Looking for semes

gacktluvr

Hello and thanks for checking this out! I'm currently looking for potential seme partners to roleplay a scenario I've been wanting to try for several years now. I may open the scenario up to uke characters later.

The scenario involves twincest (sorry to those who aren't interested)

Our characters are twins who were particularly close as children. YC usually occupied the spot of 'big brother' to MC, and was practically idolized by him. The two always played together, and had trouble making friends with others. MC was shy and easy to tease, and was bullied by the other kids in their class. His brother always looked out for him, which put distance between him and the other students as well.

As they got older, however, MC started to distance himself from his brother who seemed to be good at pretty much everything. While he still considers himself close to his brother he feels like he's been living perpetually in his shadow, making him a little testy at times. Awkward and a little bit of a nerd, MC tries to fix the situation when the two of them graduate from high school. He decides to reinvent himself before the two of them start college (together, of course, because he can't seem to get away from his brother). One day he comes home looking completely different, practically a mirror image of his past self.

His black hair has been bleached blond, his casual t-shirt and jeans have been replaced with flashy clothes, and he seems to have a confidence he didn't before.

The idea would be that MC has been romantically interested in what he's viewed as his practically perfect 'big brother' for years. Whether YC feels the same way all along or comes to think of his brother differently after his image shift is entirely up to you, of course. I'd like to work with the two brothers awkwardly trying to confess and/or come to terms with their feelings for one another as they adjust both to their new lives and MC's new public persona.

Corrections will be made and/or additional information will be posted as I think of them. If you are interested please either post here or message me. I check back frequently.

MC:

XQ6FaRs.png

Bio will be created after discussion

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gacktluvr

• StainedCrimson

Hello. I think I'd be willing to give this a shot if you're still looking for an RP partner.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 years later...

It's been two years so I'm bumping this up for people to find. I am still interested in doing this roleplay if anyone else would be interested.