Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“Yeah..Cooking is something I’ve wanted to do for most of my life” Nathan said bashfully, still not used to being praised for his passion with cooking. His foster families either were indifferent or didn’t approve in the slightest. To be so warmly encouraged..it was nice.

“I should find out by tomorrow, the deadline was today for the full scholarship. I made a soup and grilled cheese for the video, making it into a little tower with cheese drizzle going down it. I didn’t want to go crazy..maybe I should have..I’m nervous” Nathan chuckled and kissed him back before pointing to the tower. “If you want to eat it with me as a late lunch, I wouldn’t want it to go to waste” He smiled

"Who could I not want to tast it" Noah smile as he looked the tower over. A soup sounded rather easy but the setup Nathan had made seemed amazing in itself.

It was almost a waste ruin it by eating it. "Oh wait a moment, dont do anything yet!" Noah said as he hurried back out the hallway to get his phone from his jacket. As he came back he held it up like a camera.

"I want a pictur with you in it first. Dont shy away now, a bit to the left." Noah guided the other til he had te perfect angle and snapped the shot button on his screen.

"Now I'm gonna save this so I wouldnt haft to feel bad for ruining it" Noah smile over the egde of his phone.

Maybe he should start to collect photos of the meals Nathan maked... ah now he wished he had thought at that at the thanksgiving dinner..

"Lets dig in" he lowered his phone as put it in his pocket.

"So I guess this will mean that you'll haft to talk with the owner sometime soon.. It's gonna be weird not having you there" Noah's smile wavered as that thought hid him.

“I don’t know, maybe you wouldn’t like grilled cheese?” Nathan laughed for a bit, confused at first when Noah ran off to get something. Noah came back with a camera, a bashful smile on his face. “You are acting like a parent on their kids first day of school..” He chuckled, posing how Noah wanted him to. He got them two plates to eat the grilled cheese tower, cutting off triangles for the both of them.

“Right...didn’t even think about that. Even if I did stay part time, it wouldn’t be often” Nathan said as he realized that would happen if he got into the culinary school. It wouldn’t be nearly as often he would see Noah..and it was hard to think about. “I at least have you to go home to..” He said, trying to comfort them both as he held Noah close

"Oh hush, I am doing no such thing." Noah giggled as he took plate

"It's okay" Noah did a small reassuring smile. "we'll still be together every day.Beside.. you might not be the only one who has to speak with the owner." Noah bite his lip abit shyly. it might still be a bit to early, since he hadn't gotten any replies yet.

"I was thinking of doing a job change too, but I am a little hesitent.." he admitted.

Nathan raised an eyebrow when he mentioned a possible career change for him as well. “Oh? You plan on changing your career as well? Well go on, share!” He said with a big supportive smile. “I am sure it is a great career choice whatever it is you are thinking about” He said with a grin, taking a bit of grilled cheese sandwich. Maybe he could use his new career choice to benefit the club in someway..whatever it was

Noah's cheeks grew pink as he lifted his eyes. "Well I was hoping to get a job at a lawfirm. When I got back.to school I started studie law and business traces. I was still working at the blue rose club. But i thought it eould be good to have something else... since I cant rely on my appearance forever." Noah shook his head with a light smile. "I dont know maybe I'm thinking too high.. I havent received any replies yet, from the places I've sent my papers to." Noah said with a sad look.

"I I honestly don't think I'll get in anywhere, but I still thought I should try."

“Thinking too high? Babe that’s a great career choice” Nathan said with a big smile, holding his hands. “From since I’ve met you, even if t was pranks, you are a determined hard working dude. And hey, even if you don’t get a job at a law firm, you can be the lawyer for the blue rose and make sure business runs smoothly! Hell he could use it at times especially with some sleazier customers” He chuckled, kissing his cheek. “We will both be great in our slight after career paths! You got this!”

Noah smiled at the reminder of the pranks he use to pull.

He pushed his finger in between Nathan's. "Your are so right" Noah smiled at the idea. "I could alway try talking to the owner about that idea. I mean, I do most of the paperwork anyway"

Noah felt kinda relifed after talking to Nathan about this. It was weird but sharing your worries with your partner could do this to you.

Noah kissed Nathan and repeated the others words. "We both got this"

(Do we do a time loop?)

(I’m fine with one :3)

“You should! Any business could use a good lawyer and shit. You can dance if they are ever short I’m sure but that’s all on you. Look at my smart man being all smart” Nathan spoke with a wide smile, holding him close. He was glad he had a partner he could be serious with and yet also act like a child at the same time. He could open up his heart and everything to a man who loves him

Noah smirked as he did a slow fake laughter "Ha~ha~ha. Might as well offer lapdances till they drop their case. Na, that would be considered bribe." Noah giggled as he shook his head.

Then he sent Nathan a smile. "I'll be voting for you tomorrow. I'm crossing fingers, toes and everything till they call you"

Next day Noah felt restless, his stomach was twisted with nerves and he kept stealing glances towards Nathan as they worked. Even when he was with a customer he couldnt help it. Knowing they could call or text at any given minut it was nerve wracking to think about.

The owner had earlier announce to everyone the theme of tomorrows event.

Turned out the owner had a connection to a guy who worked with mistreated animals and was trying to raise some money in here for the holidays. The event would be a big fundraiser and everyone would get costumes to wear. Noah somehow doubted it would be elves and reindeers but kept that to himself.

“Objection! My client has an erection, I move for a recess so I might fuck his brains out” Nathan teased, kissing his cheek. “I am sure you will do great if you choose to pursue it” He smiles, holding him close and feeling incredibly excited at the new prospects for them both.

Nathan kept stealing glances at the other the next day, unable to help himself from looking at his sexy man. If they both didn’t work here all the time anymore, he would need to make sure he wears sexy outfits for him or each other at home. Today he should be getting a call if he got the scholarship so he was also nervous thinking about it. A distracting thought was the costumes they would all be given for the fundraiser. Would they all be reindeer or elves? Or would it be a variety of animals...? He had no clue..

(O\\\O) LOL

Noah glanced back just as Nathan was looking at him, he sent him a sweet smile and winked.

Oh how he hoped they would just hurry up and call. All this waiting was torture, eventhough it wasnt even him it was about.

The customer he was with ordered bottles for the table and pulled Noah down beside him.

"My someone if fairly exited this evening, what's the occasion?" Noah asked the man in a sweet flirty voice.

"Just feel like it sweety. To tell the truth I feel awful to not be here tomorrow because of a business trip. I would have loved seeing you dressed up tomorrow. Call it a power up before war" the man said as he tried to sneak a hand around Noah's waist to pulle him in closer.

Noah noticed but figured that the man was in a rather generous mood and let him have a bit more for the sake of a bigger tip. This didnt count as being unfaitfull and Noah thrusted Nathan to know that. And besides it wasnt like he actually enjoyed being embraced by another man like that.

"But I'm always dressed up when you come master" Noah leaned in closer. "That is until I take it off"

"Another round of champagne!" The customer announced loudly. He was already stating getting drunk on the firt one. And with all the toast Noah had to join the man in, even he was getting light headed.

Nathan could feel his pants leg vibrate, looking down to see it was the college. He pointed to his phone to the boss who was on the floor, allowing him to quickly take the call.

“Hello is this Nathan Wallace? Yes, upon reviewing your submission video, we would love to have you as a part of our program, classes start next week!” The lady on the other end said as she listed supplies he would need to bring. Nathan thanked her profusely and hung up, coming out just as a customer ordered another round of champagne. He smiled gleefully as he got a tray of the good champagne, bringing it over to the table with Noah and the customer. He gave him a big smile and a small nod to show it was the college in a silent way that showed they accepted him. They would have to celebrate later!

Noah looked up to see Nathan come over with another bottle. He hadn't noticed the other stepping aside to answer his phone. But the bright smile gave Noah an idea why. The moment their eyes meet and Nathan gave him the confirmly nod. Noah smile exited and proud of his man. He wanted to jump up and kiss him, but here wouldnt be good and he was with a costumer. The celebration would just have to wait.

A hours later, when the last guy had left the club. Noah, Nathan and the few other males were told to head home.

Noah say he would lock the front but grabbed Nathan's wrist and pulled him along. Once out of the others view, Noah pushed Nathan back against a wall. Before Nathan could do anything Noah kissed him. Long, deep and passionate.

"You got in" Noah's happy smile radiated with a sweet glow as he embraced his lover.

"I told you didnt I.. you are awesome!" He said before kissing him again. Almost forgetting to lock up, but he did do it just before he would.

Nathan was helping clean up all the champagne at the end of the night, finding himself being pulled away by Noah just as he was about to finish. He found himself being pushed against the wall and given a passionate kiss. He didn’t get a word on edge wise before he was being congratulated and kissed again. “I start next week” He said with a smile, hoisting up Noah tohold him on his hips as he gave him his own deep passionate kiss

Noah squealed in delight when Nathan lefted him up. He wrapped his arms around the man's neck as Nathan kissed him.

"We should celebrate and I might know just the thing" Noah giggled and wiggled in Nathan's hold.

Okay maybe he was a bit drunk, but it didnt make a difference to his mood.

When Noah hear foodsteps coming their way, he got down and turned off the outside sign just before the owner came around the corner for his keys.

"You two all done? Then you should head home too"

“Really now..? You’ll have to show me when we get home” Nathan teased, giving Noah’s ass a quick squeeze. God he wanted to just bend him over right there and take him. He let him go when he heard he owner approaching.

“We will head back now” Nathan smiled, patting the owners back. “Get home safe, I’ll make sure he gets home” He chuckled, putting an arm around Noah’s hips. “Let’s go..we got some celebrating to do” He said as he walked out with him

"Mnh, with pleasure" Noah chuckled as he let Nathan lead them out.

The drive home went quick. They held hands as they walked up from the parking lot to the apartment. London already stood waiting for them in the hallway as the door opened. The kitty eyed the two intensely.

Noah smile as he took his jacked off. "I better feed the predator.. if start the shower I'll come join you after?" Noah said with a sweet smile that showed just a hint of mischief.

Nathan smirked when Noah stepped into their house with a mischievous look in his eyes. “It’s like that then..Pf course my little drunken love” He said with a hum, giving him a fleeting kiss on the cheek. He took off his coat while walking to the bathroom. He waited for the water to warm up while he was getting dressed. The warm water felt amazing after a long work day and it helped calm him down from his exciting news

Noah smirked at the coment as he followed the cat to the kitchen. Maybe he did smell bit of alcohol, it would defently explain why his cheeks felt warmer than normal. "Oh well" he said to him self as he poured London's food up in his bowl. "Now be as sweety and dont make any trouble okay" Noah told the cat as he scratched her behind the ear while the face was buried into the bowl.

Noah hurried to the bathroom after dealing with London. He could already hear the running water from the living-room as he crossed the space, pulling off his clothes in the process.

With out making any sound, noah stepped into the bathroom, completly naked as the day he was born and just took a moment to watch.

Watch as Nathan was soaking his hair and body. Water running down the man's curves, embracing his fin form and displaying him in the most erotic way.

After a bit Noah decided the enough was enough. He couldnt just stand there and not wanted to touch the man. So he walked closed, stepped into the shower with Nathan. Wrapped his arms around Nathan's hips as he leaned his own body into him and started kissing the other's neck.

"Did I ever tell you, you look so erotic like this?" Noah smile against Nathan's skin and nipped teasingly.

Nathan felt like Noah getting there was taking forever, not noticing he had been in the bathroom for a bit. He focused on washing his hair while he had the chance, knowing it would be hard when he got distracted later. Soon the felt the slender arms of Noah joining him under the water, letting out a low groan at his touches. “Mmmm I wouldn’t mind hearing it again..” Nathan said with a low purr. “I can safely say I like looking at you too..” He said quietly as he watched Noah’s hair slowly getting soaked under the water

"So sexy" Noah repeated with a grined as he reached up to smoothen Nathan's blond bangs away. He stood up on his toes to kiss the other's forhead.

"SO.." Noah smile playfully as he looked into Nathan's eyes. "Since we are gonna celebrate you, you get to decide how"

“Do you even need to ask what I want...? I think you are well aware of what I want Noah.” Nathan said with a low purr as he pulled Noah close to his body. “If you will allow it..” He said quietly, still wanting his permission even if it was a celebration. “So damn sexy..” He groaned, kissing down the others neck. So perfect..perfectly perfect...

"Oh I do allow you. I allow you very much~" Noah let out a small moan as he felt Nathan's lips tasting his neck, and shivered in delight. He even tilted his head to the side, giving the other more room to continue. Noah licked his lips as he grabbed on to Nathan's hips and pressed their lower bodies together. He smiled as he felt both his and Nathan's cocks gently rubbing against each other.

Nathan let out a low rumble from his throat when Noah gave his permission to take him. He nipped harder at the others neck, wanting to leave a nice mark. “The most delicious food ever..” He hummed, finding Noah to be the most mouth watering thing that has been in his mouth. “You drive me mad..” He groaned as he was slowly pressing Noah against the wall, a hand running down his body