Lookin for Semes to rp with, please.

KoBu

Hellllo~ I'm KoBu.

I'm not exactly knew to yaoiotaku, but I've only been here for a few months, but I'd love more rps to do. I work early mornings so I'm normal on after one or two in the afternoon and stay on till about 9:30 to ten, unless I have the day off after, then I'll normally stay up much later.

I check my rps all the time, so replies won't be a problem. I won't pressure my rp partners for replies, I don't want the rp to be a chore for anybody. But I will pm you just to check and see if your ok, and if you wanna talk about it.

Otherwise, I just really would like to have something to look forward to after work when I'm relaxing. I'm not particularly picky, but I do have somethings I'm not exactly comfortable rping. Those being:

*No vore

*No gore ( But I don't mind a little blood play, I just don't like guts spewing out, things like that)

*No watersports

*No beastiality

Other then those, I don't think there's anything else major. I'm normally open to anything or at least trying anything once, but obviously, if I do something that makes you uncomfortable, please let me know as I will let you know.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from anybody whose interested. I don't mind making starters, or if you have one already just lemme know. Thanks!~:Excited::Jumping around::In love:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• StainedCrimson

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Did you have any RP plots in mind or what kind of RP you're looking for?

Hi! I actually have one or two I'd like to do that I had posted in the arena but if you had something you'd like to RP I'm more then happy to do that as well. I'm not too picky I just love to RP and would love to have more partners, ya know? If you'd like I'll send you a link to what I have started or you can send me a link to one of yours if you'd like ^_^

I'm not sure I've seen them, I came across this posting first and didn't see mentions of previous plots posted, but I'll go see if I can hunt them down. If not, if you have one in particular you're wanting to do I'd be interested in hearing the idea you have.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I did manage to find them, had to go through your profile to do so, and I like the one with the semi-mute. However, I am not sure if it is DA or something else but I cannot view your pictures when clicking on the links you provided.

Oh I'm sorry about that. I believe I have him on my tumblr somewhere it's just gonna take a minute for me to find or, but I'm glade you like that one.

If worse comes to worse, I'll redraw him really quick once I'm home and post him on tumblr, would that be alright?

That would be fine. It's not a big deal, I just like knowing what the character my character is interacting with looks like. So whenever you get around to it is fine, but if that one is still open then I am willing to give it a try.

Absolutely and im sorry I took so long to get back to you, I was trying to find another picture, but he seems to have disappeared. But I'm home now so I'll do a quick sketch of him and post him and send you the link in a bit when he's got some color. And whenever your ready to start, I'm ready, :>

Hey im so sorry I didnt mean to leave you hanging my phone is acting up and the site went down, but I'm staring now, thank you so much for your patience and again I'm so sorry