Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noah speechless, he could say anything back at Nathan. The young man was amazed and kinda thankfull for saying that he didnt think less of him.

Noah just hugged Nathan back, enjoying the warmth his body gave of skin to skin.

They were like that for some time hugging and cuddling on the couch, until the sticky cum on their stomachs started to feel uncomforble.

Noah looked down at Nathan with a sweet smile. He was laying ontop on Nathan with their naked bodies pressed against eachother. "Maybe we should take a shower" Noah chuckled as he caressed his hand down Nathan's side. "I don't mind the scent of tyrkey or gravy on you but I still think a shower would do us both good. If not for all the sweat we just worked up before" the man had a amused spark in his eyes as he got up and offered Nathan a hand.

Nathan enjoyed holding the other in their silence, comforting each other in their embraces. They had an emotional heart felt moment they were able to share with each other and it made him feel so happy. Nathan felt like he was able to open up even more to Noah and Noah to him. They could likely tell each other everything and it would be met with love and support. Soon though, the silence was broken by Kaine mentioning a shower. “You’re right, I could use a hot shower. And one of us I think has work tomorrow” He smiled as he took the others hand to help him up

Noah groan. "Ahh dont remind me, you did think we would have more off days around the holidays but noo~"

Keeping Nathan's hand they made it to the bath and got washed up. After having drunk and eaten all that good food and vin. For not to say incredible sex after a mental breakdown. Noah felt tired in both mind and body and the warm water only made everything worse. If he wasnt leaning against something he was either dragging his feets or standing with his eyes half closed.

Pretending he was washing soap out of his eyes Noa h stood facing the shower head with close eyes. "You got any plans for tomorrow?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

“I think we just got unlucky since it was thanksgiving. I have a feeling Christmas will be a lot better and we can get a proper few days off” Nathan smiled, really hoping he could spend a proper holiday with him as his boyfriend. Make a nice Christmas dinner for him, cuddle around a fire, do other romantic holiday activities that he wanted to do With Noah. “No no plans tomorrow” Nathan said with a small nod as he shampooed his hair and cleaned off his stomach and insides

"I really look forward to it" Noah smiled as he thought of things they could do. Then another thought hit him.. what kind of christmas present should he give Nathan??

Noah opened his eyes, a bit more awake as the question dotted on him. That was a tricky one, he thought as he reached out for the other and pulled him in under the running water. He helped washing the shampoo out and looked thoughtful as he did.

Something Nathan could use everyday, something that showed how much he felt for the other without grossing him out.

Noah yawned tired.. no nothing seemed to come to mind what he could give Nathan right now... better sleep on it.

He kissed Nathan's shoulder before stepping around him to get out of the shower. He found two towels for them and lay one out for Nathan as he started to wipe himself down.

He yawned again and stretched his body. "I think I'll be off the second my head meets the pillow" "Noah admitted

“Same..” Nathan spoke softly, hoping he could find something nice for Noah. He was sure he would think of something by then as the other helped him get the shampoo out of his hair. He soon stepped out of the shower, drying himself off as Noah spoke. “I should probably do the same, I want to get a few things done before work. Small errands stuff and shit” He nodded as he fell back into the bed

Noah was just getting some boxers on as the other let himself fall to the bed. He smiled and did the same. Ony landing on his belly next to Nathan.

He scooped in, gently holding his arm loosely around Nathan's wraist and pressing his face in to the crooke of the other's neck. "Good night Nathan, thank you for an amazing day" Noah just got to say befordring sleep pulled him in hard and was gone.

Nathan smiled softly to himself at hearing the others words before sleep took him as well. He woke up the next morning it to the sun shining through his window. He tried to get up without waking Noah, moving towards the kitchen. He put some more food in London’s bowl with a quiet “Morning girl” and a soft smile. He moved further into the kitchen to make Noah some breakfast as well as himself. Yesterday was an emotionally opening one and today deserved a big breakfast

Noah sturred a bit as Nathan pulled away, but didnt wake up. Instead he simply took Nathan's still warm pillow and wrapped himself around that.

London started purring as Nathan poured food into her bowl and rubbed herself up against his leg. The moment he sat down the bowl she attacked it like she hadnt eaten for days.

When she was finished, she jumped up on a chair in the kitchen where she could watch the human work around the Kitchen. Eagerly watching if anything dropped off for her. Whenever Nathan was doing stuff in the Kitchen, London was sure to be around, like it was her new favourite thing to do.

The nice smell of food woke Noah about 10 minuts or so later. He smiled against Nathan's pillow before he actually opened his eyes.

He made a quick trip to the bathroom to brush his hair and teeths. Then he threw on some clothes, some jeans and a long shirt. It didnt need to be too nice since he would change at work anyway. But just because he wanted to look good for Nathan, Noah put a little more effort in his outfit.

Sneaking in from behind Noah made sure Nathan wasnt standing with a knife before jumping on him.

"Morning!" Noah chuckled as he stood with his arms around Nathan's chest.

Nathan chuckled when he noticed a familiar furball hanging around the kitchen. EVer since she arrived and started getting friendly with him, she was his kitchen companion. He didn’t feed her every time but when he did, on purpose or by accident, she was there to clean. “Here girl..” Nathan smiled, placing a tiny bite sized portion of sausage for London on the counter, away from the cooking food to make sure she didn’t get hurt even if she was a smart cat.

Nathan suddenly felt the other grab him from behind a few minutes later, glad he wasn’t handling anything hot. “Morning sneaky little man” He smiled, raising a hand holding his chest to kiss it before putting it back. “London has been keeping me company while I waited for you to wake up, right girl?” He laughed

~Meow~ London's little voice seemed to agree with Nathan as she now stood rubbing her back against both of their legs.

Noah giggled as Nathan kissed him. The butterflies in his stomach had awoke again.

"You could had woke me" Noah replied. He kind of felt guilty to have Nathan cock for him again when he had used so much time on it the day before as well.

“I wanted to do it for you, hush” Nathan smiled, giving him a tender kiss. “And I know you have work today so I wanted to make you Well us a nice big breakfast” He smiled before making Noah his plate. “Never has people to make food for besides myself and I hated taking up so much time for it for myself. Let me do this” He smiled softly again with another kiss

Noah leaned forwards and kissed Nathan back as his lips landed sofly on his. One hand went up at the back of Nathan neck, the other held the plate steady. London sat just below, watching hopfully with big hungry eyes for it to spill. It didnt.

Noah wasnt gonna let the other get away with his small teasing kisses that made Noah's entire body ticklish and wam. So instead of a nice sweet kiss, noah pushed his tonged past Nathan's lips and sought the other's out. When he got what he wanted, he kisses the man till both were out of breath and pulled away.

Noah was panting and his face hot in color as their mouths drew apart. He licked his lips. They still tasted for Nathan.

"I'm not complaining, its just.. I still arent use to having someone who makes me happy with thing like this, and I makes me feel a bit guilty." Noah admitted as he looked at his plate. His teeths was already watering.

Nahans eyes widened a bit as he wasn’t expecting the kiss to be as deep as it was. He leaned himself against the counter with one hand while the other wrapped around his waist. He let his tongue roll over the others, enjoying it until they both had to break for air. He breathed heavily as he looked into the others eyes, wishing he could kiss him more or plow him right there, he always made him feel so hot. “Well that’s going to change” He smiled softly and gave him another deep kiss before pulling back. “Never feel guilty, I’d love to see a meal prepped by you sometime” He grinned as he held him tight. “Coming home to a dinner or anything made by you..now that’s perfect” He grinned, adding “Even if you bought it already cooked, it will be something you did for me”

"Mnhehe"Noah giggled shyly when Nathan kissed him again. His cheeks felt warm and his body buzzed with happy lust for his partner.

Noah smiled but still shook his head. It reminded him that Nathan hadnt yet to tasted his cooking.

"I would like to make something for you to.. some day." Oh he really would like to make something but if he did do that, Noah wanted it to be etable and unburned.

Maybe he should try practicing when he had the time.

Noah took a seat at the kitchen table and waited for the other to join him before digging in.

"What were your plans for today if I may ask?"

Nathan sat at the table beside him, a warm smile on his face when the other offered to cook for him one day. ?I would like that..? He looked at him lovingly before he ate his breakfast. ?As far as plans today, mainly cleaning up around the house, run a few errands to pick up a few things, Nothing exciting? He said with a small shrug. ?Oh love, did you want me to take you to work and pick you up? I don?t want you alone for too long in case certain little..insects come back to bother you? He hunted as he ate his breakfast. He was worried Marcus would try something since that big blowup at the cafe

Noah smiled around a mouthfull, he chewed and swallowed the food as he lightly shook his head.

"I can see to it myself, and I wouldnt have you burning gass on me for such a ridiculous thing, I do still have my perfectly fine legs on me thank you." Noah smile. "The fact that we even met him last time was pure luck. Beside I highly doubt he will evern come back to the club again. He is afraid to loss face again like last time. And I also got the guys at the club with me if he should be that stupid" Noah lay his hand on top of Nathan's and rubbed his thumb over the other's fingers.

“Okay okay, just call me if you change your mind or there’s a problem” Nathan said with a sweet smile as he finished his breakfast. “He better not..Id toss him ou the door again quicker than he can blink” He said with a big grin and a kiss to the others cheek. “London will keep me company while I’m home right girl?” He laughed, looking for the little fur ball

London who was in full swing licking her paw looked up as her name was mentioned but went back to the task of cleaning a few seconds after.

"Just dont let her fool you to get her too many treats. She loves to wrap people right around her finger/paw" Noah chuckled as he took Nathan's emty plate a he got up to clear it ways. He cast a glanc over at the wall Watch. There was still plenty of time to make it to work.

As he finished washing he grabbed his phone and wallet. And stuffed them.into his jacked.

Before leaving he pulled Nathan in for one more time. Kissing the man silly for a sweet moment.

"I'll text you when I'm off okay, if there is anything we need just text me and I'll grab it on the way back.. by" Noah kiss the tip og Nathan's nose before disappearing behind the door.

“So I’ve noticed..” Nathan chuckled as he looked back to London for a moment. He would wash the dishes while Noah was at work..give him some time to think of a gift. “I will, until then gorgeous” Nathan smiled, kissing him lovingly back. He watched Noah walk out the door, wiggling his nose after it was kissed. He sat at his computer, what Adam was saying earlier weighing on his mind along with Noah’s Christmas gift. Wouldn’t hurt to apply for a scholarship..right? He killed some time applying for a full scholarship to a fancy culinary school at the edge of town

His trip to the club happened uneventful as he had expected. Noah knew it would do any of them any good to just expect marcus would pop out behind any corner when leaving the house. Nathan was right about him needing to be careful, but Noah had also known the guy for three years. Good enough to be sure that Marcus wasn't trying to hurt him with more than his words.

Another thing was for sure as well, it wasnt healthy to think about his ex. So Noah tried not to.

It was around 10am as noah got to the blue rose back door. It was locked but he had both a key and the password for the alarm inside. Today was a did different from the other days he was at work. You see the owner was a smart man and was good at what he did (make money) But when it came to the more detailed paperwork he was in a twist. Things like paying taxes and make sure his insurance was in place had over the years turned more than one dark hair on his head gray. Not that one would notice since he wore the silver handsomely. So as Noah had started his studies, it hasn't taken long before the manager I had asked him for his help.

Noah hadnt in mind been asked, if anything he was glad for the truest the owner had in him and since he was starting jury he might as well do it as a side job.

First it be around twice a year, but now it was more often as Noah had realised how bad the man really was with his paperwork.

Noah had be working on the office computer for a few houres. The stack of papers had become considerably low as he heard the back door close and the owners voice called out a greeting to make sure it was actually Noah and not a burglar.

Around 4pm he was prety much finished. Aside for a few breaks and a lunch he had been sitting at the desk for almost six hours. Noah groan as he stretched his body and rubbed his lower back.

The owner laughted and told him he acted like a old guy. Noah just smile and shot a comment back that the guy didnt find funny about his own age.

"Fuck dont remind me"

Noah took out his phone to text Nathan as he first few strippers arrived.

(send)

Nathan only ran a few errands around the town, picking up a few minor things he would need for dinner in the next few days and some laundry detergent. Adams talk with him inspired him to cook more, knowing if he wanted the full scholarship, he would need to practice. He had his own little critic in Noah and someone to test the food on..or at least eat anything regardless. He did a load of laundry and was waiting for it, sitting in just his pants when he got the next from Noah.

He smiled as he clicked send, sending a picture of himself near the laundry machine

"Got it ;) busy bee" Noah smile as he saw the pictur and kissed the screen as he walked out the door and went for the supermarket closest by.

He got a the cat litter and a bag with milk as well as some other things. If he was gonna practice cooking, he would need a few things for the recipe he had looked on, that seemed fairly easy to make.

Noah was humming a song was he walked the small distance from the store to the apartment. His arms felt weak as he reach the door but he only sat them down when he was on the inside. He sighed as he moved his fingers around to get the soreness out.

"Hey, I'm back" Noahs called out his greeting tp where ever Nathan might be in the house. But then he remembered the lage bag. He hid the bag in a closet and pulled the milk out, just so Nathan wouldnt end up seeing it. Luckly nothing aside from the milk needed to be in the refrigerator, so he could get it later.

"Oh and listen to this, the owner told me the club is gonna hold a theme event soon. I tried to get him to spill the beans to what it would be about but he wouldnt tell anytjing aside from, ' that he had already ordered the costumes'"

Nathan soon heard Noah calling out to him from his spot in the laundry room, getting up to go greet him. “Hey love” He smiled, holding him close and kissing his head. He raised an eyebrow at the mention of the owner holding a themed event involving costumes. “Thanksgivings over so I am guessing a holiday theme maybe? I’m not sure. Like a sexy elf or something” He laughed as he kissed the top of his head. “I submitted a video of myself cooking earlier to try and get a scholarship to a cooking school. I mentioned I enjoyed cooking to Adam and he wondered why I never went to school like I wanted for it. Probably won’t get it but figured it was worth a try” He said with a small nod

Noah welcomed Nathan's embrace and leaned against him as they shared a kiss.

"Ah! I didnt even think of that, but you might be right.. well if so I can guess who will be santa." Noah chuckled along. He pulled away just as Nathan had kiss his head to take off his jacked.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Noah turned on the spot, facing Nathan with his mouth open in suprise. "Babe that is amazing!" Noah was so happy for Nathan, eventhough he hadnt gotten in, Noah was sure he would get accepted.

"How long before you'll know? How did the film turn out? You haft to show it to me!" Noah beamed exited as he walked back to Nathan and rewarded the man with another kiss. "I'm sure you will get in! There is no way you wouldnt, you are way to skilled"