple weeks later Rary stopped fighting. As soon someone fought and Rary did not fight back the cops came to arrest him. They had him cuffs trying to put him in the car. “No no he did not even fight back” Sunska said pulling on the cop's arm. “Is that true?” the cop asked turning around. Most of the crowd said yes which was surprising since almost all of them wanted to fight him.
    They released him and Sunska hugged him. “Don't do that again” Sunska said crying a bit. “I was really sorry and i have been meaning to tell you something but i think you don't feel the same” Rary said then looked down. “I love you that is why it hurt so much” Sunska said jumping on him. “I love you too that is why i stopped fighting” Rary said holding him up in the air the made their foreheads touch which made Sunska blush.

Banned
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Kohaku tsubasa Inventory

Chapter 22-Lance Ash

Sadly this boy was abandoned. He was not sad in fact he wanted to help as many boys as he could. So he formed a gang called photosynthesis. They were all twelve years old or older. “Yay you guys are now my family” lance said with a smile. “Don't we need a place to stay?” asked a boy. “Yes we do” Lance or that is what he called himself said.
    They scoured the city looking for a place to stay. Everywhere was a place they had to pay for none of them had money. They were all orphans or homeless which means no money. Till they finally found an abandoned warehouse. It has a whole house in it like beds and furniture so they decided this was the base.
    Within the four years it took to be old enough on the streets at least to carry something to protect them self. They had gained lots of new members hundreds upon hundreds. Lance was of course the leader the second in command was black haired boy with bright green eyes. All of the normal people where scared of this gang even though they were not bad.
    “Keith i need to know i can trust you” Lance said to his second in command. “Don't worry you can trust me i would give you my very life” Keith said putting the gun on his shoulder. Lance went to bed and Keith went to a tattoo parlor. He got a crown with Lance’s name on it when he went to leave but a bunch of guys surrounded him.
    “Don't hurt him just yet hold him” the boss of the men said as two men held each of his arms. The man ripped his shirt off then took the bandage off the tattoo. “Lance huh? Where is he?” the boss screamed pulling on his hair.”i will never tell you” Keith said the boss punched him in the stomach. Keith screamed in pain spitting when he hit him.
    “Tell me” the boss yelled in his ear. “I won't tell the ash gang where he is” Keith said spitting in his face. “Beat him but don't kill him we will use him” the boss said and they beat the crap out of him the put him in the back of their car. In the warehouse where they live Keith woke up with tape on his mouth and his hands tied.
    The boss sent the tape of them beating him to make him mad. He also showed Lance the tattoo that Keith got on his shoulder blade. “If you don't come alone we will kill your loyal boy” the boss said on the video. It had a note that said that it was a trade off and that Keith would be set free. Of course he knew that it was a trap.
    Lance did not care when he seen the tattoo it made the decision final. At the Ash gang ware house he stood out front. “I am here no let him go” Lance shouted then they brought out Keith he could barely walk. “This is a trade off boy” the boss said as they throw Keith. “No Lance don't i am not worth it” Keith said coughing. “I was never going to hurt him idiot” the boss of the Ash gang said.
    “what?”Keith said confused. “Then why hurt him” Lance screamed pointing at Keith. “I had to call you out some how son” the boss of the Ash gang said. “what?”Keith said even more confused. “My parents abandoned me” Lance said looking at him. “No your mother took you from me because he was one of my toys anyways those were my bad times i don't do that anymore right guys” the boss of the Ash gang said.
    “He was murdered in the alley where you were abandoned at” the boss said using air quotes around abandoned. “So my name is Lance Ash” Lance said confused. “Yes and i want you in my gang” the boss said. “No i made my own gang” Lance said the boss snapped his finger and a man had a knife up to Keith’s neck. “Did you just refuse me?” the boss said with a sadistic grin. “Yes i did and i think this is way mother ran away from you” Lance said pointing at him. “You're right he hated me” the boss said looking down.
    “Well you did rape him” Lance said with a weird face. “No i loved him. How about this i let him go free and you stay with me” the boss said bugging out. “No because you have a man putting a knife against the man’s neck that i love” Lance said everyone was now shocked. “Let him go.son i have missed you so much” the boss said the man took the knife away from keith’s neck. “I will not join your gang mine needs me” Lance said putting his foot down.
    “Ok how about this then we help your gang when it is in trouble” the boss said. “Okay if you promise that none of your men will rape mine” Lance said helping Keith stand up. “Fine i promise if the do you deal with them and you pick the meeting place where we can both meet up to talk about stuff together” the boss said trying to be nice.
    “Deal let's shake on it” Lance said putting out his free hand. “Fine” the boss said shaking his hand. “Can we leave he needs medical help?” Lance said helping him up again. “Hold on a moment here” the boss said handing him a cell phone. “What is it?” Lance asked. “Use it to call me it already has my number on it. Now you can go” the boss said letting them leave.
    “You had me so worried Keith” Lance said as he kissed his cheek. “I am sorry they jumped me after i got the tattoo” Keith said hanging his head. “I like the tat by the way” Lance said smiling a bit. “I do love you too Lance” Keith said coughing a bit. “I can tell. Don't die on me okay” Lance said setting him down a moment so he could wipe his eyes.
    “Don't cry it is my fault” Keith said putting his hand on his head. “Our wrists are bruised” Lance said crying more. Keith pulled him close to his sweaty and bloody chest. “I won't die just yet you need me to much” Keith said jokingly.”shush” Lance said looking up taking his hand then Keith leaned down a bit putting the tip of Lance’s ear in his mouth. They both were blushing so hard from what he just did.

Banned
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Kohaku tsubasa Inventory

Chapter 23-Danny Star

This happy couple were having a baby together. The mother of the unborn baby called him Danny. When he was born Danny lost his mother at birth. The father so upset that the baby he never wanted,killed his wife. So the day he was to take Danny home the father tried to leave the baby at the hospital. The hospital staff made him take Danny home.
    Once home the enraged father throw Danny to the floor screaming. “You stupid brat you killed my wife.” of course Danny did not understand what his supposed father was saying. The baby started to cry a neighbor heard the cry and came over knocking on the star’s door. The man opened door to see a young man with a baby in his arms.
    “I heard crying i thought someone was hurt” the young man said then seen Danny on the floor.the man grabbed the young man by the arm. “Stop you will make me drop my son” the young man said as the baby in his arms started to cry. “My son killed my wife and you don't look old enough to be a father” the man said in his ear.
    “That is not true he is a baby your wife died of complications of giving birth” the young man said trying to hold the baby close to his chest with one arm. “You don't know anything i never wanted a kid” the man said throwing the other out the door slamming it shut.
    Years and years of torture did not make Danny a mean person. He was however not allowed to go to school even though the man kicked him out the house. Today when he got kicked out of his house there was a boy about his age playing basketball. The boy stopped when he seen Danny the ball bounced and rolled away.
    He ran over to Danny’s yard because he lived across the straight.”you okay?” the boy asked. “I am fine he always does that if he does not beat me unconscious” Danny said looking down.”he beats you why” the boy said looking like he was going to cry. “Don't be sad he says i killed my mother” Danny said looking away.
    “That is not true she wanted you and you never asked for her to give her life for you” the boy said wiping tears off his face.”you think so?” Danny asked with a little joy. “Yes my mother died giving birth but my father was just happy he had me because he was so young” the boy said smiling then looking down.
    “Oh yeah my name is Danny what is yours?” Danny said now smiling. “My name is Gabriel like the angel” the boy said then his eyes got wide. “What is wrong Gabriel?” Danny asked blinking in confusion. “Your arm is bleeding,you're coming home with me now” Gabriel said picking him up. “I can't my dad will hurt you” Danny said struggling.
    “With this wound i should call the police” Gabriel said taking him inside the house. “Gabriel you need to wash up diner will be done soon” a man said in another room. “Dad i need your help i made a new friend and his father beats him.his name is Danny and his arm is bleeding bad” Gabriel said the man ran to where they where.”Danny the little baby that was laying on the floor when your dad broke my arm” the man said smiling.
    “My dad broke your arm i am sorry he does that to me a lot” Danny said looking sad. “No it is fine it healed all up but i tried to tell him you did not cause her to die she gave her life for yours because she wanted to” the man said as he started to cry. “Dad” Gabriel said the man looked up. “You're here now and i won't let him hurt you. Gabe can you fetch the medical kit from the bathroom please” the man said Gabe ran up the stairs to the bathroom bring down the kit handing it to his dad.
    “Is he going to die?” Gabe asked crying.”no darling he won't die if i get it bandaged” the man said ripping the tattered shirt off. Then wrapping the big gash in his shoulder that went all the way to his wrist. “Hand me the needle and a bottle that says pain relief” the man said Gabe handed him the items. The man used a pad with brown stuff on it to wipe Danny’s neck.
    Danny was scared by this point so he was crying. “Don't cry Danny this is to stop the pain i promise it won't hurt just a little pinch ok.take his hand Gabe please” the man said Gabe gently took his hand. “See i am here” Gabe said the man had already done the shot. “See all done did you even feel that?” the man asked but Danny was falling asleep.
    “Daddy is he di..” Gabe was trying to ask.”no darling this drug does different things to people it makes him sleepy. I am going to put him in the spare room” the man said. “No dad i want to take care of him put him in my room” Gabe said grabbing his dad's shirt. “Okay i will check on him later then” the man said laying him in Gabe’s bed.
    “Get better Danny because you and i are going to play games together maybe some basketball or even video games” Gabe said wiping tears off his own face. The man was happy to see his son worried for some one but it also made him sad. He knew that Danny had to go to a real hospital probably tomorrow and that he might not be better for a long time.
    Later that night Danny woke up he was still drowsy. “Gabe” Danny called sitting up seeing his arms wrapped up shoulder to fingers. “I am here” Gabe said standing up then smiled down at Danny. “Does it hurt?” Gabe asked.”no it does not” Danny said looking around. “This is my room” Gabe said with a big smile.
    “I see that” Danny said putting his hurt arm behind himself to keep his balance. “I wish i could kiss it better” Gabe said taking his arm kissing Danny’s hand all the way to his shoulder. Danny was blushing so hard. “Umm thank you that made it feel way better” Danny said Gabe then got on the bed in Danny's lap. “Lay down you still need to rest” Gabe said putting Danny flat on the bed the laid on his chest.

Banned
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Kohaku tsubasa Inventory

Chapter 24-Kurtius Terra

Laying in front of a monastery crying a infant with passion. The monk brought the boy in. the council decided to keep the child and raise him as a monk. So he was taught that only spiritual stuff mattered. They named him Kurtius Terra because of his dirt brown eyes. Everyone in the monastery was to clean the whole place. So when he was old enough they made him help clean.
    Kurtius learned so many things such as responsibility and to care for everyone no matter how annoying. Soon his patients would be put to the test in a couple of weeks they were going to take in some homeless kids. He was in charge of the kids during the day showing how to help clean up and such. This year he was 16 years old so he was old enough to have to keep his private area private.
    The day had come there were little kids and even teenagers. One teenage boy with black hair kept staring at Kurtius since they got there. He also would not do anything to help the monastery. “Please if you don't help i get in trouble” Kurtius said to the boy in passing. “Really?” the boy said grabbing Kurtius holding his arms. “Please release me you will get in trouble” Kurtius said struggling.
    “What is your name brother monk?” the boy asked still holding him. “Kurtius” Kurtius said as he stop struggling. “My name is Owen,Kurt” Owen said then the other monks came running. He let go hopping the fence out of the monastery. “Were you injured Kurtius” another monk asked. “No he just held my arms” Kurt said walking away.
    That night Kurt heard screaming from the little house thing they had put the children. He ran out there to see a man trying to hurt the teenage boy. “Hey leave him alone” Kurt said the man swung at him. Kurt just ducked tripping the man making him fall for some reason he went to see if Owen was okay. ”Are you okay Owen?” Kurt asked.
    The man got up and Owen pushed Kurt out the way. Owen got stabbed in the arm he screamed in pain the guard monks came running. “What is happening?” one of them asked. “I a man was trying to pleasure himself with one of the teenagers and he got stabbed in the arm. “Where is the man who is supposed to be watching them” he asked they looked around he was nowhere to be found.
    Kurt had to clean out the wound after the knife was out. He then wrapped the wound sleeping in the little place that the children stayed all night. He did this for a while before Owen decided that this was a permanent thing. So Owen went over to where Kurt was sleeping he was so curious about this weird boy.
    He pulled down his pants Kurt did not feel anything. Owen then seen that he had some weird thing on hi private parts he did not know that it was part of the monk thing. He took it off to see his private part he touched it which made Kurt shiver a bit. Owen was a dirty boy this just excited him. Owen wanted to see more but Kurt woke up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123