Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noah blushed embarrassed to be so lovy dovy infront of others expescially Adam. The other send him a mouthfull wiggle with his eyebrows.

Aside from the teasing back and forth between everyone at the table the dinner past smoothly and pleasant. Noah didn’t noticed that he was smiling the entire time. He felt a sensation of nostalgia deep in his guts. The gathering with people he lover all in one room, the food and smells reminded Noah of his childhood. He did feel sadden to know he would never be welcomed around his parents table and that at every holiday he would realized that he had forgotten their faces. Noah knew what his own face looked like but could no longer recognise or remember which of the two he took after.

Oh well, what did it matter? He had people who loved him, friends and a lover who liked him just the way he was.

Noah smile to himself as he looked down at the almost emty plate. Oh god what a relief this wouldn't be an every day meal because he was stuffed.

"I can't get another bite in" Adam sighed in defeat as he leaned back in his chair. He had even had seconds but looked to be regretting it now.

Noah had already layed his fork down and was taking a sip of the sweet wine as he gently reached under the table to rub Nathan's knee in appreciation.

London who had licked her bowle clean was rubbing her up at Nathan's other leg in hops of getting a few leftover pieces of turkey.

Nathan was enjoying the blissful holiday among some really great people he had gotten to know, one he had grown to love. He only wished..that he had family to share it with. His biological family..He never knew them and wondered if he looked like them. If they thought of him too wherever they were..if they were still around. His name wasn’t one he had at birth so it didn’t make tracking them down easy..having long since given up on getting news. He tried to cheer himself up with the fact that he had Noah now..and Noah would love him no matter what.

“I’m glad you liked it..I’ll have to have you over for dinner or holidays more often” Nathan chuckled, feeling Noah’s appreciative rub. He held his hand gently with a soft smile, feeling London soon purring against his leg. “Someone want some turkey? Love me when I have food?” Nathan chuckled. “Kidding, here you go girl” Nathan cut off a chewable piece of turkey with the tiniest drop of gravy on it. He reached down to feed her with a soft smile

~meow~ London made a small happy sound as Nathan brought her the piece of meat. She licked a bit gravy off the man's fingers before moving on to try her luck with Noah.

The next innocent ~meow~ made most of the men around the table chuckle, and not just Noah.

"No, you don’t get to play the sweet Kitty card with me" Noah smiled as he scratched London's chin as he stood on her backlegs to reach his lap with her frontpaws.

The cat sneezed, back down and ran out of the room.

"Thanks for the great food Nathan, it was delicious." Ian complimented as Noah got up and started gathering the plate.

Noah squeezed Nathan's shoulder as he kissed the man’s head. "I got this, just gonna put it way" He said before walking to the kitchen.

Ian also stood up to help Noah and bring the leftovers to the kitchen.

Adam just sat there quietly looking at the two leaving before turning his eyes to Nathan. Adam smirked teasingly at him. "So... why didn't you become a chef?"

"You two seem happy.. That is a relief, Adam is rather worried about you. He thinks you are patching wounds in a way that might just hurt you even more." Ian said quietly in a low voice when it was just the two alone.

Noah turned to face the man with a small frown.

"Did Adam tell you to ask my if this is that?" Noah asked a bit offende, but he couldn’t blame his friend to think that way, given how fast everything had went.

Noah sigh as he leaned back, resting his hip against the counter. His eyes shifted around the kitchen as he thought it over.

"You know if it was because of me asking Adam to move in with me that drov you off, It wasn't my intention" Ian added as he placed the last plat into the dishwasher.

"No it wasn't like that!" Noah asured the other with a shake of his head. "Adam only told me the day I actually moved my things from his apartment.. The thing is.. is not easy to explain. But seeing Nathan in a drifferent light changed a lot of things for me. I didn't just move because I thought Nathan could fill out the hole Marcus left or something like that.. You know Nathan was the first to say he loved me, but I told him that I couldn't say it back just for that reason... I was so afraid that I was just trying to patch myself up by using him in Marcus's place. But here is the thing I never had this thing with Marcus as I have with Nathan. I want to make him smile and laugh just because that will make me happy. And I want him because he wants me." Noah looked down turning quiet for a moment.

"I know you two may see this drifferently but I've already made up my mind and admitted to love Nathan. I feel complet with him and I would like to think that I complet him too i some way"

“You sure love?” Nathan asked as Noah said he would take care of the cleanup. “If you Insist” He smiled, kissing the others cheek before Noah went into the kitchen. Ian soon followed, leaving him alone with Adam. “Why didn’t I..? Well it cost a lot and..the last foster family I was with..didn’t exactly approve of my career choice” Nathan said with a small nod. “Got beaten senseless for even suggesting a ‘feminine ‘career..” Nathan said with a small quiet laugh. “But man..Noah is something..makes me feel like I can do anything..” He said with a soft amile

"That such people are allowed to rase kids is still beyond me" Adam shook his head and frown. "Same with people how gets kids then throw them away when they don't live up to their expectations.. In that way I think maybe you and Noah are alike... To be honest I was- well still am worried about the two of you. I was unsure rather or not Noah was just using this as an exuse to heal himself after Marcus. You can’t expect a relationship for three years not to leave marks, but to me ot just seemed like he pushed that away. Okay I agreed that Marcus is an asshole and that I knew it would end at some point. But why did you two change that night at the club?" Adam asked looking like he was filled with questions.

• 2 weeks later...

“You are just fill of questions aren’t ya?” Nathan said as he shook his head with a small laugh. “As for why..It’s hard to explain. He just got something that made me feel I was more than just a sex object to be gawked and stared at. After a while, I found his presence was something I looked forward to. Something that made me feel happy. I couldn’t stop thinking about him and always wanted him to be around. And now we’ll, I have an amazing boyfriend that loves me for..me” Nathan had a hard time explaining his thoughts as he smiled softly to himself

"We just want you to be happy" Ian stepped closer to ruffle Noah's head. Noah growled annoyed as the other ruined his hair and pused Ian's hand away. He tried to smoothen his hair, which erned him a laugh from Ian.

Noah just send the guy killer eyes, and made sure keep an eye on him till they were done.

Adam listened to what Nathan quietly. He nodded even now and then but let the other speak without interrupting.

".. I can sense from what you are telling me that you do care for him.. I wouldn't comment on that" Adam said thoughtfully as he hear footsteps coming from the kitchen.

Noah was the first to appear and genlty wrapped his arms around Nathan's shoulders and leand against him.

"My you look very composed.. maybe Adam was actually being a normal human for once" Noah chuckled as he kissed the top of Nathan's head.

Adam dramatically rolled his eyes as he got up from his seat. "Oh please! I wad simply trying to get some juicy intell out of him but then you came back, and we all know how happy you are to talk about those things Cookie"

Noah wanted to groan and roll his eyes but realist just how much he had been doing just that the entrie night.

"Well anyhow how about we move to the couch?" Noah asked before tilting his head so he was in Nathan's view.

"How keen are you on foodball?" Noah asked as he bite his lip. He had completely forgotten to tell Nathan about the fact that eventhough he normally didn't watch sports, they had watched the big match on thanksgiving.

Adam got up and stretched his arms over his head. "Well after this meal my mind needs to watch huge sweatty dudes running around to make me feel better about myself." Adam grined before his eyes fell on something on the floor. A folded paper from the looks of it. Adam picked it up without anyone noticing it and folded it open to see if it was some or just garbage.

'My list of things I am greatfull for this year'

He roughly skimmed the page and grined. "Well well I just hit gold" Adam annonced while waving the paper up in the air.

Noah looked up shooked and quickly patted his pockets. His face slowly turned red as he turned to Adam. But the other had already made a run for it.

"ADAM GIV THAT BACK!"

"Nr 1: I'm thankful I meet Nathan the first night at the club. And I never regereted our encounter in the stall. If anything I still gets hard when I thing about it..ahhh so sweet" Adam squeaked as he read out loud while avoiding noah from catching him.

"Adam!" Noah blushed so hard his face glowing.

"Nr 2: .." Adam continued but was stopped as noah ripped the paper from his hands.

Nathan heard the other returning, smiling softly as the others arms wrapped around his shoulders. “Normal enough..” He chuckled, not wanting to bother Noah with Adams line of questioning. Adam was probably worried after getting out of that relationship with the son of a bitch. “Football? I am not a hard core sports fanatic but I do love a good game” Nathan turned his eyes to look at the handsome man beside him. “I’ll grab the deserts out for half time..A lot was store bought to make sure I had enough time to cook dinner but I did make some homemade stuff” He told everyone else as he got up.

Nathan watched as Adam held up a paper he found on the floor, watching Noah go a bright red. Nathan’s face started to turn a faint pink at hearing Noah was thankful for their first encounter and that was on top of the list of things he was thankful for this year. He didn’t get to hear the rest as Noah quickly snatched back the list. “That reminds me..” Nathan said as he quickly got up to rush to the counter and grab a piece of paper before anyone else got to it

Every one looked at Nathan as he quickly gathered his paper.

Ian who had no idea what was going on just watched them amused. While both Adam and Noah's eyes grew wider. Adams fingers tickled to steal back Noahs paper and compare it to Nathans.

"You actually wrote it!" Noah looked kind of amazed. Though they had talked about writing a note list each he hadn't expected Nathan to really write it. Noah had wrote his and been working on it for days, when Nathan wasn't with him. He smiled brightly, he was so curious to know what Nathan had wrote on his list but at the same time he didn't know until after their guests had left.

Nathan turned a faint pink when he was caught in the act, his paper taken and both of them looking at him in shock. He didn’t grab his paper back for the moment, too distracted by Noah’s words. “You wanted us to write lists..I know it meant a lot to you and I wanted to do it and make you happy. It is a lot harder than it sounds writing down things you are thankful for...” Nathan said with a hint of embarrassment, forgetting for a moment who had his paper

"Yeah but you really did it. Gooch baby" Noah grin a big smile.

Being the skilled thief he just decided to be, Adam snuck the paper righ out of Nathan's hand. He moved away so he wouldnt be near anyone as he took in a breath and just started reading the contents out loud without skimming it first.

"One day in the future, if we are still together, I would want to think about asking Noah to be mine forever" Adam blinked and gaped before he continued "Noah is the one good thing to happen in my life. Every day is a gift to be alive with him around." Adam slowly looked up with his mouth still open. "Damn.." Adam was beyon suprised as everyones eyes fell on Nathan.

Noah s mouth was open too, like he wanted to say something but no words came.

For a moment he thought Adam was just messing with them. And looked angry at his friend but Adam shook his head as he dropped the paper down on the table and lifted his hands to show his innocence.

Okay... so not Adam.. Noah looked at Nathan and couldnt help but to giggle as he walked closer. Nathan was just so adorable! and Noah was a sucker for the man. Okay he had been thinking about things as marriage, but then again... it wasnt a unplesant thought.

He putted Nathan in for a tight hug almost moved to tears as Noah s face pressed into the others shoulder. "I love you" Noah whispere, only for Nathan to hear. ".. maybe some day we will" he bite his lip as he hid his strawberry red face.

Nathan heard the familiar words of his list said out loud, eyes going wide at hearing the embarrassing words said a loud. His face went a deep red as everyone looked at him from what he wrote on the list. Now everyone knew..Everyone knew how sappy he was for Noah and how he had had thoughts of proposing in the future. This was super embarrassing and he wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. He looked down at the ground in his shyness as Noah walked over to him, holding him in a tight hug. He heard his quiet words, holding him in return in a tight hug. He couldn’t say much with what happened, feeling far too awkward. He couldn’t especially after the other agreed with what he had written. “You are so dead later Adam..” He said with a sickly sweet smile before letting go of Noah. “Come on, let’s go watch that game” He said as he tugged Noah’s hand to the couch

To say it wasn't awkward sitting on the couch beside Nathan would have been an understatement. Noah felt that every time he just tried to look at the other, they would come this strange thing and he couldn't get himself comfortable. Yeah okay, he had said 'maybe they could talk about THAT in the future, but honestly Noah wasn't sure and it really made him oneasy. It was till too early for marrige.

The rest of the night seem to passed in a blur as his thoughts kept going back to what Nathan wrote. The desert was delicious, but since neither had brought too much and they all eaten way too much, may end up leaving a whole lot.

It was around 1am before everyone decided to end the evening. They said their goodbyes in the doorway, but as soon as the door closed behind Adam and Ian. There was an uncomfortable silence in the hallway.

Nathan felt awkward the entire evening since Noah was so quiet, managing to keep going through the night. It was finally 1 am when they were finally alone together, not sure what to say. “I’m sorry about all that..I didn’t think he would read it aloud...” He said with a bright red face. “That one part I mean..That’s far far into the future before I would think or consider it..Maybe I’m just being all sentimental and lovey and stuff..But I do mean the part about you being the best thing in my life..” Nathan spilled his guts as he held the others hand

Listening to Nathans nervous outburst seemed to take some of the tension away. They were still in the hallway not really moving.

Looking up into Nathans red face, Noah felt a smile on his lips.

"It clearly suprised me.. but I wasnt honestly worring about that as much as my reply to you before... I mean what I wanted to say was that I get it. But at the same time I don't think we are there yet. You know what I mean? I was afraid my answer before might had made me sound eager, and that wasnt my Intent. I still have a lot of things I wanna learn about you and things I wanna experience together.. but marrige.. I never really thought about it before." Noah admitted as he held Nathas hand tightly.

?I mean yeah of course, I didn?t think it would be read out loud either you know? I wasn?t going to if I started thinking about it anytime soon you know? Marriage never even entered by head before with anyone I?ve ever seen before you. It?s..kind of scary..but I love it at the same time you know?? Nathan spoke with a shy smile. ?We will have all the time in the world to think about those things..but right now I am happy I have you..? Nathan said with a soft kiss to the others cheek. He wanted to break the tension further, saying ?Now..What was that about our first sexual encounter in the club bathroom stall still making you hard?? With a small smirk

Noah smile cracked with embarrassment as he was reminded of his own list. "Really? You are gonna dig that up again" Noah smirked as he let go of Nathan's hand and walked back into the living-room. "Well I wouldnt lie at this point so.. yeah I do.. I was drunk and didnt know why the hell you were there or why I felt so attractive to you" Noah look back over Nathan as he sent the other sweet blushing smile.

"But is isnt the most embarrassing thing on my list.." He chuckled as he pulled the paper out of his pocket and waved it in the air between them teasingly. "Wanna hear the rest?" He asked, though he wasnt gonna give it away easily as stepped back the closer Nathan got. Holding the paper just out of the other's reach and giggled.

“I could say the same..wondering why I thought you were suddenly such a sexual thing I found attractive” Nathan said with a small smirk. He watched that cute blushing smile he loved so much rise on the others face as he got his list. “I want to hear it...” He said as he went to reach out for the paper. “Unless you plan on reading it aloud to me love?” Nathan said witha. Small shy smile

Oh god! Noah felt his face heat up again and bit his lip.

"Sure" He the said and pretended to be reading up from his list.

"Second. One thing Ive learned is that Nathan snores. It is cute but so annoying" Noah fought hard to keep a straight face and not crack as he continued.

The next thing sounded just as ridiculous as the first but this time he bursed out in a weird chuckle. "No no I'm just kidding.. I can't really read it out loud to you.." he blushed and looked away as he gave the paper over and took a step back. It wasnt bad the things he had wrote, but he could stand to watch as Nathan read it. And turned around with his hands around himself.

Nathan heard Noah start to read his list, raising an eyebrow at the others comment on him snoring. “I so do not snore..” He smirked before the other had started to laugh. It seemed he had done it mess with him. “We can still pull jokes like that..I like it” He hummed with a soft smile. “I’m..here...” Nathan said quietly as he set his list down on the table. “Take it before I change my mind..” he mumbled, taking the others list.

-Nathan’s list of things I am thankful for- (that Adam hasn’t read

3. Noah’s cheek turn the cutest shade of red when he is embarrassed. It is adorable

4. I would do anything to always see Noah smiling

5. I am thankful Noah came into my life, shit I think I wrote this already but im writing it again

6. I never expected to be a bottom ever in my life but Noah can make it feel good

7. I would fight so many people and do everything in my power to protect Noah

7. I always feel like I don’t deserve Noah. He is just too damn perfect for me and I feel like I don’t deserve how good he is to me but I am thankful for every moment

Noah picked the paper up quickly before Nathan could change his mind. It would be better than him just staring out in the air while Nathan read his.

(Noahs list)

2. You are so cute when you smile. So I will always try my best to see you happy.

3.I love you with all my heart. Your silly, sweet smile warms my soul and the look you gives me, makes me weak in the knees. I just wanna kiss you and wrap you in my arms.

4. I love it when my hands are in entangled in yours, and when I rest my head on your chest. I love listening to your heartbeat; it makes me feel safe. I know nothing bad can happen to me as long as I'm in your arm.

5.You are funny and I enjoy our time together so much, so when we are apart I find myself looking at old messages from you.

6. We both still got a few things we need time to learn about eachother. I worry some days you'll learn that I'm not worth you. But for now, I treasure these days.

7. My life has changed for the better because of you.

Noah carefully read Nathan list. He both smiled and chuckled whenever a Nathan would comment on something he wrote in his notes. Noahs heart swelled till it was a pleasant ach in his chest. His eyes felt wet but instead of drying them he turned back to Nathan and attack him with a warm salty wet kiss.

"You dummy!" Noah sniffed as he tried to control the hurricane of emotions spinning in him. He was almost made at Nathan for making him like this, but he kissed him again anyway.

Nathan slowly read over the list, trying not to get all emotional. He found himself smiling as he read, hearing Noah say all these things he loved about him. Come on don’t cry don’t..cry..dammnit! Nathan found his eyes watering up at hearing so many kind things said about him, he made that much of a difference to noah? And Noah shared his sentiments of worry he was not worth him. Noah couldn’t be more wrong! He was amazing. “Idiot...” Nathan said quietly before they shared a salty wet kiss. Noah meant the world to him and did not regret writing down that one thing read a loud. If he ever made that decision..he would never regret it. Nathan pulled Noah closer into a tight embrace

Noah smiled into the kiss. Is was almost funny how they wrote much of the same things down and how both of them had ended up crying because of it.

Noah pulled in even closer so no air passed between their bodies as then stood in embracing each other tightly.

They were use to close body connection by now, that being either sexual or not. Noah had gotten use to feel Nathan's warmth but he didnt feel like he was getting use use to it... every touch was different.

Pulling just his lips away from Nathans, noah dried his eyes with another small snif.

"Why would you write that? Gosh, I could simply fall all over for you again. How can you ever doubt you arn't perfect to me? Babe you are so wonderfull.. so what if you snores I can get ear plugs" Noah cuckled with a little teasing to try and stop the tears from flowing.

“Shut up will ya? You made me this sappy..” Nathan said with a chuckle, a hiccup coming out from trying to hold back more tears. “I have..self confidence and abandonment issues along with my anger about it. I am always worried when the next good thing will be taken away from me. Family to family..person to person..I am just worried..you will see that I’m a piece of shit that doesn’t deserve someone like you..” Nathan mumbled, holding him close and bending his head over the others shoulder so Noah wouldn’t see him cry. Noah really was the best thing to happen to him..he didn’t want to lose him...

Noah just kept still, standing where he was and nuzzled his nose against Nathan's hair.

Hearing Nathan talking shitty about himself mad Noah angry and sad. When he thought about the people who had always let him down. Noah didnt yell out the anger or sadness though instead he spoke calmly and gently as his hand caressed the back of the othe's head. "No you shut up because those reasons are you trying to mentally prepare yourself because that is what has kept you safe throughout your childhood. Nathan you see so much of the bad parts and doesnt notice your good points. Babe everyone got a temper, I have too. If we got into a fight I wouldnt fear you to hurt me, and I can pretty much hold my own in a yelling contest." Noah shrugged amused. "You got abandonment issues, I got a weird thing of wanting to alway be close to the people I loved. Oh and if you ever call youself a piece of shit again. I'll personal call up very foster parents you may so have had and give them a piece of my mind, before I turn the police on them."