Hello, I'm new

3BLOOM

I've had my account for a few days, actually, seeing what this site had to offer, and so far I think the community is great, there is a points system, and an arcade, XD it got me into solitare.

Originally, I was looking for raws to practice my Japanese on, and wow so many... It's great that theres a community like this. I have allot to look forward to. ✧*。٩(´ヮ`*)و✧*。

I'm not very good at being articulate sometimes, so I can't really describe the feeling of finding something like this.

*bows down and prays* 'Thank you, internet, for intoducing me to Yaoi Otaku.'

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• L_Ryuzaki24

• rainbowman

• Justme

• Paul4U

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hey hey ~~~~ WELCOME TO YAOIOTAKU!!! I hope you have a ... blooming stay here (urgh sowwy) and please message me if you need help with anything

Dear everyone getting this message,

Konechewa! I'm new to Yaoi Otaku also. Hope I can message you all soon! ♥XD

PS: I need help! I was wondering you could saave post and stuff. Also, how to get cards and stuff. That doesn't cost real mony right?

Pps: I really love that you can read Manga on this! I got a manga for chri@tmas, but my dad took it. He hates maga just becaus its backward reading. WTF I just hope I can get onto this cite when I go back to school!

Sadly , I ca only get onto this. Cit3 between 12 and 5 am american time if i cant get on to it at school. Shit, Im rambling! Anways, check out my other fanfiction websites Ill put on my profile (if I can get my stupid profile to work.) if you can, message me!

Happy late birthday to Levi Ackerman, Viktor Nikiforov (December 25) and Emo toothbrush (December 26), and merry late Chris' mas (everyone who gets that reference, I love you) everyone!

Sincerely,

The funniest (only) otaku in my household, L_Ryuzaki24

Hello 3BLOOM! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hello L_Ryuzaki24! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Hi

^_^ it's really nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Hi

^^ Welcome to the forum!

You can get cards in the

, they do not cost real money, instead we use Credits/Points to buy the cards.

Here is how you earn Credits/points -->

I'm sorry I don't know about saving posts but i hope this helps~

! Hello :D I'm glad you found this website, and that you found it awesome like I did :D I hope you find your stay here fun!

Yo

welcome to YO make this your official home. haha havefun and enjoy every single thing on this place ;D

aaaaaand YO

welcome here! With your concern Mitsukuni chan already answered it. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ramble xD

S5L3aOgVqbzhK.gif

Hey you 2

and
! enjoy your stay here with us. And welcome to your 2. family which is full of funny, loveable otakus ;-)

Dear people who replied,

Omg thank you all!!! *starts to cry* I feel the love. Thx for all the help, ~Mitsukuni~, thank for making me feel welcome (Paul4U) and everyone else who replied!

If its not too much to ask, can I message some of you here and have casual talks and shit or do I have to do that somewhere else? I'm lonely at night soooo..... only if its ok if its too much I understand!

There's a moble chat thing that keeps popping up on my sceeen. I was wondering if I could use that.

Sincerely, Your only (lonely) otaku,

L_Ryuzaki24

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Dear Batista,

The gif you put on here's making me cry! *sniffles* its beautiful!!! *burst into full out bawling* THANK YOU!!!!

search?q=yuri+on+ice+gifs&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEuYPx75jRAhUCKiYKHUapBAEQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=eZKQoRFrp_FeqM%3A

Sincerely the most lovable otaku in the world,

L_Ryuzaki24

If its not too much to ask, can I message some of you here and have casual talks and shit or do I have to do that somewhere else? I'm lonely at night soooo..... only if its ok if its too much I understand!

There's a moble chat thing that keeps popping up on my sceeen. I was wondering if I could use that.

Dont hesitate :) We arent snobbish, swear xD

and ofcourse you can use the chat :D you can go to general chat to see those who arent on your friendlist too!

enjoy!

Hi 3BLOOM & L_Ryuzaki24, it's nice to meet you guys and welcome to the Forum! Nice to have you both here on YO! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make new friends! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. (;

Weclome to the forum

! The forum has a lot to see and do so take your time and have a good look around! If you need help, just ask. ^^

• 4 months later...