The Hunt and Chase (18+ Crimson and Exellda)

StainedCrimson

The were tiger had casually rolled his eyes, "While you may be right, many are smaller in size in comparison to you. It's something I'm usually made fun of for, so I sometimes can be a little hostile about it." He admitted, not really thinking too much about it. "In regards to the fox, he's no longer here and so you'll have to deal with me now." He said, not really caring that foxes were supposedly a 'good' lay. Well, technically Rin didn't have to deal with him, but Hayes' didn't think Rin would go out of his way to find someone else... Hopefully.

"Well I just wanted to have sex." Hayes said bluntly. He wasn't the type to play mind games. Actually, he much preferred to say what he wanted straight out. "It's not like I'm asking anything else, except your phone number. Even so, it's optional for you to keep it. At least this way I know I gave it to you. If you don't ever message me, fine, but if you're ever looking for a fling- Uh, the idea was that I could potentially be of some of assistance." The tiger tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, "Besides, I feel that I learn better with a hands on experience."

Apparently Rin was confident that he was asking for too much and that he couldn't handle it, so Hayes felt the need to clarify. "Honestly, I find most challenges to be exhilarating. Frustrating, but worth it if it all works out. As for me taking on too much, that's for me to decide. Although now that you've said it, it brings out my competitive spirit and I feel the need to prove you wrong. Whether I can do that or not may prove instantly or over time. Really, it's up to you if you want to take the gamble."

At the last question Rin asks, Hayes sighs. For a moment he's silent, mostly because he knows that he doesn't smell of anyone else. It didn't surprise him that Rin would ask... However he still wished that he wouldn't have asked. In the past he actually got made fun of for... his lack of experience. His eyes had drifted away from the other male before he asked, "Are you not going to fuck me if I'm a virgin? It's okay to laugh." Then he looked at the other male with interest. "Blow jobs and toys aside, I'm not going to lie about my inexperience, anal specifically. As I said, it's up to you if you want to take the gamble. I certainly hope didn't come over here and kick a fox off your lap for nothing."

The most Rin could do was to deny him at this point. Whether the other male did or not would meant if he would be having fun or if he would drink himself drunk, courtesy of Glenn. "So what'll it be? Will you take a gamble? You could be missing out, or not- I can't tell the future." He said with a shrug. He was kind of hoping that his blunt honesty could win the other over. In all actuality, Hayes considered himself lucky to have gotten even this far. Hayes had made his intentions clear to Rin, so he now left it in the other male's hands to decide whether they would end up in bed together or not.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• StainedCrimson

Rin raises an eyebrow and taps a finger against his glass as he listens. He is both surprised, and not, by what the other tells him of his experience. The little tiger would definitely be a handful and probably very demanding in bed. Being a shifter means that he has an even more limited pool of partners to choose from, particularly since Hayes has issues with not letting his tiger out when he gets worked up.

When he is told that it's okay to laugh, Rin just about scowls and looks at the small man in his lap. "Why would I laugh? I can see most being daunted by the task of properly taking care of someone for their first experience with anal sex, but not laughing at it." Drumming his fingers a bit more on the bar top he pauses while looking the other over. "However, that information is very important to know and I hadn't planned on being with someone who would need a lot of prep work." He'd wanted minimal fuss and gratification, and being with a virgin had numerous risks with it when one was just looking for a one nighter or casual fuck buddy.

After a few moments he reaches a decision. "We can see how it goes. However," He pauses and moves Hayes' chin so they make eye contact "if it either becomes too much for you to try and take me or I get impatient with having to prep you, then you'll suck me off and that will be the end of it. And no trying to tough it out or anything, I'll know." Rin isn't going to make Hayes' first experience all roses and magic, but he can at least make sure that isn't too painful or unsatisfying.

Turning back to his drink he finishes it and pays his tab. Giving Hayes a firm smack on the ass, he stands up. "Let's go then." Keeping on hand on the other's lower back, he guides the tiger out of the bar and back to the restaurant up to his home above it. Once inside his home and the door is closed, he begins to take off his shirt while keeping his eyes on Hayes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hayes was all too ready to take on the challenge in front of him. He had both high hopes and ambitions for himself. He tried not think of the possibility that he'd fail. Instead, he thought of what would come if he succeeded. It made him all the more excited to see where this could go. Although he was a little disheartened to hear that it would be a 'daunting task' to prep him. For a moment there he thought Rin would turn him down right then and there. Luckily, that was not the case. Actually, Rin made him promise not to take more than he could chew off... The tiger appreciated it and at the same time felt that Rin was underestimating him... But just to keep things going, he kept his mouth shut for now. Finally, Hayes found himself moving to his feet and being guided out of the place in no time.

Out of the few people Hayes had dated, he couldn't recall a moment when he had been pulled so close while in public. Then again, he had never kicked someone off another's lap until tonight... So he was in for a whole lot of new experiences. Hell, if he could get laid tonight, that was a whole new experience on its own. However Hayes didn't really think anything much of his virginity. He wondered if it really was as tedious as Rin made it sound to 'prep' him. Rin was in for a surprise if he thought he was going to get away from him now. Especially since Rin lead him right into his home, which Hayes noted that he lived above Rinha's.

Once inside and the door was closed behind him, Rin was already in the process of taking his shirt off. The tiger noticed the other male staring at him. He wasn't afraid, no, rather, he was excited to prove himself. Rin was a shifter just like him, which probably mean that he had a difficult time finding partners to sleep with as well. One might say that it was hard to tame the beast. In any event, it was better for shifters to get together verses a shifter and a human getting together. And so the tiger was quick to mimic the saber tooth, taking off his shirt as well. "You know..." He said at first, "You make it sound like sucking you off is some kind of punishment... When really, it sounds like the exact opposite." He hummed to himself, "I'm not asking to be pleasured like some kind of dainty princess... I'm your slut for a night and I'm asking you to fuck me."

The tiger moved towards the saber tooth and pressed his hand on the other male's chest. There was a couple of things he wanted to clear up. "First off, hot stuff, don't expect me to just lay down and let you have your way. I'm not some blow up doll. Secondly, I've prepped myself before and it's not that difficult. If you are incapable of prepping me, then I'll have to teach you properly." He said with a glint in his eyes, a small fire just waiting to burn. He felt that he was challenging the other male and he was hoping that the other male would accept.

Meanwhile, his hand had slowly moved down Rin's chest, past his midriff and to his pants. Both hands worked to unbutton Rin's pants slowly. "Lastly, if you wanted me to suck you off, you could have just asked instead of making conditions, sweety. In any case, I would be willing to suck you off while you prepped me." If it would mean that Rin would stay interested longer, then it was worth it. "Besides, if I can take you into my mouth with no problems, then my ass will be able to handle you just fine." He swore he was looking for a good time. He was also trying to make this all worth while for Rin. Hayes didn't know how Rin would react or if he would even take the bait.

• 3 weeks later...

Rin raises an eyebrow and lets Hayes get it all out now. For all the talk the other has, prepping and playing with toys is vastly differently to actually being fucked. Especially when the someone is as large as Rin is. "Got it all out Princess?" He rumbles before grabbing Hayes and lifting him effortlessly over his shoulder before tossing him onto his bed once in his bedroom. "Good. Now shut up and listen. You will take what I feel like giving you. Bottom line is there is a world of difference between playing with yourself and actually having sex. Now. Strip." He growls out.

By this point he is done talking and is impatient to get started. Instead of an easy lay with someone who knew the score and could probably take him with minimal preparation, he is now with a virgin. With a low growl he starts to 'assist' the other by roughly pulling the clothes off the smaller cat. "Hands and knees." Rin rumbles out with a light slap to Hayes' thigh. Rin steps back to give the other space to do as told, and once he has that perky little ass facing him, lets out a low pleased sound.

With one hand he cups and kneads one rounded cheek before pulling to reveal that hidden spot that he's eager to get acquainted with. Seeing it he gives a slow grin before glancing at Hayes briefly. Catching the other's eye, Rin lets his grin turn evil as he suddenly smacks the other cheek with his free hand before squatting down. Soon both hands are full holding the perky cheeks apart as he gives a quick lick to the twitching hole. With a hum he gives another firm lick and soon is alternating between firm or playful licks with nips and pushing his tongue into the other.

After he has the other shaking, possibly begging, he pulls back just enough to have a finger tease the entrance of the now spit-slicked entrance. "Any complaints so far?" He rumbles out with a grin while pushing the finger into the other. His impatience has tempered, slightly, and so decides to play with the other a bit by moving his finger slowly and teasing around that special bundle of nerves inside the other.

• 5 weeks later...

There was no time between Rin calling him 'princess' and the other male picking him up. At first Hayes had started to growl in irritation but as soon as Rin had picked him up he went silent. No one had ever picked him up like this before. It was both strange for him and- dare he say very enjoyable. Not that he was a heavy person, but Hayes had never been picked up by anyone -period- who was so much taller than he was and so muscular. Being tossed onto the bed wasn't as fun as being carried but they were both equally short lived. Actually, he was feeling a little playful now- but he thought Rin had enough dealing with his shit for now.

It was evident that he was pushing some buttons after listening to what the saber tooth said. Alright. Alright. This time Hayes only responded by giving a little growl in response and then proceeded to obey Rin's command. His clothes came off one piece at a time. He wasn't embarrassed or bothered by stripping in front of someone. It was more like he hoped his body was appealing enough- as he looked scrawny compared to the other male. He could tell the other male was impatient by now, just by how he tugged at his clothes. After he was naked he followed Rin's next order and got on his hands and knees. He knew that he is very vulnerable in this position and had no idea what to expect. He figured Rin approved of the situation enough given the pleased sound he makes.

The tiger's eyes looked back at the other male in wonder, curiosity, excitement, playfulness, and nervousness. There was no way he could anticipate what the other male would do. He saw his expression change right before receiving a slap to his ass. A small foreign yelp escapes him in response quickly followed by his cheeks flushing. Then there was a shift on the bed. It was the moment he looked away that he felt Rin's hands on his ass, spreading him and then a second later licking him. That one lick sent a shiver right up his spine, goosebumps forming everywhere. Tongue, Hayes just now learned, was the weirdest feeling ever... And yet, it somehow felt kind of good...

But it didn't stop there as Rin continued to go again, this time not stopping with one lick. Before Hayes even knew what was happening, the other male was nipping at him, licking him and- the first time Rin's tongue plunges inside of him, Hayes gasps finding the sensation to be completely weird but somehow hot. Until now he hadn't really been aroused and yet now he could feel the blood flowing south with this odd treatment. Rin had kept it up for a while, teasing him nonstop until Hayes found himself squirming slightly, his breathing had deepened by now. "Rin..." Hayes whined wanting something else to stimulate him. He wanted more than just tongue, he wanted something else inside of him.

While he hadn't specified what exactly he wanted, his request was answered anyway. As the tongue teasing came to a stop Hayes found himself being teased by something else now- Rin's finger. Of course the sly bastard had to ask him a question just as his finger slipped inside. Rin earned his first moan of the night as Hayes' mouth had been open to reply but instead a moan slipped out. His needy hole easily took in Rin's finger, tightening for a moment around him before relaxing. His insides seemed to be pulling on Rin, wanting more of the other male inside or him. "F-Fucking tease..." Was all Hayes said to complain. Not that he didn't like being teased, he just was irritated at himself for being so easy to please, so to speak. Although in hindsight he new something like this was bound to happen considering that he wasn't in control and he was feeling all new sensations.

Hayes was satisfied momentarily when Rin's finger was inside of him. It was only a matter of time before the other male found his prostate. And when the other male did find his little pleasure button Hayes let out another moan, his back arched slightly and momentarily. Hayes allowed himself to enjoy one finger, but quickly wanted another. He turned his head and looked back a the other male. A low growl escaped him before he said, "More..." He said at first, "Fucking give me more." He said eagerly, pleading with the other male to at least add one more finger. One was simply not enough to satisfy him. "I wanna be stuffed. I need to be filled, Rin." He started to beg, as lewd or dirty talking was something Hayes was not afraid to do... Hell, if it got him what he wanted, then he'd keep doing it.

As if to prove his point, Hayes had pushed back into Rin's hand, wanting the other male to go deeper inside of him, and wanting more fingers to fill him. "And when- ngh... you're ready, I wanna unwrap that package of yours." Hayes said in a heated voice. Even if in the end Rin didn't fuck him, Hayes wanted to get a sneak peak, or a taste, if you will, of the cock that was hidden under the other male's clothes. Hell, now that Hayes thought about it, it rather pissed him off that the other male was wearing anything. He planned to remove them... Yes, he was very eager but he was taking everything Rin had given him so far... And when Hayes had his chance... he planned to make Rin take whatever he gave him...

• 1 month later...

Rin chuckles lowly at Hayes' reaction, then pulls back after giving one last nip to the firm bottom in front of him. He adds another finger and keeps working the other until up to four. Reaching out with his other hand, he pops open a bottle of lube to add more of the slick to his fingers as they continue to stretch and work the smaller male. "You want to 'unwrap' me hm? Are you sure you don't want to just skip ahead to the fun?"

He grins as he finally undoes his pants to stroke the extra lubricant on his hand on his cock after pulling it free of the confines of his pants."Now then, lets see you spread those pretty little cheeks for me." Rin husks out while removing his fingers from Hayes, before he yanks off his shirt using it to wipe his hands clean then tosses it to the side. When Hayes doesn't respond fast enough, Rin gives the perk bottom a sharp smack leaving a brief red spot. "Come on, or should I play with you a bit longer first?"

The thought doesn't bother him in the slightest as he has several toys he could use on the other, in particular a cock ring and various items that vibrate. Rin waits a few more minutes before stepping up behind the other and rubs teasingly against that twitching and gaping hole, but not pushing in. "Come on now, I want a good view."

Only when the other finally manages to do as Rin ordered, does he finally begin to push in. "Remember to breathe and bare down." He husks out as, despite the prep work he did, the other is still very tight. Firmly, but slowly, he pushes and withdraws so that his sizable girth goes further in a little more at a time until finally the head pushes past the guardian ring. With a low groan, Rin fights the desire to just plow into the form beneath him. Instead he pushes back the instinct and his animal to keep a slow and steady pace until bottomed out.

Once settled fully, he pauses a moment to gather a bit. Barely more than a breath passes, however, before he's moving. It's not quite as slow, but not fast either. Instead Rin gathers speed with each thrust back in until up to a steady and pleasing pace without going full out. Yet. For the moment, he steadies himself by working to angle himself at the other's prostate and stimulating that nerve bundle until the tiger is a mindless puddle beneath him. Only then does Rin's grip tighten and his stance shift to finally give them both what they want. Rin fucking them to complete bliss.

"Touch yourself." Rin growls out as he continues to slam the other into the mattress as he feels the familiar buildup. He grabs one of Hayes' hands and shoves it to the tiger's trapped erection and soon both of them are jerking the smaller male off. Rin soon growls and biting down, though not breaking skin, on Hayes' shoulder he cums and begins to release in the other. Pulling out, he grinds against the other and the last shots are done along the other's ass and back.

With a low growl, he continues to rub against the other for a few moments before letting himself fall off to the side with a satisfied rumble. Stretching with a small yawn, Rin has a faint smile. "I hope you'll be ready for another round here in a few moments." He husks out languidly.

• 3 months later...

Shit. Hayes didn't know it would be this easy to get laid. Sure, there was some minor prep work but holy hell... This was everything he wanted. The sex could have been bad for all he cared at this point. What mattered him was that he was about to get his ass pounded by an extremely hot guy with a massive tool. The white tiger didn't even humor the saber tooth with a reply. Of course he wanted to skip to the fun time! It would be insane of him to prolong this. Words were something Hayes would have had a hard time forming at this rate because of how breathless he was from panting.

At first Hayes barely registered what Rin had requested of him. After receiving a smack on his ass from the other male, he snapped out of it. He must have hesitated for too long because it almost seemed like Rin was going to get impatient. Goosebumps appeared on his skin when the other male pressed his cock against him, rubbing against him. Doing what the other requests, Hayes turns his head and allows himself to rest against the pillow while his hands reach up towards his ass. He spread his cheeks for Rin. With the last warning, Hayes tried to relax as much as he could before Rin started to shove his cock inside of him.

As Rin pushed in Hayes felt himself being stretched more than he ever had in his life. When he was sure that Rin was all the way inside of him, he released a breath of air. A long moan slipped right past his lips, "Fuuuuck..." He whimpered out in pure pleasure once Rin finally started to move. There were tears that pooled in the corners of his eyes because of the initial slight pain. Luckily the pain went away the moment Rin plowed right into his prostate. Before Hayes realized it, Rin had picked up the pace and was effortlessly fucking him into a literal putty of pure bliss. At some point his hands went down to his sides, keeping himself balanced from Rin's rough thrusts. "Rin...! Hnnng..." There was no keeping track of the breathless moans that escaped him. Rin's words barely reach his ears, however his hand seemed to know what to do when the other male brought his hand to his cock.

Not even three strokes and Hayes couldn't stand it any longer. "Y-yes...!" In the midst of pleasure, Hayes came right then and there. He blissfully rode out the pleasure. Jolts of pleasure coursed though his body with every thrust to his prostate. He felt a bite on his shoulder right before he felt the other male release inside of him. Hayes shuttered, hips rising up and pushing back into the other male in a small spasm. He laid there, feeling Rin grind against him, cum coating him inside and out. Even though Rin pulled away he still felt the other's touch all over him.

Hayes took a moment to fall over, collecting his breath. He did a mental check on the condition of his body. He felt like electric was shooting through him. He felt incredible. He looked over at Rin, a grin forming on his face. "In a few moments? Eh? You need some rest, 'old man'?" Hayes said teasingly towards the other male. Rin wasn't even that old, or so Hayes assumed. Hoisting himself up, the white tiger's eyes lingered on the other male. Hayes' braid was coming undone, his cheeks were heated. The tiger growled lowly while looking at the other male. Crawling right on over, Hayes straddled the older male's lap. "Tell me when you're ready for round two..." Without any hesitation, he grabbed onto the other male's girthy cock and started to stroke him slowly.

When Rin was ready, Hayes took it upon himself to lower himself onto his cock, letting gravity slowly bring him down until Rin was fully inside him once more. His toes curled at the sensation of being fulled so fully. "R-Rin... Fucking hell..." Even if he wanted to complain, there was no way that he could. Even if he was stuffed to the brim he just felt too damn good. Slowly, but surely, Hayes pulled nearly all the way off before settling back down again. He repeated the motion several times to get the hang of it, regardless of how crazy it might have driven Rin. Then, he picked up the pace, going faster and faster until he was nearly bouncing on the other male's lap, taking in all of what Rin had to offer. His eyes closed in pleasure, his head tilted back slightly as a rather loud moan escaped him.

• Saga locked this topic