Instinctual Attraction (Snoopycake x Eornstlice)

Snoopycake

Name: Taylor Watson.

Role: Omega.

Nationality: British.

Height: 5ft 4

Weight: 50kg

Hair: Messy, Thick black hair.

Eyes: Large, Powder Blue eyes.

Detailed Physical Description: Lean with little-to-no muscle.

Mouth: Full, light pink lips.

Extra: Has a small bee tattoo on his hip-bone. Looks highly delicate and feminine with soft features. Completely smooth skin without any hair and pale skin.

Dislikes: Knot-head Alpha’s, Omega stereotypes and the expectation of having an Alpha.

Bio: Moved over to America with his family from Britain when he was 15; straight after he presented as an Omega. Has four older brothers who all presented as an Alpha. His father is an Alpha and his mother was an omega who died in childbirth. Passionately hates his role and has performed in many protests and organisations to diminish the stereotypes and the inequality; equal wages, equal job opportunities and larger punishments for sexual harassment and rape. Has only ever dated Beta’s due to his hatred towards being an expected housewife for Alpha’s.

Personality: Sassy, can easily start a fight, Snappy however can be kind and sweet to people that treat him well and respect him. Slightly tsundere.

Wrapping the thick, dark grey blanket around his small frame, the feminine looking boy rolled his eyes as he tried to focus on the horror film that was displayed on the large flat-screen TV in their living room; kicking his brown haired brother as he crawled onto the sofa next to him.

“Fuck off Gabe. It’s my turn to watch TV.”

Letting out noises of annoyance as his youngest Alpha brother continued his movement’s until he was practically lying across his little brother, the delicate-looking boy yelped as he started wailing his arms and legs to hit the older man. Grinning from ear to ear as he wrapped his arms around his body, the green-eyed man buried his face in the coal-haired man’s neck; breathing in his scent due to the comforting and refreshing scent.

“Aaah~ Tay~ But work is so hhhaaaarrrrdddd!!”

Slapping the muscular man around the back of his head, the beautiful omega let out an exaggerated sigh as he managed to make his way out of the vice hold the other man had on him; kicking his foot in his chest. Sitting back up in his original position as his Alpha brother continued to lie on the long sofa, the powder blue eyed boy turned his attention back to the film; re-wrapping the fluffy blanket around him.

“Where is everyone?”

“Raph and Dad’s is at work. Dunno where Jack and Mikey are.”

Standing up from his sofa to let his little brother have some time to himself, the brown haired boy moved over to the kitchen before calling out to the younger man.

“Do you want some food? I’ll make fries. Have you had your pre-heat pills? You’re due anytime soon.”

Curling up into a ball on the expensive sofa, the British beauty kept his eyes on the TV as he replied; snuggling into the plush pillows.

“YES PLEASE!”

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Name: William Nilsson

Role: Alpha

Nationality: Swedish

Height: 6 ft 1

Weight: 70 kg

Hair: A short mop of wavy blonde locks that curl up at the ends

Eyes: Warm grey

Detailed physical description: A strong muscular build that however isn't over the top, result of regular gym visits

Likes: small animals, when things go according to plan, seeing the results of his hard work

Dislikes: disobedience, mess (all types as he is a clean freak), pointless discussions

Bio: Moved to America shortly after birth due to his father's job and had been living there ever since. As the son of an alpha and a beta, the chances were high for him to be an alpha himself and he did not disappoint. Taking over his father's Software Development company at the young age of 25 after successfuly working his way to the top with no one left to question his capabilities, Will proved to be extraordinary- something he himself is aware of. At his family's insistence, he got engaged to a young beta female that he does not have actual feelings for, the entire arrangement being more of a bussiness scheme than a love-based relationship, something that both sides are aware of.

Personality: Mild mannered and slightly nerdy to most that know him, capable of a fiery temperament and a hidden terrible attitude. He has a bit of a superiority complex but he does not back away from responsibilities, having the type of morals that dictate him to never shy away from his duties or find excuses for his mistakes.

Extra: N/A

Shutting down the laptop after having taken care of a couple work-related emails on one of his few days off, Will stretched out onto the comfortable seat of his desk before looking outside his mansion straight into his frontyard. A say off- or half a day off depending on how anyone saw it, given the fact that he'd been writing emails the entire morning- was welcomed either way and he knew how to spend it.

But for time being he needed a snack. Or perhaps a proper meal given the fact that he ended up skippig through breakfast after waking up to 5 AM instead of sleeping in due to a forgotten alarm clock.

Lazily getting up but making sure to put the chair and laptop charger back to place before exiting the room, the alpha went downstairs, straight to the kitchen, expecting no one around, given the fact that he allowed the maids to have a day off as well. But it did not seem to be the case.

His brows furrowed at the slight noise coming from the kitchen, opening the door to be greeted by a gorgeous female raising an eyebrow right back at him, a small smile on her lips as she gestured to the plates of food on the counter.

"And here I was thinking you were about to grow roots there Will. Wasn't it supposed to be your days off?" She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I am going to help brother out right now. I thought if I dropped by I could at least prepare you a snack. James said you took care of that problem for us so this is a reward."

"What? They sent you here to play housewife?" Laughing himself, the blonde took a chair and sat himself down, not minding his manners much around the young beta.

"See how you get it? Well we are engaged you know. Yet we insist living separatedly. I got lectured half an hour on how I should hurry up and get pregnant while I am still young and how this bussiness project could get so much bigger under the influence of only one heir."

"Shittalk in the morning huh? You had a pleasant day start it seems."

"Very." Grinning to show off perfectly white teeth, the woman delicately tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, warm yet piercing green eyes looking kindly towards the alpha. "Hey I am off. Before we end up married, I still need to go on a date or two." Winking and walking over, she placed a small kiss on the man's cheek.

"Heh. Who's the lucky bastard today?" There was no shred of jealousy in his voice as he spoke.

"A coworker. He seems the nerdy old fashioned type tho."

"Oho. Isn't that unusual Elayne? A no name in your own father's firm? You know that you need to be careful not to get caught right?"

"That is the entire fun. No worries, I know not to fuck up the entire engagement thing. Well I am off."

"Have a fun time. Don't scare him." Deciding that there wasn't really much to say, he dug in, leaving the beautiful brunette to stick her tongue out at him playfully. The day so far was going well. A delicious meal was always welcomed. Checking his phone, without a thought he powered it off. Yeah. He was done with work for the day. And anything else for that matter.

Continuing to watch the gory horror film displayed on the 75 inch TV that was presented across the wall, the feminine looking boy found himself smiling at the supposedly scary scene; reaching over his sofa to pick up another warm blanket to wrap around his cold feet. Blinking up at the older man as he walked back in a little while later, the delicate-looking boy smiled brightly as he noticed what he was carrying a large bowl of fries covered in ketchup along with his pills and a larger glass of water.

Perking up at the brown haired man placed the large bowl on the glass coffee table in front of them, the powder-blue eyed boy immediately took the white and red coloured drugs out of his hands; quickly downing them to start eating the french fries.

“Why are you home so early anyway? Don’t you have like a big event you need to organise.”

Sipping an open bottle of beer, the dark-blue eyed man smiled down at his little brother; reaching over to mess with his hair before it got quickly slapped away.

“Nah. My staff are doing it for me, so there isn’t much point of me being there.”

Rolling his eyes as he continued to stuff his face with the fries, the coal-haired boy kicked his shin as he re-focused back on the film in front of them; licking the ketchup off his fingers.

“You’re the manger and host of one of the best clubs in the country. How the fuck is you such a lazy ass.”

Laughing as he tided away the colourful pills, the British immigrant replied quickly; enjoying to see his brother slightly happy.

“Hm. The women love me.”

Hearing the front door open and two new, yet familiar voices entered the house, the feminine looking boy quickly tried to hid the food before his idiot Alpha’s brothers decided to steal from him.

Guest Eornostlice

He was taking it back. A good meal that he did not have to prepare himself on a day off was heaven. Sometimes doing more work than he had to paid off and it was a strange feeling of fullfilment that he absolutely adored even if the rewards were just small things such as what just happened. Or maybe he was just easily satisfied.

Getting up to wash his hands and roll up his loose shirt's sleeves, the man responsibly took the compeltely emptied plates to wash, not willing to put them off for later even if later meant a couple of hours or until the next day when the maids would have returned. He loved his space mess-free and had plenty of times anyway. If anything, cleaning was fairly relaxing.

Washing his hands once more after he considered he was done, the alpha walked right back upstairs to his elegant bedroom, proceeding to undress and tuck his already used clothes into the laundry bin, not having any plans on wearing it again until washed even if those were fresh clothes he had put on after the shower he had taken in the morning. The thought of slipping back into 'dirty' clothes was in no way appealing to him. Using the same type of rule, his bedsheets were changed every day.

Searching his large wardrobe closet for something suitable to be worn outside, he was quick to settle on a pair of black pants along with a pale gray-blue casual chemise with a white sleeveless shirt underneath.

It did not take him more than 15 minutes to lock down his house and walk outside, triple checking in order to make sure that it was indeed secure. Will decided against his car, figuring that a walk was a good option considering that he was bailing on gym for the day.

The plan was quite simple. He was going to pay the twins a visit once again and perhaps propose a simple outing were they to be free. Such visits were nowhere near rare and they didn't have to truly be announced so it worked out just fine.

Watching his older Alpha twin brother’s walk into the large, modern living room, the feminine looking boy frowned down as he watched the grinning men move closer to them; his grip tightening on the large bowl of fries. Feeling the plush sofa dip as his older brother’s sat directly beside him, the delicate-looking boy found his eyebrows begin to twitch at the obvious attempt to annoy him; pouting childishly.

“Can all of you just leave me the fuck alone? Don’t you all have jobs or someth- Ah!” The powder-blue eyed Omega yelped as Jack jumped on him with his much larger weight whilst restraining him from getting out of the hold.

“Get the fuck off me you pig!!” The British beauty began to growl, trying his hardest to get Jack off him and Micheal pulled the large bowl of fries out of his hiding place; noticing that Gabe was laughing in the background.

He hated his family.

“Ooh~ Looks delicious Lori~ Why would you hind this away from your favourite brother, eh?”

Hated.

Watching his dark-chocolate haired brother begin to eat the fries in the bowl, the coal-haired boy began to fall into a fit of laughter due to his older brother that started to tickle him ruthlessly.

Fuck. No.

Sending his elbow sharply into Jack’s stomach causing him to be winded, the beautiful boy quickly managed to escape his grasp to reach over and twist Micheal’s arm painfully; pinning him onto the floor as he used a wrist lock to make his Alpha brother drop the large bowl of fries.

Feeling the corner of his mouth twitch into a smile as his older brothers began to laugh, the pretty boy kicked each of their legs sharply before letting go of the older man on the floor; sitting back on the sofa.

Watching Micheal sit back up himself, the feminine looking boy went back to eating the fries and watching his horror movie that he was missing.

“Glad we forced you to do those self-defence classes back in England, Taya.”

Guest Eornostlice

Despite the often visits and the all too familiar habit, Will did not enjoy going there with an empty hand. That was exactly why the blonde dropped by the patisserie that he personally loved in order to buy something to satisfy the need of 'something sweet'.

Alright that was him finding excuses to enter the place. The smell was taunting him even from outside, especially given the fine sense of smell that he possessed so he did not even attempt to resist. Everything up for display looked mouth watering but it was the shortcakes that truly won the deal. More exactly the delicious looking strawberry and chocolate ones that he ended up buying six of, neatly packaged in a white box that he could easily carry.

A good half an hour later he was at the gates which got oppened without futher discussion for Will, the guards more than familiar with having the alpha as a visior. Even though the mansion wad a good walk away, he did not mind it in the least, completely aware of that from the start. His mood was good and the man did not feel any need to rush, enjoying the weather and his buzz-free phone. Were he to leave it on, surely by now he would have been stressed out. Humming a merry tune, he seemed to have no care in the world.

It was much later that he had reached the door but he felt refreshed. Physical exercise wasn't bad afterall, especially on a lazy day. Unhesistantly he knocked on the large door.

Rolling his eyes as he cuddled into his brown haired Alpha brother’s arms that was presented to him, the feminine looking boy snuggled into Micheal’s arms; finding his comforting scent surround him. Keeping his eyes on the horror film still displayed on the large TV, the delicate looking boy smiled as the dark-brown haired happily cuddled him back; no longer teasing him whilst finally letting him watch the movie.

Hearing the ping of a doorbell echo through the large mansion, the powder-blue eyed man immediately felt a strong scent wash over him; causing a tight feeling begin to stir in his stomach. It smelt like ... Home? Like warm sheets that you couldn't help but wish to cuddle up in. He wanted to bury his nose in it ... Wait no. His wolf wanted to.

Watching Jack rise from his seat on the sofa, the coal-haired boy noticed that no one else seemed effected by the scent that he was smelling. It must have just been him. Fuck it. Burying his face back in Michael's neck, the British beauty wrinkled his nose; trying to get the scent out of his nose.

Walking up to their large front door, the blue eyed Alpha frowned a little; unsure on who passed security but still needed to knock the door. Obviously not his father or Raph. Opening the door with ease, the blonde haired man broke into a large grin; opening the door much wider.

"You little fuck. Haven't seen you in ages you shit! Where have you been?! Missed me too much, eh?"

Guest Eornostlice

Being greeted by the all too familiar face, Will broke into a large smile, the sight of his old friend truly making him feel all the more relaxed. "It isn't quite my fault that slave labor seems to be still practiced in my company. Since I took over, it's been hell, hardly any time to even breath." The blonde spoke honestly, laughing a little at the other's non formal language probably more than he should. But he missed it.

"I would have called but I figured I did not like the risk of being dragged right back to hell through my mobile so I left it to rest in peace and walked myself to you instead." Those kind of sassy explanations were not even needed to be honest, but he did feel bad for not contacting neither one of them for so long. Once he took over the position of CEO, his workload increased ten times over to the point he was always holed up inside his office at home or in his actual office to be dealying with employes. In other words no time for himself whatsoever.

"Here. I got cakes for you to forgive my absence. You must have been lonely." Cutting the blabbering short but not before returning the remark, Will simply raised the white packaging up towards the other alpha. "It's a peace offering."

Hn? Some type of sweet scent attracted his attention, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It could be anything from perfume to air freshener so he decided against asking despite being taken in by it.

Grinning from ear to ear as he blonde haired man spoke, the Alpha twin brother was still buzzing at the old friends sudden appearance; quickly dragging him down the hallway to the living room where the rest of his family was left before happily accepting the cake.

"Still such a weirdo. Can't you just get a job and McDonald's? Much more better suited to you. The gang is still the same. Father dearest is working himself to death and won't stop even if it's becoming a grumpy old man. Raph is courting some rich-ass Omega from Romania and won't stop making lovey-dovey eyes at her whenever she is around. It's fucking hilarious to watch and make fun off. The guy who looks constantly constipated and stoic is finally in love. Micheal is still the same. We're chief executives of banks at the moment. We don't do as much as people think though and it's kind of boring just signing papers and shit. Gabriel is fucking lucky though. He owns a chain of clubs and picks up girls everyday at work. He's still a prick."

" .... You remember Tay, right? From when we were kids? He hardly ever came out of his room when you used to come around so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't recognize him. He applied to be a Dentist a year ago. He went to university and all that shit, getting the best grades in his class; he's always been the smart one of the family. They didn't accept him because he wasn't a beta. ... He's a waiter at the moment. We all live here together because we don't want dad to be lonely and legally Lori has to live in a house with an Alpha."

Finally pulling him into the large living room, the handsome Alpha gave him a sharp shove towards the group; signaling his presence.

"Guess who finally showed up on our door, eh."

Guest Eornostlice

He had plenty of smart or simply sassy remarks to give but the blonde held them back, grinning from ear to eat as he listened. Having some time to catch up with an old friend was found to be enjoyable. Hell, even the house had remained the same, or at least it felt that way to himself. The information he was receiving was not all that surprising truly- the fact that the old man was alive and well, and possibly just as grumpy as ever was a good piece of news and he could just about picture all the shit that Jack was telling him without much effort. But his smile did drop at the mention of Taylor.

Truthfully, despite being a friend to the twins and visiting often, he did not know the omega well. From what he knew, the boy wasn't too fond of stanger alphas despite being surrounded by an entire family of them and Will himself was perceived perhaps as a threat. Truthfully, he never really cared enough to prove otherwise, partially understanding his wariness. A bit over the top, but he understood. In other words, he didn't have much of an interest in the youngest.

A shame about his career though. Omegas were not treated equally and it wasn't exactly a big secret. Every person with a brain could tell that much. Not that he could think more of the topic as he was basically shoved inside the room towards the group. The first thing that went though his mind truthfully was 'what the fuck', being greeted by the sight of Taylor burrying his nose into his older brother's neck in such an overly intimate and surely fairly inappropriate way but he could not even speak up about it. Not that he did not want to. That same smell he had felt earlier was now completely filling the room, nearly making him feel even weirder than before.

"Well glad you still retained your introductory skills Jack. What would I do without you?" The blonde cracked a grin and looked towards the group, not understanding what was going on but deciding that it did not really matter. "It's been a long time huh? I think I forgot how to say hello."

Alright. Why did he feel so tongue tied all of a sudden?

Running his long fingers through his little brothers hair, the dark-chocolate haired man decided not to tease the feminine looking boy about his obvious need for affection but let the much smaller man do as he pleased; used to the beginning signs that he was going to be in heat soon; ignoring the fact that it was a week early.

Perking up once Jack and the new-comer entered the room, the brown haired Alpha immediately broke into a large grin; gently removing himself out of Taylor's tight hold.

"Well, well well. Maybe you just a fucking idiot, huh? About time you came around. Getting a little boring without you."

Standing up from the sofa, the oldest Alpha twin walked over to the blonde haired Alpha; pulling him into a short hug whilst patting him on his back. Pulling away just as quickly as the hug began, Micheal gave him a large slap on the back; shoving him closer to the sofa.

"Ooh~ Haven't you grown, blondie. I remember when you were a lot smaller than me~" Gabriel spoke up, not bothering to move off the sofa.

Fuck[/]

He only realized what he was doing once his older brother removed himself from his grip, his face flushed with embarrassment. He wasn't due for another week. Why was he having pre-heat symptoms so early.

Oh fuck. It was that scent.[\I]

His powder blue eyes widened as the Alpha's scent washed over him, the delicate looking boy felt his wolf keen at the scent; wishing to mewl and paw against the large man that walked into his home.

Screwing his mouth shut as his body began to heat up uncomfortably, the feminine looking boy suddenly felt the rush of wanting to nest. To feel comfort. Pups. Mate. Nest for pups and mates.

Standing up quickly, the British beauty rushed upstairs to his bedroom to pull off the pillows, blankets and covers; pulling them all down the grande staircase to place them all in the corner of the Living room not before taking off the soft furnishings off the sofa.

Guest Eornostlice

Trying to refocus, he broke into a huge grin, returning the gesture by 'affectionately' returning the slap to the older twin's back, making sure it made a sound but did not actually hurt all that much. "Look who is talking." The smell was truly pleasant but it wasn't as if it had any other effect on him other than making him slightly odd. Not that him being attracted to smells was some big new thing seeing how the patiserie earlier tempted him. That was exactly why he did not stop to think much of it.

"It's bad if at this age your memory's already going you know? I mean yeah, you are getting old but it shouldn't be that obvious just yet. I don't think I was ever that much shorter. On the bright side, it seems that you're still just as mean." Teasing right back, somehow being surrounded by the guys made him feel oddly at ease yet simultaneously uneasy. From the corner of his eyes he ended up glancing at the quiet younger brother that just got up and left, something inside of him making him feel protective of him for no apparent reason.

It was probably an alpha's nature to worry about omegas probably- that had to be it. Yet it was unnatural, not that he could put his finger on it- the presence of so many alphas in the room made him uneasy, all th more when Taylor returned and basically nested there unbothered. Was it a safe place for him to be there? Was that really ok just because they were siblings? Wasn't it dangerous?

Gods. What was he even thinking of?

Laughing at the blonde haired Alpha'a snarky comeback, the youngest brown-haired Aloha rolled his eyes as he stood up; giving the other man a hard yet painless punch on his shoulder. "Old? You older than me, ugly. I'm expecting pups running around your ankles by now. Or are you too cool for something like that." Turning on his heel as he walked into the kitchen due to the fact that all the soft furnishings had been removed from the sofa, the playboy Alpha began to search through the cupboards to search for something to eat.

"Fuck. We have nothing."

Groaning at the announcement of no food, the dark-blue eyed Alpha twin openly showed his distress as he turned on his heel to pick up his keys and coat; calling out into the room.

"Fine. I'll go and get Chinese. Tay, you wanna come?" The oldest twin questioned, his eyes lingering on the smaller man's heap of soft items.

"No."

"Alright."

"I'll come!! I need to go to the office."

Pausing once he was out of the door, the oldest twin Alpha frowned as the younger twin walked behind him; grinning from ear to ear.

" ... I think you should stay. Lori is gonna go into heat-"

"He just started nesting, it will come in a few at the most. Anyway, Gabe is still there."

Giving hesitantly, the dark-blue Alpha nodded; letting Jack out with him.

Hearing their car in the distance, the brown haired Alpha answered a work call on his phone; listening to his assistant screech at him.

"Alright Alright, you bitch!! I'm fucking coming."

Hanging up immediately, the youngest Alpha sighed as he turned to look at his nesting brother; placing the phone pack in his pocket.

"Are you alright if I leave for work? They guys will be back in a bit."

Rolling his eyes as he scrolled through his phone, the feminine looking boy immediately dismissed his brother; not moving his eyes away.

"I'm perfectly fine Gabe. My heats not coming for a couple of days. I can look after myself."

Looking up at the blonde haired Alpha to his right, the tourist Alpha gave him a small pat on the back before he walked out of the door.

"Okay. See you later, dude. Make yourself at home."

Walking over to the door before picking up his keys, the brown haired Aloha was soon driving out of the estate; not realizing the situation he was leaving behind.

Guest Eornostlice

Well now that was slightly awkward. He understood that most likely they wouldn't be long and it was best for him to wait there for their return but with everyone gone, he could not help but feel out of place. Oddly enough however, simultaneously he felt more at ease with all the other aphas out of the house for some reason. He glanced at the yiung omega from the corner or his eyes and something about the way he was nesting was found to be endearing. How or why? Again, he had no idea. At least he seemed to be comfortable.

Crap it was pretty awkward. "I was thinking of waiting for your brothers here but uhh, would you prefer if I left you alone instead? It must be pretty uncomfortable to have a non-related alpha loitering around." There he went. He had said it now. That was the right thing to do.

But he didn't want to leave. Something about leaving Taylor there all alone in such a vulnerable position made him feel sick. The thought of someone such as a guard or a maid or anyone at all stumbling upon the sight made me feel extremely protective towards the young omega. A thousand bad things could happen. What those bad things were exactly, he could not understand. It simply felt that way.

That was why he was leaving Taylor to decide. If he wanted him gone, he'd leave. He would have to.

As soon as Gabriel had left the building, the feminine looking boy paused his texting to stare at his mobile screen; feeling his comforting Alpha brother's scent practically vanish into thin air whilst being left with the strong scent of the blonde haired Alpha filling up the entire room.

His body burned painfully as he tried his best to make the feeling go away by burying himself further into his nest, his phone long forgotten at the moment. Feeling his whole body flush red, the delicate looking boy couldn't help but mewl as he wolf began to take over his mind and body; trying his best to fight it.

Fuck no. Please oh god-

Whimpering as the amount of flames burning his body seemed to increase, the British beauty found his body turn on auto-poor as he heard the older Alpha speak up; lifting his head to submissively listen to what the handsome man had to say.

Shit.

His bottom lip began to tremble as he eyes began to widen, the young Omega almost instantly jumped out of his comfy nest to run over to the grey-eyed Alpha; mewling and pawing at his much larger chest.

"Is my nest not good enough, Alpha? Did I fail you Alpha? Am I not pleasing Alpha? Have I not pleased you Alpha? I'm so sorry, I didn't want to use anything that had anyone else's scent Alpha! Is that why you smell of a female Beta, Alpha? Is she better at nesting than me, Alpha? P-Please, it's not a lot but we can mate there Alpha, I can give you as many pups as you want Alpha. Please try my home Alpha."

Gently pulling the blonde haired Alpha towards his nest, the powder-blue eyed boy managed to settle the older Alpha down comfortably; not stopping his mewling and pawing at his muscular chest once.

"I don't mean to be so demanding Alpha, I just want to please you Alpha, am I pleasing you? I can make it more comfortable for you Alpha. Then you can breed me. I will so empty, I need your knot so bad Alpha. I want to be filled with you and fat with your pups. I can give you pups Alpha, please."

Fuck

Guest Eornostlice

It was as if he was surrounded more and more by fog yet he was not consciouss of it happening. He had to leave. But why? Why did he have to leave? No. The omega needed him. The smell was intense and he could not think straight, being overcome by desire. Every shred of ration that he had vanished instantly as the omega opened his mouth, causing Will's pupils to dilate and follow to the prepared nest. A smirk appeared on the Alpha's face and his body was heating up. Of course. The omega was his. He didn't enjoy the way the other smells were surrounding his omega.

Wrapping his arms possessively around the omega, the blonde alpha's gray eyes were piercing right through the submissive being in his arms. "You want me? Oh I see. So you want a big fat knot to fill and stretch your hole, don't you? Does it have to be mine? You are rolling around in another's smell. You reek of another's scent." It was irritating him. The smell was mixed, belonging to 4 other alpha, mixing in with the sweet scent that made him want nothing else but to dominate and breed the omega.

"Beg for me. Beg for me to fill you up with my seed and knot you, I will fuck you just as you want. Beg for me to do it." It was only natural in order to prove the omega was his. Of course. The alpha's hand slid lower inside the piece of fabric that was hiding away his mate's body away from his sight, a finger finding it's way to circle the small entrance as a way to encourage him. "Go ahead. Tell me how much you want me here and I will give it to you." It was burning. His body was burning up.

Immediately jumping up onto the older Alpha’s lap, the feminine looking boy continued to run his hands along the handsome man’s chest; quickly pawing off the other man’s t-shirt. His mate. HIS mate. Mewling at the blonde haired man, the delicate-looking boy wrapped his arms around his neck; disliking the fabrics of clothing between him.

“Alpha, please Alpha. I want it. I want it so bad. P-Please, it’s so painful. I’m in so much pain Alpha, please help me Alpha. Only you can help me Alpha. I don’t want anyone else but you A-Alpha. P-Please fill me up with your s-seed and knot me Alpha. I want to bare your pups, Alpha! Please!!”

Quickly taking off his own clothing, the British beauty pressed his bare body against the other man; rutting against the handsome man. It wasn’t enough he needed more, he needed so much more. HE NEEDED HIS MATE.

Hopping off the older man’s lap, the powder-blue eyed boy snuggled deeper into his nest; feeling slick pour out of his hole. Lying on his stomach, the coal-haired man lifted up his hips and arched his back; presenting to his only mate.

“Knot me Alpha, please I beg you!! Give me pups, give me your pups Alpha!!”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde did not protest to having his shirt removed, completely enticed by the absolutely needy and adorable omega begging for him. It was delicious. He could feel his own arousal grow, making his pants feel much more uncomfortable than he ever remembered them be, all the more so as he was so bravely shown what he truly desired to see. However, he did not initiate anything, allowing the omega to get worked up on his own, enjoying the begging to the fullest.

That was right. There was no one but himself that could ever satisfy him. And he would be giving his mate exactly what he craved. It was only him that could ever do it.

The young alpha only finally reacted when presented with the view of his mate's bare body, completely vulnerable and willing. "Good boy." The blonde praised, his voice an entire tone lower than usual, his eyes fixated on the wet mess before his eyes. It was cute and sloppy and his only to fill up and knot. But the mixed smell was still there. Smell that wasn't his. With such a lewd body surely...

Possessiveness was clouding his senses.

Opening the zipper to push his own restrictive jeans and underwear down, the dominant alpha rubbed his own member against the greedy hole, the feeling simply making his senses numb. He was big- it was no secret that alphas were much larger than both betas and omegas. With no preparation other than the natural adjustment of an omega's body, he pushed the tip inside, stopping.

It was tight. Incredibly so, causing him to groan. There was no other way. He wanted his mate to feel it entirely and remember his shape, he wanted to make him understand there was absolutely no one in the entire world that could ever satisfy him other than himself. "You are mine. I will make you bear my pups and I will protect you. You are not allowed to lrt anyone else other than myself touch you again." It was the image of Taylor snuggling his brother that briefly crossed his mind and nothing else. "I will not forgive you if you let anyone else but me touch you... here..." Sliding in extremely slowly, aware of the pain he was causing, he reached out to stroke the beautiful omega's back, caressing him and stopping once more, his fingers brushing past his unmarked neck, his other hand finding it's way underneath the small body to wrap around the frail omega's most likely aching arousal.

His whole body felt as if it was burning. Mate. He needed his mate right now. He needed pups. Wanted pups. It was so painful being empty and being without a mate. HIS mate. No one else’s. Not this female beta bitch. He was going to kill her. Rip her fucking throat out, yes. Yes, she was never going to touch his mate again. Ever. He belonged to him. He belonged to his mate. He was going to make love to him and breed him.

Mewling immediately at his Alpha’s praise, the delicate looking Omega pushed his hips back; his body trembling at the fact that the blonde haired man was yet to mate him. “Alpha. Alpha! Alpha! Please, Alpha!!” Hearing his Alpha unzip his jeans, the feminine looking boy purred happily; slick pouring out of his gaping hole.

Gasping as the older man rutted his cock against his ass, the blue-eyed boy felt his body began to feel numb; moaning deeply at his Alpha began to push the thick head of his cock in his ass. Continuously mewling as the large, handsome Alpha pushed his cock deeper inside of him, the coal-haired man felt his knees go weak as they gave way underneath him.

“Yes, Alpha. I’m your's Alpha! I want to be such a good Omega for you, Alpha. I won’t let anyone touch me but you Alpha. It only feels good when you touch me Alpha. You can punish me Alpha. I don’t ever want to go against your will Alpha, I want to be a good Omega-“

Being cut off by his moans, the British beauty bawled his fists up in the bed sheets; crying out in the pleasure that the Alpha was giving him. He couldn’t feel any pain anymore, but the sheer pleasure that washed over him in waves.

“Alpha, please!! Knot me, mate me!!”

Guest Eornostlice

Grom his pleas and the way his greedy hole was swallowing his entire length, all the way to the hilt, it was clear that the omega was getting exactly what he was craving. And he was going to only get more. "Good boy. Moan more. Moan for me." At this point, his own body felt hot. Pulling out nearly all the way, he watched the way that the omega's entrance twitched, taking note of the amount of slick that he was producing, everything about it seeming to pile up and only add to the feeling of possessiveness he was developing.

Thrusting inside hard and with no holding back, he knew what he wanted and it ws nothing other than to fuck him silly, making sure to rub against all the pleasurable spots. He needed to know exactly what type of pleasure only his alpha could bring him. Slamming home over and over, his hand gripping around the much smaller member of his mate to stroke in an attempt to drive him mad, he could feel his own knot forming.

It was not going to last long. It couldn't. There was no notion of self control or resistance, everything fading in the favor of instinct. The Alpha needed to properly fill him with his seed to the brim. Yet his eyes switched focus, trailing up his spine to his neck.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked once more, making sure to thrust right against his sweet spot, running his tongue on his lips.

Why? Why was his omega unmarked?

Mewling at the blonde haired Alpha that was currently thrusting inside of him, the feminine looking boy tried his best to keep up with the much larger Alpha; rocking his ass back against the grey-eyed man’s huge cock. Feeling the older Alpha’s large cock begin to form a knot, the delicate-looking boy quickly moved over onto his back; clinging onto the handsome man’s back as if he were to fall.

Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.

Pleasure flowed through his body whenever his Alpha would hit his most stimulating spot, the British beauty lost control of his body as his tears began to flow down his pale cheeks; saliva slightly escaping the corner of his mouth. Too much pleasure. He needed the release. Now. Needed his Alpha.

“I’m your Alpha!! I’m your Omega, please. Mate me. Claim me. Mark me. Breed me. Please.” The powder-blue eyed boy sobbed, fat tears rolling down his cheeks from the satisfaction the older man was giving him.

Why does he not have his Alpha’s pups? Why does he not have his Alpha’s mark?

He couldn’t last much longer.

Scratching and digging into his Alpha’s back, the coal-haired man felt a wash of relief and built up pleasure cover him as he came; seeing sparks of white light in his vision. Cumming all over his chest, the pretty boy continued to moan, mewl and cry out as he rode out his orgasm; slick practically pouring out of him.

Baring his unmarked neck in a submissive gesture to the much older Alpha, the smaller man mewled sweetly; his once power-blue eyes flickering Omega gold.

“Ah! P-Please, give me … Y-Your-ah~ Pups Alpha. I need your knot and seed inside of me."

Guest Eornostlice

The forming knot was starting to catch as he kept thrusting inside, but the alpha wasn't done teasin. Over and over, being so close to giving it to him only to cruelly pull back and resume his shallow thrusts that only rubbed him right without giving him all he wanted. He was going crazy. The Alpha himself was close, very close, but he did not want it all to end just that fast.

With the new position, the blonde found himself slipping his arms underneath the sumbissive Omega's body, holding him tightly just as he himself was held. It felt right. That is how it was supposed to be, with nails digging into his back to heighten the sensations, making him growl.

It was only when the Omega presented his neck however that he Alpha was completely satisfied, finally pushing in entirely, stretching the already tight opening even further, binding himself to his submissive mate, feeling his own orgasm hit mere seconds after, his entire body shuddering. It was then, admist the waves of pleasure that he barred his fangs and bit down roughly, hard enough for blood to appear.

It was only when in need of air that he finally let go, choosing to lovingly run his tongue over the open wound, cleaning it up. He did not release the hug. They would be bound for a while and he didn't feel the need to even move his arms one inch, panting.

See? Of course the beautiful Omega was his.

Mewling loudly at the blonde haired man as his teasing thrusts seemed to pick up speed, the powder blue-eyed boy leant up to bury his face into his neck; crying out in pleasure even though he had already came. Shakily holding onto the much older Alpha, the feminine looking boy felt the other man move erratically; indicating that he was close to cumming.

Whimpering as the grey-eyed man’s knot catches onto him, the delicate-looking boy cried as he felt the larger man cum deep inside of him; being locked in place.

Purring as his Alpha sank is teeth into his neck, the coal-haired man’s body was humming in pleasure; feeling as if we was full and complete whilst being connected to his Alpha physically and spiritually.

Overwhelmed by the new feeling that was washing over him, the pretty Omega curled into his Alpha’s arms; lulling himself to sleep.

Walking out of his office building, the black haired Alpha ran his hands through his hair; quickly wishing that he was at home with his brothers. Turning on his heel to walk over to his sleek, black car, the navy-blue eyed boy quickly turned on the engine before speaking off; desperate to get away from his overly boring job.

Guest Eornostlice

They would be bound for a while and he was tired. The Alpha felt tired and completely satisfied, the urge to hold and protect his mate even stronger now with his mark clearly visible onto his perfect neck. He did not stop licking until the newly formed wound was no longer bleeding and he glanced at the other's face, noticing he had been quick to fall asleep. Of course. He knew that he was satisfied, just as he himself was.

With the soft pillows underneath them it was not difficult for the Alpha to close his eyes after protectively holding his mate even tighter into his arms. The Omega was going to bear his pups. He was going to be by his side, snuggled up into his arms just like they were now as they both cuddled their pup.

It was with that thought that the dominant male was finally defeated by his exhaustion, falling asleep feeling more peaceful than ever before in his entire life.

Once his eyes blinked open, the first thing that the gorgeous Omega noticed was a throbbing in his neck and an overall feeling of completion and satisfaction. Reaching up to rub his eyes, the feminine looking boy finally began to see things around him without a blur.

… Huh?

… W-Wh

Feeling all life drain from him as he realised who he was in the arms of, naked, blood covering the Alpha’s mouth, the delicate-looking boy couldn’t breath; his heart beating painfully and unnaturally.

Sex?

Had they had sex?

……………………..

…….. H-Had they ma-

Tearing falling down his pale cheeks, the blue-eyed boy immediately ripped away from the older man’s arms; crying out painfully whilst hugging himself. His loud cries turning into screams, the coal-haired boy backed away into the corner of his room; utterly terrified with what had just happened.

Unable to form words, the British beauty wailed as he cried; burying his face in his hands. This couldn’t be happening. He wanted his papa. He wanted his brothers. He wanted someone to hold him tells him this wasn’t happening. Everything he had ever been scared about, being mated and forceful submitted into having pups.

He was terrified.