Annoying things semes do

Rumpleteaser

Basically this thread is a partner thread to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
What things do semes do or things about them that bugs you.

E.g. They have tiny heads and huge bodies.

The wannabe bad boy Semes really get into my nerves.

Tbh, all the *chukles* *grin* teasing is sometimes a little too much that it's not exciting anymore.

Also, the depressing Seme "I am about to kill myself" also get into my nerves

Too hella possessive.

Ye, got it, jealousy is sexy "awww look he cares about his partner", cool. But, buuut homie, when the lilttle dude can't speak with someone because the seme freaks out like the end is near, it's annoying.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oohhh I haven't seen this thread before :D what an brilliant idea...

Hmmm things seems does.... that annoys me..*think think*

,I guess. .. easely get angry... perhaps (dunno if it's true haha just thought of a scene where a seme got a bit to upset for no reason really)

But I like the handcuff thing tho hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

When a seme keeps wanting to have sex or do ecchi related things every single time he is together with his uke. Like every single time. It's sort of unproductive because it prevents the story from moving forward or the character development for either of them to happen. But Yata chan from Yatamomo is an exception. :Dancing:

• 3 weeks later...

When the Seme is overly jealous to the point of being extremely possessive, like tying the Uke up in his house all day. I don't mind the Seme being jealous, but let the Uke live his life too!

• 1 month later...

hm I thinks the biggest turn off that happens is jealousy - to the point of not letting your partner do anything. Those stereotypical thoughts of wanting to protect / it's a guy - he can protect himself.

then there's something that bothers me with yaoi in general but I will attribute this to the seme mainly. It's unprotected sex.

while there are works displaying the correct use of condoms there are some that totally neglect it.

When a seme keeps wanting to have sex or do ecchi related things every single time he is together with his uke. Like every single time. It's sort of unproductive because it prevents the story from moving forward or the character development for either of them to happen. But Yata chan from Yatamomo is an exception. :Dancing:

This basically. Sex as a punishment, AND sex as a reward for being a good dog- I mean, being a good uke. :5yoyo21:

I agree with everything in this thread.

When semes don't let the ukes do anything and just have to control their every move annoys me so much. Also, rape as punishment? What the f?

Me too, I cannot stand type of seme that use rape as punishment especially for things that the uke didn't even do! also Yandere Seme scared me so much.

The "Bad at Safe Sex" Seme - (especially the really promiscuous ones!) - showed up ready go get their sex on with their chosen uke, except they don't have any condoms (and LOUDLY whines about having used them all up presumably on other ukes) and doesn't have any lube, but is still planning to have sex with the uke, anyway. Seriously, WTF semes?

Add to that the "Indiscreet Semes" - always showing off or bragging about their sex lives. Yeah, we get it - your dick suffers from repeated over-use syndrome (ROUS) and come Monday, is probably as raw as sandpaper. Your cock has seen more take offs and landings than the airstrips at JFK. NOT attractive, dude. Instead of smexy times, we now have visions of herpagonasyphilaids on your dick. Good going! *eye roll*

*ahem* Sorry about that. I shall now return to my previously polite seke goodness. :Dancing:

• 11 months later...

I agree with basically everyone in this thread.

I'd like to add the seme who says that the uke needs to "take responsibility" for turning him on. It's not ok, it's never ok.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

when he didn't want to be the bottom and forced the uke to stay as the bottom (or he promised to give the uke chance to top, but it didn' happen, like he turned the way around). or when he wanted to f uck someone so hard but he didn't want to be the bottom while the uke didn't want it either (happen a lot in at first seme x seme troupe).

I mean, I wish there's a reasonable reason, like maybe scared, not ready or something. Or like in this Kakyoin x Jotaro doujin I read, bcs Jotaro is so big, it'd hurt him, so why don't try his first which is smaller lol.

EDIT: Talking about feminine uke, I remember one thing, WHY FEMININE SEME ALMOST ALWAYS RAPEY?!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1. WHY IS THERE HEADS SO SMALL

2. and THOSE hands?????

3. 'ummm, excuse me did you just TALK with another slightly attractive human being?? yOU'RE GETTING IT IN ASS NOW''

• Like 1

- Abusing the uke sexually

- treating the uke like a girl, like putting him in crossdress or pointing out how "girly" he looks (I know some people are into it, but it's not my cup of tea)

- being brutal and insensitive to uke (regarding sex)

• Like 1