[ E N D ] haribo

gin

square?width=600

[ E N D ] haribo

After a car accident, Taemin finds himself in the body of Siwon, who was a victim of bullying at school. No longer a pushover, he starts standing up for himself but then meets Woojin, an old friend from the past. Somehow, Woojin immediately picks up Tamin's 'scent' from Siwon. What happened between these two in the past and how will it affect their future?

LOL. so who's a huge fan of Haribo's masterpiece, END? I kind of prefer Tae Min's original body. :")

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orient

• Yukio Takamiya

• Saga

• batista

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yeah, same. The english translation would be updated tomorrow. Hope, by some miracle, he'll go back to his original body.

, I do hope so. Though there is this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that tells me haribo sama switched their bodies to give the mc an uke's body haha.

same here, I mean I haven't seen any art from Haribo where Tae Min's original body was with the seme. Though fans preferred the old one but let's just see which body Haribo chooses. :")

I am a sneaking bastard and I read the Russian translation which is a bit ahead of the English one. XD

But man, I prefer it over Royal Servant which is rather smexy. Speaking of smex, I wonder what type of seme is Woojin.

I want them to have some intimate contact already, duh.

Ohhh you're a sneaky one. I wish I could speak russian now D: Think they have any chinese translations? Just kidding [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I am a sneaking bastard and I read the Russian translation which is a bit ahead of the English one. XD

But man, I prefer it over Royal Servant which is rather smexy. Speaking of smex, I wonder what type of seme is Woojin.

I want them to have some intimate contact already, duh.

Hmmm... can I ask you for the link,

?

, thanks for the tread!

Haribo's end is defo my type with rough personalities in school entourage. A bit of boxing is never a bad addition too :cuteonion24:onionn6

Ahhhhh... so bloody sweet. Just finished the 24th chap.

I wonder what impressions you, guys are getting on the main character personality?

Eng translation deliveres him to me like an edgy block, but then Ru version gives this boyish feeling?

dayum I am one hour late. :')

Yeah IKR, tae min's such a badass. I've only seen the updates till 25 but I don't know how to read Russian or mandarin, so yeah. :")

Yeah IKR, tae min's such a badass. I've only seen the updates till 25 but I don't know how to read Russian or mandarin, so yeah. :")

, I wish I could read KR! Its much more useful for otaku :Stomping:

Just read chapter 19 of the english version and I'm like 'Why haven't they kissed yet?!' Seriously, their progression is so slow-_-

thanks for the posting the link again. :")

same here, i wanted to read lots of manhwa.

Just read chapter 19 of the english version and I'm like 'Why haven't they kissed yet?!' Seriously, their progression is so slow-_-

Right, right, all this tension-grabbing-rubbing and what?! mean when?! Haribo's mastered his teasing

tumblr_ojjpltZJuW1v9nnwso1_500.jpg

, You killed me with that picture :") Did that happen later or a few chapters ago? If it's the first, I shall pray that the english version releases quickly.

, You killed me with that picture :") Did that happen later or a few chapters ago? If it's the first, I shall pray that the english version releases quickly.

Oh, no

, It is already in Eng release, the 18 chap.

The classics: the gym storage room - Woojin is topping/touching/grabbing Taemin aka Siwon onion9

I am sure the update will be soon, cos there is no much text !

18?! The latest I've seen is 15 and there still isn't an update. Where did you find it?

You think? Most people I know use mangafox but I use mangago. Is that where you read your mangas?

I use both pages

, depending on who uploads faster. But I noticed that they updated up to chapter 19 on the 17.01.

Si-Woon though!

To be honest, because of taemin's bad ass personality, and he doesn't put up with everything... although Si-Woon said he should take everything he gives, I could imagine them as a seke/reverse couple... but I'm probably the only one dreaming of it.

On the 17? I'll have to go back and check then. Never received any new notifications though...

No no! I imagine them as such too -blush-

They would look damn hot as a seke couple if Taemin was in his original body. I often think of them doing this and that -coughs coughs coughs- you know what I mean 0v