Best Friend's { JR_TheRandomFan & Sosuke0549 }

Sosuke0549

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: KATSURO MASAAKI

Nickname: K

Likes: Playing sports , playing his guitar , smoking , drinking , flirting , clubbing, party's , dancing

Dislikes: Beach's, bored games , quiet places, school

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Personality: Distant and rather rude. He's a smart ass and major flirt. He doesn't care too much about school and works at a tattoo shop. He's a bad boy~

Past: Moved out of his parents house when he was 16 and got a job at a tattoo shop. He lives in a apartment mostly by himself but J spends the night quite often there. There practically roommates. Growing up he was bullied and had a abusive father and a alcoholic mother. His only escape is his music and his guitar. He wants to be a professional player some day.

Others: He has quite a few piercings. On his left ear his standard lobe and upper lobe are pierced with silver studs' then his helix has two silver and small hoops. His right ear has a transverse lobe pierced with silver - and a sliver arrow piercing his industrial . Finally he also has his standard and upper lobes pierced. His bottom left lip has two black spider bite hoops.* On his left are he has two black and thick tattoo lines. On his upper arm - and on his forearm is a dragon.*

Name: JIRO JUNICHI

Nickname: JJ or J

Likes: Playing piano , Tennis / Ice skating , Quite places , nature, school , dancing , animals

Dislikes: unknown

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Green

Personality: Relatively nice to everyone. Good grades and kind. He's thoughtful but rather mysterious. Brought up very well with a wealthy family. He's a good boy~

Past: Grew up sheltered. His loving parents are constantly looking out for him but he's in the middle of detaching himself from them now that he's in high school. Never bullied or made fun of- his life was practically perfect growing up. He loves ice skating - he started at a very young age and won many awards and medals - its more of a hobby to him but he's still competing from time to time. J's not sure what he wants to do with his life but believes he'll probably end up doing something in the medical field.

{ Beginning Post }

Katsuro sat in the back of the class - nodding his head to the music that played through his ear buds. Judging by the way he was moving - it was probably rock music that he was jamming out too.** His hair was messy and unbrushed but that didn't stop him from being attractive.

Sitting next to him was Jiro. He was clean cut and polished-* not a hair out of place. He had his nose barred in a book, reading.

To think that these two would be best friends is so absurd since there polor opposites but.. They were the best of friends. The entire school knew about them. K and J... Two of the most popular guys in school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• JR_TheRandomFan

attachment.php?attachmentid=37229&d=1482959472

Name:Alexei Sokolov

Former Home:St.Petersburg,Russia

Personality:Shy, stand offish, will open up to a person if he has gotten to know them, can be very sweet.

Quick Info:The oldest out of a third oldest out of six siblings Alexei had a rather normal life back in his home of St.Pertsburg. However, due to a higher position given to his father he and his whole family had to to move from their home in Russia to the United States. Even though he knows a fair amount of English the young man is still nervous to go a completely new school in a new country. Before even leaving an old friend gifted him a wool scarf as means to remember all that he would leave behind. Alexei hadn't taken the scarf off since leaving Russia.

The first day in his school and Alexei already wanted to go home. As he walked behind a rather too chipper senior girl the young Russian found himself hiding in his scarf. Sure he was listening to the girl rattle on about the school, the buildings history, and the various locations they passed while venturing the hall, but he was only partly listening to it. His mind always seemed to go back to his family, wondering if they were having a better start to the day than he was. "I hope Babushka is doing alright. I didn't even get to say goodbye to her this morning. And Papa..I hope that he got to work safely. This is going to be a long day. I can just feel it."Alexei became so lost in thought that he didn't even notice that the pair had stopped in front of his first class.

"Alright Alexei, this is your stop. Do you have any questions?"

"Hm...?Oh! Oh no, I don't." he said quickly before bowing his head." Thank you for showing me around." With a smile the senior left him alone." Just keep calm.." he told himself." The day won't be too bad. Just breath...You'll be just fine."With a huff the Russian opened the door and looked around,slightly sinking into his scarf when his eyes met the teacher's.

"Hm, you must be a new student, yes? You're right on time."Rising from his desk the teacher cleared his throat to get his student's attention before speaking again, pulling Alexei next to him so he would be front in center." Look alive all, we have a new student here. This is Alexei Sokolov. He and his family once hailed from Russia. From what I was told he has a solid grasp on English so communication will be no problem. Please try to be civil and ask a few questions to help him adjust to this country. Now, anyone have any words for our new addition here?"

"K.."

Jiro nudged his friend, gesturing him to take his ear buds out.

"Class is about to start. At least pretend to be interested...and put your ear buds away... Mr. Dekoff will give you detention again if you don't. "

Katsuro sighed, frowning slightly.

"Fine..."

He muttered, but as soon as he removed the ear buds, the blond laid his head on his desk getting ready for a nap.

Just when class was about to begin a student stepped inside- drawing everyone attention.

Hm? Who's that ? .... A new student?

" Look alive all, we have a new student here. This is Alexei Sokolov. He and his family once hailed from Russia. From what I was told he has a solid grasp on English so communication will be no problem. Please try to be civil and ask a few questions to help him adjust to this country. Now, anyone have any words for our new addition here?"[/Quote]

Wow all the way from Russia. How interesting. And he knows English...

"Run away. "

The class laughed. That was Katsuro for you - he'd do anything or say any thing for a quick / cheep laugh.

"Mr. Masaaki! Do you need another after school detention from me ?"

The class went quite but people were still grinning.

"Mr. Dekoff again ? If you keep giving me these detentions - people are bound to figure out your obsession with me. "

The class explored with laugher again. It seems everyone forgot about the new kid.

"Why you little--!!!!

"Mr.Dekoff- if you'd allow it. Why don't you let Mr. Sokolov sit next to me. Since I'm the class president I can inform him on all of our projects and class assignments. Help him settle in."

The teachers anger slowly subbstied- being faced with Jiro and his kind appearance.

"..Well uh ..Hmp- Very well. Alexei.. Please take your seat next to Jiro... As for you Mr. Masaaki. If I hear one more out burst from you- you'll meet me in the principles office. Do I make myself clear. "

" Crystal~"

The older male frowned as he turned his back to the class to write on the broad and begin his lesson.

"Hi. I'm Jiro Junichi..Welcome to our school and... Well... America. "

He pointed to the board.

"Better get out a notebook and pencil. He's gonna start a new lesson and give us notes. What ever notebook you use- use it for this class only. At the end of ever quarter he'll go threw your notebook and give you extra credit for clean notes. "

He informed the other as he got out his things and began copying what was on the board.

Alexei never thought attention could be drawn away from him so fast. After two loud bursts of laughter from the class and his new teacher almost close to loosing it his attention was pulled to a rather studious boy to pull back from the chatter. And his anger.

"Mr.Dekoff, if you'd allow it. Why don't you let Mr. Sokolov sit next to me. Since I'm the class president I can inform him on all of our projects and class assignments. Help him settle in."

So their class president was offering a helping hand towards him. To say that this wasn't a surprising would be a lie. Without another word the young Russian took his place next to the newly named Jiro.

"Welcome to our school and... Well... America.Better get out a notebook and pencil. He's gonna start a new lesson and give us notes. What ever notebook you use- use it for this class only. At the end of ever quarter he'll go threw your notebook and give you extra credit for clean notes."

"Mm, thank you for the advice." he softly mused before grabbing his supplies from his bag.The thickness of his accent was rather hard to mask. As much English as he knew that his Russian dialect still came through."Nothing too tough..." he mumbled to himself." Hm..."

• 2 weeks later...

Class flew by and it wasn't long till lunch.

Jiro and Katsuro shared 5 out of their 8 classes together and Alexie would soon find out he shared 3 classes with the two and one separate class with each of them. Was he just lucky? Or cursed ?

"What do you want from the cafeteria?

"uhh- get me a sub and a water."

"Salty chips?"

"Yup! "

Jiro smiled and left the classroom which was half empty since everyone was on there way to lunch. Katsuro glanced at Alexei who was still in the room.

"So why BridgeWood Private Academy ? No other school peeked your interest?"

He gave the boy a small smirk.

" You got any hobbies ?"

He asked - his hand resting on his chin as he eyed the Russian. He was being a little nosy but he coudlnt help it. The other was new after all.

The day really did seem to go by fast. By the time lunch rolled around Alexei began to notice something rather interesting. With the three classes that had passed he never really shook the two boys from that morning. Three times they came together, sitting close and doing their own thing. The pair seemed to be close, set extremely close. The comradery of the two of them was something th young Russian had never really seen before. It was refreshing to see,to say the least. Sincehe didn't feel entirely comfortable eating in the cafeteria Alexei decided to eat in class. He wouldn't figure that those two would stay with him. He wouldn't figure that the one named Katsuro would start talking to him. But he would be proven wrong quickly.

"So,why Bridgewood Private Academy? No other school perked your interest?...You got any hobbies?"

At first Alexei was too stunned to answer. No one had really talked to him for this part of the day. It just felt like no one would really come to him. Purhaps this one is just curious. Anyone would be if you came a different country then them. So why not asked questions?" My father figured that this school would be a better fit for me than any other school near here." he timidly answered." I was really nervous coming here. I thought that people here would have a hard time understanding me because of my...accent." Once he said that's he buried half his face sighing his scarf and closed his eyes. It was embarrassing to admit such a small thing, but he couldn't lie about how he felt. He was more than ready to hear the laughter that was bound to come then.

"My father figured that this school would be a better fit for me than any other school near here. I was really nervous coming here. I thought that people here would have a hard time understanding me because of my...accent."[/Quote]

Katsuro stared at the other.

"Hmmm..."

K looked away and suddenly pulled out his phone- texting. Once he had sent his message he stood up to leave.

"Your pretty easy to understand...."

Was all he said before leaving the classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey J .. What are you doing after school ?"

"Probably head to the rink for a hour or two before going home. "

"Mind if I tag along?"

"You? I thought you didn't like ice skating. "

"Its not my thing but... I got nothing else better to do and... Sometimes...watching you is cool.."

"Hahaha. Odd you use to tease me back in the day for skating. "

"Shut up.. That was before I knew how hard it was...and how much you liked it and before I knew how fucking good you are at it. "

"Sure you can come watch. "

"Also would you mind crashing at my house? I don't understand the homework at all.."

" Figures. You always fall asleep in class...*sigh* yeah.."

The two friends ate on the school roof by themselves -enjoying the cool breeze and sunshine. Since Jiro was the president of his class he managed to swipe a key to the roof and he and K always ate lunch up there to get away from there fellow classmates.

"What do you think of the new kid? Alexei. "

Katsuro shrugged -stuffing his face.

" I don't know..why do you ask ?"

"Oh no reason , just curious ."

It was rather surprising to hear that he could be actually be understood. It was always a slight fear of his that he would have been teased about his accent. The knowledge that this was no problem at all was rather calming. But before he could thank his classmate Katsuro was already heading out of the room." I suppose that he went off to Florida be his friend." he mused as he ate." I hope that I might be able to make at least one friend in my time here. If not for myself, then for Petera. I'm sure she would've wanted it that way." The young Russian are on his own, reflecting on what else the day held for him." I think I will be fine here. So far,so good..."

{Next Day}

"Hahaha no no its true!"

K sat in his class room surround by a few girls. He had them giggling and grinning .

"No way! Haha!"

"We don't believe you K.."

"Your bad~"

"Alright Alright. Most of it is true. "

The girls giggled again. J came into the class room and frowned at his friend .

"Sup J. How was the student meeting ?"

"Fine. You on the other hand never cease to amaze me. "

" That's a good thing right ?"

He smirked.

"Telling the girls tall tales again ."

"No..."

"Uh huh...Excuse us ladies. Will you please take your seats. Class is about to start ."

"Yeah sure~"

"O-ok~ aaaa~"

They quickly left them alone.

"You get so many girls..."

"So do you. "

"Perhaps... But I don't entertain them. Nor do I let them annoy me."

He glanced at the empty desk next to him...Where was Alexis ? He wondered if the foreigner encountered bullies on the way to class.

"Have you seen Alexis?

"Nope . Why? "

"hmm..."

• 2 months later...

(Sorry for this being late. The semester has been nuts.)

Alexei was running on time the next day. In fact he did come in a little early to explore the building and get a grasp on what was there since he barely paid attention the day before. But as he walked the halls he seemed to have gotten the attention of a small group that he didn't see at first. By the time he began heading to his first class they made themselves known with a hard shove, causing him to be pinned against the nearest line of lockers. Their leader smirked as he gripped tightly to the young Russian's scarf as he lifted him off the ground.

"Well well, what do we have here? Seems we have some fresh meat. Aren't you the new commie trudging through here? Alexis, or something dumb like that? Come on, speak up!"

**"Пожалуйста, не делай мне больно! Я не сделал ничего плохого." In his fearful state Alexei slipped into Russian, shaking heavily as the group laughed at him.

"I knew it! I knew he couldn't speak English. Let's teach him that we don't take kindly to that..."

Alexei closed his eyes and gulped. He was sure that he could run, or fight back. But he didn't want to do it. The fear had gotten to him. If no one came to him soon, he only hoped that the beating will be swift.

**Translation: "Please, don't harm me! I've done nothing wrong."

"How about we dunk your foreign ass in the toilet."

One of the bullies suggested.

"Oooo a swirly.. You could use a wash "

They laughed and began to grab and pull the boy into the bathroom.

"Come on !"

"Stop fucking struggling "

" Yo Yagria grab his legs"

The three males quickly forced the young Russian into the boys bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ON YOUR KNEES!"

"He's about to cry. Look ! Look at his face. He's shit faced hahaha hahaha haha!!"

The leader of the group grabbed Alexei by his hair and tried to push his face into the toilet water.

"Drink it! Hahaha! Stop struggling ! "

" Knock it off!"

Jiro glared at the three boys picking on Alexis. He pushed up his glasses and lipped hid hands into his pockets.

"If you don't want me to write you up and suspend you.. I suggest you leave ..now!"

"Tch.."

"Fucking buzz kill."

"Teachers pet.."

"Snitch.."

The all muttered insults toward Jiro as they left the bathroom. Once they were gone , Jiro quickly went to the others side.

"Are you alright ? "

He helped the foreign off the floor .

"I'm.. Very sorry for there actions. They will be punished..I'll make sure of it.. Your not hurt are you ?"

Lucky Jiro had showed up just in time. A few seconds later and Alexis's head would of been drenched in toilet water.

• 3 months later...

Alexei was trying his best to get away from his bullies, but there were just too many of them for him to flee. He was soon dragged into dragged into bathroom,pushed to his knees in one of the stalls as he tried his best to keep himself away from such gross waters." Oh please...someone come and help me..." At that point someone did come in,but it wasn't anyone he expected.It was the one he remember as Jiro, that guy he had sat next to in his first class from the other day. He didn't really expect much from what he knew, a fight wouldn't really happen. But to his surprise the words his savior said drove his attackers away." My pride might be a little bruised, but I'll be fine..." Alexei hid a bit in his scarf and sighed." This is just great...not too days in this school and I almost get dipped in the toilet. What's wrong with me?"

Jiro was a little sad hearing Alexei's words.

"Nothing is wrong with you. Don't let those bullies get to you. The only reason they bully people is to make them feel better about themselves. If you ask me its sad and pathetic..."

He offered the foreigner his hand.

"Lets go. Your missing class. "

He gave the Russian a kind and warm smile.

-----------------------------------------

"Ah Mr. Sokolov. So glad you could join us. And the reason you are late to my class?"

Jiro quickly stepped forward bowing his head.

"Please forgive him. He got lost so I took the liberty to go find him. We apologize. "

"...very well..you boys take your seats. "

Jiro winked at Alexei before going to his seat.

Once J reached his desk , K quickly started to talk to him. However their voices were so low, it was difficult to hear their conversation.

"Did he really get lost..or did you jump in to save him ?"

"...I couldn't say. "

"Your too nice..."

Jiro laughed a little.

------------------------------------------

The lunch bell sounded through out the entire school.

"Yes! Finally I'm starving. "

"Lets sit together. "

"Yeah ok!"

"I think I might get a burger. You?"

"Eh I don't know yet. "

The students quickly began to file out of the classroom.

"Alexei..If your planning on going to lunch why don't you sit with us?"

Jiro smiled standing in front of the others desk. Next to him was K, with a smug look on his face.

"You coming or what. "

Now that the two were side by side , it was so obvious how different they were. One was night and gbe other day. It was so astounding that these two males could ever be best friends.