Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory
    Handa Seishuu Naruto x Sasuke Kyoya Hibari

Re: Instinctual Attraction (Snoopycake x Eornstlice)

Running his long fingers through his little brothers hair, the dark-chocolate haired man decided not to tease the feminine looking boy about his obvious need for affection but let the much smaller man do as he pleased; used to the beginning signs that he was going to be in heat soon; ignoring the fact that it was a week early.

Perking up once Jack and the new-comer entered the room, the brown haired Alpha immediately broke into a large grin; gently removing himself out of Taylor's tight hold.

"Well, well well. Maybe you just a fucking idiot, huh? About time you came around. Getting a little boring without you."

Standing up from the sofa, the oldest Alpha twin walked over to the blonde haired Alpha; pulling him into a short hug whilst patting him on his back. Pulling away just as quickly as the hug began, Micheal gave him a large slap on the back; shoving him closer to the sofa.

"Ooh~ Haven't you grown, blondie. I remember when you were a lot smaller than me~" Gabriel spoke up, not bothering to move off the sofa.

[I]Fuck[/]

He only realized what he was doing once his older brother removed himself from his grip, his face flushed with embarrassment. He wasn't due for another week. Why was he having pre-heat symptoms so early.

[I]Oh fuck. It was that scent.[\I]

His powder blue eyes widened as the Alpha's scent washed over him, the delicate looking boy felt his wolf keen at the scent; wishing to mewl and paw against the large man that walked into his home.

Screwing his mouth shut as his body began to heat up uncomfortably, the feminine looking boy suddenly felt the rush of wanting to nest. To feel comfort. Pups. Mate. Nest for pups and mates.

Standing up quickly, the British beauty rushed upstairs to his bedroom to pull off the pillows, blankets and covers; pulling them all down the grande staircase to place them all in the corner of the Living room not before taking off the soft furnishings off the sofa.

Eornostlice

Trying to refocus, he broke into a huge grin, returning the gesture by 'affectionately' returning the slap to the older twin's back, making sure it made a sound but did not actually hurt all that much. "Look who is talking." The smell was truly pleasant but it wasn't as if it had any other effect on him other than making him slightly odd. Not that him being attracted to smells was some big new thing seeing how the patiserie earlier tempted him. That was exactly why he did not stop to think much of it.

"It's bad if at this age your memory's already going you know? I mean yeah, you are getting old but it shouldn't be that obvious just yet. I don't think I was ever that much shorter. On the bright side, it seems that you're still just as mean." Teasing right back, somehow being surrounded by the guys made him feel oddly at ease yet simultaneously uneasy. From the corner of his eyes he ended up glancing at the quiet younger brother that just got up and left, something inside of him making him feel protective of him for no apparent reason.
    It was probably an alpha's nature to worry about omegas probably- that had to be it. Yet it was unnatural, not that he could put his finger on it- the presence of so many alphas in the room made him uneasy, all th more when Taylor returned and basically nested there unbothered. Was it a safe place for him to be there? Was that really ok just because they were siblings? Wasn't it dangerous?

Gods. What was he even thinking of?

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

Laughing at the blonde haired Alpha'a snarky comeback, the youngest brown-haired Aloha rolled his eyes as he stood up; giving the other man a hard yet painless punch on his shoulder. "Old? You older than me, ugly. I'm expecting pups running around your ankles by now. Or are you too cool for something like that." Turning on his heel as he walked into the kitchen due to the fact that all the soft furnishings had been removed from the sofa, the playboy Alpha began to search through the cupboards to search for something to eat.

"Fuck. We have nothing."

Groaning at the announcement of no food, the dark-blue eyed Alpha twin openly showed his distress as he turned on his heel to pick up his keys and coat; calling out into the room.

"Fine. I'll go and get Chinese. Tay, you wanna come?" The oldest twin questioned, his eyes lingering on the smaller man's heap of soft items.

"No."

"Alright."

"I'll come!! I need to go to the office."

Pausing once he was out of the door, the oldest twin Alpha frowned as the younger twin walked behind him; grinning from ear to ear.

" ... I think you should stay. Lori is gonna go into heat-"

"He just started nesting, it will come in a few at the most. Anyway, Gabe is still there."

Giving hesitantly, the dark-blue Alpha nodded; letting Jack out with him.

Hearing their car in the distance, the brown haired Alpha answered a work call on his phone; listening to his assistant screech at him.

"Alright Alright, you bitch!! I'm fucking coming."

Hanging up immediately, the youngest Alpha sighed as he turned to look at his nesting brother; placing the phone pack in his pocket.

"Are you alright if I leave for work? They guys will be back in a bit."

Rolling his eyes as he scrolled through his phone, the feminine looking boy immediately dismissed his brother; not moving his eyes away.

"I'm perfectly fine Gabe. My heats not coming for a couple of days. I can look after myself."

Looking up at the blonde haired Alpha to his right, the tourist Alpha gave him a small pat on the back before he walked out of the door.

"Okay. See you later, dude. Make yourself at home."

Walking over to the door before picking up his keys, the brown haired Aloha was soon driving out of the estate; not realizing the situation he was leaving behind.

Eornostlice

Well now that was slightly awkward. He understood that most likely they wouldn't be long and it was best for him to wait there for their return but with everyone gone, he could not help but feel out of place. Oddly enough however, simultaneously he felt more at ease with all the other aphas out of the house for some reason. He glanced at the yiung omega from the corner or his eyes and something about the way he was nesting was found to be endearing. How or why? Again, he had no idea. At least he seemed to be comfortable.

Crap it was pretty awkward. "I was thinking of waiting for your brothers here but uhh, would you prefer if I left you alone instead? It must be pretty uncomfortable to have a non-related alpha loitering around." There he went. He had said it now. That was the right thing to do.

But he didn't want to leave. Something about leaving Taylor there all alone in such a vulnerable position made him feel sick. The thought of someone such as a guard or a maid or anyone at all stumbling upon the sight made me feel extremely protective towards the young omega. A thousand bad things could happen. What those bad things were exactly, he could not understand. It simply felt that way.

That was why he was leaving Taylor to decide. If he wanted him gone, he'd leave. He would have to.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

As soon as Gabriel had left the building, the feminine looking boy paused his texting to stare at his mobile screen; feeling his comforting Alpha brother's scent practically vanish into thin air whilst being left with the strong scent of the blonde haired Alpha filling up the entire room.

His body burned painfully as he tried his best to make the feeling go away by burying himself further into his nest, his phone long forgotten at the moment. Feeling his whole body flush red, the delicate looking boy couldn't help but mewl as he wolf began to take over his mind and body; trying his best to fight it.

Fuck no. Please oh god-

Whimpering as the amount of flames burning his body seemed to increase, the British beauty found his body turn on auto-poor as he heard the older Alpha speak up; lifting his head to submissively listen to what the handsome man had to say.

Shit.

His bottom lip began to tremble as he eyes began to widen, the young Omega almost instantly jumped out of his comfy nest to run over to the grey-eyed Alpha; mewling and pawing at his much larger chest.

"Is my nest not good enough, Alpha? Did I fail you Alpha? Am I not pleasing Alpha? Have I not pleased you Alpha? I'm so sorry, I didn't want to use anything that had anyone else's scent Alpha! Is that why you smell of a female Beta, Alpha? Is she better at nesting than me, Alpha? P-Please, it's not a lot but we can mate there Alpha, I can give you as many pups as you want Alpha. Please try my home Alpha."

Gently pulling the blonde haired Alpha towards his nest, the powder-blue eyed boy managed to settle the older Alpha down comfortably; not stopping his mewling and pawing at his muscular chest once.

"I don't mean to be so demanding Alpha, I just want to please you Alpha, am I pleasing you? I can make it more comfortable for you Alpha. Then you can breed me. I will so empty, I need your knot so bad Alpha. I want to be filled with you and fat with your pups. I can give you pups Alpha, please."

Fuck

Eornostlice

It was as if he was surrounded more and more by fog yet he was not consciouss of it happening. He had to leave. But why? Why did he have to leave? No. The omega needed him. The smell was intense and he could not think straight, being overcome by desire. Every shred of ration that he had vanished instantly as the omega opened his mouth, causing Will's pupils to dilate and follow to the prepared nest. A smirk appeared on the Alpha's face and his body was heating up. Of course. The omega was his. He didn't enjoy the way the other smells were surrounding his omega.

Wrapping his arms possessively around the omega, the blonde alpha's gray eyes were piercing right through the submissive being in his arms. "You want me? Oh I see. So you want a big fat knot to fill and stretch your hole, don't you? Does it have to be mine? You are rolling around in another's smell. You reek of another's scent." It was irritating him. The smell was mixed, belonging to 4 other alpha, mixing in with the sweet scent that made him want nothing else but to dominate and breed the omega.

"Beg for me. Beg for me to fill you up with my seed and knot you, I will fuck you just as you want. Beg for me to do it." It was only natural in order to prove the omega was his. Of course. The alpha's hand slid lower inside the piece of fabric that was hiding away his mate's body away from his sight, a finger finding it's way to circle the small entrance as a way to encourage him. "Go ahead. Tell me how much you want me here and I will give it to you." It was burning. His body was burning up.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

Immediately jumping up onto the older Alpha’s lap, the feminine looking boy continued to run his hands along the handsome man’s chest; quickly pawing off the other man’s t-shirt. His mate. HIS mate. Mewling at the blonde haired man, the delicate-looking boy wrapped his arms around his neck; disliking the fabrics of clothing between him.

“Alpha, please Alpha. I want it. I want it so bad. P-Please, it’s so painful. I’m in so much pain Alpha, please help me Alpha. Only you can help me Alpha. I don’t want anyone else but you A-Alpha. P-Please fill me up with your s-seed and knot me Alpha. I want to bare your pups, Alpha! Please!!”

Quickly taking off his own clothing, the British beauty pressed his bare body against the other man; rutting against the handsome man. It wasn’t enough he needed more, he needed so much more. HE NEEDED HIS MATE.

Hopping off the older man’s lap, the powder-blue eyed boy snuggled deeper into his nest; feeling slick pour out of his hole. Lying on his stomach, the coal-haired man lifted up his hips and arched his back; presenting to his only mate.

“Knot me Alpha, please I beg you!! Give me pups, give me your pups Alpha!!”

Eornostlice

The blonde did not protest to having his shirt removed, completely enticed by the absolutely needy and adorable omega begging for him. It was delicious. He could feel his own arousal grow, making his pants feel much more uncomfortable than he ever remembered them be, all the more so as he was so bravely shown what he truly desired to see. However, he did not initiate anything, allowing the omega to get worked up on his own, enjoying the begging to the fullest.

That was right. There was no one but himself that could ever satisfy him. And he would be giving his mate exactly what he craved. It was only him that could ever do it.

The young alpha only finally reacted when presented with the view of his mate's bare body, completely vulnerable and willing. "Good boy." The blonde praised, his voice an entire tone lower than usual, his eyes fixated on the wet mess before his eyes. It was cute and sloppy and his only to fill up and knot. But the mixed smell was still there. Smell that wasn't his. With such a lewd body surely...

Possessiveness was clouding his senses.

Opening the zipper to push his own restrictive jeans and underwear down, the dominant alpha rubbed his own member against the greedy hole, the feeling simply making his senses numb. He was big- it was no secret that alphas were much larger than both betas and omegas. With no preparation other than the natural adjustment of an omega's body, he pushed the tip inside, stopping.

It was tight. Incredibly so, causing him to groan. There was no other way. He wanted his mate to feel it entirely and remember his shape, he wanted to make him understand there was absolutely no one in the entire world that could ever satisfy him other than himself. "You are mine. I will make you bear my pups and I will protect you. You are not allowed to lrt anyone else other than myself touch you again." It was the image of Taylor snuggling his brother that briefly crossed his mind and nothing else. "I will not forgive you if you let anyone else but me touch you... here..." Sliding in extremely slowly, aware of the pain he was causing, he reached out to stroke the beautiful omega's back, caressing him and stopping once more, his fingers brushing past his unmarked neck, his other hand finding it's way underneath the small body to wrap around the frail omega's most likely aching arousal.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

His whole body felt as if it was burning. Mate. He needed his mate right now. He needed pups. Wanted pups. It was so painful being empty and being without a mate. HIS mate. No one else’s. Not this female beta bitch. He was going to kill her. Rip her fucking throat out, yes. Yes, she was never going to touch his mate again. Ever. He belonged to him. He belonged to his mate. He was going to make love to him and breed him.

Mewling immediately at his Alpha’s praise, the delicate looking Omega pushed his hips back; his body trembling at the fact that the blonde haired man was yet to mate him. “Alpha. Alpha! Alpha! Please, Alpha!!” Hearing his Alpha unzip his jeans, the feminine looking boy purred happily; slick pouring out of his gaping hole.

Gasping as the older man rutted his cock against his ass, the blue-eyed boy felt his body began to feel numb; moaning deeply at his Alpha began to push the thick head of his cock in his ass. Continuously mewling as the large, handsome Alpha pushed his cock deeper inside of him, the coal-haired man felt his knees go weak as they gave way underneath him.

“Yes, Alpha. I’m your's Alpha! I want to be such a good Omega for you, Alpha. I won’t let anyone touch me but you Alpha. It only feels good when you touch me Alpha. You can punish me Alpha. I don’t ever want to go against your will Alpha, I want to be a good Omega-“

Being cut off by his moans, the British beauty bawled his fists up in the bed sheets; crying out in the pleasure that the Alpha was giving him. He couldn’t feel any pain anymore, but the sheer pleasure that washed over him in waves.

“Alpha, please!! Knot me, mate me!!”

Eornostlice

Grom his pleas and the way his greedy hole was swallowing his entire length, all the way to the hilt, it was clear that the omega was getting exactly what he was craving. And he was going to only get more. "Good boy. Moan more. Moan for me." At this point, his own body felt hot. Pulling out nearly all the way, he watched the way that the omega's entrance twitched, taking note of the amount of slick that he was producing, everything about it seeming to pile up and only add to the feeling of possessiveness he was developing.

Thrusting inside hard and with no holding back, he knew what he wanted and it ws nothing other than to fuck him silly, making sure to rub against all the pleasurable spots. He needed to know exactly what type of pleasure only his alpha could bring him. Slamming home over and over, his hand gripping around the much smaller member of his mate to stroke in an attempt to drive him mad, he could feel his own knot forming.

It was not going to last long. It couldn't. There was no notion of self control or resistance, everything fading in the favor of instinct. The Alpha needed to properly fill him with his seed to the brim. Yet his eyes switched focus, trailing up his spine to his neck.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked once more, making sure to thrust right against his sweet spot, running his tongue on his lips.

Why? Why was his omega unmarked?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles