What are your favourite quotes from anime?

Angel0fS!n

Minna, i have a lot of favourite anime quotes. i keep on repeating it. Some of the quotes are really inspire me!:hamtaro-005 (6): Some of them really give me strength:hamtaro-005 (23): when i was in difficulties. What about you all? Do you have some quotes that really give something to you? i hope you can share it with us....:hamtaro-005 (8):

Here are mine:

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!" - Natsu (Fairy Tail)

"I won't let you touch him. Young master would be sullied if an inferior, dirty person like you were to touch him." - Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

"I would be nothing without you." - Usagi-san (Junjou Romantica)

• Like 2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel0fS!n

• YAO(H)I_lover

• Amander123

• saint

I have loads of qoutes from animes I love some because they make me laugh, some because my fav characters said them hehe. and these are them

"Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, brining torment and pain to others. Oh damn soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die?" – Ai Enma (Hell girl/Jigoku shoujo)

"Because I'm one hell of a butler" – Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

"I soon came to the point where I didn't know whether my smiling face was a lie or not." – Lavi (D.Gray-Man)

"If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective." – L (Death note)

"When you're miserable, you need someone more miserable than yourself." – Lucy (Elfen Lied)

"Damn it, there's so many idiots who's asses I have to kick! I'll have to start carrying a list just to keep track of them all!" – Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

"And while you're waiting for us to kill you, we highly recommend p*ssing yourself, Followed by a course of praying to your impudent god. And cowarding in the corner and begging, always good. But if you act now, there’s still time for an old-fashioned Suicide!! Thank you London! We love you! Goodnight!!." – Yan Valentine (Hellsing)

"It's a nice night to grab a bite to drink." – Alucard (Hellsing)

"It’s irrational. It’s impossible. It’s against my religion." – Miroku (Inuyasha)

"Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life." – Kakashi (Naruto)

"Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!" – Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

"From the time I was born, till the day I die...

The only side I am on is my own." – Sanzo/Goku/Gojyo/Hakkai (Saiyuki)

"Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows, buried in the sea of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hands. Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power both you and I possess....DRAGON SLAVE!!!." – Lina Inverse (Slayers)

"LOVE & PEACE!" – Vash the stampede (Trigun)

"Nothing in this world is a coincidence. Everything is Hitsuzen.

Hitsuzen meaning inevitability, destiny, or fate, as being the driving force in the world" – Yuko Ichihara (XXX Holic)

Also I want to say sorry about all the swearing in some of the qoutes, I do not wish to offend or upset someone who doesn't really like it.

"I won't let you touch him. Young master would be sullied if an inferior, dirty person like you were to touch him." - Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

"Having a light side and a dark side is what makes life interesting." - Tiky Mikk (D. Gray-man)

"How could I forget? He's into dead girls!" - Kagome (Inuyasha)

"Because I'm one hell of a butler" – Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

"I can kill people so easily. Why then don't I feel sad?" - Yuumura (Noir)

Also I want to say sorry about all the swearing in some of the qoutes, I do not wish to offend or upset someone who doesn't really like it.

Nah, every1 have their own favourite quotes andevery1 have their personal reason to have 'em.:hamtaro-005 (6):

"Having a light side and a dark side is what makes life interesting." - Tiky Mikk (D. Gray-man)

Yeah i 100% agree with this one!!:leaf15:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?" ~Orihime (Bleach)

"Me meeting you was no coincidence. It's more than that!" ~Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)

"You rich bastards!" ~Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)

"The moment I met you, a new world opened up for me. You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It's all thanks to you." ~ Chrono (Chrono Crusade)

me is....

-I'm not capable where i can protect other people.everyone say i capable..but that is mere facade.I'd do anything as long as they happy.[starry night]

- you are the only thing i live for-Gakuen Heaven

to many anime i watch but i just remember that...hehehehe

"The moment I met you, a new world opened up for me. You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It's all thanks to you." ~ Chrono (Chrono Crusade)

Yeach each time we meet other people, a new world opened for us.:hamtaro-005 (6):

- you are the only thing i live for-Gakuen Heaven

Aww, i love this quote. I hope that person *ahem* will say this quote for me!!:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 weeks later...

MAJIN TANTEI NOUGAMI NEURO

Neuro:

"A brain more primitive than a worm's has no need to know about that."

"I was trying to kill that fly, but I accidentally almost killed you instead. Not that there would have been much difference."

GINTAMA

Hijikata: "You bastard. You manage to condescend even while asleep. Oi! Wake up, asshole! Why are you napping when we're supposed to be beefing up security?"

Sougo: "What do you want, mom? Today's Sunday, you know? Dammit, you're really annoying."

Hijikata: "It's Tuesday, you ass! What if intruders break in while you're like that?! Don't make fun of your job, asshole!"

Sougo: "When have I ever made fun of my job? The only thing I've been making fun of is you, Hijikata-san!!"

Hijikata: "Fine, let's take this outside, bitch!

--

(While Hijikata’s back is turned, Sougo aims a bazooka at him)

Sougo: "Goodbye, vice captain. Why don’t you suck on some mayonnaise in the afterlife?"

(he shoots, blowing up the whole wall)

Hijikata: (straightening up from being bent down) "Oi Sougo, just what do you think you’re doing? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

Sougo: "Oh, no. It was just a joke. A joke! I’m always doing it, aren’t I?"

Hijikata: "You’re always trying to kill me?!"

--

Sougo:

"Oi, there's egg yolk dripping in between yours thighs. Are you ovulating?"

"See that person smoking over there? The one who seems to look down on everybody? Please run him over with just enough force not to kill him."

--

Gintoki:

"Hijikata-kun, Hijikata-kun! Go look yourself in a mirror, you'll see an idiot staring right back at you!"

"Listen up! Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. But it’s cold outside your bed. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go!

You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize! It isn’t the bathroom, you’re still in bed!

That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don’t stop! You can’t stop! That’s what I’m talking about! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!

DO YOU GET IT!?"

--

Katsura: (after being caught with a bra on his hands by said bra's owner) "Good evening, I'm Santa Claus."

--

Kagura: "I’ve never seen a grown man abandon a girl being chased by the yakuza."

Gintoki: "Well, I’m a boy at heart. And besides, in this country, we don’t call someone who can stop a scooter with her bare hands a girl. We call her a mountain gorilla."

SAYONARA, ZETSUBOU-SENSEI

Nozomu: "I'm in despair! [insert something here] has left me in despair!"

Nozomu: (after every failed suicide attempt) "What if I had died?!"

Nozomu: "The biggest mistake in my life is that i was born!"

--

Kafuka: "A coma doesn't exist, it is a preparatory research for the next life~~~"

BACCANO!

Claire: "This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I’m watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can’t be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don’t know. My imagination isn’t very creative; I just can’t imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won’t disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream."

HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI

Rika: "Just killing time until the World ends."

BLACK LAGOON

Revy: "God is emotional bullshit."

KUROSHITSUJI

Sebastian: "If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere. Even if your throne crumbles and your shiny crown truns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses, beside you as you lie softly down, I will be. Until i hear the words Check Mate!"

D.GRAY-MAN

Tyki: "What I love I destroy."

--

Argh, there are so, SO many I love. There is no way I can put them all here. Just to start, I would flood this with entire (endless) Gintama dialogues. :5yoyo32:

• Like 1

Well i got a few..some just random i guess, mostly funny to me, but of course the one that seems to be famous is "After all, i'm simply one hell of a butler."- sebastian [kuroshitsuji] "Germany, i'm a star not a freakin miracle worker!"- shooting star [hetalia] "You're the only one in this world..who can touch my scars..Riff"- Cain [godchild] i liked it cause it sounded so sexual in my mind when i read the manga. "Gez..i'm so hot." -Tsuzuki [yami no matsuei] i loved Watari and Tatsumis reaction. "I am both at once but neither one." Grencia Mars Elijah Guo Eckener [cowboy bebop] "If it is something you dislike...then it's something i revel in doing. That's how i am." -'cherry'/Charley [vassalord] "I'm brinigng you along as my buffet." 'cherry'/charley [vassalord] again. "Tie me up and take me with you. I'm your bag lunch." Rayflo [vassalord] it made me laugh. "With my chain of condemnation..i hereby pronounce judgement on you. Your sin is..your very being." -dark figure [pandora hearts] "This is the scent of a man in love...who's in heat-nyaaan.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 and thats it XD not alot i kno

"Dattebayo" ~Naruto Uzumaki

"Hn" ~Sasuke Uchiha

and......-drum role- oh a real drum role nice XD

"Well you see, Im simply one hell of a butler" ~Sebastian Michaelis

lol XD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

my favourite quotes is my own signature Let us find it together" "Our 'ideal way of existence'

its from Mirage of Blaze (novel) i think the words are so deep and full of meaning

i also like the one that JenovaVII mentioned at (Hottest and dirtiest quotes in yaoi?) thread

when naoe said at mirage of blaze (novel) " Then... bind me... " Naoe answered, his voice a moan.

" Chain me to you so tightly that I will never be able to free myself. Then... I will never leave you again.

And until you kill me, I will never be killed by anyone. "

one of the CD drama track 2 Naoe said to Takaya at the end (This year I shall make an adult man out of you!) :D

i also like when Iason said "You are mine ,Even if the world shatters around me now." from Ai no Kusabi

he is so possessive :D

_at Pandora Hearts OZ said (it doesnt matter if i am the only one that is hurt) i think its similar to that ....

hmm thats all i have in mind now .....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"I'll take the potato chip....and EAT IT!!" *dramatic crunch* -Light; Death Note

Best quote EVER lol.

I also really like these from Code Geass:

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed" -Lelouch

"False tears bring pain to those around you... a false smile brings pain to one's self..." -C.C.

"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?" -Lelouch

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

After all.. love is all about timing..If you don’t say the right thing at the right moment no matter how much fate was involved in the relationship, everything will be ruined. Even if you regret it, it’ll be too late.

Takeuchi Masafumin (Bokura ga Ita)

We hunt them, experiment on them, and then we kill them. And after all that we call them monsters?!

(Elfen Lied)

They say there is no such place as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing at all. No matter how far you walk, it's just the same road, it just goes on and on. But in spite of that...Why am I so driven to find it?

Kiba (Wolf's Rain)

If I can be with you when the world ends, it'll be enough for me!

Blue (Wolf's Rain)

Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already.

Kiba (Wolf's Rain)

I always thought that life was about standing your ground, no matter how strong the current was. But going with the flow isn't so bad after all. As long as it takes you forward.

Osaki Nana (Nana)

• 2 weeks later...

@yaoi-fangirl01 - I love that FMA quote too! ("Damn it, there's so many idiots who's asses I have to kick! I'll have to start carrying a list just to keep track of them all!" – Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)) I'm a Risembool Ranger (the official fan group of Vic Mignogna aka the amazing voice of Edward Elric among many others) and I remember seeing this one video from one of Vic's panels; someone asked him what some of his favorite Ed quotes were and he told this story about how he had a fan come up to him and they said this quote to him (the one above) and that it was their favorite. He looked at the fan and said, 'Wait, I said that? I don't even remember...' XD

• 4 weeks later...

"If you're crying, fight against it!

If you're regretting, walk forward!

Only complaining on your own misfortune, you're nothing but a common pig.

Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality and never relinquish your nobility." ~ Ciel Phantomhive.

• 2 weeks later...

"A lesson without pain is meaningless...

For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return

..But once you overcome it and made it your own..

You will gain an irreplaceable

.........Fullmetal Heart"

-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, last episode

• 3 weeks later...

One of my favorite manga quotes (manga, because I don't watch anime much these days) is from Vagabond, I can't remember which chapter it was but I liked when he said "I am invincible under the sun." :)

• 1 month later...

"GIVE ME YOUR BODY!!!" -Orochimaru (Naruto) I like this quote because its just plain funny. But he did not mean for it to sound funny.

"Art is an explosion!!!" -Deidara (Naruto) I like this quote because this is his catch phrase and that Deidara is my favorite out of the aktiski! :)

• 3 weeks later...

mine is simple...

"I create worlds... I destroy worlds.." Lelouch's last words , Hangyaku no Rurushi R2

and the one that still remains in my mind

"The country? the skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up." Gintoki's words

.. i forgot the arc, it's probably the Yoshiwara arc.. or the Shinsengumi arc. Argh i forgot

• 2 months later...

"Hannah, don't you think eggs are pitiable? Its shell is broken and it's forced to publicly show an indecorous appearance. Then it becomes an eyeball, internal organs, or a plume. And I rob it of any and all possibilities."

• 11 months later...

Drop ink on the finest snow-white paper and it will inevitably absorb into black. Its purity demands it. Tainted men have immunities. Black does not absorb black.

Shinobu Sensui (Yu Yu Hakusho)

This world is Rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world.

Yagami Raito (Death Note)

Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding.

Aizen Sosuke (Bleach)

I don’t believe in god. There’s no proof he exists. In a world where there isn’t even proof of the future, the past exists. Even if it’s tainted with misunderstandings and delusions, if the people themselves believe in it, the past is the truth to them. And, if you base your actions or your life around it, in a way, it’s a type of god itself.

Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)

There probably isn’t any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Orochimaru (Naruto)

Doesn’t it move you to tears? The love for this country, is what will destroy this country!

Sir Crocodile (One Piece)