Sensei ni Nerawareteimasu ☆ U [Eng]

cruciatus

Sensei ni NerawareteimasuU [Eng]

gAk9pxc.jpg

Original Title: Sensei ni Nerawareteimasu

Author/Artist: U

Year of release: 2016

Group(s) Scanlating: Anzu

Summary: Dumped by his girlfriend, Kouhei just wanted to go and lick his wounds quietly in the nurse's room. But the super hot school doctor has other plans for Kouhei...

animated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gifanimated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gif

Download:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

animated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gifanimated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gif

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

thank you...

i want to ask something, sorry if disturbing...

how we can dl this autor other manga? i already search in this autor name for other manga and found nothing :')

if anyone can help, thanks :')

• 1 year later...

Sensei ni NerawareteimasuU [Eng]

gAk9pxc.jpg

Original Title: Sensei ni Nerawareteimasu

Author/Artist: U

Year of release: 2016

Group(s) Scanlating: Anzu

Summary: Dumped by his girlfriend, Kouhei just wanted to go and lick his wounds quietly in the nurse's room. But the super hot school doctor has other plans for Kouhei...

Download:

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

i am disappointed when i know it was gone and taken away. can you please give me the link for download ?? i love to read this.

• 5 months later...

[table=width: 200, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Re-Upload

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

d4e9j1k-f4d3a17c-ff04-4051-8df0-589ceb1e1de1.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3NmE1MjhhLWNmZTgtNDkyZS04YmVjLWUyNDM1NmNiMzVlNlwvZDRlOWoxay1mNGQzYTE3Yy1mZjA0LTQwNTEtOGRmMC01ODljZWIxZTFkZTEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.OxJlEup9sjds6G6-v6ma74XiJ9rk5_ehN2BjQ4S4a6o

d4e9j1k-f4d3a17c-ff04-4051-8df0-589ceb1e1de1.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3NmE1MjhhLWNmZTgtNDkyZS04YmVjLWUyNDM1NmNiMzVlNlwvZDRlOWoxay1mNGQzYTE3Yy1mZjA0LTQwNTEtOGRmMC01ODljZWIxZTFkZTEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.OxJlEup9sjds6G6-v6ma74XiJ9rk5_ehN2BjQ4S4a6o

dajzigh-d735751b-0f08-4975-ac94-84879a166ebb.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkMTk5ZWJjLTMzMTItNGFiNi04ZGI1LTE3YzdhY2E3N2Y1OVwvZGFqemlnaC1kNzM1NzUxYi0wZjA4LTQ5NzUtYWM5NC04NDg3OWExNjZlYmIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.9CZEiS9fWzd0njRrTk56fKCrLMg6l-mTmNX2x8iJ1FU Though it's the same scanlation this files aren't from the original release. If someone have the original I'll delete this as soon as you share it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...