Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Mnh I dont know.. the stuff you make are pretty damn good too." Noah chuckled as he felt Nathan marking him. "But only you can get to eat me" He purred into Nathan's ear before lightly biting the man's earloop and running his tongue along the egde.

His body was growing exited to Nathan's touch. The man could make him tremble with just a kiss, and his cheeks red with no more that a look. Tonight were no different.

Nathan let out a low rumble when Noah lightly bit his earlobe and ran his tongue along it. “And I Lynch you can make me melt like this..make me at your mercy..” He whispered into the others ear. He was getting increasingly turned on but tried to hold it back for as long as he could. “The only one who can bring me to my knees with your touches..The only one is allow to top me” He groaned, reaching around and toying with his entrance

"Ah!" Noah moan as his head jerked back at the sudden teasing. Then he smirked going off on that confident Nathan was giving him. "What can I say, you dared me yourself to train you, puppy" With that Noah lunched his face forward taking the other's mouth in a firm messy kiss. He lifted one arm from around Nathan to get a hold in the mans neck. Noah pulled at Nathan, he couldnt waite and didnt wanted to.

"Nathan come I want us closer. You already made me this damn hard... but are you sure this is how you wanna celebrate? We alway end up like this." Honestly the way they were humping each other like animals in heat at any given occasion. Noah almost thought the chance rather should be used for something Nathan would enjoy.

Nathan let himself be pulled into the kiss, silently enjoying the others touch against him. He knew full well he was addicted to Noah and everything about him. They fucked like honey teenagers or breeding rabbits but he was happy! He willed his lips to separate from the others when he had begun to speak.

“We can go out for a nice dinner afterwards..?” Nathan said with a soft smile, continuing to speak while kissing down his neck. “We can call a cab..eat a nice dinner..have a cup or two of some nice wine..” He whispered quietly with small hips to the skin

"Uhm.." Noah hummed at the tickling sensation of Nathan's kisses on his neck. He started to chuckle as the other proposed the dinning after.

"Arent we doing this in the wrong order then?" Noah teased as his hand slide down Nathan's abdomen and gave a little squeeze as he found the man's cock.

"Um but I guess I dont mind wearing your scent, and you wearing mine for our date" Noah groan exited at the thought. His dick twitched, standing up hard on it's own just from the thought that anyone getting close to Nathan would smell Noah on him. Having that kind of thought were both exiting and incredibly embarrassing. Guess Noah still could learn new kinks at his age.

“Last chance to take it back and try to go out to dinner before I take you love” Nathan whispered into his ear with a small nibble of his earlobe. “After this..I don’t think I can hold back much longer. I would be too far gone and want to hear your sweet cries echoing in the shower. Can’t go to dinner full mast..” He teased as he playfully grabbed a handful of the others ass, giving it a squeeze

"Mn~Fuck the order, I want you now!" He groaned tired of of waiting. Noah was hungry but not as much for food as he was for Nathan's touches. He parted his thights so Nathan could slip in between.

"I want you to make love to me" Noah purred as he sucked on the others neck just the way he knew he liked it.

“What happened to wanting to get dinner before..?” Nathan said with a low purr and a small smirk. He groaned quietly when the other parted his thighs and said such sexual things. “I’ll take you up on that offer..” Nathan said with a purr as his neck was sucked. Nathan quickly turned the other back around and parted the others thighs to slip inside. “Fuck Babe..” He said quietly as he started off slow

Being spun around that sudden made Noah even more turned on. Bracing the wall his his hands he stuck out is ass as he felt Nathan spread him. The man's breath got stuck in his throat as he felt Nathan's cock press against his ass and let out a loud hiss as the head poped past his entrance.

Noah bite his lip and nodded as he heard Nathan cursing behind him. He was so focused on relaxing his body but his walls were throbbing hard to the beat of his reacing heart.

Once Noah was sure he could take more he turned his head back to look at Nathan. "Kiss me" he whispered over the noice of the running water.

“Don’t need to tell me twice..” Nathan said with a low purr, tilting up Noah’s head. He was quick to take the others lips on his own, enjoying the warmth of the others lips. The others body..the others lips..He enjoyed every inch and curve of it. He stared off his pace slow, wanting to savor every moment of it. “Tell me when you’re ready..” He asked quietly, not wanting to move too fast for him even if it was a celebration of his achievements

Noah melted against Nathan's body as their mouths found each other. He sucked on Nathan's lip. His body shivered as he felt Nathan's hands explore his skin.

Noah blinked the water from his eyelashes and send his lover a sweet smile. He squeezed the man's hand and pushed into him. "For you, always." Noah said with a hum of pleasure behind his words.

He started moving on his own, almost painfully slowly at first to tease Nathan. But even that was just as much a tease for his aching cock as it was to the other. Noah held onto the Nathan with one hand and braced himself against the wall with the other. His face warm from the intence fulness he was feeling within him.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan didn’t care if his lips got swollen from being sucked on, humming happily against his lips. He groaned with pleasure as the other pushed back into him, running his hands again over the others skin. He let out a tiny groan at how slow he was going, knowing he was doing it on purpose. He was happy when the pace picked up, needing Noah more every waking moment. “All mine..” He whispered against the others neck, kissing along his jawline

Noah's face was warm in ecstacy. The man didnt care about holding his voice back. But it was still embarrassing hearing it in the bathroom.

Noah blushed and moaned in respons as Nathan warm breath ticked his skin. And trembled as he felt Nathan lips on him.

"Mh! Yeah~" Noah smiled as he pressed himself into his lover, chest to chest and arms up around the others neck.

Noah shut his eyes as he felt his release just below the surface and groan . "Babe~ gonna~cumm!ah"

Nathan groaned happily when he heard the others release was imminent, only driving his thrusts harder into the other. He nipped roughly at the skin of the others collar bone before succumbing to his own pleasure inside of the other. He breathed heavily against the other, taking deep breaths to try and calm his rushing from pleasure heart. “Doing Okay..?” He asked quietly with a soft smile

"Super" Noah giggled almost breathless. He held Nathan close by pulling him in by the neck. He rubbed his nose against Nathan's chin as he leaned in, to hid his face against the man's shoulder. "I wished this moment could last for ever" he whispered embarrassed, knowing how cheesy it sounded. But he really just let out his feelings. Even though how embarrassing it was Noah didn't wanted to let go of this happiness, every second was a gift.

Pulling his head back just enough to see Nathan's face, Noah send a thoughtful smirk up at him. "Does this mean I'll get to see you in one of those fancy white uniforms?.. I think you would look fan-fucking-tastic if I may be so bold to say" He said in a low sexy humm.

“Me too Noah..me too” Nathan spoke with a soft smile on his face. He kissed the other gently before he helped clean the both of them off so they could leave the shower. “Most likely..You want to see me in uniform? Looking all dapper and fancy for you?” He teased with a small smirk. “Id have to wear it around the house sometime” He hummed happily with a teasing grin

"You know I would like it." Noah smiled as they cleaned themself up. "Not that I haven't seen you dressed up in nice cloths before... it is just different, in a good way" there were a bit of color in his cheeks.

He ran a hand down Nathan's chest and tilted his head like he was studing him for a second. "You are the type who can look good in everything.. maybe you might even get some new admires. The girls will flock arould you no doubt." Now noah was almost getting nervous but tried to push it aside. "Lucky for me, I'll get to have you all to myself when you get back"

Noah stepped out of the shower and grabbed a huge towel, folded it out ad threw it up around both of them.

He kissed Nathan while drying the man's hair with the ends of the towel and chuckled at it stood up funny and messy. Much like his morning hair.

"You know what?" Noah light up as a thought struck him. "I got just the thing.But..." Noah cast a look look down his lovers body and sigh. "We'll have to dress and go out for it"

He had just remembered a place he wanted to show Nathan. "You don't have to dress uo fancy for this" he kissed Nathan's nose and skipped towards the door.

“Oh please, I will always be your one and only” Nathan smirked, kissing his cheek with a gentle peck. He chuckled when the other fuzzed with his hair to dry it, chuckling at the cute behavior. Nathan raised a curious eyebrow when the other mentioned taking him somewhere. “Oh..? You had a plan? Well then, I’m sure I’ll enjoy wherever you take me” Nathan nodded, going to get his clothes. He wore what he normally wore, since he was told it didn’t have to be fancy. He wore a black t shirt and some dark blue jeans

After patting himself off Noah got dressed as well and pulled on light jean's and a baby green blouse. Then on his way to the door he grabbed a scarf and his wallet. "You ready" Noah asked as he saw his lover dressed. He then tangled his arm with Nathan's and lean them towards the door. Snaching Nathan's keys up un the way. "Mind if I borrow these?" He asked, coating extra sweetnees on his words. "I doubt you'll know.the place even if I told you and I, and it will be easier"

Nathan watched as the other took his keys from him in that sweet alluring voice of his. It was hard to say no to that and he trusted Noah with his car. “I suppose so..Lead the way” He smiled softly, kissing the top of his head. He wondered what kind of a place this was, happy he didn’t have to plan where to go to celebrate his accomplishments. Any time with Noah regardless was time that he enjoyed

Instead of driving directly to their destination. Noah did stopped by a harwear store, bought a flashlight. And did another stop to pick somwthing varm for both of them to drink in two sealed containers.

He did say anything if Nathan tried to ask where they were going or what he was doing. Noah just send him a mysterious smile.

He drov them out of the city till away from the street lights and turned the car down on an small dark road as they got to a forest.

'Oh got! Now that he thought about it thoa totaly seemed like something a serial killer would do inthe movies! Noah stopped the car as the small path ended and turned the engine off.

"Now this seemes much more creepy then it is but trust me, this is awsome" Noah said assuredly as he took the flashlight out and got out of the car.

"Here, for you" He said and held one of the closed lid cups out to Nathan (you can decide yourself what he will be drinking)

Then noah wiggled the flashlight teasingly. "Come on ii's not very far.

True enough they only needed to walk a bit till Noah had lead them to a open cliff with an old wooden bench.

The cliff was up way high above the line trees below but it gave a spectacular view of the city. Ligths flicklering like fireworks on newyearseve just with out any sounds. Well here were the sound of insects singing out to eachother in the tall grass and a echo of frogs croaking.

"This is the place I wanted you to see" Noah sais as he sat down on the bench and patted the spot next to him. "It's cheesy I know" the man blushed as he turned off the flashlight. "But it has alway been my spot, and I thought.. well it be nice sharing it with you"

It didn't take long before their eyes were addjusted enough to the dark and hundreds of stares light up the big black sky above them.

Nathan kept getting more and more curious about where they were going, curious since Noah made multiple stops. A flashlight? Where would they be going that they would need a flashlight? He seemed to be stopping for drinks as well, holding two sealed containers. Wherever it was was no where nearby as they were going further away from the city center. It seemed that they stopped on a dimly lit path, only lit by the others flashlight.

Nathan grew more curious, wondering where this random dark path led but followed the other down it. Noah seemed to finally reach the destination, showing him a cliff side with a bench over looking the city, lit by the sparking light of the stars. “Wow.” He said softly, loving the view as he was handed a nice hot cup of apple cider. “This is..wonderful” He smiled softly as he sat down beside him. “I’m glad you could share this with me..” He said quietly as he held the others hand

"Me too" Noah said and smiled as he felt Nathan's hand in his.

"I think I found this place on a school outing, back as a kid. Now don't get me wrong I'm not the camping type like at all. But I have still liked to come here since it's calming, don't you think?" The man smiled as he leaned back and took a sip of his cup.

"It's also a great place to think if you are troubled"

• 3 weeks later...

“I like it..” Nathan said with a soft smile, sipping more of his cider. It really was peaceful out here, a place where he could feel content and not bothered by the world. He looked up at the sky, enjoying being able to see all the twinkling stars that appeared. “I might have to use this spot from time to time. Thank you for sharing it with me” Nathan placed a gentle kiss on the others forehead

• 2 weeks later...

Noah felt warm inside as Nathan kissed his forhead. And this time he didn't just blame the varm cider in his hand, but the man beside him.

Noah smiled as he pressed himself closer to his lover so they were shoulder to shoulder. He pulled their joined hands inside his warm pucket, to keep varm.

The night was cold enough to make their breaths visible.

Leaning his head on Nathan's shoulder Noah said. "This isn't much of a celebration, but it's all I can give you for now. One day want to sweep you off your feets and make you fall all over for me again" Noah chuckled but was serious about it.