Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“I can’t help that I am excited my Noah is moving in with me today” Nathan chucked, the other pressing him up to his car. “Let me drive you to your bike, we can fit it in the trunk or the backseat” He smiled softly, cupping his cheek. “I’m not riding in a car while my big boy takes a bike. Not quite fair is it..?” Nathan smirked, kissing the others cheek and opening the door for him. “Now come on, we got an apartment to move into!” He smiled warmly, giving him another deep kiss

Noah groan as the mistake of a nickname was brought back up but choose not to poke into it because he knew how much Nathan enjoyed teasing him with it and... Well if was kind of fun.

"Oh not fair?" Noah grined wide as he got in the car. "You do know that ridning a bike trains the mucels around the bottom area.. And it help tighten everything"

After the got Noah's bike on the backseat they were off and as they came closer and closer to the apartment Noah had temporarily been living in, he started to feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Though I hate that couch, it also makes me happy Adam offered me it.. Now i just hop I'll never sleep on that thing again" Noah said as they stood in the apartment gathering his things.

True enough he didn't have much, most of it was clothes anyway which was already packed.

London didn't really care much for the idea when it saw Noah get the travelcase for him. The cat although it was big and heavy moved like a mouse. He didn't want anyone to even touch him and snuck his way bellow furniture and feets when Noah tried to corner him.

"I don't mind things getting tight.." Nathan teased with a whisper as he started the car and drove closer to Noah's old place. He helped where he could and noticed Noah's cat was none too happy about seeing their case. Nathan knelt down, making kissing noises as he pulled out a small treat from his pocket, trying to lure her into her case.

The kissing soundes caught the big cat's attention. Noah stayed put when he saw it's tail wag as the cat lowered it upper body. London watched the treats but seemed to consider if going near Nathan and the case would be worth it. In the end it was. London slowly crawled forward sniffing to the treats before he started to eat one of them.

Soon London was all the way inside his kittybox. He meowed heart broken when the door was close.

"You almost seem like a pro like that" Noah smiled as he watched Nathan handle the cat. He hadn't asked if the other liked animals but from the way he worked London to come to him, it warmed Noah inside to se his boyfriend interact with the family he had.

Looking around the living-room that now seemed a whole lot more spacious without his stuff, Noah took the last plasticbag. "I think we got everything. Could you take him down? I'll just lock up and throw the key in the mailbox."

“I’m sorry girl, I’ll make it up to you when we get back” Nathan said with a soft voice, putting a few kitty treats through a slot in the cat box. “I like animals..and she is your family. So I need to treat her right” Nathan smiled, kissing the top of the others head. He carried anything he could to take down to the car, packing most of it in the trunk of the backseat. He made sure to give London plenty of room so she wasn’t squished

Noah stood back alone in the apartment for a bit as he hand touched the spot Nathan kept kissing. It was cute and and would everytime lightened his chest whenever he was annoyed or nervous as he had been since yesterday.

Thinking he shouldn't be stalling, Noah walked out of the door, locked it, and pushed the key through the mailbox. Adam had told him to keep it just in case. But Noah was pretty sure that that boyfriend of Adam's should be the one to have it instead. Besides.. If Noah did carry the key around he was afraid he wouldn't be able to move on with Nathan.

He was still rather nervous about them being together around the clock but at the same time he was also very hopeful.

"See, I told you I didn't have that much stuff." Noah said as he came down with the last bag and put it in the packed car.

The cat meowed again at the sound of his voice, but Noah didn't wanted to open the cage to reach in and pet it, and welcome a opening for the feline to escape.

He looked over at Nathan as he took a huge breath in to fill his chest before releasing it again. "I am ready whenever you are" The male smile, looking only slightly nervous compared to before.

“It wasn’t bad at all” Nathan smiled as the other got in the car with him. He made one last check that London was okay before he started his car. “Ready..” he smiled, kissing his cheek. He was nervous as hell but was happy Noah agreed to move in with him. Getting used to someone else living with him would be interesting but he was happy..very happy. “We can stop at a stor sometime if there are other things you and London need. Stock up on your favorite foods, get things you need for London. It’s a much bigger place so I’d want her to be happy here too” He smiled softly.

Noah shook his shoulders. "I didn't get rid of any of her's things when I moved out and I just brought her food two days ago so it should be cover.. And not to downgrade your car, but I don't think we got all that much more room." Noah chuckled as he lightly placed his hand on top of Nathan thigh. "I'm sure if something is missing we'll get it along the way, but for now..." Noah leaned in as far his seatbelt allowed it. "Right now I just wants to go home." He whispered as he gave Nathan's leg a nice squeezed.

“Not right now Noah, when we would unpack” Nathan laughed, leaving the apartment and heading back toward his place. Nathan could feel the other squeezing his leg, smiling and a faint blush rising to his cheeks when Noah said it was time for us to go home. Yeah...their home..It made Nathan smile more, letting Noah lean on him as much as he liked for the entire way back.

“Well..We’re home” Nathan smiles, leaning in and giving him a big kiss. “Now, I have your room ready upstairs. I figured you would want your own space so I cleaned it up nice, there’s furniture for clothes and stuff” He smiled, getting out of the car to help Noah bring in his things.

Noah welcome the kiss like it was starting to become his second natur, and he didn't dislike that Nathan liked kissing him. Noah couldn't keep the smile off his face as they started to unload his stuff. The cat was the first thing to be moved inside. Noah put her out in the bathroom as they moved the rest to keep London to build up any street more from moving stuff around her.

When the last bag was unloaded Noah and Nathan started to figure out were to put her litterbox and bowl. When that was settled Noah went on ahead and opened up so London could inspecte her new home.

She sniffed the floor carefully, not looking all that sure as she slowly took the first step outside the box.

While keeping a watch on the cat Noah gently reached out for Nathan and pulled the guy down on the couch with him so that Nathan was sitting beside him.

He held Nathan's hand tightly not really sure what to say right then. He felt thankful, happy and more relieved now that had felt like he had in months. Noah squeezed the hand as he turned his head to look at the other. "Thank you" He said with the same sweet smile that he had worn since the car.

"You've done so much to help me.. I just hope I'll be able to do something this big for you too one day.. I really can't say what the thing is I'm feeling right now but if I should guess. I would call it happiness.. I don't think I've really, really loved anyone as much as I do you right now" Noah's voice was filled with emotions, he blushed at the last part. He wasn't sure if it was okay to admit that what he felt towards Nathan really was love. Eventhough he had been the one saying that he couldn't tell before.

Nathan waited for Noah to take London in first, helping bring in Noah's stuff to his room. He made the room next to his Noah's room, setting things down on the floor. He figured Noah could put things where he felt like later, it was his opportunity to do so and he would not take that away from him.

Soon, everything was moved in, locking his car and coming back inside. "As promised.." Nathan said to a just released London, setting down a few cat treats in front of her. Nathans hand was soon taken by Noahs, sitting on the couch beside him. Nathan even blushed a little from what Noah was saying, his heart swelling with love and happiness. "I can say the same...I have never felt anything with anyone like I do with you" Nathan said with a warm smile, his free hand cupping the others cheek.

The cheek Nathan was touching felt warm and his skin seemed to buzze as Noah leaned into his touch. Noah's heart raced ahead as he bent in to press his lips to Nathan's. The kiss was a bit messy, switching between sweet innocently and deep shameless onces that stole their breaths.

Noah giggled as the butterflies he had in his stomach finally seemed to settled for a bit.

"My boyfriend, my man, my lover. God! I like calling you that" Noah said before he gave him another kiss. "So..I got a room but.. can I sleep with you tonight" Noah asked curiously as his face heated again.

Nathan enjoyed the others kiss, only breaking the kiss when he needed air. He enjoyed in even more hearing the other call him all those things, a low chuckle escaping his lips. Noah kissed him again, eager to return it before their lips separated again. "Of course..my manly lover and boyfriend" Nathan said with a small smile, placing a kiss on the others ear. 'Now..will we be sleeping? Or celebrating..with all the toys under my bed?" Nathan teased Noah with a playful smirk.

A groan escaped Noah's lips as a shiver ran down the male's spin when Nathan kisses his ear. When Nathan teased him by mentioning toys, Noah blushed brightly. He groan again when he turned his head just enough to see that playful smirk playing along Nathan's moist lips. God his man looked sexy like that.

"Celebrate, definitely celebrate!" Noah chuckled. Dinner could wait, right now Noah wanted his welcome home presset. He kiss the other's neck and sucked a small piece of skin into his mouth. He could tast a hint of sweat which reminded him that both of them must had worked up s but with all the moving. "Want a bath first?" Noah asked before he brushed his tongue along the other's jaw line. "But just so you know, I plan to make you sweaty again" the man groaned as he nipped teasing.

Nathan hummed happily when the skin of his neck was being sucked on ever so lightly. “A bath..?” He said with a small smirk at the tongue that went over his jawline. “Unless it’s a bath with you're tongue..Either way I don’t mind. So I can at least smell fresh during and not start off sweaty..” Nathan said with a small chuckle as he nibbles on the others earlobe. “Now the question is..How do you plan on getting your welcome home present? Taking me or me taking you?” He teased, reached down to run his hand over the others front. “It will be a warm welcome regardless..” he whispered in the others ear.

Noah laughed a warm laughter as he imagine himself just doing that. "I think it would be a shame to tire out like that, expescially when there are so much more I rather do with my tongue. Besides I like you sweaty, it is rather sexy" He chuckled with a not so innocently grin, as he pushed his crotch into Nathan's hand. Noah wasn't hard yet but he was exited and starting to grow a boner.

When he was asked which precision Noah prefered, the male smirked devilish.

"Mnh.. Why can't we do both?" Noah asked as he crawled up in Nathan's lap with one knee on either side.

"I want you in away way I can get you tonight. I wanna hear you beg me to let you cum as I play with your tight tight ass. Maybe even while I take your long shaft as deeply down my throat till I kiss your balls.." Noah said out loud with no shame to it as his hands slowly crawled there way into Nathan's shirt and up along the man's torso. Noah leaned back to Nathan's ear and kissed it before he continued. "And I wanna feel you fill me up from the inside with your everything."

Nathan groaned quietly at the others dirty talking to him. It wasn’t hard to get a binder when he was talking to him like he was. And that far from innocent grin of his was a hot look on him.

Nathan definitely enjoyed seeing Noah climb onto his lap while saying they could do both.The things he said he could do to him and him to the other in return only made him harder. He grinned up into Noah to relieve some of the built up tension in his groin as the others hands snakes up his shirt and kissed his ear. Noah has just finished saying he wanted him to fill him up and he couldn’t take it anymore. “Fuck the bath..” Nathan said with a buck of his hips, getting out from under him and dragging him into his bedroom. “I’ll give you the chance to go first as a welcome home gift” He whispered, kissing down Noah’s neck.

Noah chuckled as Nathan got up from under him and pulled Noah with him to the bedroom.

His smile only grew louder when Nathan said he would let him go first. "Fine by me big boy" He smirked as he threw his shirt off over his head. "But then you'll need to get naked for me." Noah said as he pulled away from Nathan and sat down on the foot of the bed watching him. His pants was tight around the crotch. His cock stood to full attention as Noah licked the man with his eyes.

Nathan loved hearing Noah use that nick name for him, more than eager to hear it from his lips. “Or do you mean God..?” He teased with a small smile as he unbuttoned his shirt. He tossed it aside as he laid his back on the bed, arching it up as his tight pants were removed to free what was making them tight from its confines. They, along with his boxers, got tossed aside and he sat up on his knees. He was fully naked in front of him and didn’t care one bit, loving the hungry look he was being given

Noah smiled at the reminder. "I never really belived in God.." the male admitted as he watched the naughty display closely. He shook his shoulders. " Maybe you make me believe in miracles."

When the other was done undressing, Noah got up on his knees and crawled over the bed to get to Nathan. When the man was within reached. Noah reach a hand behind Nathan neck and drew him in for a deep kiss. He took his sweet time, exploring every corner of the other mouth. Tasting the male's lips between his teeth as his hand rubbed down Nathan's side.

"You still got some lube left?" Noah asked as he pulled his mouth away for air.

Nathan watched the other crawl to him, letting himself be pulled into the deep kiss. Noah was able to explore his mouth with no resistance at all, his own mouth going over the others tongue. It felt like the kiss ended as soon as it began, their warm lips parting. He heard the other ask if he still had lube, nodding as he reached for his bottle of lube in his bedside drawer.

Noah took the bottle from Nathan's hand as he kissed his chin. "Good, now lay down for me baby" Noah comanded in a sexy seductive tone.

He seated himself at the end and pulled Nathan's legs apart to sit just right. Noah towered over his lover like talent giant look down upon the land below. "So sexy my man is" Noah said before he bent down to nip at the other's belly button. His lands ran up and down the man’s thighs moving closer to the man’s ass until Noah's hand stopped right there was cheek in each palm. He smirked as he squeezed the firm skin hard enough to leave tiny red marks as he eased his hold. Meanwhile Noah mouth was busy trailing down the dark blond locks of hair going downwards with small teasing nips. As he reached Nathan's cock, he jumped around it till he was facing down the man’s ass. "Easy handsome we will have fun there soon enough" Noah said smiling as his hands pushed Nathan's ass cheeks apart. Noah kissed the entrance a few times before his tongue slowly eased it's way inside along with a finger. His man was always so tight but doing it yesterday night had made the mucel more loose. Noah couldn't easily fit another finger inside and started to play around till he found Nathan's lucky spot and squeezed it.

Nathan laid back, loving Noah’s more dominant and seductive side. He never saw himself bottoming for anyone but he would definitely bottom for a voice like that. And maybe more because it was Noah doing it than anything else. Nathan anticipated the touch on his cock, but Noah let it alone, groaning at the other not touching him there. He was more surprised at the sudden intrusion of the others tongue along with a finger in his entrance. He let out a happy groan, more than eager in the touch as his hips bucks upward a bit. Damn it felt so good..! But it was when he felt those fingers squeezing his spot inside his body that had him gripping at the sheets. “Fuck..!” He let out a curse, back arching slightly off the bed.

"You like that?" Noah asked after he had pulled his tongue out. He kept working his fingers on that speciale spot as he poured lube onto them. The sounds of wet fingers working Nathan open could be heard along side the male's moans. Noah smile and kissed the back of Nathan's knee. Usual both of them were to exited to really spent much time on the forplay. But even as Noah's cock was painfully hard he kept himself. He planed to make sure Nathan was in s heavy bliz when he entered him.

"Lets see what more did I say I could do.." Noah said slowly to draw out the time as he brushed his fingertips over the perfectly hard cock Noah had left alone till now.

But instead of just giving Nathan what his body clearly wanted, Noah acted as if he had forgotten about the blowjob as his fingers kept ghosting up and down the swollen member. "I remember it was something with my mouth.. Mnh but where?"

Nathan groaned when he felt Noah continuously toying with that spot on the inside. His cock twitched when teasing fingertips brushed against it. "Damn tease....You know perfectly well what it is" Nathan said through clenched teeth, wanting him terribly. His whole body was begging to take or be taken and he was getting neither from Noah. It was agony to lay there and wait with nothing happening.