BunBun's Plots and Schemes! ♡Seme's Wanted♡

BunBunTheCatSnake

Heyo! I'm BunBun, and I'm searching for an RP partner! I play the role as the uke. Howeverif I get comfortable with you and we've been long-term partners, I can do seme and even seke as well. I'm just not too confident in my ability to play as a dominate person, and even get a little shy doing it. :8onion74:

Anywho! If you're interested in rping with me, I do have a few things to tell you before hand!

1. I'm not too stingy on the length of the reply! As long as you give me something to work with and it feels as if you're invested, length doesn't matter.

2. I do work full time and go to college, so my replies may be a little slow from time to time. If work and school ever start to pick up, I'll keep you updated so you're not sitting there wondering why it's taking me forever.

3. I LOVE communication! ♡ Talk to me if you have any ideas on what we should do in the rp, or if your life starts to get crazy and its going to be a while until you could reply, or if you just want to chat! I don't bite, I swear! I love getting to know my partner, and I feel as if it also strengthens the RP as a whole.

4. I do have a few kinks that isn't really my thing... but I'll PM that to you, of you're interested in any of my plots, or if you are just interested in RPing with me.

5. We do not have to do any of these! If you just want to rp with me, but use one of your plots or develope one together thats totally cool too! I am not picky at all!

6. Please, please, please do not use "text talk" in the RP, unless you are writing your character texting or whatever. Write as you would when creating a story. This isn't 1984, and we're not using Newspeak. Text talking is not doubleplusgood.

7. Don't be a dead horse. Develops your character, add to the story, and don't leave me to do everything.

8. No godmodding! My character is my character. Don't control my character.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

MY PLOTS!

Treasure

YC is a thief, who just got recruited to be a part of the infamous Red Bones pirate crew! Red Bones is the most feared pirate crew to sail the seven seas, and is known for their ability to no even a child without a second thought. However, there's also word that Red Bones has a treasure so valuable that the Captain himself keeps it under lock and key in his own sleeping quarters. And being the thief YC is, he's just itching to discover what it is.

During the middle of a fight, YC takes that time to break into the Captain's sleeping quarters... and what he finds is not gold, or even the keys to Atlantis... But a beautiful man, who is chained to the bed. After MC pleads with YC to take him away, they end up leaving the pirate ship. However, with the Captains most valued treasure gone and only one other crew member gone, the pair never stops running.

Teach me!!

MC was a small time figure skater, who is just now getting out of an abusive relationship. Instead of doing his dreams and competing in the championships, MC settled on teaching children how to ice skate.

YC has a crush on MC, and even uses his niece/nephew in order to see him. One day YC confronts MC, and asks him to reach him how to skate. MC agrees rather reluctantly, but agrees nonetheless.

Something More Than Just Phisical

YC and MC have been fuck buddies for quite some time. In the beginning they both agreed that their relationship would stay purely Phisical to save the heartbreak of an actual relationship. Unfortunately, it didn't work out too well for YC. YC ends up developing a crush on MC, and brings up that he wants a relationship. However, MC shoots him down and breaks it off with him.

A few years pass, and MC lands a secretarial job at a really renown company. However, little does he know that the CEO is YC, and even after all these years he's still in love with MC. Will they end up together? Or will MC fear of commitment ruin YC chance?

Stuff Without a Full Plot, but Sounds Fun

Drug Dealer x Some cutie who works at a cafe

Superheroes

Classical Book Characters (like Penny Dreadful or Once Upon a Time)

Something kind of like the show Supernatural

Prostitute Getting Saved by Wealthy Actor

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• RebbaNanmi

• The Orphan

*Werewolf

*Omega/Alpha

*Kind of Romeo and Juliet like, but with gay werewolves... because why not?

A little known fact is that New York is ran by two rival werewolf families. One controls the west side, and the other controls the east side. YC is the heir of the east side, but finds that all this bloodshed and rivalry is... well, rather idiotic. The families have been fighting for so long now, that they just fight to fight. And it's because YC finds the rivalry stupid, that he goes out of his way to befriend MC at a concert. MC is the would-be heir to the west side, and because he's an Omega is treated less by his family.

YC and MC soon become friends, and not long after that develop feelings for each other. The problem is their families. Who knows what would happen to them if their families found out about their relationship! So they're left with either running away, or try to repair what has been broken so they could live a happy life together.

YC is the CEO of a huge advertisement company, who is a huge playboy. Unfortunately, because he's such a flirt he cannot keep a secretary. After a long day of interviewing, he meets MC who he is drawn to almost immediately. MC gets the job, and YC makes it his mission to go on a date. However, this proves to be a hard task! MC is a bit hard to get, but it doesn't stop YC from making a fool out of himself in the name of love.

*Supernatural

**power bottom uke!**

YC works a full time minimum wage job, and is bored with life. One day on his way home from work he's attacked by a vampire, and would have died if MC didn't save him. Now that he's introduced to an entirely different world, he can't just go back to his horribly uneventful life! So with much persuasion he ends up traveling around with MC hunting the supernatural.

• 3 weeks later...

Summer Lovin'

It's been two years after high school, and YC and MC are back at their small town for summer break! However, YC unknowingly ruined MC's entire high school experience and brought about bullying that has turned MC into a total raging bitch, who really just wants an apology. But YC is clueless to this day that he made him this way.

YC and MC ends up at the same house party where they end up getting drunk, and waking up in the same bed. For YC this is a dream come true, because he's always had a thing for MC! Thinking he finally has a chance, he tries to win MC's heart before summer break ends and they go back to college. However, for MC this becomes his worst nightmare... but will it stay that way?

***I was thinking tje bullying could have started by a picture on the internet. If you have any ideas though, tell me!

• 4 weeks later...

Light of the Moon

Two roommates go out one night during a full moon, despite the odd string of murders that have been happening. Everything was going fine... you know, until YC ends up getting attacked by a werewolf, and would have died if it wasn't for MC. The only problem is that YC has transformed into one, and there is no way to reverse it. But with MC by his side, YC slowly adjusts to his new life, and even finds love with the only one who knows his secret.

Son of a Preacher Man

MC is in the closet, and would come out if his father wasn't a homophobic preacher. YC is new to town, and begrudgingly attends church with his parents to make them happy. The two end up becoming friends, and eventually even falls in love. The only problem is that MC is too scared to come out, so they have to keep their relationship a secret.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Drag Becomes Him

YC has been questioning his sexuality for years. One day he goes to a drag show with a friend, where he becomes captivated by one of the Queen's. He ends up meeting MC where they hit it off immediately. The only problem is that YC is afraid to admit that he has a boyfriend, and instead calls MC by his persona. Will YC ever have the confidence to admit he has a boyfriend? Or will his relationship with MC crumble and fall?

Capes

Two super heroes fall in love.

Big Happy Family

YC is a single father who is always away from home, so he hires MC as an at home nanny.

• 2 weeks later...

Life is Beautiful

*POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING*

After a failed suicide attempt, MC is forced to go to group meetings. He isn't really getting into it, and doesn't really want to be there. This interests YC, who also tried to kill himself several months back, so he befriends him. YC is bent on trying to make life worth living for MC, because he's been there himself as well. The two become unlikely friends, but could something more blossom?

Coming Out

YC has a wife and a kid, but has been secretly together with MC for the last two years. Unable to bare being in the closet anymore he comes out to his family and leaves his wife, so he could be with MC openly. YC ends up getting split custody with his ex-wife, but his son doesn't really take to MC and his ex-wife isn't helping it at all. However, MC is determined to win them over, and all YC wants is for them to get along.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't You Noticed I'm A Star?

YC is in a band that has gained mass popularity. It's going swell so far; he has lots of money, he's met some huge stars, and hundreds of people scream his namr. The only issue is his sexuality. YC is gay, and his record label won't allow male pronouns in his songs. This bothers YC, and it starts to get in the way of his sexual activities.

One day he meets MC; a bartender at a dive bar that is just trying to make ends meet. Wanting to get away from the spotlight, he goes to his bar and starts chatting with MC. One thing leads to another and they end up sneaking away to sleep with eachother. The two end up agreeing to go out on the condition that their relationship be kept a secret, but after a while ir starts to wear MC down.

Summer Lovin'

It's been two years after high school, and YC and MC are back at their small town for summer break! However, YC unknowingly ruined MC's entire high school experience and brought about bullying that has turned MC into a total raging bitch, who really just wants an apology. But YC is clueless to this day that he made him this way.

YC and MC ends up at the same house party where they end up getting drunk, and waking up in the same bed. For YC this is a dream come true, because he's always had a thing for MC! Thinking he finally has a chance, he tries to win MC's heart before summer break ends and they go back to college. However, for MC this becomes his worst nightmare... but will it stay that way?

***I was thinking tje bullying could have started by a picture on the internet. If you have any ideas though, tell me!

I’d love to try this RP idea

• 3 weeks later...

A Royal Affair

YC is a Prince who is about to have his coronation, but is deathly terrified of actually becoming King. His Father, who is an unjustly ruler has taken away all the rights of anyone that isn't human, so now the entire Kingdom hates the royal families guts - and honestly, YC isn't ready to take on that responsibility so he runs away. MC is a poor farm-boy whose sister is a half-elf, and because of this she was taken away to entertain. MC is outraged, so he embarks on an adventure to start an uprising in hopes that he could change the Kings mind and save his sister. YC and MC end up crossing paths, though YC doesn't tell MC that he's the prince. The two become friends, though YC is caught in the difficult decision of helping his people or helping his family.

• 1 year later...

Because of some personal problems, I was inactive for a bit without warning. I'm back in the game though, and I'm ready!!!

Side Note: I am in community theater, so from August 22nd-25th & the 29th-1st my replies might be slow. I'll most definitely get back to you, but plays are a lot sometimes. Lol

Something More Than Just Phisical

YC and MC have been fuck buddies for quite some time. In the beginning they both agreed that their relationship would stay purely Phisical to save the heartbreak of an actual relationship. Unfortunately, it didn't work out too well for YC. YC ends up developing a crush on MC, and brings up that he wants a relationship. However, MC shoots him down and breaks it off with him.

A few years pass, and MC lands a secretarial job at a really renown company. However, little does he know that the CEO is YC, and even after all these years he's still in love with MC. Will they end up together? Or will MC fear of commitment ruin YC chance?

Hello there! I think this plot is really interesting and I'd love to RP with you. It is still available?

Cheers,

The Orphan

:leaf12:

Drag Becomes Him

YC has been questioning his sexuality for years. One day he goes to a drag show with a friend, where he becomes captivated by one of the Queen's. He ends up meeting MC where they hit it off immediately. The only problem is that YC is afraid to admit that he has a boyfriend, and instead calls MC by his persona. Will YC ever have the confidence to admit he has a boyfriend? Or will his relationship with MC crumble and fall?

Capes

Two super heroes fall in love.

Big Happy Family

YC is a single father who is always away from home, so he hires MC as an at home nanny.

Hello if this idea hasn't been used by anyone yet.

I'd like to write with you the "Big Happy Family" idea.