~Mystic Messenger~

Ryuu_L

Mystic Messenger is a Korean visual novel game by Cheritz and it's for Android and iOS. The game is described as "storytelling messenger game" and is available in both Korean and English.

I started to play it a week ago and O///O I love Zen and Jumin so much! >///

tumblr_od2dedImUv1vf2lfeo1_1473133910_cover.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Yukio Takamiya

• Lyemons

• nesamaado

YES OMG THAT GAME IS AWESOME!!!

I love Zen too haha my next favourite though, is Luciel. Always had a thing for hackers

-winks-

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mhm...Ah damn...I still remember the day I came across Zen's pic randomly on the net. I was like 'OMG HE'S SO HOT. WHAT MANGA IS IT?!!' Imagine how I felt when I found Mystic Messenger.

-FANGIRLING AGAIN-

God, I wanna cosplay Zen so bad. But I'm not gonna lie, Luciel is probably my fav...Yoosung and Zen share second place..Gah! But Jumins bad end was so good too! IDK anymore. Imma just sit here looking at my collection of JuminxZen art. q.q

God, I wanna cosplay Zen so bad. But I'm not gonna lie, Luciel is probably my fav...Yoosung and Zen share second place..Gah! But Jumins bad end was so good too! IDK anymore. Imma just sit here looking at my collection of JuminxZen art. q.q

OH MY-! DO IT! Zen is such a sweetheart! :33 I can't decide between Zen and Jumin... UUUGGGGHH! Maybe Jumin.. *sigh* I dunno Q~Q I love them both! XD

687474703a2f2f7061312e6e61727669692e636f6d2f363231302f623434653463373463366263666363333665373464373633366461376631633038383132383035335f68712e676966

*Randomly runs in*

Here!! Hereeee!!! HEREEEEEE!!!! I'M A FAN!!!

Soooo how far are you guys in the game? :D

I've played every route by now and got every picture~ :3 (except 2 from Jumin and 4 from common that I can't find anywhere... T.T)

My favourite character is definitely Seven~

Though I can't decide between him and Saeran... I like both... (I WANT A SAERAN ROUTE SO BADLY!!!) T.T

YIPPEEEEE!!!!! *hug*

I'm at day 8 of Yoosungs route right now, but- *sigh* I'm missing some pics still *cries*

62be6d5a788b5150893beb78e1dfc1ff1c7d8707_hq.gif

- - - Updated - - -

cc363f0f8ef72f81fa399d30f79ff826.jpg

I especially love this one!! SEVEN IS JUST GORGEOUS

:leaf15: I love his eyes so much!

I have a question.What is the main mistake people make that gets them a bad ending before they choose a route? You know the part where Yoosung gets taken away? Yeah that one.

Hmmm- I dunno, but I found this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

There are tips, advice, walkthroughs,... looks helpful

Hmmm- I dunno, but I found this

There are tips, advice, walkthroughs,... looks helpful

Much appreciated!^^

• 2 weeks later...

Mystic messenger became a part of my life. I don't even know how to breath without it o.O

I played every route except jaehee's.. But soon I will play her route. Anyways my heart is beating for seven O///O

But I'm so sad, that I wasn't able to get the Vip package ;w;

Mystic messenger is simply the best ​ game ever! I've already finished zen, yoosung and jumins route and i must say... Jumin is my favorite so far!

oh my- yes! :3 i'm totally in love with Jumin but i like Zen route and his 'good ending' :) Jumin is Jumin, but Zen is such a sweetheart!

• 2 weeks later...