Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noah smiled into Nathan's lips as his arms hang onto the man’s shoulders. He could hear Adam making some weird high piched squeal but tried to push his friend's present away. "Show off" Noah whispered, loving that pinkness in the guy’s cheeks.

This time Noah didn’t stay to see him leave all the way down, as soon as Nathan was down the stairs Noah closed the door before Adam started to nag him with stuff.

"Okay first off, congratulation for finally getting your cherry re-popped. Secondly we need to set some ground rules cause as much as i would love to walk in on you two in the act. I can't really bring my honeybear over if you two plan on humping here."

Noah opened his mouth to say that he didn't plan on doing that here but Adam wouldn’t let him speak.

"I mean it's not like I pretty much haven't already tried out ever surface around myself" Adam continued and that just send so many unwanted pictures into Noah's brain.

"Ew! Adam.. Maybe not tell me that when I'm literally sleeping on your couch!" Noah said somewhat grossed out.

"Well don't worry, everything has be wiped off. I don't live in a hore house just you know!" Adam answered seeming offended but it was all just an act.

"Now as I was, maybe we should make a schedule" Adam continued on but Noah yelled out.

"Oh god! I so need to go apartment hunting" He groaned totaly weirdened out as he threw his hands up in surrender.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nathan smiled as if to say ‘Cant help it’ back at him as he walked to his car and drove away. He felt like he was on cloud nine..His heart felt like it was in his throat. The drive home felt quiet as he stepped into his house, looking around the quiet house. It’s..lonely here..Nathan thought as he took off his shoes by the front door, too lazy to bring them upstairs. He took one teasing picture to send to Noah to get his mind off things, freshening himself up to look like he did when he first walked t the door of Noah’s place. He took a picture with all the clothes on but not buttoning the best or shirt.

‘Kneel before your ‘God’’

He captioned the picture to tease him about calling him a god earlier. He sent it before flopping into his bed. It was too quiet now..and...he was lonely. He was perfectly fine being alone before! He was fine! But now..the house felt empty.

It felt like houres before Adam finally grew tired of telling Noah unneeded stuff and lots of info apparently about the male's own sex life.

Noah sighed in relieve when Adam closed the door to the bedroom, leaving Noah alone. Noah felt exused in both body and mind, as he let his body fall heavy down on the couch. London growled as the furniture moved but stayed put. The man pulled his clothes off as he wiggled in under the blanket and wrapped his arms around the fat red furball and snuggle the cat in gently.

He took his cellphone up from his pocket and thought to make a quite check.

There was two messages. One from Nathan and only from his sister Lisa.

He choosed to read Lisa's first. The message didn't say much more than she had tried to call him for the last few days but couldn't get through, she wanted him to call assuring him everything on her side was find but that she missed his voice.

Fuck.. With everything going around he hadn't thought to call her. It was rather late so Noah didn’t call her them but wrote a replied back that he would call her tomorrow.

Next was the one from Nathan. Noah had to scream into the pillow when he saw the picture just to keep himself from laughing his ass off and drawing Adam back out In the living-room.

"You are terrible! XD Reminde me to never ever call you any nickname ever again and god wasn’t exactly what I meant to say back then" Noah texted back before he closed off his phone for the night and lay his head down for some rest.

Nathan chuckled when he finally received a response from the other, finding himself smiling right away.

-I am just teasing you love ;3 Have a good night Noah- He texted back with him laying back in the bed and blowing him a kiss to tease him further.

He shut his phone off for the night, listening to the silent sounds of his empty house. It was maddening..

Eventually he was able to fall asleep, ready for whatever tomorrow had in store for him.

The next morning Noah's body didn't seem to function right away as he woke. Yeah his eyes opened to stare up in the celling for a moment before he actually realized it was morning. He tried to push himself up from the couch but every muscle fought him. It took him more than five minutes just to roll over on his side and then further out of the couch. His knees hit the carpet with a soft thud and his hands breached the fall. Fuck, ever bone from his neck to his lower back hurt like a car had ran him over in his sleep. His lower half was uncomfortable too but that was a drifferent feeling. It felt like he had been throughly fucked in the best kind of way sore.

No what was hurting him was that weird position he was sleeping in night after night for the last few weeks. His body had finally given out, couches wasn't meant for sleep on like that after all.

"Morning sleepyhead" Adam said from the kitchen as he peeked his head out. He frown with a bit of worry on his face. "Looks like it was a rough night huh"

"No" Noah answered as he tried to straightened his aching back. "This is your couch's doing, I don't want to sound rude but it sucks!" He said sounding rather cranky as he got up on his knees.

"I think I'll start looking around for something today, then I'll be out of your hair too"

"You really okay to go to work?" Adam asked as he walked over to try and help Noah up to his feets.

"No" Noah's answer was a mix of a self pity laugh and a groan of pain as he held onto his friend tightly.

"I'll call in sick.. If you could just help me get to the bathroom? My bladder is about to explode!"

Adam gently patted him with the hand which arm was wrapped around him. "Sure cookie.. But I'm not watching you pee!" the guy grimmest disgust.

Noah rolled his eyes. He wanted to smack him, but his hand couldn't reach. "Just get me to the door and I'll take it from there"

Nathan woke up the next day, sitting up and stretching out his muscles. Last night felt like it was all one long dream..He thought as he stood up to get out of bed. Nathan prepared himself for work in the bathroom, looking over his neck. Dammit Noah, you made some nasty marks on me..Nathan chuckled to himself as he went to use some concealer to make them not look as dark as they were. He couldn't, and didn't want to, cover them up but at least they would not look as bad.

On his way to work, Nathan had a feeling Noah might not be going to work today. He was not sure why but it was just a feeling of his. He ordered a few breakfast sandwiches and juices to be delivered to him at his address. There..Hopefully that will make his morning a little bit better. Nathan smiled to himself as he hung up the phone, finding it still hard to believe that Noah was his boyfriend now. He..actually asked! Nathan turned a bright red and knew he would not regret his decision. He was going to show Noah that he can be a million times better than Marcus, show him what a real boyfriend acts like.

Noah was just speaking with the owner over the phone, when somebody knocked at the front door.

He didn't bother to even try to get back up from the couch. His body was pulling him downwards but Noah just wanted to sit still and avoid moving at all.

"Well I'll clearly be the one to get that wouldn't I" Adam's voice said somewhere behind him as Noah finished his call. He didn't tell the owner what exactly was wrong with him, just that he wouldn't be capable of working today. He felt pretty guilty about calling in since the last time had been because of a breakup and he usally didn't call in sick all that much to begin with.

Adam came back to the living-room with a big brown papirbag. Noah recognized the logo and guessed it's content. "Did you order food?" Noah asked with a raised eyebrow. He hadn't seen nor heard Adam on the phone at all.

Adam looked at him confused. "What? No. I thought you had.. some deliveri guy just dropped it off.. You think he might had gotten the adress wrong?" Adam said as he looked into the back to find the recive. Once he found it he shook his head. "No it is to this address.. You sure you didn't-- Wov now wait a minute!" the man held his hand up for silence as he read the not. "Did you make another call before that one?" Adam asked with a weird expression.

Noah shook his head but then though the better of it and just answered. "No why?"

The other just scratched his shoulder and sat the back beside Noah on the couch.

"How the hell he knew I got no idea. Careful cookie you might just have ended up dating a stalker"

"What!" Noah reached out for the recive to check the customer's name. After reading it through he picked his phone back up and dialed Nathan's number up.

"Hey Nathan is me.. Did you have something delivered to my address?"

Nathan looked down at his phone and saw the text as he pulled up to work. Shit..! He forgot to tell Noah he got him food~! He was caught up in being so nice he must not have sent that text!

“Sorry Love, I meant to text you! I had a feeling you would call it today and ordered you breakfast! I thought I texted you sorry! I didn’t now what you liked so I got you a little of everything. Take care of yourself today okay?”

Nathan said into the phone, apologizing for not letting him know.

“But yeah..I got you breakfast so make sure your eat it okay..?” Nathan said as he smiled into the phone, leaning against he wall outside of work for a moment.

Noah smiled the second he heard Nathan's voice.

"No no you don't need to apologize, I was just really surprised and wanted to make sure it wasn’t some mistake" Noah answered. He could have been wrong but he thought he sensed a bit of panic in the male's voice as he apologized. Ahh how was it legal to be so sweet! Noah thought.

"Oh so you just imagine that after yesterday I would be too sore for work?.. Well yeah (blush) It was intense but that isn't the entire reason" Noah giggled shyly before he moved on.

"The couch I'm borrowing is the biggest offender. My body miss sleeping in a proper bed so I thought I would start looking around for a new apartment"

Realizing that he was talking way too much when Nathan was the only one of the two who actually went to work, Noah thought it best to just make it short.

"Anyway thanks Nathan, it's really sweet of you.. I wouldn't keep you, you are surely at work now after all... If you want you could come by after? IF YOU WANT TO!" Noah was quite to add, he didn't wanted the pressure the guy but he also wanted to be more around him.

“Hehehe, I can imagine I’d make you a little sore now..” Nathan chuckled into the phone before he got a blush remembering everything he did to him. He heard the others offer to come over, quickly saying “OF COURSE! I mean..-embarrassed cough- since you are offering I’ll swing by” Nathan smiled Into the phone with a warm smile.

“You could just move in with me..” Nathan said quietly before he realized he said those thoughts aloud and sounded very flustered.

“I um I..work..go now..BYE!” Nathan went red in the face and quickly hung up. Oh god you’re embarrassing yourself you idiot..He thought as he walked into the building.

“You could just move in with me..”

"Huh?" He wasn't sure if heard that right at all, but before he could ask what Nathan had said, the guy change over reminded of the work to be done

"Yeah sorry, work hard" Noah encourage before he heard the familiar sound of the call ending.

Still with his eyes on his phone for a few more seconds that needed Noah reached for the paper bag.he lay the phone in the coffee table and looked inside. He pulled a wrapped up and unwrapped it as his stomach groan for him to get something down. But the bag contained far more than what Noah could eat alone and therefor offered Adam few.

The rest of the day went by slowly as Noah waited for Nathan to either appear, text or call him. With not much to do most of the time Nathan was just sleeping with London nested in his side or watching some tv after Adam too went to work. Noah had told him not to lock the door,much to Adam's dismay but that was only because he was being fearful of Marcus coming again

Nathan worked the rest of his shift, doing what he did best. He could not get Noah out of his mind but still was able to perform and meet expectations for the day. He ended early despite Noah’s a sense since he picked up a lot of extra work during the shift.

-Hey, I am on my way now-

Nathan texted before he got into his car and went right to Noah’s house. He knocked on the door, not wanting to startle him in case he was getting changed or something.

Noah saw Nathan's text after a long shower.

'See you soon' he replied as he rubbed his hair dry with a towel.

Except from the fat housecat Noah had the apartment all to himself. Adam had gotten to work anf said he would be going to his boyfriend's place afterwards. The guy had told Noah that they did better clean up any sticky business before he got back. Noah had rolled his eyes at him, he was getting better his back still ached but it was bearable now after the warm water had helped relaxing his tight mucels.

He got dressed in some light-gray sweatpants and pulled a clean shit down his head. All of that almost felt like it took him half an hour.

His hair was damp when he heard the knock to the door and turned to the entrance to open.

The door unlocked with a soft click. Noah's stomach started to get that ticklish feeling again the more the door opened. He smiled brightly when he saw Nathan standing before him. "Hey" Noah said as he took a step towards Nathan and kissed his jaw. "Thanks for the food you send me"

Nathan waited for the door to open, seeing Noah in such a casual state. Even like this he was adorable..Nathan thought as he was kissed on the jaw, blushing softly. "Hey!" Nathan smiled, placing a kiss on his lips in return. "I am glad you liked it, I just quickly ordered something before work..Sorry if I look like a mess, I tried to clean up after work before I came" Nathan chuckled before walking into the others place and closing the door. He didn't think he would be stepping in here..Nathan thought as he looked around.

Noah chuckled at Nathan's coment. "Well if you had showed up in the same condition as yesterday, I would had wondered if maybe you were trying too much. Besides I was more thinking in the way of a movie and some chinese takeout? Or if you don't like chinese we can finde something drifferent" Noah said as he stood in the livlig-room watching Nathan. If this was what Nathan meant to look like a mess, Noah clearly looked strange compared to how he was dressed. Nathan looked so hot no matter what the other tried to tell him otherwise.

"This is pretty casual for me..It would feel weird for you to see me dress down" Nathan smiled as he sat down beside the other. 'Chinese and a movie sounds great, you want to pick out the movie while I order?" Nathan smiled as he picked up his phone and ordered some food for the both of them. "So yeah..about earlier.." Nathan said as he took a breath and tried to get his thoughts out clearly without blushing. "I...heard you mentioned you wanted to move out. I mean..if you wanted..You can stay with me? Or until you found your new place..I mean...I would love to have you" Nathan said with a shy smile as he offered Noah his place to live or stay temporarily.

Noah smiled as he bite his lips to keep back. 'I Already seen you dress all the way down' But instead he kept that coment to himself and just scrolled through the Netflix Chanel to find something good to watch. He leaned in against Nathan as he listened to the other's voice as he ordered.

He definitely heard him say it this time. Noah tilted his head so he could look up at Nathan without moving away. "..you aren't just offering because you feel pressure to do that.. with us suddenly being together and all" Noah asked and licked his bottom lip. ".. But if you really mean it.. My only request is sleeping in a proper bed" Noah giggled shyly as he rested his chine on Nathan's shoulder.

?No? Nathan said with a kiss on top of the others head to show that he was being serious. That his offer to stay at his home was not justfrom living together. He heard he wanted to move and he did care for the other, daring or not. ?We can make move in day on our next day off together? Or I can leave my door open and you can let yourself in with your things? I would want to help you at least get your stuff inside? Narhan chuckled and kissed the others cheek when he was beside him. ?You will be getting a proper bed..whether it is yours or mine..? Nathan said with a small smile, putting an arm around the other. He could not resist teasing him once..

"Only thing is I don't have one.. A bed. I left that with Marcus"

The decision to stay over at Nathan's place both exited him as well as freacked the hell out of him. He had agreed to it maybe only because Nathan hadn't asked if they should move together, but just like crash in his place till Noah could find somewhere else. It wasn't that Noah didn’t have any money because he did had quite the savings but if was drifficult to find any place that allowed animals.... Oh sho maybe he should had made that his condition instead Noah thought.

"I don't really have alot of stuff but.. I do have a cat" Noah said as he glanced over at the big red fuffy pillow size cat that had made itself comfortable on one of Adam's white chairs and pointed towards him.

"the only real reason why I'm still here and not renting somewhere is because of that furball, I'm not leaving him behind."

“Oh right, I believe you mentioned your cat once..” Nathan looked over and saw the car getting comfortable. “Of course he would be coming, can’t separate family..” He said with a quiet chuckle followed by a small smile. “Wish you could just live with me forever though...” Nathan said quietly before turning a bright red. “A-anyway, I am sure there is still plenty of stuff that would need to get moved to the house so I would want to know what I am dealing with!” He said with a nervous chuckle, hoping he didn’t just embarrass himself in front of Noah more than he thought he did.

"Great!" Noah smile, happy Nathan had agreed to let London come as well. But the next thing Nathan said had him quiet and nervous.

Small steps Noah. He told himself.

"No not really. I don't have much more than my clothes and a few things in a box hidden away in Adam's closet. I either sold or donated everything else... I didn't want any of it." He admitted as he thought when it would be smartest to move in. "I could already leave tonight but I would like to inform Adam ahead of time.. What about tomorrow after work? unless you need to do something else?"

Tonight? That soon? Nathan thought, feeling like his heart was going to hammer in his chest. He was able to calm down just a littls when the other mentioned doing the move after work. “I’m not doing anything..tomorrow it is” Nathan said with a smile, giving him a hug. “I’ll set up a spare room when i get back so you have your own space to call yours for now” Nathan smiled, leaning in and giving him a kiss.

"Thank you" Noah thanked as he did a rare sweet smile as Nathan's face came closer. He meet the guy as he leaned over to kiss him, and Noah kissed him right back.

He could imagine it would be awkward for sure when he broke the news to Adam, but that wasn't something he really cared to think about with Nathan here.

"Who knows, I may get more chances to kiss you once we'll be more around eachother" Noah giggled before he kissed the man again as he held tightly onto him with his arms.

"One thing you maybe should know about me is that I can be very handsy around the person I date.. Still think it a good idear" Noah asked teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows with a knowing grin on his face.

"We will get more chances to kiss each other more..? How awful.." Nathan smirked as he held the other close since Noah was holding onto him tightly. "It is a shame that I will get a chance to place kisses on more places than just your face.." Nathan whispered teasingly into the others ear, kissing down the others neck. "Now that you are mine..I can get revenge for using my toys on me that one night like you did.." Nathan teased more, leaning forward so that he was looming above Noah on the couch. "I might enjoy your company a bit too much.." He smirked down at him playfully.

"Truely awful" Noah agreed with just a big of an smile. He let a little moan out as Nathan's warm lips tickled his neck. He blushed after remembering how his kiss marks had looked on him in the bathroom mirror.

Noah let the other tower over him. He didn't believe Nathan didn't it to either annoy or look down upon him any more. Compared to before most of his body reacted quite relaxed around Nathan.

Noah's lips were spread in a wide thoothy grin as Nathan reminded him of the first night back at Nathan's apartment.

"You look like a sexy mess of need, can't tell me you didn't injoy it, and it wasn't like I brought them, Did I.. I was merly using whatever pleasure tool you already had to take care of you baby" Noah smirked as he helt a finger up under Nathan's chine.