iEXHe4q.jpg

Original Title: Brothers +

Alt. Title: ブラザーズ+

Author/Artist: YAMAMOTO Kotetsuko

Original Publisher: Rutile comics

Year of Release: 2014

Group(s) Scanlating: Yaoi is Life

Prequel:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Summary: Watanabe Chris is a high school teacher.

When his father remarries, he finds himself with an English stepbrother named Wataru. Shortly after Wataru transfers to the school that Chris works at, their parents die suddenly in an accident. Chris and Wataru begin to live together, and before long they fall in love.

Wataru enters his second year of college still living his happily-ever-after with Chris.

At the same time, Wataru’s childhood best friend and former suitor, the cross-dressing Rei, is falling for Yamada, who’s always secretly had a crush on Chris…!

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

Download Brothers + Manga:

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

★★★

★★★

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brothers + Chapter 02&03

Download:

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Brothers + Chapter 05-09

Download:

Note: You may need to update your unzipping software (preferably WinRar) to the latest version or the file may be incompatible.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone here is the complete scan (as far as i know^^).

It's my first sharing (my resolution of 2019:Excited:)

Hope everything will be okay.

Password:

yaoiotakuBanzai

Thank you for sharing Brothers complete vols. 1-2, but this is the prequel to Brothers + and should probably be posted in the thread for Brothers (YAMAMOTO Kotetsuko). This thread is for Brothers + the sequel to what you've shared. Still, though, thanks so very much for sharing this!

Thank you for sharing Brothers complete vols. 1-2, but this is the prequel to Brothers + and should probably be posted in the thread for Brothers (YAMAMOTO Kotetsuko). This thread is for Brothers + the sequel to what you've shared. Still, though, thanks so very much for sharing this!

You're entirely right. I'm sorry:_red_fox 15

Oh my i was so happy to share something for the first time that i didn't notice the "+" and just jumped on the occasion.

For more clarity, as you said, i will remove it from this threat and post it in the right one (if there is a need of course like dead link or such)

Again sorry especially for ninigra who thanked almost right after i posted.:_red_fox 18

• 2 months later...