Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“Noah, it’s wonderful. It doesn’t need to be a grand celebration for me to enjoy my time with you” Nathan smiled warmly, kissing the other cheek. “And I am sure the time will come to where you will do just that. Make me weak in the knees again in love darling” He said softly with a warm smile on his face. “And I cannot wait for that day..”

"Ah ha, you can count on it" Noah smiled as he sqeezed Nathan's hand.

"So when will you break it to the boss? I bet he would wanna throw you a goodbye party before he lets you leave." Noah asked as he took another sip of his cup.

(Time skip)

They stayed till both had gotten enought of the cold and finished their drinks. Then they went home and warmed up in bed.

When they meet up at the the club the next day both were handled a bag with clothes for the days theme. 'Sexy pet night'. Noah send a amused smile over at Nathan as they both had taken a look in their bags. "What you got?" He chuckled as he closed the bag. Around then a few were already dressed up in their new outfits. Cat, bunnies, goldfish and even a turtle. There were quite a few once and Noah found his own outfit quite an amusing choice. It had lots of colors and it would require a bit of makeup time to paint the face. "I fear I'll look like a drag in this but I kind of likes it too." He said as he pulled out his parrot costume.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“I’ll probably tell him tomorrow. I’ll probably say I can’t do it all the time like I am doing now but more than willing to help out once in a blue moon. But I’m sure he will throw a bash for his employee like you just said” He smirked, giving him another kiss as they continued their evening

—//(time skip))///

“Sexy pets..Of course” Nathan chuckled as he looked into his bag before looking back at the other. “Look at you little exotic parrot” He smirked before pulling out his own. “Looks like I’m a dog” He said as he pulled out a few of his pieces, being ears and a tail

Noah hit Nathan with his albow. "What are you smirking for doggy" he teased but avoided to use the 'puppy' word they normally used when playing.

He took the ears out of the other's hand and placed then on top of Nathan's head. "There, so cut you are" he smiled as he petted his boyfriend's head between the ears. He noticed that no one was.looking and leaned in it steal a quick kiss. "See you puppy" Noah whisped in a low chuckle as he stepped back and moved on with his own costume.

Noah was kinda reminded of the Rio carnival. His had long feathered tail fasten with a smooth leather rim around his hips. The feathers went downward like a rainbow pony tail, down along his smooth long lege and touched the floor befind him. He could imagine it would be comfortable to sit down in. So he guessed he would be on the floor this evening.

Aside from som tiny short and a almost seenthrough red top, with bust enough cover to have something to sow more feathers in to the back. A string to each side took him a bit to figur out. But then understood at the end og each string were a ring. Once he too a ring on each middle finger the feather wings opened with his movements.

"Nice" he admitted before going for the makeup. Noah simply applied some red eye shadow and drew out his eyes egdes with a black pen.

Once he waa ready Noah turned infron of the mirrow and nodded satisfied with what he had done.

Nathan let his ears be taken out of his hand and put on top of his head. He heard the others whisper with a small smirk, giving him a quiet “Woof” in response before going to change into the rest of his costume. He could not wait to see the others get up, putting on his own. It consisted of the ears and booty shorts equipped with a belt. It had a loop on it to hold the tail while a collar was included with the tag ‘Pet’ engraved on it. He slipped on some gloves with a minimal amount of fur to simulate paws and slippers as well. The best was similar, exposing most of his chest but lies with fake but soft fur

Once satisfied, Noah waited for nathan to finish dressing. Personality he didn't get the pet thing, but lot of weird people often came so maybe it could turn out to be fun. Noah was definitely gonna see just how much tips, these colorful feathers could earn him for one night.

When one of the ofter strippers caught him checking Nathan out in the mirrow, he didn't even seem embarrassed about it and smirked back till the other looked away and started whispering to his neighbour.

Noah rolled his eyes at them. Most people around the staff would know they were a 'thing' about now. They arrived and left together each day, lived in the same apartmen and shared bed each night. There were a heck of a lot more Noah could do to the man, than just stare at his lover with lewe thoughts.

"Okay boys gather around" the boss called out to the performers and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone looks good. I honestly wasn't too sure how this would turn out, but you guys can pull off anything and the customers wouldn't care." The man laughed and others chuckled along with him as well.

"Alright then, each on of you gets 2x20 minuts up on stage. If by some reason you can't make sure to shift your turn with another. Also we got a lot of VIPs in tonight so be sure to treat the crowed exceptionally well. Well who wants to warm up the crowed first?"

• 1 month later...

Nathan was not shy in returning his glances, taking fleeting glances at the others ass and legs. Damn did he look good in his feathers. He wanted to ruffle those feathers and make his little birdie sing. He tried to focus on other things as he finished dressing and making sure his uniform looked good. He followed everyone gathered around the boss, making sure he stood beside Noah and trying not to brush his hand against his boyfriends ass.

“I’ll go first, I’ll take the lead” He smirked, pointing at his collar with a small chuckle. He would have to talk with the boss later on about working less with school. “Sing pretty much little bird” He whispered into Noah’s ear before he walked himself towards the stage

Noah smiled as he gave the other a gentle elbow in the side. "Go play puppy" he replied just low enough for the Nathan to hear as he followed him to the door.

He could hear the low music coming off the stage area as the door opened. The crowd roared as the boys came in with Nathan in the lead taking op the spot on the stage.

Noah wanted to just stop and enjoy the show like the rest of the customers... but no matter how hard the temptation he had work too.

"Noah goosh I barely recognised you" a familiar voice calls out as Noah is looking towards the stage.

Noah turned and saw Louis at his table. A big sexy guy in a gray suit with a red tie and platin blond hair.

"Haven't seen you in a while" Noah said as he walked over and sat down on the egd of the table. "You must have been busy"

Louis smirked as he grabbed Noah's hips and pulled he bird onto it lap.

"Yeah, so I need some catching up to do. Words is you hav gotten rather famous around here, and I see why. You gotten even more pretty that from three years ago. Do you know how hard it was to get your table tonight. I had to pull in a favour with the owner, but I'll say it was well worth it. Colourful suits you Noah" Louis said, wearing that sexy smile that could make any man melt and he treated Noah with bothe respect and affection as he talked.

"Well I hope you'll get to enjoy it then. I normally don't dress like this every night and the club is gonna get crazy tonight." Noah said as he kissed the man's cheek lightly. "Can I offer you a refil? For the show?" He asked as he straightened up in Louis's hold.

Louis let go of him and nodded. "You know my tast suprise my birdy. When your turn is up I want to see you fly on that stage"

Noah chuckled as he got up. "As you wish master" he winked before heading up to the bar to place a special orden on a long complicated drink. He knew it would take some time to make, but that was on purpose to watch some of Nathan's performance.

Nathan continued his dance, even seeing his little bird coming out from backstage. He really wished he was the customer in the audience Noh was attending to so fondly. He still kept dancing, not wanting his own jealousy getting g in the way. Even if he was going to be studying for school or dancing far less, he would still make sure he was a frequent visitor at the club. He kept on dancing, coming into the audience and dancing around a few people as the light followed him. He couldn’t help it, twirling around Noah, giving his neck a small lick and nip with a loud enough “Woof” for customers to hear who whistles in approval before he went back to his stage to dance

Noah couldn't help the smile blossom on his pretty face as he watch 'his man' perform. He blinked confused as Nathan came up to him. The spotlight was on them both as Nathan snuck up behind him. Noah tried to turn his head to see what the other was up to and squirmed suprised as he felt Nathan's mouth on his neck.

'That naught puppy' He thought to his self and smirked as the audience went off on it.

Some more than others. Louis watched Nathan intensly without being noticed from his spot. He could clearly see Noah wasn't the same from the way he had allowed himself to he touched like that by another.

"Things really has changed" He told himself as he finished his first glass before Noah came back with his drink.

"What are the chances for me to be more privat with out tonight later?" Louis asked although he already knew the answer. He was the only customer in the past to know Noah was seeing someone outside work.

Noah did as expected. "Can't, I don't sleep with customers" he answered with a cute smile without pulling awsy from him.

Louis played it on, though both knew they weren't going nowhere. "Then just a late night snack or a drink?"

Noah shook his head. "Lets just enjoy the time we got now. Besides I know the one who will become pretty sad if he heard you speaking like this to me" Noah grined as he pulled out his thrumpcard, by bringing up Louis's lover.

"..You are good my litte dove" Louis returned the smile and laughed as he let Noah move on to the other tables.

When Nathan's song ended, Noah had snuck backstage to give him a towel. "That was quite a bold move you did there mister, lucky for you the customers didn't mind it"

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan has finished his set before long, leaving Noah alone after that one moment. He did his dance much to the pleasure of many interested customers before he made his way backstage. He knew Marcus was his and did not worry about that one customer Marcus was talking to. He must be a regular of his..He thought as he soon felt a towel around his neck. Nathan chuckled when Marcus told him about the bold move he had made. “I love playing disobedient puppy..” He chuckled, giving him a quick cheek kiss. “Not nearly as much as I love my pretty little bird here” He said, smacking the others ass but making sure he didn’t mess up the costume in anyway

Noah giggled as Nathan gave his ass a little smack and pinched the guy's side. "Down boy" He smiled as he pulled on each end of the towel around the other's neck to pull him in for a real kiss.

He licked his lips as he pulled back and released Nathan before anyone could walk in on them. "I guess it's my turn now" Noah smirked as no one else came to get on the stage. Well they had properly seen his featherly ass go backstage before.

Noah leaned into Nathan so their chests rubbed against one and the other.

"Will you be watching me? I fell rather spontaneous tonight" he grined sexy as he slid his fingers along.Nathan's ass crack, while his other hand caressed the guy's front.

The music started and Noah pulle away and turned towards the stage. He was so turned on and planed on using that exitment for his performance.

The crowd greeted him with whistles and yells as he stepped into the light turning his hips just right to make the feathers move.

The song was slow and sexual so Noah changed his tempo according to the rhythm he did some slow eyecatching stretching on the pol before he stepped down from.the stage and instead jumped to the nearby table. The guys their eyed him un like hungry wolf but Noah was hungry too.

He sat down on the table, feathers down and knees up as he snatched a cherry from a cocktail and slowly ran it up his legs, over his knee, stomach and throat. It ghosted over his lips, making it seem like he was kissing it. The guy at the table got up from his seat to lean in over Noah but before the guy could come too close. Noah poped the cherry in the guy's mouth and pushed him back down with his feet and got up to move to the next table.

Jumping from table was fun and a lots of cash The Cure decorated his waist band as people tried to buy move time when he reached their table.

Nathan let out a low groan with a happy hum when Noah pulled him down for a more proper kiss. "Happy to go down anytime for you" He said with a tiny woof, giving the others butt a firm squeeze before the other pulled back. "You better believe I will be watching my little bird perform..I want to see those tail feathers shake" Nathan spoke with a tiny chuckle, pressing his front into the others hand before the other had to go out and perform.

Nathan waited for a moment before going out on the show floor to serve drinks and do various other aspects of his job. But his main focus was watching Noah shake what he was blessed with for all to see. All those hungry eyes on him but the sweet little song bird was his at the end of the day. This little dove made sweet music just for him no one here would get to experience like he did in their most intimate moments. He watched the others waistband grow more full of money from all who wanted a dance with him, knowing it was helping himself in the end as well.

As the song was about to end he thought to stop with a big finish. So Noah jumper in a quick run over two tables, turned around by the third and did a back flip. He landed safely back on the flour on both feets and bowed as the song ended.

The crowd clapped and yelled out exited.

"Thank you fellows, remember to enjoy you night while me and the boys will make sure to keep you entertained and keeping your glasses filed..

Another round of applause came as Noah waved them off and walked to the bar to grab a clean towel to pat the builed up sweat off.

His table looked good. Louis was being entertained by one of the other boys so Noah wasn't missed for now.

• 1 month later...

"You were amazing.." Nathan said with a small smirk as he went up to the bar, waiting for the bar tender to get him his drinks for some customers at one table. "You are very agile but I do not need to tell you that" He whispered in his ear before going back to his original position. "But anyway, doing that backflip in your costume was a rather impressive feat" He genuinely complimented the other with a big smile on his face

"Thank you" Noah smiled back as leaned against the bar. He then clicked his tongue as his brain came up with a rather flexible possession meant in the bed. Danm if that wasn't just turning him on.

As Nathan waited for the order Noah mover over closer and whispered to the other. "You got know Idea just how bendy I can be.. Lets just say the positions I'm thinking on right now, would make you squeal and red all at once"

Noah chuckled as he gently held a hand to Nathan's arm and petted it seductively.

"If you have the stamina to when we get how, I could show you. If you like"

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan couldn’t help but let out a low purr at the others suggestive words. “I always have the stamina..” He groaned, tenderly stroking his thumb over the palm of his free hand. God did he want to bend Noah over the bar right there and take him right there and show that whole bar how flexible his boyfriend could be

The guy behind the bar cleared his throat to break the sticky sweet couple off. The tried to crontrole themself but in true they could barely stop gacing or touching eachother. It was so out in the open by now that most of the staff knew about their flirtatious relationship.

The guy pushed Nathan's tray forward as he said "Here you go" and tried to ignore the way Noah's eyes shot him an pissed off glare.

'Oh well, a few more hours left' Noah thought to himself.

"Work hard puppy and don't let anyother than me take off that collar of yours, okay" noah took a step back to give the other some more space. He then threw the towle behind the bar and went back to his tables.

For the next 6 houres, there were music and dancers in animel costumes everywhere. The drinks were flowing and the customers were enjoying themself with good company.

The old regular Louis only stayed at the clube for around an hour and an half till his secretary came to pick him up. A sweet blond guy with pink blum lips. A really twink and a looker to some, if you liked the school boy look.

When the event ended and the last person went out the door. Noah slide down in the nearst chair and kicked off his shoes. He moaned almost sinfully as they were off his slightly swollen feets. He had he on the flour, walking and dancing for 7 hours straight. His feets felt like they never ever wanted him to stand on them again as he stretched his toes.

"Such a good thing this isn't every day or my hights would get a feet shorter by the day. Noah said as he turned t start looking for Nathan.

He was starting to grow nervous on the other's behaves, though he knew the boss understand and let Nathan go if thag was what he wanted.

• 1 month later...

Nathan gave him a playful smile before they both went off to do their jobs for the next few hours. The alcohol was flowing and the dancing was a plenty. There was never a moment where he was standing still for too long before his attention was pulled elsewhere. Tonight was proving to be rather successful and it was quite a way to go out for one of his last nights as a full time member of the club. He would still always come back to help but not as a full time employee while he was in school and now pursing his career in the culinary field.

"I swear I thought the night would never end.." Nathan groaned, plopping down into the chair in the breakroom. "Even after a few hours, you are still looking like one sexy bird" He mused, simply wanting to pull him right into his lap in the moment. "Need an ice pack or a foot rub?" He asked, wanting to do his best to comfort him however he could.

Noah smirked at the other's coment. Well that was a total lie, he thought to himself as he resten lazy in his chair.

"Lies, I look like shit, but thank you anyway" he smiled.

His feets felt like they were sighing when Nathan offered to rub them.

"Oh why does that sound so hot in my ears" Noah grunted as he streched one leg and wiggled his toes towards Nathan. He didn' think the other would actually do anything.

"Have you talked with the boss yet?" He asked in a low voice so others didn't hear. He would let the other decided when it was time to tell the rest of the staff.

Nathan chuckled at the others remark, soon seeing him spreading out his leg and those little toes wiggling. He got down on one knee in front of him and started to gently massage the soles of the others feet. They probably hurt like hell in those shoes and this small gesture could probably provide some comfort, even if it didn't actually make his feet feel better he could take comfort in doing something nice for his boyfriend.

"I think we did in passing earlier but not a sit down conversation. I plan on helping if he is in desperate need and I don't have important schooling but that will be pretty much it. I am going to ask if there is any work I can do from home for him just for that extra bit of income while I am in school" He smiled, kissing the top of his toes teasingly before letting his foot go.

"I didn't think you really meant~ uhm

"Mnh~ feels so good babe" he grunted as his leg started to relax to Nathan's smooht hands.

Oh god and now he was wondering just what other speciale talents his lover had.

As well as how Noah even in a tired state still could feel the blood rush to his dick.

"..you do know that make around the same as you. So even if you go to school I can take care of the bills. I just don't want you to stress and do poorly in your studies because of it" Noah said as he tried not to skiver when his lips kissed his foot.

"But you decide that, just know that I'm there too and that you can count on me" he smiled as he streched his legs out and wrapped them around Nathan's hips and pulled him into Noah.

"As lang as I gets to see you when we are at home that is all i need"

Nathan was surprised when the other moaned like that but loved the sound of it, even if others were watching. “Do not push yourself to work though in my account. I am always ready to help one night if things are rough. I plan on taking care of you just as much, home to a home cooked meal after work” He hummed still by his foot. “And when you get home, if you want to take or revive a good fucking, I can also provide Thats He whispered in his ear before finishing the meet massaging

"Hm .. then lets get home so I can test that promise. I think I spoke about showing you something when it was just the two of us right?" Noah whispered back as he tightened his thighes around him.

Then he nipped as Nathan's neck all the way down to that black leather collar around his throat..

"I'm not normally into rollplay but it is kinda sad you have to change" he hummer against Nathan's Adams alle before licking it.

Nathan let out a quiet groan at hearing all of the things Noah was saying to him, the nips only making him melt further. “Let’s hurry up home then..and I’d love to see. I wouldn’t mind wearing a collar for you to tug and pull” He winked, nipping back and didn’t care who saw “Now hurry up and get changed so we can make our bed rock like crazy” He whispered, tugging on his earlobe