Koshotengai

Shafa3

28359.jpgtumblr_np1jgy0nt81tq5s5vo1_500.jpg

Title

Koshotengai no Hashihime

Summary

The 11th Year of Taisho, in the book town of Jinbocho, wet with spring rain. Having left his hometown in Aizu to apply to the Imperial University, Tamamori has been living the life of a roninsei—-a student who has failed their entrance exam and is waiting for their chance in the next year. However, his bottomless tendency to lose himself in daydreams and castles in the sky brought him nothing but failure, and his landlords despair of him after only two years. (Landlords in that period would often take students in on the cheap for the prestige it brought, although we don’t know yet if this applies to the landlords in question here.) Thanks to a certain connection, he was allowed to work in and stay at an old bookstore called Umebachidou, and Tamamori reveled in the reprieve of the roninsei life while being spoiled by his best friends.

However, in the middle of all this, the friends that he had came to depend on began to commit suicide or die bizarre deaths, one after another. Realizing that the same three rainy days are repeating themselves, Tamamori must unravel the secrets of the book town to ‘save’ them.

What is real, and what is an illusion?

Developer & Publisher

ADELTA

Size

4GB

Voiced

Fully

Download

Files;

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

EXE;

Basically, download the files from the first link, click on 'part 1' and 'extract here' using 7Zip. Dont be alarmed if your comp hangs for awhile the extraction/installation will begin shortly.

Then after the extraction & installation is complete into the folder of your choice, you will find that it will not have any exe file! simply install it from the second mega link above, drag and drop into the installation folder and then click on it to launch the game! LOADS of love to my friend, user Lobagris for actually BUYING the game with her own money n then giving me the files!

• Like 1

Here you can find a web with translation,like lucky dog ,still not complete but they do really fast.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for sharing. Where can I find the walkthrough of this game? Thanks in advance.

I only find this:

Is really weird,i play like 6 hours and i dont choose anything but maybe i must play moreXD

• 4 weeks later...

In the walkthrough you posted, it says that the first time round you play the game, there will be no choices and the ending will go straight to 水上 ending.

• 3 months later...

how do i install the game? i already unzipped it but i see two files so idk which to start with

• 1 month later...

why can't i download the exe file from the second mega link? it keep downloading at 0,0% and didn't move at all even when my internet running fast.

• 2 months later...

can you upload for mediafire? or other server. MEGA always said me i exceeded the transfer fee.

Pd: sorry for my bad english I am not speak english

can you upload for mediafire? or other server. MEGA always said me i exceeded the transfer fee.

Pd: sorry for my bad english I am not speak english

I've uploaded it to google drive, I hope it works for you:)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is an exelent review/ walkthrough so you can understand the game and how to play it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...