Black Skyline [ブラックスカイライン] [R18+] Group RP (2-3 Players NEEDED)

Strawberries_Senpai

j1DWGOB.jpg

b l a c k ~ s k y l i n e

ブラックスカイライン

O P E N I N G ~ T H E M E

P L O T

This is set in modern time Tokyo, Japan and centered around the "Night of Blood", a cosmological event occurring every thousand years when the moon's cumulative rage can no longer be tamed.

Murders have been occurring a few days after the "Night of Blood". There have been an increase disappearances and victims throughout Tokyo. Autopsy reveal the bodies of men, women, and children grotesquely disfigured with the organs no longer identifiable due to the mangled conditions.

The insanity awaits...

T H E ~ P L A Y E R ~ I N F O

Your character (can be Japanese, half Japanese, or from another country but comprehends Japanese) arrived in Tokyo either before or after the first "Night of Blood". He will be working for a private supernatural detective agency known as The Arbiters of the 23rd Ward as a transferred agent.

Your character and the other player's character will be completing a request on tracking down the cause of these mysterious and brutal deaths.

Your character is *required* to be human. He can have "supernatural abilities" such as clairvoyance, mediumship, and minimal "magic" skills however at the end of the day your character can not walk on water, lift cars without strain, or be immune to curses, and etc.

T H E ~ OOC ~ I N F O

Hello there, I will be playing as the GM (Game Master) for this game. As the Game Master I will be responsible in keeping the story flowing. This includes describing to you guys the environment and events as well as playing the NPCs or Monsters that your characters will interact with. We will work together to create a fun and suspenseful environment where your characters will be fleshed out as well as tested with different scenarios. All that I ask since this is a R18+ game is for you to tell me at any point if you are uncomfortable with the setting or the actions of the NPC. The monsters and events will have gruesome scenes however I can tone it down upon request but not halfway through a scene if you choose to tell me too late. This is a DARK game. Meaning that if you are uncomfortable with murder, mentions of murder or the description of gore then I highly recommend that you check something else. With that being said despite it being a DARK game, there will be elements of "slice of life", "romantic", and "comedy" scenes. I expect all players to keep their characters -in character- and to avoid making them overpowered like superhero characters. That is why I stated in the player info that I want your characters to be human with a limit on the supernatural ability. I want you as the players to trust that I won't kill your characters, there will be scenes where your characters could get hurt or be trapped but at the same point I am not out to get your character just to -tell the story-. That's right folks I just want to tell a suspenseful horror thriller story with BL elements in it.

~R E Q U I R E M E N T S~

1. Paragraph poster: Please be able to post a minimum of 1 paragraph per post.

2. Be able to respond within 5 days. You don't have to post right away but in order to keep the story coming I ask that you post in 5 days and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep the post in order. Unless I explicitly tell you to skip my turn please follow the sequence.

3. Be creative.

4. Be respectful.

5. Open to communication. If you are not going to be able to post then let me know so I can postpone it depending how long you need or figure out another way to continue the story without leaving you out.

~Post a Reply if INTERESTED~

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strawberries_Senpai

• JR_TheRandomFan

• fameandfortune212

• Miki_

Face picture:

ff25922762db381858eea56730a6b0ff.jpg

Name: Wulfrik Brian

Height: 1.8 metres

Body Type: Slim

Supernatural Ability (if he has one): Necromancy

Nationality: British

Home town: Great Brittain

Short Biography prior to arrival to Tokyo: Wulfrik was a well-educated child of an average working family. All seemed normal but Brian was anything but normal. He has a fascination with anatomy and demonology, something about the soft bloody flesh under the skin of a breathing thing was very interesting to Brian and the demons and occult. It did not stop there, he also discovered his ability of necromancy as he once summoned his dead pet but the thing did not last more than a day. His knowledge of biology, chemistry and demonology became more and more immense as he digged deeper into his strange ability. Many times the thought of him carrying out his experiment on real humans crossed his mind but he never had the time for it once he graduated and needed a job to sustain himself. He was then hired into the MI6, where he was trainned with physically enhanced skills and aced it. Since then he was satisfied with being able to autopsy on bodies of murdered victims and get paid for. His necromancy was also laid bare as nothing went unchecked by the organisation and he was not the only one with supernatural ability.

Why did he get transferred to this agency in Tokyo? He volunteered to come as the murder cases fascinated him greatly.

Object of Worship (Prized Possession): Shrunken skulls of fetishes.

Only Hope: That he'd find a way to live forever.

Worst Fear: Computer programming. Anything but that.

Theme Song:

Language(s): English, Japanese, German and Icelandic

Weapon of Choice: His set of surgeon scalpers and knives

Lucky-Blue-Smith-by-Matthew-Brookes_fy5.jpg

Name: Reese Gray

Height: 1.78 metres

Body Type: Some muslce, but slim

Supernatural Ability (if he has one): None

Nationality: American

Home town: USA

Short Biography prior to arrival to Tokyo: Reese wasn't the best student in high school. He usually liked to play around with his friends such as drinking, smoking, playing around with girls. One day, he stopped everything because his best friend died due to murder. The police did find the murderer and on that day, Reese got interested into crime cases and police. He knew that he could never bring back his best friend, but he decided to choose a better path than a bad one for his dead friend.

Why did he get transferred to this agency in Tokyo? He heard the news which intrigued him, and made him check it out on his own eyes, nonetheless the danger he can be in.

Object of Worship (Prized Possession): Friend's necklace

Only Hope: To return home safely

Worst Fear: Death

Theme Song:

Language(s): English

Weapon of Choice: Double gun

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and

I will be sending an email shortly!

UPDATE!

The game to the link is posted below.

Yes it is! Please fill out the character application then you will be set to go. (Look at previous posts as examples).

jonghyun-kim-jonghyun-15765435-700-900.jpg

Name Jae-Sun Rhee

Height:1.80m

Body Type:Lean muscle

Supernatural Ability:Telekinesis

Nationality:Korean

Hometown:Seoul, S.Korea

Quick Bio before Tokyo: Jae-Sun had come from an average class family. During his earlier times in school he was an exceptional student, stretching out an d excelling in any subject thrown at him. When not placed in his studies he would spend most of his free time with his older brother. The two had always had a close bond, almost to the point of the two of them being inseparable. At age fifteen his telekinetic powers began to surface. In his shock and amazement he came to pulled his brother into the deepest part of a nearby park to show what he could do. In attempts to move a single leaf, a dead tree toppled over almost crushing him. His brother however saw this and pushed him out of the way, crushing him instead. After that Jae blamed himself and his powers for those events, his grades dropped and he became depressed.He placed his time into physical training,anything to take his mind of those memories of that day.

Reason for transfer to Tokyo?: He wanted to take a break from his traing and take in a few sights while he was there.

Object of Worship:Brother's leather jacket

Only Hope:To come to terms with his brother's death and his powers

Worst Fear:Heights

Theme:

Language(s):Korean, English, Japanese

Weapon of Choice:Bo Staff

((I hope this is okay.

This is perfect! Just waiting for the other players to post then you are good to go! PM me or post something here to notify the other players or me!

Notify as in what you want us to know about something. AKA external information and what not.

, and

Here are the NPC(s):

Festival-de-Beaune-le-triomphe-de-Man-on-High-Heels.jpg

Name: Cyrus Park [NPC]

Occupation: The Arbiters of the 23rd Ward Team Captain of Division X

Supernatural Ability: Clairvoyance

Accent: British

Hometown: London, England

Weapon(s): Hidden hunting knives and Rossi 461 Magnum

~~~

49leejoon.jpg

Name: Parker Kim [NPC]

Supernatural Ability: None

Accent: British

Hometown: Liverpool, England

Weapon(s): Dual Desert Eagle pistols

That's fine. Miki_ just posted so you're good to post whenever you want! Welcome to the game.

Just posted! Sorry about the lateness.

• 4 weeks later...