Creating Stories Through Roleplaying

rarcoryn

ohGto1B.jpg

SCATTERED IDEAS FORM NEW TALES

Hey there! I've wrote up a profile before and such but that was while I was still new. I've been inspired by

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and their profile to write more and with the roleplay I have been enjoying with
I hope to spend some more time here playing with people. So here I am with a reboot!

THE GUY

I've been roleplaying for many years through different mediums. I started in the early days roleplaying on yahoo groups (that's how old I am) and have grown up going through MSN and AOL and moving to places like Livejournal then Tumblr. I've been writing alongside it, starting with fanfiction.net and through other sites. Most of my roleplays have been on fandoms I am into until recently where I've started appreciate original character and stories.

I've been roleplaying here and on another forum as well as my boyfriend and I am having a lot of fun. I want to meet more people and play different stories and ideas. I want to meet new people and create a fun story together.

THE SEARCH

• So I am seeking new roleplay partners to make exciting and entertaining stories with. I will admit I am pretty shy at times and can come across as unconfident but once brought out my shell I can get really involved with a roleplay. I always admit that I am not good at thinking up ideas to start with as I am better at storyline expansion and bringing in NPCs and such to keep it going.

• I prefer plot-driven storyline over smut-driven. I find smut is more fun and meaningful if there is an over lying plot to give the character’s reason to why their horn on. I am open to different ideas and concepts and you can find some I am interested in below.

• I am happy with long or short term roleplays. As long as we both have fun from what we create in these roleplays, the length is not an issue.

• Roleplays are fun when we can both bring ideas to the table. They do not need to be grand but they need to advance the story. Replies should give each other something to think of instead of an easy garden path for one player and the other having to drag the story along alone.

• When it comes to grammar and spelling, I can make mistakes and I understand my partner will to. All I ask is that you proof read what you have written where you can and that you can understand it. Posts would ideally be about two paragraphs unless there is a quick-fire scene that requires quick responses to advance the story. I am not looking for the next best-selling novelist as I do write in simple terms. As long as it's readable and fun it is all good.

THE FANDOMS

I admit I have not seen many roleplays on here which are based on fandoms but I guess it doesn't really mean that they don't happen. It's really difficult to list these can honestly, there are a lot of fandoms I like and sometimes that list changes depending on the mood I am in. Then inside that there are certain characters we all like who we would play as. To keep this simple, I will list some of them out that stand out for me. I have not listed series, just the general fandom:

ao no exorcist, assassin's creed, axis powers hetalia, bleach, biohazard, call of duty, dc comics, devil may cry, expanse, fallout, fate, final fantasy, haikyuu, katekyo hitman reborn, killjoys, kuroko no basuke, marvel, persona, sengoku basara, shingeki no kyojin, shannara chonicles, skyrim, star trek, star wars, supernatural, tales of, tiger and bunny, yuuutsu na asa

This is not a definitive list and sometimes it is best just dropping me a PM or VM and just asking me if I am into a certain fandom(s). I don't bite and I'll reply and let you know with no hard feelings if we don’t match. Asking never hurts.

THE ORIGINALS

I have been spending more time with original roleplays and characters these days too as they allow for a lot more freedom and creativity. I have designed my own original characters for a book I am writing and that was so much fun so making more just for roleplays is challenging but entertaining. I feel I can put more me into a roleplay with an original character than fandom ones as they have set parameters. I don’t have a library of characters and I tend to make them up for roleplays as they come.

Feel free to discuss original roleplay ideas with me and I'm sure we can come up with something. If we don't gel on the occasion we try, no hard feelings because it may just not be our perfect idea for each other and finding the right one will be half the fun!

THE ROLES

I have played a uke character most of my roleplaying life but in the last few years I have learned to appreciate a seke route in certain scenarios and where it fits. I have a soft spoke to older uke/younger seme but it is not a definite role. If the story is right and the connection is right I can do either role (older younger, seme, uke) as part of a storyline.

THE CHARACTER TYPES

I admit my character types are really all over the place. I have no set definitely type I will play. It is more about the story and what fits at the time. I might play a storyline with a rebellious college student who submissive under the sheets when the teacher dominates him or the hard working office boss who is a romantic at heart when he isn't pushing for targets. It really isn’t set in stone which again I feel allows me creativity.

THE LIMITS

Everyone has likes and dislikes. My limits are extreme gore (violence is fine), underage characters, scat and bathroom play. I am also not into male regency. Everything else is middle ground and depends how I feel at that time. So if you want some rough sex or non-consensual/dubious consent scenes to light and fluffy and romantic, I'm fine with it. My best advice is to seriously just ask me. Don't be shy cause you'll probably find I am fairly open minded to what happens and if it is not my thing, I will simply politely decline you and we can continue. No harm done.

THE KINKS

For me I have some loves and kinks like bondage, monsters, spanking and tentacles. I have a preference for a masculine male characters than the bishounen type but it doesn't mean I won't play with one. There are other kinks too but if you have a kink you want to play with, just PM me and ask me privately and I can let you know if I would be up for that kink or not. Again, really open minded and more into us both having fun than smothering a story with limitations

THE PLAYING

I have been a bit slow in the past few months since I joined due to the stress of buying a home but as that is shortly coming to an end, I have been itching to play more. I would like to have at least one reply a week but more would be nice. If you cannot keep to this for any reason (school, work etc) no sweat! Just let me know! I'd rather have someone speak openly to me about their concerns than ditch me without letting me know.

THE STORIES

As said before I am much for the storyline. So to help you out here are some pairings which can be formed into stories that I'd like to do. They are not listed as Seme/Uke or anything, just as general pairings of interest.

brother/brother (incest), boss/employee, boss/janitor, captain/crew member, cop/cop, cop/criminal, client/customer, detective/crime lord, frat brother/initiate, friend/friend's parent/brother, manager/actor or singer, monster or creature/human, student/student, teacher/parent, teacher/student, yakuza/detective.

Some topics/themes to help you out:

business, college, crime, family, fantasy, futuristic war zone, horror, sci-fi, slice of life, supernatural

... just to name a few. I will post some ideas to this thread as adverts as I get them. But feel free to talk to me,

THE CONTACT

If you are interested in playing with me just send me a PM, a VM or reply to this thread. I prefer to keep the play to the forum as it's neat and tidy for me and stored in one central place but if you want to roleplay elsewhere, again just ask me. If you have any questions as well just send away and I'll be happy to answer!

Look forward to playing with more of you!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rarcoryn

• virtualoo

Fingerprints on my skin

Constellations that begin

Where we touched

MC is a university tutor in his early to mid thirties teaching a subject (we can decide). YC is a student who enters the curriculum as a student. MC recognizes YC as a short fling from a few years earlier (YC would be 18+ at that event). YC can either recognize the teacher or not.

The curriculum can be whatever we want. There can be private tutoring as well, even detention if we want to be daring. The story is to center around relationships at university, wither trying to keep it hidden or wither they have it public, how they work in the environment, how others react to them. Where as mature content can happen, it's more about having fun with the situation more than just the sex scenes. Plot twists and such can happen and we can throw in some spanners, as long as we have fun.

I know what you mean! But if you have shaved the list down a bit then that's a plus. Maybe try narrow it in list order? Top three? Then maybe we can thrash something out?

Plus Happy New Year!

well someone has appraoched me already about the creature/human pairing. So that leaves brother/brother and techer/student. Shall we flip a coin? :p

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I will stick with this thread for now as most of the details are correct. I can make a new one in the future should things drastically change.

I have one roleplay in progress and I can take another two on.

Slots are 1/3 taken.

Right now I any enjoying slice of life stories where there is an older uke and a younger semester. I am more of a uke player from experience and years of role-playing but can select for the right plot. You can get an idea by reading the story I have with

here:
)

For slice-of-life stories I can do just about any scenario with different type of characters themes. A young father, a teacher, a detective, a fireman, a bar owner, a nurse etc. The list never ends. I also have an interest in fantasy (not using real life history or mythology) and sci-fi/space themes which can be discussed too.

As you can see, I am pretty open minded to content but I also suggest of your unsure just to ask. I do like longer replies but they can be adjusted to meet my partners level. I would like a few paragraphs as an minimum to give the response some meat to be engaging.

If you want to PM me with questions or suggestions feel free. ^^