KPOP Boyband RP (Group of 4 or 6)

Tetsu

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.. y-yes it did.. ughh (should I hide now? hahaha I'm constantly making mistake here and there >_

Ohh... and I think December 16 isn't monday Yukio.. unless you meant 19th

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Yukio Takamiya

• heropeach

• virtualoo

Oh yeah, haha. Now we're pointing out each other's mistakes. The embarrassment is on me now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank you. It was tough for me to portray how MC truly felt. I hoped it was understandable.^^

While writing, I found a slight continuity error in our character's addresses. MC address is the shortest distance away from OM Entertainment, which is a 44 minute train ride away and YC's home are both 55 minute flights and is probably an even longer train ride.

Also since most high school's in SK end at 4, it would't make much sense for our characters to be there any earlier. With that said, they also wouldn't be able to get from their school to OM Entertainment during that time.

My suggestion is that the characters still in high school all live in the same district and go to the same school or live in close enough to OM where they could get from school to the audition. They'd probably have to either live in Seoul or where

character lives in a surrounding area of Seoul.

This is already kinda messy but a promising mess lol xD

Hmm...I suppose I could change MC's address to be in the same district as

's, if he doesn't mind.

sure, let's see if I can ask a mod if they can change the address in the application sheets xD

hahaha OMG I didn't even thought of that. Although I did calculate MC's distance

Well talking bout errors. I encountered this when I was making the thread. Korean has a different age system. Babies born are automatically aged 1. And they all age plus 1 every january (?) so MC when is 21 is actually 23 years old in korea lol.

I didn't know this even though I live in asia, and surrounding countries also uses this system ._.

Should we also use Korean age or should we just use international ages? MC International age is 16 but their Korean age is 17, then turns 18 at the start of the year, then waits two more years to become 20, when there an adult. Even though their Korean is 20, their international age will be 17 by the time they debut. We'd have to remember clearly show my character's birthday after the story progresses more or through technicalities, we could get in trouble. Or would that be a problem regardless of what age system is used? Lol this story has become so convoluted all of a sudden.

Updated -

Also, would that even be correct or did I add up the years wrong?

Should we change things like time and age (students getting out of school at 4pm or using international age) or should we just keep it in our RP's "cannon"?

let's just use international since we started there already and koreans use international age system in legal documents anyway. But let's keep this in mind, Korean lunar new year occurs around february. So if any of our characters are born around january - february, they will be considered a year older from rest who are born the same year.

also... this is helpful korean terms :3

I'm done :D that was tough :D I haven't RPd in quite a while... and the atmosphere in the house isn't so good hahaha. Please do tell me if I wrote something that didn't make sense.

about one day left until the three day rule. Just a reminder in case you didn't know it's your turn xD

OMG is that seo ingukkie??

's turn now :3

I know, almost done - I had an essay to wrap up and an exam to study for so I was a little preoccupied

less than a day left for your post.

Though guys, I'll ask if 3 day is too short? Though I want the RP to be as fast and as smooth as possible to keep our interest in check, I don't want to make you all feel forced or pressured or make posting seem like a responsibility xD Should I extend the posting rule to 5 days?

, I'll post later when I have the time. Having lessons now.

I would appreciated it if the time is extended. Exams are in a month and I'm taking alot of time to cram

Alright, 5 days then. But let's post sooner when we can and not wait for the last day :3

I really like this RP. Someone just told me they like reading our RP hahah i feel honored.

• 4 weeks later...

PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS LOCKS _ ILL EXPLAIN

LONG STORY SHORT

THE SHIFT BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK

CAUSING ALL TEXT TO BE CAPITAL LETTERS AND NUMBERS TO BECOME SYMBOLS

RENDERING THE KEYBOARD FUNCTION PRETTY USELESS

FOR THE TIME BEING I CAN"T UPDATE

I WOULDN"T SAY SKIP OVER ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW QUICKLY I CAN GETT MY MACHINE SERVICED

ONLY SKIP ME IF I GO OVER THE AGREED TIME LIMIT (OR IF I ALERT YOU GUYS THAT I CAN"T WRITE)

I"M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS INCONVENIENCE AND I HOPE I CAN RESOLVE MY ISSUE QUICKLY

TALK TO YOU GUYS SOON

(PS _ DOESN"T IT LOOK SO AGRESSIVE? LOL)

lol hahah don't worry it's alright. It's still yukio's turn anyway. And if it takes too long, you can post in the thread even with caps. I will edit them and ask a mod to replace your post with the edited version :)