• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• chiakaiyuki

• Minku

• mewkiki11

Hi so i have a problem like many others. When i click the 1.2 patch file, it extracts a whole bunch of stuff but no window shows up. The only difference i found with what im doing and what your doing is that when you clicked hte 1.2 patch file, there were already a whole ton of other stuff in that folder which i do not have. However, i have done everything correctly so i do not know why. Please help :l

• 3 weeks later...

Umm I know this must have been a long time ago but ummm if you could help me still. Anytime I go to open the patch 1.2 It will show something trying to load. Then nothing will happen. Is there something I can do to fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey when i go to install the glitch patch the first window pops up disapears like it should then nothing i triend taking down my firewall and anti virus wall as well and nothing still...

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am just letting you know that when i go into the "Silver Chaos" folder and open the "installer" and it only gives me the 2nd and third boxes on the left side and the first and third boxes on the right side. for some reason it does not give me the first box. i am running the program on Windows 7

Hi!

I'm struggeling with the ordinary installation ... I'm doing everything like it's said in the instruction and the video guide, but I always get an error =/ Don't know what to do ... Tried several times, explicit executing as admin etc..

I'm using Win7.

A pic what shows, what I'm doing:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please help me, I want to play this game q_q"

Edit: Problem solved.

Next one:

After starting the game and reeding a text about orphans the game seems to crash. Nothing happens anymore (full blackscreen) and I can't close it anymore.

I know I don't fit really in here, but better than making a new post in the other thread.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've downloaded every thing properly and deleted the open.avi file but i still get the main system.exe error...

Do you know what i should do? I've rebooted my computer and shut down everything that's working but it's just not working... :L

• 2 months later...

It looks like a really nice game...for some reason I can't download it. Maybe there's just something about computer but its not turning up as a zipped folder, oh well. Its a trivial matter, I'll work around it eventually...but I wanna play...me and my childish side

• 1 month later...

umm..... one quick question....

Is this also working on win7 and win8 ..... as I read from the start on this thread it works perfectly on the past years but I wonder if its ok on win7 and win8? I haven't watch the tutorial yet as I want to know if its yes or no so I won't waste another hour and get frustrated if isn't work on my laptop.

ah... thanks it works on win7 but i haven't try it yet on win8 .... tho I am content to run this game in my laptop .... got some issue but I did try to install again and re-run the v1.2 glitch patch and the English patch on the second time ..... then *viola* ta~da it works good now ^_^"

first try got scared I thought I have to restore factory setting my laptop and there is so much Yaoi anime, manga, bl dc drama and more files lol both my hard drive but I am really glad it work on the second try :)

Your video tutorial really helps ^_^" just need patient on installing tho...

someone old like me :leaf8: ehehe

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the download! For anyone with Windows 8, it should work. When I first installed it, it was all weird and everything was in Japanese (maybe just me being derpy), but then I uninstalled ran the installer.exe with compatibility settings (right click, troubleshoot compatibility, choose the older version of Windows option (XP)). It worked great! Thanks for the video, too, it was super helpful :hamtaro-005 (8):

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I saw many people have problems installing the game and the English patch so I made a video tutorial.

I downloaded the game here:

(only the torrent file)

Thank you sooooooo much for this video installation guide, it really helped with my installation and i'm finally able to play the game with no problems unlike before. I was wondering if you could make a video for Silver chaos eternal fantasia as well, I know that you already have instructions on how to install but it seems so much easier to follow a video guide than just written instructions. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for all your help!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Everything goes great for me until I get to the install glitch patch part :(

It doesn't even try and do the loading part. I saw the video and was like...that didn't happen for me...

Basically that part where the computer and the blue loading to 100%? Never even shows. The part right before it does.