What Should I Do? (FurAd and AkiraToshiro)

FurAd

Akira smiled and nodded before he laid his head on Setsuya's upper arm.

"I'm sorry if I concerned you." He spoke softly and kissed his brother gently on his brother's cheek

If most didn't know, Akira was a very affectionate person. He loved cuddling and loved being close to people he was comfortable with. Like with Setsuya, ever since he was kid, he always stayed close to him.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkiraToshiro

• FurAd

Akira kissed him on the cheek, feeling contented to be so close with him. It makes Setsuya wants to take out his phone and immortalize this moment in a picture. But that might ruin the mood, so he forgoes the idea in exchange for continuing their excursion.

Mirror maze, their first stop.

“Let’s hope we don’t get lost in here,” Setsuya jokes playfully.

"Let's hope not. Let's also hope we don't get separated." Akira replied as he looked around at the maze.

"Well its now or never, right?" He said as he looked up at Setsuya.

Setsuya nods, and he spent the pair of ticket he purchased to enter the maze.

Right away upon the start, as the door closed shut behind them, Setsuya is faced by three copies of him and three copies of his brother.

“Four Akira just for myself? I must be dreaming,” he thinks . . . out loud apparently.

Akira chuckled softly with a blush.

"That would be a dream come true for you, would it?" He asked with a smile as he looked at himself in the mirrors.

Setsuya shakes his head in amusement, refusing to answer in case he’d dig himself further into embarrassment.

For the next several minutes, they skulk around the maze with its rotating glass that makes everything more confusing. One time, they find themselves in a chamber of reflection, where even the ceiling and the floor are made out of mirrors. Despite being slightly unnerving, it’s actually quite stunning.

They steps into the next hallway, and Setsuya has to stifle a laugh. Because lining the corridor are mirrors which twisted their images so dreadfully that it’s funny.

“Look, I found a dwarf Akira,” he says, pointing to the closest looking glass.

Akira pouted slightly before he bit back a laugh. "Oh yeah.. Seemed to have gained a little weight there Setsuya." He laughed as he pointed the mirror.

Walking through this maze was fun and exciting. Especially with someone else.

Setsuya glowers at his ballooning reflection, before echoing Akira’s laugh as it makes him looks worse.

Glancing away from the mirrors, Setsuya takes a look at his brother, who seems to really enjoy the fun-house. His grin softens to a smile. He will be content to watch Akira’s pleased expression for the rest of the night if he can.

But not long afterwards, they reach the end of the swaying images. Then, it’s the end of the corridor, and they see the exit doorway.

Akira seemed to grin once he saw the exit and laughed.

"We made to the end." He replied excitedly as he look at his brother. Akira was becoming quiet find of this new found closeness he and his brother shared.

Setsuya hums in agreement, happy to let his brother remains close to him.

They leave the house of mirrors behind them, taking a slight detour to where various games stalls stand.

Ring throwing, ball toss, lucky draws, balloon darts, shooting rubber ducks . . . there are simply too many to mention them all.

“Which one should we try, Akira?” Setsuya asks, glancing at the choices around them.

"Let's see... The balloon dart game seems really easy to play so let's do that one."

Akira soon let go of Setsuya's hand and headed over to the booth with much excitement.

The vendor gives out three darts for each purchase. Setsuya collects two sets for them and decides play first.

He aims the first blue dart for a moment . . . then throws it across the distance.

He fails. It tilts wrong and hit the balloon on its side, bouncing back to the floor.

Setsuya’s teeth chew lightly on his lips as he prepares the second shot. He makes sure to balance it properly this time.

And it works, sort of. It sails straight to the board and get stuck there, in the middle of 4 scrawny balloons—instead of hitting any of them.

He narrows his eyes at the last dart, as if admonishing it will suddenly increases his skill. He throws the last dart from his hand.

It flies across and finally finds the target. The red balloon pops, dropping a plastic brooch as its hidden prize.

Setsuya shakes his head at the realization that he is terrible with this game.

He turns to Akira and shifts over so his brother can begin.

“Go have better luck than me, Akira,” he encourages.

Akira nodded. "I'll try." He said as he picked his darts.

Right in front of him was a red balloon. Balancing the dart in his hand, he released it and smiled once it popped.

Focusing in, he stared down a lonely blue balloon... With a deep exhale, he let go his next dart and watched as it punctured the color latex.

Now it was two for two and one more balloon stood in his way.

Finally it was down to one dart and one lone green balloon. Shifting his stance, he released his finally dart and held his breath a bit. Hearing a 'pop' sound, he grinned and looked at Setsuya.

"I did it! I swear this game was so hard."

Setsuya raised his eyebrows at his brother’s modesty.

“Good job,” he compliments. “You beat me completely.”

He turns to the vendors and collects their prizes: a plastic turtle brooch, a mini ice-cream figurine, a ring pop candy, and a bottle cap keychain.

“Choose what you’d like, Akira, then we can go to the Ferris wheel,” Setsuya says.

Akira picked up the mini figurine and smiled with so much innocence.

"Okay. Then go get in line for the Ferris wheel." He replied as he put the figurine in his back pocket and looked at his brother with bright eyes that shined.

Setsuya nods.

He leads their way towards the Ferris wheel. It is quite a crowded night, so there is a queue before they can get onto the popular ride.

“Let’s wait a little,” Setsuya says at Akira, offering the empty spot at the end of the line.

• 2 months later...

Akira nodded.

Looking around the park, his eyes widen and his small body stiffened.Glancing down, he bit his lip gently and moved closer to his brother.

"Aki? Aki is that." A soft feminine voice said as foot steps approached the two brothers.

• 1 month later...

Setsuya’s wandering eyes snaps back onto Akira when his brother shifts closer to him and hides his face.

Setsuya’s only going to reach out and asks what’s wrong when a soft female’s voice cut in. Looking up at the source of the sounds, he sees that person heading towards them.

She calls his brother as ‘Aki’. A nickname. Not even Setsuya ever does that.

And Akira doesn’t seem pleased at her appearance.

Stepping forward so Akira is hidden behind him, he faces the incoming trouble and asks sharply, “What do you want?”

• 3 weeks later...

A frown graced the beautiful features of the girl's face. Her was Asumi or Sumi for short. This was the young woman the brother's mother wanted him to date originally.

"What do you mean by that? I wasn't taking to you, I was taking to my little runaway. Aki, is this the caring brother you gushed so much about when we went out. If so he's nothing like you described. He's so rude." She scoffed with her arms crossed over her slightly busty chest.

"But anyways.. I wanted to see how my love was doing." She soon began to smile innocently at Akira, whom was still currently trying to hide from the girl.

"I'm doing just fine Asumi. I just came down here to visit my brother for awhile before heading back to school." He said, lie just rolling off his tongue like water on a ducks back. "Please call me Akira. Everyone calls me that. Other than my mother. " He told the girl with a blank expression. "Anything. Don't call your 'love' either.. I've..." He cleared his throat. 'I've found someone else. Someone who actually loves me.. For me." He said with a blush working it's way up from his cheeks to his ears turning them slightly red at the tips as he gave his brother a shy glance through the bangs that covered his eyes slightly.

• 3 weeks later...

Setsuya is frozen. It has been a while, and he actually managed to put the face of the girl he most despised to the back of his mind. But now she’s here, walking up towards him and Akira as if she has never been out of the picture at all.

Asumi called Akira her little runaway. And said that Akira talked—gushed—about him when they went out together.

She said they went out together.

His brain only snaps out of its funk when Akira speaks.

The tension in his shoulder settles down a little when Akira tells the girl off. Setsuya finally regains his smile when his brother implies the love between them right to her face.

He catches Akira’s glance with his own as reassurance, and steps up towards Asumi—purposely blocking her view of Akira by towering in front of her line of view.

“Pardon me if I sounded rude, earlier. To see a beautiful stranger walking towards you can be daunting,” Setsuya says, sweet and charming, charming, charming. Anything to draw her attention away from Akira. “It seems as if you’ve known a lot about me, already. I’m sad to say I can’t say the same in return. I’m Setsuya. A pleasure to meet you.”

NOT.

Akira felt relief when Setsuya stepped in front of him. He was great for his brother at the moment. Glancing around the older male, he looked to see the young woman's expression.

"Y-Yes. He's spoke of you but never showed a picture of you. So I must say you are a handsome man." Asumi said with a pink tint on her cheeks and charming smile. "Aki?! Why didn't you introduce us sooner?" She asked as she looked around Setsuya at the younger male.

'Maybe it's because you're crazy!' He thought as he stayed close to hia brother and huffed before he spoke up. "I didn't think you would want to meet him. After all he wasnt around a lot when we were dating anyways." He replied with a shrug.

Asumi, blushing and smiling, is very beautiful.

Setsuya absolutely hates her.

His fixed cordiality almost crumbles like dust when Akira said that he actually dated her, that the secret trip they went on in the past might not be a mere one sided relationship forced onto his brother. What else has happened between them? Has Akira kissed this girl? Did they sleep together? Has he planned their marriage?

Jealousy is an ugly business. Setsuya doesn’t want to linger here any longer. If he does, he’ll probably break the secret of his love for Akira out to the open. He’s not sure his brother is ready for that, yet.

Asumi is still determined to talk to Akira despite his presence blocking them from each other, so Setsuya will have to separate them even further. He curls his arm around Akira’s shoulder and tugs him—gently!—towards the Ferris wheel. The last passengers are trickling out of the halted ride, leaving it empty for their queue. A great excuse to get them away from this female eyesore.

“Excuse me, our rides here,” he says curtly to Asumi, before continuing in a softer tone at Akira, “Come on.”

Then, a thought as daunting as the apocalypse dawns on him. What if she wants to come with them?

• 3 weeks later...

Akira heard the soft tone in his brother's voice and nodded. "Okay. I'm coming." He said before looking back at Asumi. "It was nice seeing you again Asumi but I've moved on and so should you." He replied with an innocent smile.

Following beside Setsuya, he glanced up at his brother with a soft smile. "Don't worry. I would never go back to her. I love you too much to hurt you in the way. Plus why would I give up such a handsome for a woman who only likes for my looks and not for who I really am." He said sincerely as he took his seat on the ride.

Setsuya’s so captivated by Akira’s admission that he almost forget to take his own seat in the Ferris Wheel. He closes the door and wonder for a second if he should take the seat across from his brother, so there is more room for them to move inside the small chamber. But the urge to be near Akira, to hold him, is too strong to ignore.

He slips onto the same bench as his brother’s and curls his hand around Akira’s shoulder, drawing the younger man close to him in a half-hug. He is unspeakable glad that it’s just the two of them in here, without any Asumi to mar the experience.

“I love you, too, Akira,” Setsuya whispers low, “So much.”

They were one of the last passengers to board the ride. Soon, the Ferris Wheel’s engines hum and they are climbing into the sky.

The three words...

That's all that took to make him blush like a school girl after confessing her love. "Do you really mean that Setsuya? You're never taking those words back, are you?' He asked. There was so much innocence and purity in this young man, that it shouldn't even be humanly possible.