93b5e6feb1a421783bc7d62d1cf7a72d.jpg

Name: Vincent Renaldo

Date of Birth: April 1

Zodiac: Aries

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130 lbs

Eyes: Almond shaped; brown

Build: Thin and lanky; he doesn't bother to exercise much so he doesn't have much in the way of muscles.

Personality:

Vincent's one goal for every day is to make someone smile. He can't stand to see someone upset and there's not much he wouldn't do to make them feel better. This has earned him a lot of friends, and he adores every one of them. Still, he keeps certain friends closer than others. Because of his kindness he's been taken advantage plenty of times and he's gotten to the point where he's realized it and doesn't want it to continue. It's hard for him to not become completely jaded because of the way people sometimes treat him, but he can feel it happening. He can feel himself caring less if others are hurt or sad or if they smile. This isn't how he wants to live, but if the world hurts him then what is he supposed to do....

Extras:

x Loves reading fairy tails

x Enjoys playing video games with his friends

x Cannot function without coffee

x Currently owns three dogs but he's looking to get a fourth

Vincent didn’t believe what he was seeing. How long had he known Nikolai? How many times had they hung out at each other’s places, gone out to lunch or coffee, sat in comfortable silence on the way back from a movie? Nikolai was someone who never took advantage of Vincent… He never took advantage of anyone. He was a good man, someone that Vincent adored and considered his closest friend.

He wasn’t a killer….

And yet here he was. Vincent’s wide, horrified eyes couldn’t tear away from the sight before him. That was Nikolai, without a doubt. That was Nikolai covered in blood, murdering a poor young woman in his apartment. She barely had time to scream before Nikolai ended her life; how many times had he done this before to have been so good at it? Vincent shook his head, his legs moved backward without him controlling them.

“N-Nikolai….” Vincent squeaked out the name, but he wondered why he did. What could he say to his friend? Nothing… Nothing at all. Instead he ran. His legs felt like jelly, he was out of breath before he even made it down the stairs, tears welled in his eyes and rolled down his cheeks, but he knew he had to get away. Nikolai wasn’t who he thought he was and he didn’t put it past him to end his life too….

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GayYaoiPrince

• ACuckoo

87831deaa3d1db30c63691a7c078c5df.jpg

Name: Nikolai Ogami

Nickname: Nik

Sexuality: Bisexual

Sex: Male

Position: Seme

Species: Human

Height: 6'3

Birthday: December 31

Zodiac: Capricorn

Occupation: Real Estate Salesman ((For the purpose of having keys to the houses he sells))

Personality: Nikolai is incredibly messed up mentally, he enjoys anything that others would deem bad, he often laughs at horrific things such as death or fires, accidents, murder ect... he loves to see others in pain, not to mention he's a compulsive liar; around his friends he is like a completely different person, kind, friendly, helpful, playful and generous.

History: Ever since he was a child Nikolai had been different from everyone else, he would often find himself causing trouble, hurting other kids was something he did on a daily basis, he even killed his family dog just to see what it's insides looked like and no matter what he did he would always tell people he was the one who did it. His parents of course realized there was something wrong with him and sent him to a metal ward, after spending his time there he realized that he would have to put up a front so he could go on doing what he loved without getting in trouble so after that he would always act like a good boy, doing kind things so people wouldn't suspect him of doing anything wrong when really anything bad that happen in his town was more than likely cause by him.

When he was 18 he killed his family and fled to another town where he started his knew life, no one ever suspected anything, as they all thought he was a kind hearted man.

Other Info:

Hobbies:

Murdering

Writing: Nikolai loves to write in his spare time, he's written serveral short stories but he hasn't shown anyone due to their dark nature.

Exercising: Nikolai loves to keep in shape, He often runs, swims and does parkour.

Singing: Nikolai loves to sing while 'working' he's actually very good at it but doesn't like to sing in front of others

---------

Voice: Yuichi Nakamura - Tesla (Bleach)

---------

Reading

Poetry

Horror Movies

The Taste Of Blood

Loud Music

The Dark

Being Outdoors

Vodka

Extra:

Vegetarian

Smoker

Good Cook.

Nikolai without a care as he held the woman down, one hand tightly holding both of her smaller ones above her head, he would usually take more time with his victims but this one was proving to be a problem as she kicked at him with her high heels, crying out "what did i ever do to you" Nikolai just smiled "Nothing, this is for my entertainment, there's no other reason for me to be doing this, you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time." he said in an amused tone, just before the woman was going to scream out for help he flawlessly cut her throat, she was dead in an instant.

Nikolai could only laugh at the horrified look that was frozen on the woman's face, though his laughing quickly came to an end when he heard a familiar voice call out his name "Vince...." he said as he turned to his friend, his cold icey blue eyes met with the others brown ones, Before he knew it the other was running, leaving no choice but to chase after the smaller male with the knife still in his hand "Where do you think you're going!" he said loudly as he rushed down the stairs, there was no reason to hold back anymore, Vince had seen who he really was "I can't let you get away!"

There was no way Vincent could out run a big guy like Nikolai. Vincent was lanky, thin, unhealthy at best… He never ate right, never exercised, never ran or did cardio, and that would come back to haunt him. Still, his adrenaline and fear pushed him forward as he ran down the street, shouting hysterically for someone to help him. Of course no one would help him. Who would help someone shouting for help after all? A few people who happened to be on the street at this late hour stared at him as he ran to them screaming, but they all pushed him away and ran away from him as if he were the dangerous one.

“Please, please help me!” Vincent screamed as his feet pounded the pavement. Tears fell from his eyes as he looked around at anywhere that could be a hiding place. He didn’t want to die; god, he didn’t want to die. “Stop this, Nikolai, stop!” he screamed knowing the other was closing in on him quickly. Would Nikolai really kill his friend? He probably didn’t have a concept of friends…. Just victims.

Without warning, Vincent took a sharp turn and ran to the first house he saw. He burst in through the door; the lock had broken easily when he slammed his body against it. He looked around, but was too hysterical to notice how abandoned the house was. Dust covered the sparse pieces of furniture, the electricity wasn’t working, everything creaked and moaned. He ran up towards the back of the house and hid in the pantry that was empty except for the little cockroaches that called it home. It wasn’t the best hiding place but it would have to do for now. Little did he know though of the extra set of eyes that were keeping a close watch on him….

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In that moment he couldn't think if anything but catching Vincent and killing him to save his own ass, he didn't think of the other as a friend anymore he couldn't, besides there was no way that he was a thought of as a friend in the younger male's male, he was was probably seen as nothing more than a lying murderer through his eyes which was sad cause he had come to like Vincent but he had to do what he had to do that he wouldn't be sent to prison.

He could only laugh as the other cried and pleaded for help but the few people who were there only seemed to get scared and run away as well "Vincent! you know you won't get away! come on just stop all this pointless running!" he shouted at the one running in front of him.

Vincent rushed into a seemingly abandoned house, Nikolai was quick to follow him inside but when he got into the place he couldn't spot his 'friend' "Come out, come out wherever you are..." he began his search around the house "You can't hide forever" he said loudly while roaming through the halls.

"He's right you know" a little girl's voice echoed in the pantry "You should go get him before he gets you" the girl laughed, a clod breeze went by Vincent and the door to the pantry cracked open slightly.

Vincent thought he’d die of a heart attack if Nikolai didn’t get to him first. The voice of a little girl entered his ears, making him jump and nearly cry out, but that didn’t frighten him more than the door to the pantry cracking open. Fuck. For a moment Vincent thought to just kill himself. He knew he could do it a lot less painfully than Nikolai would. Or maybe his former friend would have mercy on him and kill him quickly. After all, they had fun times together. They liked each other or so Vincent thought.

Well it didn’t matter. The pantry, though it was only open slightly, was open enough. Nikolai would kill him and there was nothing Vincent could do about it.

“I tend to root for the underdog,” said a male voice. Vincent shuddered as it spoke, but somehow found comfort in it. More comfort than with the little girl.

“Hey. If you’re going to kill someone at least be graceful about it,” said the whispery, soft voice in Nikolai’s ear. “Otherwise you’re nothing more than a gorilla swinging a log.” The owner of the voice pushed Nikolai so he was now on his back and then appeared before him.

“Ghosts are real, my friend. Boo.” The ghost smiled as he waved, though he only had one arm. On one side of his body from his neck down there was only bone and nothing more.

c1033887_f21e86f9726577a69468f933e099452d.jpg

Name: Michael Wing

Sex: Male

Species: Ghost

Height: 5'8

Voice: Whispy, quiet, bored

Personality:

Michael doesn't talk much. He interacts with other ghosts only when they approach him first. In other words, he's not exactly the sociable type, but if someone offers him something fun (say a game or humans to mess with) then he brightens up just a tinge. He's clever, cunning, and manipulative, though he wishes he had a bit more to work with.

“Until you learn some manners I won’t let you get that man. But don’t worry. Neither of you are leaving this house alive. Whether or not you or me kill the young man all depends on how much I like you before I get bored of watching you run around.”

Sorry for the late reply, I'm sick at the moment and i get really lazy when I'm sick so replies might be slow until i'm better x.x

"Hey come on, what are you standing around for?" It was the girl's voice again "If you don't go get him now then Tia will get mad." a blurry image came before him just before clearing up into a young girl, she looked around 10, she held a bloody bear in her arms, there was a hole through her where her heart would be, her skin was white, her hair was a dirty blond and her eyes were a dark shade of red.

48582fc7f98bd24cf47e090f345acd74.jpg

Name: Tia

Sex: Female

Species: Ghost

Height: 4'3"

Personality: Tia is very forceful and loves to get her way and if she doesn't she usually has a tantrum and ends up hurting or more often than not killing anyone she can find, she gets immense joy from seeing people get brutally murdered. She always refers to herself as Tia instead of I or Me. Example: She would say "Tia is coming to get you" instead of "I'm coming to get you"

Nikolai's eyes widened when someone whispered into his ear, he was quick to react and turned, swinging his knife to hit anyone who might be there "Tsk..." he frowned and looked up from his place on the floor, who the fuck pushed him?

Oh there the bastard was "You don't fucking scare me." he said angrily as he got up, he didn't have time for this shit "Ghost or not, get in my way and i'll find away to kill you."

He glared at the ghost, oh this guy was pissing him off "You're wrong, I'll be leaving this house alive and i'll have killed more than just the 'young man' you're talking about." he smirked, though he had no idea how he would do it, he would definitely kill this ghost bastard, how dangerous could he be anyway?