Video Installation Guide for Silver Chaos + Upgrade + English Patch

Rei

I saw many people have problems installing the game and the English patch so I made a video tutorial.

I downloaded the game here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(only the torrent file)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 36

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• chiakaiyuki

• Minku

• mewkiki11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ummm... what about silver chaos fanbox eternal fantasia? Is that the same thing? because on the thread there isn't a update thing

...or do you need silver chaos as well?

nope you don't need Silver Chaos installed for Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia but being a fanbox you can't really call it a game, it's more like a bunch of collected goodies for Silver Chaos fans

• Like 1

Ahh alrightly and... well I'm trying to download it but it wants me to create a folder or something, and when I do that, I get some kind of error... ;/

Like vivicolor doesn't not exist and do you want to create a folder... and if I click yes, error still comes up and if I click no it doesn't do much of anything, kind of just closes out.

I get stuck on Step 2..... i open my glitch 1.2 patch file and it has the first window but it never open up to the big blue screen thingy. should i just try downloading it again?

are you sure you installed correctly the game (and chosen the 2nd optionfrom the drop-down)? if you are sure you did it right then maybe you should re-download it...

Thank you for the video. But I am kinda stuck with something. Maybe you can help. every time I click on the glitch patch 1.2 it starts but then stops before finishing. It wont even let me install the English patch.

you're welcome! :)

did you install the game correctly? did you choose the second option from thr drop-down menu in the beginning of the installation?

make sure the game and the 2 patches are located in the same folder (like you see in the video). if it still doesn't work try to re-download them :)

I have the same problem and even thought I re-downloaded it it still won't work. The patch just won't install. for me the installing doesn't even start. I click on it but nothing happens

ferty, did you install the game correctly? Did you follow the guide? (did you select the second option in the beginning of the installation?)

I have a problem I already did what you do on the video.

I already deleted the avi ,but I still get the main system.exe problem.

I'm gonna crazy.I did everything that I could do but still not working TT__TT

@ icerose21

here is how you do it:

- Windows 7

Go to Start - Control Panel - Clock, Language, Region - Change Display Language - Administrative - Change System Locale and choose Japanese and then reboot.

- Windows XP

Start - Control Panel - double click on Regional and Language Options - click on the Advanced tab - under “System current locale”, select Japanese from the drop-down list and then reboot.

- Windows Vista

Start - Control Panel - Clock, Language and Region - click on Regional and Language Options - on the window that will show up, click on Administrative tab - under Language for non-unicode programs, click on Change System Locale button - under “System current locale”, select Japanese from the drop-down list and then reboot.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

When it comes to the 1.2glitch patch thingy, the widow right after you click on it doesn't pop up. What do I do? I've read the guide and seen some of the video.

And yes I've re-downloaded it to make sure that I did it right. It does nothing when I click on the 1,2 patch.