Japanese historical dramas

鼠ドル

I haven't watched many japanese dramas in general, but series like Fuurin Kazan are really good, seriously love that series. So, I was thinking that maybe someone knew any other good japanese historical dramas like that? Please share if you do know!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Andro

• sarah3161

• j3dmed

• 2 months later...

i just downloaded Tenchijin and Fuurin Kazan

i’m going to watch them after finishing exams in 3 weeks

I watched Kenichi Matsuyama in Taira no Kiyomori. I find the whole series awesome.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Plot: NHK's 2012 historical drama is titled "Taira no Kiyomori" after the 12th century general & politician of the same name. Taira no Kiyomori (1118–1181) was born as the first son of Taira no Tadamori (head of the Taira clan).

During his youth, Kiyomori help clear the sea of pirates in the area of Seto and then helped break down the noble system to build up a samurai-dominated period.

Through the Hogen Rebellion (July 28-August 16, 1156), Taira no Kiyomori gained the trust of Emperor Go-Shirakawa. He then used this trust to eventually attain the position of Daijō Daijin (chief minister of the government).

• Like 1

• 5 years later...