Instinctual Attraction (Snoopycake x Eornstlice)

Snoopycake

Staring at the blonde haired Alpha who seemed to bore holes in his floorboards, the large Alpha paused for a few minutes of silence to consider the other man’s answer; glancing down at the blue-eyed omega to his left. Smiling up sweetly at the black-eyed man, the feminine looking omega gave a small nod before the brown-haired police sergeant turned back to look at the grey-eyed man.

“ … I understand. As long as Taylor is happy then thats all that matters to me. I have known you for a while and I trust that you are a good enough before to take care of him. I have had many cases of scenarios like this however the Alpha normally leaves the omega, so you are doing better then most. Although if I hear that you are treating him badly, I’ll shoot you.”

Pressing a small kiss against his father’s cheek, the delicate looking boy hugged his father once more before speaking up.

“I’ll go and back my bags now. I’ll visit you everyday, alright?”

Quickly running out of the kitchen, the powder-blue eyed man moved to his bedroom; packing his items.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

The minutes of silence seemed to drag on forever, causing William's shoulders to further slouch under the invisible pressure with his body feeling colder and colder as the time passed, especially his feet and fingers. He did not disturb the two as the spoke, only letting out a long breath that he did not realize he had been holding.

The alpha's words were milder, way milder than he had expected. He was aware just how much the old man loved his youngest son by now so certainly he had expected at least a few harsh words thrown his way. It was only then that like a puppy, the gray-eyed man looked up, shy despite his resolve. Even so he did not speak up until Taylor was out of the room.

"If I will hurt him or make him unhappy, I will bring you the gun myself sir." He actually meant it. It was for that phrase that he had looked up. Seeming cowardly while speaking such words did not exactly fti afterall. "I will not restrict, bind or influence his free will in any way."

How could he ever purposedly do any of that?

Packing away his clothing, the feminine looking boy didn't turn around once he heard his brothers walk into his bedroom; leaving a few items for when he visited. Ignoring the pack of Alphas as he walked into his en-suite, the delicate looking boy started to think of Ethan's reaction as he packed his toiletries; chewing his plush bottom lip.

Shaking away the feeling, the powder-blue eyed omega moved back into his large bedroom; putting away more random belongings.

" ... We could kill him?"

"No. You shall do nothing of the sort."

" ... Please don't leave us."

"He's my mate."

"Ta-“

"I'll visit everyday.”

Once he had finished packing, the black-haired boy allowed his brothers to take down his bags to the front door; whilst he followed behind. Walking into the kitchen towards the two alphas, the British beauty looked over at the blonde haired man; smiling sweetly.

“I’m ready.”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde waited patiently for the omega to pack, taking his time to appreciate just how kind Taylor actually was despite the favt that he jad wronged him so much. It was beyond a normal person's capability- he knew that much. He truly was amazing.

However that did not mean he was wasting his time. Will was quick to gather himself and call for a cab. There was no way he could make the trip back on foot as he had done the previous day. He felt as if he did not have such strength. That being said, he did not trust himself nor Taylor to drive in this condition. They were both shaken up. He knew so. As for anyone of the brothers driving, that was a no as well. He did not feel like it would be a good idea for them to be in the same closed space for time being. So a cab was the best thing.

His next move was to message his fianceé and his father, calling them up at his place. He had to do it the right way. He had to do everything the right way now.

It was only now that a slight fear began to whell up inside of himself but he supressed it.

Looking at the black haired british beauty, the alpha could not help but feel sadness wash over him once more. "I hope you do not mind, I have called a cab. I will help with your luggage."

Keeping up his smile as the blonde haired man spoke up, the powder-blue eyed omega pulled his much larger father into a long hug; reaching up by stepping on his tip toes.

"I'll see you soon, alright? I'll call you tonight and every night following."

"Okay Tigger. Have a safe journey, I love you."

"I love you too Papa."

Reluctantly removing himself from his fathers strong grip, the black haired omega turned to the grey-eyed Alpha; chewing his bottom lip lightly.

Walking out of the kitchen, the feminine looking boy started to pick up as much luggage as he possibly could before looking up at the group of Alphas to his side.

" ... I'll see you later."

Glancing over at the blonde haired Alpha behind him, the British beauty smiled weakly over at him; carefully waiting for the other man to follow him.

Guest Eornostlice

Will was fairly quick to follow out, picking up all the remaining luggage by himself, the gazes of the other alphas stirring up even more conflicted feelings inside of himself. This was actually happening. Of course it was. He hardly got himself to say goodbye, his voice taking on a submissive tone and he walked out.

The cab was already there, stationed right in the front, something that gave little relief to the blonde alpha. He could not look anyone in the eye at this point so as cowardly as it was, he wanted to leave as fast as possible.

With the bags placed in the back, the gray eyed man opened the door for Taylor, not sure wether he was to get in the backseat as well or give the omega his very much needed privacy, internally debating it for a couple of moments.

He chose the passenger seat. There was no reason for Taylor to wish for company right now, especially his.

Placing his small bags into the back of the taxi, the delicate looking boy smiled sweetly up at the blonde haired Alpha as he helped carry in his bags and opened the door for him; gracefully entering the side door. Quickly sliding in the clean car, the feminine looking boy rolled the window down to smile brightly over at his large family that was watching him from the entrance.

Waving meekly at the group of Alphas, the British beauty rested his cheek against the frame; fear ever so slowly starting to creep up on him.

He didn’t know this man. Sure, his brothers definitely did but it still worried him. He believed that the grey-eyed man would treat him well but he was still going to be away from his family.

He loved his family.

Guest Eornostlice

The review mirror was set so it was clearly seeing into the backseat and Will did not miss the opportunity to look back. He instantly wished he hadn't however.

Taylor had seem unusually calm and strong but how could he actually be that way? The look on his face made the guilt return in waves and the self-hate came with it, but he did not speak, instead averting his gaze towards the window. There was truly nothing he could say to attempt comforting him.

The entire ride home, he said nothing. It was not like his house was that far away to begin with and the driver did not attempt conversation either, instead turning the radio up. A wise sensible choice.

As the car came to a stop, Will rached out for his wallet to pay the fare before getting outside the car, once more opening the door for Tay to go out. This was his first time here so surely it could not be easy on anxiety. They were already inside the garden, the sun caressing the greens of the well maintained property. The gates had been open and that could mean one thing: his father, Elayne or both were already here.

The mansion was large and fairly elegant, the walls painted a pure white that got periodically refreshed by repainting. The garage was underground and could easily fit four cars with space to spare for just about everything else. Everything was spacious. Yet quiet. It gave a certain sense of loneliness. The entire house had only one maid and William lived alone, his fianceé staying with her father.

The alpha helped out and got all of Taylor's luggage out of the car carefully, not wishing to shatter anything that could have been fragile inside.

However, he had to be strong. He would be polite, sweet and helpful. Even if that meant that he had to be a stereotypical omega that he had alway strived not to be. Although, he wanted to make his father proud. He was representing his family.

Staring at the gorgeous mansion that the blonde haired man was living in, the powder-blue eyed omega focused on the gorgeous garden that surrounded the house; already deciding that he would be spending most of his time in that area.

Feeling his heart flutter at the gesture of the grey-eyed man opening the taxi door, the British beauty hopped out of the car; thanking the other man and the driver before walking around to pick up some of his own bags.

“ … You have a beautiful home. Thank you for letting me stay here, I’m very grateful for your kindness.”

Guest Eornostlice

"Please stop with that." William found himself replying softly, shaking his head in disapproval. "Do not name me kind. And there is no reason to be 'grateful' to me. I am the lowlife that marked you as his own. If anything, I am the one that is grateful. I wouldn't have blamed you if you were tempted to jump at my neck and tear it open. But you did not. You even kept your brothers from eating me alive, did you not?"

Judging by how mad they were the previous day, there was no way for them to stay calm at the sight of himself. The blonde even heard Taylor sending them all off so the two of them could talk neinterrupted. The question was pointless and didn't require an answer.

"Please this way. I will show you to the westside."

But it was a mere three steps inside the large carpeted space before he froze, gray eyes meeting warm confused ones. Elayne.

"What the hell have you done Will?" The beta's voice was calm. Rather than anger, there was worry as she swiped both the beautiful omega and the guilt-faced alpha with ger gaze. It was not that she could distinguish the smell change but rather she had a gut feeling about the whole situation.

"Fucked someone's life up." He replied honestly, once more taking on the demeanour of a scolded puppy. Perhaps they were not in love but they were definitely friends.

Disappointment. That was what he saw in her eyes.

Blinking up at the blonde haired Alpha, the feminine looking omega listened to him as he spoke lowly of himself; his eyebrows knotting together in a small frown. Of course, his brothers were upset but that was only because they were knot-heads that couldn’t understand the situation at hand. He was sure that they would come around eventually.

Instinctively reaching up to lightly brush his fingers against the grey-eyed man’s cheeks, the delicate looking boy held his soft gaze; wishing for the older Alpha to meet his own.

“ … It pains me that you speak of yourself with such low regard. We have talked about this, it was just as much as your fault than it was mine. Mating bonds do not last forever and over time it will fade. My life and life decisions will not change because of this apart from some legal differences that I will quickly get used to. I will continue to fight what I believe in, mated or not, that will never change.”

Snapping his head over to stare at the beautiful beta that must have been the other man’s fiancé and quickly retracted his hand whilst taking a few paces away, the powder-blue eyed omega submitted his gaze to the other woman; staring at the clean floor.

“I-I apologise Ma’am. I-I meant nothing by the gesture. I’ll go and take my bags out of the taxi.”

Turning on his heel to walk back out of the mansion, the black-haired boy tried his hardest not to be affected by the throbbing in his mating mark and heart; pulling his bags out of the back of the car.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

Elayne followed the beautiful man with her gaze as he scurried off for a couple of moments before switching back onto her main target, the alpha.

"He looks scared."

"You would be too if you had just been bitten and taken away from your family by a man you do not know." Will's remark had a certain sad bite to it. The beta's expression visibly softened.

"Go inside. Your dad is in."

The blonde alpha's heart shuddered inside his chest and he bit down onto his own cheek. No longer speaking, he stepped inside, leaving Elayne behind.

The brunette did not follow. Instead she made her way toward the omega, her hand reaching out to snatch one of the bags out of his hand. "Will and I are not in love. We are engaged but none of us has any interest in the other. It's a family bussiness rather than marriage. He is a friend." She spoke without missing a beat, clearing any possible mistunderstandings in one go, not seeming to consider it a heavy topic. Despite her stern demeanour from just moments before, she seemed completely calm.

"I am Elayne. You should keep your head rised. This situation is half your fault as well is it not. The best you can do is to take responsability for it as well. That big idiot is not the kind to back down. You are a victim but he won't go unpunished so you are both on losing sides." It was only then that her lips formed into a soft smile.

"Sorry. I did not even ask for your name."

Blinking up at the gorgeous woman, the feminine looking omega clutched onto his bags; secretly thankful that the beta woman picked up one of his bags himself. Listening to the brown haired woman speak about her relationship with his mat- … William. He tried his hardest to ignore the relief his heart felt once he heard that there was no love in their relationship.

No. It was not relief. Not relief at all.

“I apologise for not introducing myself correctly. My name is Taylor Watson, however a lot of people call me Tay. I promise you that I will responsibility for the actions that I have done.”

Smiling sweetly up at the beautiful woman, the delicate looking beauty moved his bags into the large home; waiting for the pretty woman to decided what to do with him.

He faintly wondered where the blonde haired Alpha had gotten too. Missed? … No. Wondered. He was just observing. That was all.

Guest Eornostlice

The beautiful beta's smile only got sweeter as she listened to the man, allowing a small sigh to escape her petite mouth. It was her way of concluding that the omega was not a bad person. At least that much. The amount of trouble William was getting in at the moment was no small amount and her feelings were mixed, both pity and scorn. Having been born to a beta and an omega, one of the rare chance children, she roughly understood the situation yet her nature was protective towards the weaker ones and it was not something she could help.

"Then I will call you Tay, alright? You may call me Ellie" She threw one last glance towards the kitchen's locked door, ignoring the knot in her stomach. "William is currently talking with his father so let's not disturb them." Far away from the place of discussion was the best choice in this matter. "Let's bring all of your luggage to the west wing. That place is unused so for now you cna rest there and decide on where you will stay later, alright?"

Despite her questions, she was already three steps up the stairs, making her way up, proving just how familiar she was with the house once more.

"If you are hungry I will make you a snack when they are done, alright?"

Staring at the beautiful woman as she spoke, the feminine looking boy couldn't help his heart from hurting from her kindness; trusting her sweet smile. However, the mention of William being with his father made his mating mark throb at the indication of an unpleasant conversation.

Smiling back at the gorgeous woman in front of him, the beautiful omega followed her into the house; marveling at the stunning building.

"Wow ... This house is gorgeous. I really don't mind where I stay so please don't feel the need to do anything unnecessary for me."

"Oh, no thank you. I'm fine."

He couldn't help but wonder about his family and how they were getting on. He didn't know what his father would be like without him. He didn't know what agreements his brothers would get into over him. He was worried that they would be fine without him.

• 1 month later...
Guest Eornostlice

"It's fine, it's fine." The young beta lead the way, taking the omega to one of the spare bedrooms in the west wing of the mansion, right across the staircase.

The room was as expected stupidly huge and decorated with taste, pastel hues mixed in with pure whites, creating a calm, cheerful atmosphere. The bed was easily a king size, neatly covered by a large double sheet in the color of the sea seeming to compliment the fuzzy carpet, the numerous pillows on the bed going from pink to yellow.

"You can rest here and unpack. I think this is the safest place for you to be in." Empty and away from Will on a regular basis sounded like the best choice for the moment.

The place was clean, not having any trace of dust, proof of a dilligent maid.

"The closets are empty too so you can put your things in there too." She assured the boy once more, smiling gently. "The bathroom is connected to the bedroom and you can lock it when using it too just in case, as for distractions other than the TV, Will's library is on this floor too."

She was speaking but her mind was elsewhere. She was worried. The engagement was surely going to be called off and Will was going to bear all of it.

Without wishing so, she sighed gently.

Following the beautiful beta through the large house, the feminine looking omega clutched onto his bags as he walked; skipping steps up the grand staircase.

Entering the room that he had been given to stay in, the gorgeous boy took his time to get used to his new surroundings whilst he bit at his nails; looking around the pretty coloured room.

It was nice.

Smiling over at the young beta who continued to treat him kindly, the blue-eyed beauty nodded along with her as she spoke; perking up at the mention of the library on the same floor.

“A library? Do you think that I could go to the library after I unpack?”

He didn’t understand why he was asking as if he was a small child carefully asking his mother for something he should not have.

It was unusual. Compared to his normal life.

Placing the bags onto the floor, the black-haired boy began to unpack his items as he knelt on the floor; looking up at the beautiful woman in the room.

“Have …… Have I ruined his life? … William’s I mean.”

Letting out a groan as he shoved his laptop away from his current position on his large glass desk, the dark-blue eyed man chewed against his nails as he ran his fingers through is hair; kicking away the chair he was sitting on from his work station.

Standing up from the rolling chair, the black-haired man walked around his office as he looked out of the large panels of glass windows; resting his forehead against the material as his mind drifted to think about his younger brother that had left his home.

God he hated work.

Ignoring the repetitive messages from his twin brother, the handsome man glanced over at the piles of paper that surrounded his office; sighing as he turned his back to lean of the glass whilst he crossed his arms around his chest.

So. Boring.

Guest Eornostlice

Elayne remained there, dedicated to entertaining the new resident of the house despite being a guest herself, her thoughts going from the blonde's dire predicament to the omega in front of her. He was innocent. Definitely the type she would go for if he was not an omega or if he was not marked by Will. A shame. She preferred betas, they were less headache and bigger under the belt. The ability to procreate was pretty much non important to her.

Being brought back to the topic at hand however, her subtle smile faltered.

"You did not ruin his life, he brought it upon himself. Staying close to an omega that is nearing their heat period is pure stupidity for an alpha, no matter how well-controlled they believe they are. Will is the current CEO of his father's previous company so there are bound to be a few repercussions. For example his marriage to me. Not that either one of us truly wanted it but my father will drop the partnership as soon as he catches wind of the news.... It must be tough. But he is a big guy. He'll survive it... And on the bright side, neither one of us needs to marry someone they hold no romantic feelings for. In a selfish way, it's freeing."

Plastering the smile back onto her face and clearly wishing to stay away from the heavy topic, the brunette raised her hand to play with her hair.

"The depression aside, it must be tough on you as well. I think you need just to relax a bit. After you are done unpacking I will show you to the library. It's huge and all that. You might like it there."

Getting used to a new city, a new workplace and a new place to stay in would usually make one feel depressed- that was, if one cared enough for that type of shit. Being in a new pace felt refreshing. After nearly quitting his job at the age of 32 due to a certain incident that revolved a certain persistent omega whose beta partner worked in the same company under himself, Virgil was transferred immediately.

Rumors weighted nothing in the way of productivity and he could not be bothered enough to care. Apparently not being swayed by an omega's pheromones would make an alpha 'defective'. It was all one big joke to him and he would not care for it at this point. With no immediate family that was left alive, there was not much obstructing him from accepting the transfer proposal. No. There was actually absolutely nothing that was stopping him from taking over the position of a Managing Director in a new bank. It was much like a vacation from the bullshit if anything.

First day in and he did not make a big fuss. He did not bother with the official introductions that the previous Managing Director was so content in trying to convince himself to take upon, figuring he would be meeting all the important figures at the end of the day either way. There was no need to waste so much time on trivial things when there was plenty of leftover work to complete. Plus.. everyone should have been announced on the short-notice change in ranks so the entire arrangement was not to come as a surprise.

With his back straight, the middle aged Alpha scanned an entire pile of papers, piece by piece, with absolute interest, adjusting his glasses as he felt them slightly slide off.

Carefully unfolding his clothes to hang them up on the offered hangers placed in the large closet, the feminine looking boy looked over at the gorgeous brunette beta to his left; watching her as she spoke about the blonde haired Alpha with her smile slumping.

Once he had finished with his clothing along with other items such as shoes and accessories, the delicate looking omega placed other random items around the room whilst placing his toiletries in the en-suite; listening to the older woman.

“ … I understand. I’m relieved to hear it was a none-romantic relationship … I still do not hope that he gets into too much trouble with his business and his father, if so I will definitely try my best to help him in anyway … The mating mark will only last around 10 years, it is not permanent so he will not have to deal with the burden for the rest of his life. I wish for them to find common ground on the matter and the affects of our actions will not cause permanent damage to the rest of his life.”

Glancing down at his watch on his left hand, the black-haired Alpha let out a small sigh of relief at the god-sent news of his lunch break; shoving the expensive desk chair back under his work station whilst he sorted out a small pile of various documents.

Deciding to pass the needed pieces of information to the new Managing Director on his way out of the large building, the dark-blue eyes man fixed his unruly hair before picking up his jacket and coat that hung neatly by the door; checking for his wallet and his mobile.

Making the short journey across the hall whilst giving people respective nods as he passed, the handsome Alpha walked over to the large door; knocking on it twice before he entered.

“Hello. You must be the new Managing Director, I’m Micheal Watson; President. Pleasure to have you on board with us from now one. We will be having a meeting with the board of directors on Wednesday next week to discuss the line up of future investors and I also have the reports that Mr. Howell requested you to take a look at. We are also looking into hiring a secretary for you, but for now, passing over information in person is the best we can do.”

Giving over the wad of paper from his hands over to the Alpha as he walked deeper into the large office, the British immigrant gave him a business-like smile before returning back to his original position in the door way.

“If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. I’ll be taking my break now.”

Guest Eornostlice

The young man was simply too kind for his own good. Way too kind. Ironically fitting with one big guy she knew to be the same type of worrisome character.

The beautiful beta listened patiently, only opening her mouth to speak once she had heard the male's concerns rather than anything. "I think rather than worrying about William, you should worry about yourself." Her remark was not spiteful, her voice gentle.

"Even if things go south for Will now, he will raise back up in time, I am sure. He is a capable man and this setback is something he will need to overcome. He is not the type to shrink back from his duties. On the other hand, if you want a free life, you need to keep away from him despite living in the same house. During your heat neither one of you will have control. You need to figure that out- what you plan for it. If you let the wolves control you again and he bites you for the second time, what are you going to do? I am sure Will is going to take precautions but you need some yourself. Not to mention you will be in pain once your heat comes. Will you allow your body to receive relief by mating with William or will you be able to endure it? You need to think hard of all that. Or it might destroy more than your own life..."

Gently shaking her head, she opened the door.

"Come, I will show you to the library."

Raising his nose up from the mountain of papers, the green-eyed alpha simply gave the unfamiliar man a once over before shifting his gaze back towards his documents once more, not even seeming to take notice of the new papers that had been added to his desk. His composure made it look as if he was hardly listening and even once the man- that now he knew to be the president- finished speaking, he only flipped the page, focusing on the task at hand, not caring for the extra long moment of awkward silence.

"Virgil Bianchi." The director spoke monotonously, not even attempting his lack of interest in such formalities. "I would appreciate it if you did not trouble yourself with trying to find a secretary. Most are incompetent and would get in the way more than anything- me working alone is fine, thank you for your concern."

Without even looking at his subordinate once more, the older man resumed looking at his papers. "Thank you for your willingness to play the carrier pigeon. You may go now, I have plenty of things to settle."

Once he had placed the last of his items into the large room as he put away the large bags that once contained his items away into the large closet, the feminine looking omega stood up from the floor before walking over to the brown haired woman; giving her a sweet smile.

“I am fine. I do not need anyone or myself to worry about me. The focus should be on William, even though you think he may not need it. … He seemed broken after the event. I will keep away from him for his sake. … I will deal with my heat when it comes around. Most likely call my partner and I’ll go to his house, do not worry.”

Following the brunette beta out of ‘his’ large bedroom, the gorgeous looking omega continued to give her a large smile as they walked to the library on the same floor; excited to view the room that he expected to spend most of his time in.

Feeling his left eyebrow twitch in annoyance at the rude reply he got in return from his kindness, the handsome looking man felt his forehead scrunched up in a frown; his tongue making a clicking sound whilst he turned on his heal to walk out the door.

Rude old man.

Pulling out a cigarette from a pack of Marlboro Red’s, the black haired man pulled his jacket tighter around his body after placing the unlit cigarette in his mouth; deciding not to smoke it instead resting in it mouth.

Smoking was a vile habit. Not lighting it would be best.

Making his way over to a chain coffee shop not to far from the large building he worked in, the dark-blue eyed man placed the unlit fag back in his pocket; waiting in the overly long queue to pick up his regular coffee.

He didn’t want to eat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

The beta listened with a tiny smile, becoming more and more pleased with the young omega. He truly was innocent in a lot of ways.

Getting outside the room, it was one point of the discussion that made her breath stop for a moment. Did he... perhaps not know? That... was quite heartbreaking. Not knowing that when in heat, a marked omega would not be able to stand the contact with anyone other than his mate. Even if under normal circumstances a marked omega loved someone other than his mate, a wolf's mind was different. Contact with anyone other than Will would surely... cause it to feel like rape.

She debated with herself wether she should speak up or not, yet ultimately decided against. That was not what he needed. Taylor had already been through too much. He did not need those worries now.

Pushing those thoughts away from her mind, the beta led the way to the library which was honestly a mere two doors away. The room itself was ridiculously huge and packed. Much like a public library, there were shelves all around, including the middle of the room, all books sorted by subject and ordered in alphabetical style, neatly organized. Entertainment, education and religion- every topic was in there, with both old and dusty volumes and new ones completing the amazing collection.

"This is it. The library has been this way when the house was bought. Will did take an interest in it and added newer books, but there are quite a few old gems in here." She was fond of it.

Appearances, politeness and formalities? Virgil could hardly be bothered. Especially when it came to someone with a position as sensitive as the president. From his past experiences, he knew not to expect shit from the ones right underneath himself. Humans are creatures striving for the more and the better, meaning there were bound to exist quite a few traces of ugly envy left behind in anyone aiming for a higher position, especially when the said position was suddenly given out to a stranger.

It was that sort of thing that nearly got him fucked over previously and he was not quite in the mood of having everything go apeshit so soon.

Pushing some of the papers away to make room for the newly received reports, the dark-haired alpha took a superficial glance before arching his eyebrows in suprise. He was about to only skim over and move on yet his attention was immediately piqued.

A decently made report. The type that made it obvious that whoever took the time to organize them was at least half interested in their job. Wasn't that rare?

With a slight huff, Virgil relaxed his body and dove right into the papers before him. Break? There was no time for such thing. There were too many things to settle.

Immediately brightening up at the sight of the large library that was displayed before him, the feminine looking omega quickly made his way over to gently run his fingers over the dusty covers of some of the books; finding a smile spread across against his lips.

“ … Wow … It’s gorgeous.”

Carefully pulling out a large book from the shelf with respect, the delicate looking beauty found himself sitting down on one of the expensive sofas before opening the old classic.

“ … Does Will use this place a lot? If so, I can just take a book or something into my room instead of disturbing him in here.”

Lifting his head up from the stained yellow pages of the thick volume, the baby blue eyed British stood up again after placing the book down on one of the large table; looking around and picking up other books he found interest in as he walked.

Letting out a hum of relief as he appeared to be at the ifront of the long line of teenage girls and hipsters, the black-haired Alpha quickly ordered himself a vanilla latte before placing in 3 sugar cubes; walking out of the coffee shop as quickly as he could.

Pulling the collar of his taloured coat up around his neck to protect himself from the cold wind that sneaked into his neck, the dark-blue eyed man buried his nose further into the fabric as he walked back up to the large office building; kindly greeting everyone as he walked up to his room.

Shutting the door behind him as he made his way into the large office, the handsome man found himself becoming tired as he sat down at his chair; quickly sipping away at his latte. Looking around at the large amount of documents that surrounded him, the gorgeous looking man noted that he would be stuck here all night: making the decision to curl up in the office chair whilst using his coat as a blanket.

He fell asleep instantly.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

Elayne's mood was definitely sensitive, making it difficult for her to fight the more overwhelming negative feelings attached to the smallest of things. The beautiful beta ran her long slim fingers on one of the many shelves on the wall, tracing the different covers with a sudden drop of smile.

"Lately he had been... busy. Very much so. He is drowning himself in work with almost no breaks. For a man so dedicated, his alone time in the library became nonexistent. I... say 'lately' however I definitely mean in the past year and a half or so. Spending time here surely will be just fine." No matter how much she struggled to, the sad vibe of her voice could not vanish, her thoughts instantly drifting back towards the blonde alpha and the discussion he was having with his father. It was surely a disaster. She knew it.

"Actually you will not be running into him often even if you live here. He is more often than not holed up in his office, hardly using his own bedroom. The kitchen is the place he sometimes remembers he needs to be in but more often than not, the maid takes care of the cooking and delivers him food straight to his door. So you should not worry about it much. I guarantee that after today, his schedule will become even more hectic to begin with."

It was a good couple hours before the straight-faced Alpha decided to put down his expensive fountain pen, mildly satisfied with his own rate of activity. The current workplace, at least for time being, was a much more stable environment. A quiet one with no drama or unneeded noise or disturbance. In other words, the best type of environment for Virgil to be in.

Raising himself up from the chair, the middle aged man picked up a couple of neatly stacked papers before making his way out of his new office, heading straight towards the president's room. The documents at hand were not something he believed to be his responsibility to handle.

Silence. Even with the large stack of papers taking up every space of the desk, the first detail to be taken in was the curled up alpha ball on the chair whom was sleeping in a seemingly peaceful manner.

Virgil looked at him for a long while, his facial expression not changing in the slightest, before somehow deciding to accomplish his objective and shut the door behind, leaving the extra papers on the man's desk as well.

It would seem that it is fine for me to take care of more than what I have initially planned.

Continuing to make a collection of classical volumes on one of the coffee tables whilst he walked around the large library, the feminine looking boy ended up picking 9 books that he hoped to read in a short amount of time; finally looking over at the beautiful beta who wore a sad expression.

Listening to the brown haired woman speak up about the blonde haired alpha who was downstairs, the delicate looking boy opened the book as he paused to process the words; feeling bad for the obviously hard working man.

“ … I see. If you wouldn’t mind, could you please tell him that I would be spending most of my time in this room. A knock would be nice as a announcement that he is going to enter the room.”

Walking over to the plush sofa opposite the book stacked coffee table, the pretty omega curled up on the furniture as he placed the large book on his lap; picking up a blanket from the side of the sofa.

Fluttering his eyes open as his alarm clock blared through his ear drums, the handsome alpha scrunched his face up as he yawned and stretched in the chair; rubbing his eyes whilst he glanced over at the clock to his right.

9.00 PM

Sighing as he looked over the piles of unread papers scattered across his desk, the black haired man picked up his large cold coffee and quickly drank it; pulling out a fresh pile to read over.

He couldn’t remember how long he worked but he ended up arriving at home at two in the morning.

Placing his keys on the side, the navy-blue eyed boy listened through the house to hear silence; realising that they all must be asleep. Feeling hunger flow through him, the gorgeous alpha made his way upstairs to his room; quickly stripping down into his boxers before passing out on his bed.