Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“Maybe..” Nathan teased with a small smirk and a groan escaping his lips. He was already so far into pleasure and hoped his release did not come too soon. He deeply kissed the other as he felt the others warm hand envelope them both to stroke. He did the same as he began to stroke them both off at the same time

"Uh, god damn Nathan Ah" Noah groan as he grabbed the other by the neck and pulled him in for Noah to take his lips yet again. He kissed the man’s and sucked his pleasures filled moans in as they were both brought closer. At some point Noah had started thrusting his hips and the pre-cum dripping off of their cocks made it really slippery.

"Babe Uh, you are so good to me" Noah blushed as he said that but none the less meant it as he held onto Nathan tightly.

“You’re...mmm...the one whose too good” Nathan said in a moan as he stroked them both faster. He shivered as he was brought to the brink of release from the others hand. The others lips jus this him in, letting out a quiet moan as his release spilled over their hands

Noah didn’t get to respondes to how Nathan threw back his words at him before his body shivered in pleasure as Nathan's hand speeded up. "Oh Fuck!" He gasped and bite hard into his lip as his vision became blurry for a moment with white spots infront of his eyes as he released the build up pressure. His hands pumped Nathan's cock just as eagerly as he pressed his forhead against the other's shoulder.

He groan as the last of his juices was milked and looked back up at his lover. God how the hell was this even real?

"If I'm dreaming I don't ever wanna wake up" Noah whispered with a small sigh.

But though the sex part was amazing, the later sticky part could be rather uncomfortable. Noah leaned to he siden to grab some napkins off the counter and get cleaned the almost seenthrough cume of both of them. It wasn't weird the consistent of their cum had changed, considering just how much they gone at it.

Just as he was washing his hands Noah's stomach reminded him with a very loud growle that he was forgetting something.

Noah looked down at himself amazed by how loud that had sounded and blushed embarrassed before peeking over at Nathan. "Mnh.. Coffee is really" He blurred out not wanting to admit what he really wanted more.

Nathan looked down at the others stomach with a small chuckle. “Someone worked up an appetite teasing me..Luckily food is done” He finally got control of his breath with a smirk as he looked to see they were both clean. He set the two plates down on the table, going back to grab them some forks and a cup of coffee.” Dig in gorgeous” Nathan smirked, kissing his cheek before taking a seat

After pouring himself a cup he sat down after Nathan kisses his cheek. Noah smiled "It looks really good" He said as he picked up the fork and tried the omelet first. "Mnh" Noah's mouth sang in delight at the rich flavours travling along his tongue. "And it tast even better".

He had gotten real food since moving out but it had been long since he had gotten anything homemade and it tasted a lot better than the pre-heated stuff Noah had gotten use to. Noah flavoured each bite with a soft smile in the corner of his mouth. The pancakes were just as delicious.

Peeking down at his plate as he thewed Noah started to wonder why he had never gotten the hang on cooking, eventhough he had been almost just as long on his own as Nathan. Maybe because it hadn't really been of interest and he had so much more to focus on??.

"So..got anything you wanna do today?" Noah started after he had swallowed a mouthfull pancake. "I was thinking maybe after I unpacked we could do something together? If you want to that is" Noah asked in a way that would not seem like he was trying to corner Nathan to do something the other didn't want. He would know if Nathan already had other planes on his day off.

Nathan liked how his food turned out, more so that Noah seemed to enjoy it. He was definitely cooking more of his meals at home just to see the enjoyment on Noah’s face. He would homecook every meal to see that smile every day, it warmed his heart to see.

“Besides some grocery shopping, I don’t have any plans” Nathan said with a small smile. “I didn’t have any plans in mind to do something with you but if you had something you wanted to do I’m open to it. I do want to get the food first since I’m stocking out for two people instead of just me” He smiled politely as he continued eating his omelette.

Noah's eyes lid up in a warm glow as the man smiled back. "Then, can I invite you out for the afternoon on a lunch date?" Noah asked hopefully as he played with the small pieces of uneaten egg on his plate. He gathered it on his fork but awaited Nathan's answer.

"We could go out shopping tougether. Like you said I might actually need to buy a few needed things as well so it would be like two for one.."

If anything Noah wanted to be able to have more normal conversation with Nathan without trying to jump him. Which seemed to be all he did when he wasn't either sleeping or eating. And being somewhere public would definitely prevent any sineful moves on the hot stripper he was now living with. Noah feel his stomach tickle everytime he thought back on this morning, waking up next to Nathan with his arms around the man’s chest. It had felt just perfect.

“A lunch date..?” Nathan asked, a curious eyebrow as to where he wanted to go. “Sounds nice, it’s a date” Nathan chuckled as he ate, finishing off his breakfast before he knew it was gone. “And a shopping trip sounds good, we can run out shopping quick, come back and stick the fridge, and then go out for our lunch date” Nathan smiled, looking forward to the date. It was their first full proper day together, not counting moving day as day one. A date..He was actually looking forward to a date. It didn’t involve a booty call or anything like that..but a genuine nice lunch. It made him feel weird but...happy.

After finishing Noah cleaned his plate and helped clear the counter from the breakfast preping. After that he went to get some clothes.

Noah was really thankful that Nathan already had a emty closet ready. It made it so much easier to quickly sort through his clothes, but he couldn’t wear some of the shirts before they been ioned. Instead he took a long sleeve dark green blouse with a V-cut and some light-gray jeans. Together with a jacked it would keep him warm enough outside and when they got in the stores it wouldn’t be too hot it he just pull the jacked off.

Of course he wasn't just picking those clothes because it was practical, Noah was intentionally picking out the colors that suited him best because he wanted to make himself look pretty to Nathan.

After a bit he was dressed and put on some cologne.

"Hey Nathan, got s pen I can use?" Noah asked as he made his way downstairs with a small papirblog in hand.

"I want to make a liste so I don't forget anything."

Nathan went up to his room while the other was setting up his room or getting dressed. He found a dark blue dress shirt that he liked, buttoning up the shirt. He wore darker blue jeans, looking himself over in the mirror. He wanted to make sure he looked good for Noah, wanting him to think he looked good. Nathan combed back his hair to tame it, going back downstairs as he waited for him.

He saw Noah come down, getting a whiff of his cologne and loving the sight of him. He looked too good..well..he always looked good. But now..it was just hard to explain. He was just..gorgeous. “Hmm? Oh yeah hang on” He said as he went searching for a pen in a drawer. He found one, handing it over to Noah.

Oh boy.. Noah's cock seemed conflicted with his choise not to drag the other back to bed. When Nathan turned around to look for a pen. The only thing he could starre at was that firm wide back and Nathan's fin fin ass. Noah bite his lip hard as he folded his hands infront of him. Only curling the papir quite a bit.

When Nathan turned to him, he swallowed as he relaxed his hands. "Thank you... You look rather nice" Noah said with an almost shyly smile as he rubbed the pen between his fingers. "I mean yeah.. you look really handsome." He took a step close and then one back again. He really wanted to touch him, to make sure this was still real. But he also didn't wanted to make the other uncomfortable.

Noah looked down at the paper to hid the fact he might have been blushed. "I-I should write this down before I forge"

Nathan was glad the other seemed to like his choice of outfit, smiling at the other softly. “Thank you Noah, you look handsome too” He said quietly as he tilted his chin up for a tender kiss. Oh god, did he just want to pull Noah back to bed and strip him of those cute little clothes of his. But he needed to calm himself, breaking the kiss and looking down at the paper. He listed off a few things that they needed, adding “Add anything you would want, I want to make sure it’s not a list of just foods I like. I mean if we like the same thing it works out but still” He chuckled, holding the other close by the waist.

Okay so being touchy or handsy might not be as big of a bad thing as he would had thought. He could only tell from his one experience from when with Marcus. The man hadn't really care much for touching aside from when having sex. Nathan seemed more to be of the type like Noah who liked to touch. Somehow that thought made him incredibly happy and he kissed the man warmly as he pulled him in. Turning to lay the paper down to write on it, he smiled as he felt Nathan's arm around his waist. Noah leaned his back more info him till his entire back was covered by the other's. He watched as Nathan started to write things down they needed to buy and noticed a few things to add. The paper was completely filled on both sides with both food to be brought and other things like a brush for London, a new toothbrush for himself and other small neceassities. Noah blushed as he wrote down lube. The bottle was almost emty the last time he had checked and he wasn't gonna cut down on sexy time to spare the lube.

"I Think that is all" Noah said as he looked over his shoulder to look at Nathan. "Are you ready to leave?"

Nathan watched Noah add what he had too, a lot of it being small stuff and stuff for London. He almost forgot about her, he would need to keep tabs on her supplies to make sure she was well fed and taken care of. He noticed the other add line, a small little grin growing on his face but not wanting to tease him too much about it. They did need it and he most certainly would not stop getting or giving sex for running out of lube.

“I better bring some reusable bags and take the car with all the stuff we need” Nathan said, kissing his cheek before coming back with a few bags. “Okay, ready now so let’s go” He smiled softly.

"Here let me take a few of those" Noah giggled as Nathan had kissed him and eased the other of half the emty bags.

After he grabbed both their jackets under one arm as Nathan could take the keys.

(Timelap)

It was exhausting to carry all those bags up to the apartment and put it all way, London hadn't helped. She pretty much knocked over the first bag she could get to and then ran off as fast her four legs could carry her over the floor and disappeared up the stairs. Luckely nothing had broken and as the last bit had been put away Noah stepped into Nathan's space and took the man's hand in his. "Still got energy to go out one more time" Noah asked as he brought Nathan's hand up and kissed his fingers.

"I noticed a place not far so we don't need to take the car"

Nathan wasn’t used to carrying so much food and groceries since it was two people and a cat now living at his place. Not that it was heavy, just troublesome to bring into the house. Thankfully he had the space for it all while london ran off to wherever she wanted to go. “For the lunch date? Where?” He asked with a smile, smiling when his hand was kissed. He wondered where the other wanted to go

Noah smiled as he pulled Nathan along by his hand. "You'll see" He just say not wanting to give any hints away. Noah kept holding Nathan's hand even as they reach the streets. Few people were looking there way but Noah didn't notice them. He was too busy remembering the right way and just enjoy being outside with Nathan.

"Here we are" After five minutes or so the came to a small old looking cafee jamed in between two others new buildings. There were sets of small tables and chairs placed outside where couples was porcuping the space. Luckely it looked to have more tables available inside so Noah took his date with him in.

The waiter, a young teen girl meet them as they stepped inside. She gave both of the a nice smile and didn't look like two men holding hand bothered her.

"Welcome, table for two?" She asked kindly as he reached behind to grab two menucards.

"Yes please" Noah returned her smile and though to remember to tip her properly just for being so open minded and not judgy.

The waiter, called Jennifer according to her name tag guided them over to a free table. There weren't many people inside so the two could pretty much just relaxed.

"We got the lunch menu here" She said as he handled each one. "Would you like to order your drinks now or do you need a minute?"

"I'll have a small Coke" Noah said and looked over at Nathan.

It seemed Noah wanted to keep the location a secret, not wanting to give him any hints. He let his hand be taken, holding the others in his own. He enjoyed holding the others hand, it a bit smaller than his but warm and loving. He finally saw the location, it being a small cozy looking cafe in between two buildings. It really looked pleasant in comparison to newer buildings on its side. It had a sort of charm to it that he liked..He smiled as he followed the other inside.

It was a great start so far, the waitress not seeming to be bothered by them. He looked over the menu as he also ordered a coke as well. “This is a cute place..” Nathan smiled as he kept the others hand in his grasp.

"Isn't it" Noah smile as he ran his thumb over Nathan's knuckles. "One of the perks of sitting in the passenger seat is that I get to scout around alot more than you. Though this place wasn't exactly eye catching, I still thought it would be fun to try with you" His smile turned sweet as he glanced down at their judged hands.

"It doesn't bother you? Being like this in puplic... I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable.. It just kinda comes natural, I think" Noah looked down at the menu then back at Nathan.

“I guess it has an advantage” Nathan agreed, when you are not focused on driving you can eye things and look at the street more than you could driving. He heard the other ask if holding hands bothered him at all, a small smile on his face. “Of course not Noah, if someone had a problem they can shove it up where the sun doesn’t shine” He said quietly, raising up Noah’s hand to kiss it softly before lowering it again. “Being like this with you doesn’t bother me one bit”

Noah felt the heat on his fingers from Nathan's mouth as he kissed him. He swallowed thick, it was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulder.

Noah's smile was wide and warm as he squeezed the other's hand. "I feel the same way, I guess, that I just wanted to make sure. Eventhough I quickly figured out I was into men I honestly don't have much experience. I've only loved one person before and he wasn't exactly cool with things like this." Noah admitted. He didn't wanna say Marcus's name out loud. The name felt more like a cursed, every time someone used it something would go bad.

The waitress with their cokes and asked if they were ready to order. Noah ordered a tuna sandwich with a snack box on the side.

Then he realized that he didn't know if Nathan had really gotten into any relationships in the past. Noah hadn't heard any rumors in the time they been working together.

"Do you have past experience.. I mean a lover or something?" Noah felt slightly sweaty as he asked. Nathan was such a great guy. Of course he would have had some. But from the lonely way he had lived Noah also doubted it at the same time.

Nathan knew who he was talking about and chose not to bring it up. He would swing him over his shoulders and throw him out a million times if it meant he could keep Noah happy and safe. He noticed he waiter come back again and ordered a chicken salad, turning his attention back to Noah. He loved the mans smile, another attractive him about him. How did he not fall for that smile sooner? Well, not like he really smiled like that before and therly only saw each other as an enemy and nothing more.

“Well...” Nathan said as he shyly looked down at the others hands. “Not for a very long time..maybe since high school and only once..” He said quietly, knowing he had hookups but never a lover like he had with Noah..not for a very long time

The corner of Noah's mouth was pulled up in a little smile as he took that information in. He did almost feel bad for being happy that Nathan didn't have much experience in that sort of thing.

"I look forward to making memories with you" Noah blushed slightly as he squeezed Nathan's hand tighter. And to see Nathan's face every day outside work, but didn't say that one out loud.

The waitress arrived with their plates after a while, but Noah was too into talking with Nathan about small things to really noticed the time. They had to let go of eachother there or they would never have gotten anything to eat. The sandwich was delicious and the seasoning tuna tasted freshly. Not just something poured out from a tin can.

(I don't know what could happen now. I could add Marcus walking in but I also don't wanna over do or continue to just make him pop up every where like a stalker.)

Nathan smiled softly, giving Noah’s hand a tight squeeze in return. He loved to see that blushing face and hoped to see more of it in the future. He got to talking with noah, not knowing how much time has passed. He finally saw his food arrived, having to let go of the others hand. He took a bite of the sandwich, loving the taste. It tasted fresh and simply perfect..Nathan smiled, looking to Noah. He kissed his cheek with a soft smile